All Comments on 'Making the Perfect Husband - Step 03'

by AnsibleQuark

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

If wearing the cage isn’t so bad, then isn’t she wearing one. And don’t give us bullshit about his cock doing the thinking for him, he’s a man, not some w just discovered jerking off!

She talks about making him the perfect slave, is she perfect? Serious question: is she the perfect wife? Short answer? No. Long answer? Hell no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story so far. But we know the Path this story is going. With chastity cage in place now she's going to start leaving it on for longer periods of time, also start Denying him orgasm releases. Not to mention with her dressing him now she'll start Sisifying him soon. And of course he'll have to orally Satisfy her daily soon. The sad part she'll start beating his ass more Frequently and harder..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love Your stories and look forward to see each new one....hes a lucky guy indeed!

Blueyes2022Blueyes2022about 1 year ago

This bitch would have been long gone or in a cage of her own by now. If this idiot is so clueless as to not see the bullet speeding towards his head and marriage, have at it. Why his friends are seeing some of these changes and trying to bail him out, is missing part of this.

dyetieddyetiedabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable. Well written.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsabout 1 year ago

Nice story! Enjoying so far, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, utterly predictable. Chastity, feminization and restricted orgasms plus blackmail set up nicely.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fucking conditioning.

Not love. Nowhere close to love. She just wants a slave. He needs to run.

This should be in mind control.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky9 months ago

End of a good story for me, chastityshit spoils it all. It developed so nice with the public collar and clothing rule, but now it is easy to see how it is ging to get stale and boring. Blackmailed with chastity everything goes easy without having to make further efforts. Thanks for these three parts, but when chastityshit comes in, I am out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous