Making the Perfect Husband - Step 04

Story Info
Some bumps in the road, but Toy continues being trained.
2.8k words
4.38
12.3k
8

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step 4 -- Two Interruptions

We settled into a routine, every weekend he would be naked at the foot of the bed, and I would collar him while he swore to serve and obey me. Sometimes he would go out with the guys and other times he and I would go out, but mostly we stayed home. It wasn't all kinky sex games, but no one wants to read about the two of us binging a Netflix series and talking about it.

Consistency is the key to any training, and I made sure that he was always collared and that when he was out and about as my Toy that he was caged and wearing panties. Almost anything repeated enough times becomes habit, normal, and so it seemed.

Unfortunately, he was too careful and didn't give me any reason to give him a spanking. I found myself wanting to find a reason, any reason really, to give him a thrashing, but I couldn't. It was all still too delicate. But, with every week that passed though I felt more and more confident. And in our sessions, he showed me more vulnerabilities.

I made sure to have him repeatedly do things that left him uncomfortable, feeling smaller, less manly. Interestingly in following his browser history I discovered he had started exploring the subjects I had hoped he would. Over the knee spanking, chastity, Female Led Relationships, and so forth. He never looked up feminization though, or cuckolding. I decided to help him out though and do some searches on his computer on those subjects for him.

I noticed that his behavior during the week, was changing. Even without the collar I found him deferring to me more and more often. I could have stopped there, our marriage was much better than it had been, but I wanted more, I wanted everything.

There were interruptions to our regular routine, two of them over those early months that were especially notable. The first began one Saturday morning. I was practicing tying up my Toy when the front bell rang. I should have looked out the window, but instead I rushed downstairs, and opening the front door I saw the enemy.

OK, that is much too melodramatic. But she was about as unwelcome a visitor as I could imagine.

"Evelyn, good to see you. Jack didn't say anything. Please come in, make yourself comfortable."

"Jessica," my mother-in-law said crisply as she strode into the room, shucking her coat and handing it to me, while leaving her suitcase sitting on the porch. "I told him a few weeks ago I would be in town. Real estate conference. Is he here?"

Putting her coat away in the hall closet, and then grabbing her suitcase, my mind raced. When a crisis hits there is always time for anger, recrimination, and such in the aftermath of the disaster, but in the breech you focus on the task at hand. I didn't like her, and she certainly didn't like me, especially since she found out I couldn't give her any grandkids, but perhaps because of our mutual dislike we were always extremely polite to each other.

"He is upstairs. Late night last night and this morning he got a bit tied up. There is a fresh pot of coffee and some rolls in the kitchen. He'll be right down." And with that I walked upstairs. I wanted to run, but running wouldn't help anything and it would show weakness in front of Evelyn.

Striding into the master bedroom and closing the door behind me I was almost shocked to see Toy tied to the chair, with rope I had bought for the purpose in several different colors, red, green, purple, and black -- he looked so colorful sitting there, cheerful even. I had read about Shibari, the Japanese art of rope bondage, and it sounded fun. In the end I found it more effort than it was worth overall, but that didn't change the fact that there Toy was, all wrapped up, but otherwise naked, with his mother in the kitchen one floor below.

Grabbing the safety sheers I attacked the ropes, while informing him. "Your mother is downstairs. She is in town for a conference. She brought a suitcase. Is she staying the night?"

The fear and shame that passed over his face would have been delightful in any other circumstance. "She called me a few weeks ago ... oh my god I forgot to ask you about it. I am so sorry."

"Not now. There will be time for sorry later. Get dressed." And then I started for the door, but suddenly I had an idea, and quickly stepped over to the box of items I had purchased long ago in the walk-in closet. I had planned on using some of them on him this weekend, and despite the interruption I still planned on using at least one of them. I grabbed the anal plug and tube of lube out of the box.

"Wear this today, it will remind you."

We hadn't done much of anything anal, yet, and I had wanted to move slowly on that, but I think annoyance sparked my decision. If nothing else, it would give him a taste of how I was feeling right now.

"He'll be right down," I said as I reentered the living room. "I am so glad you came down. I am caught a little flat footed, but our schedule is free, so we are up for whatever you want this weekend. What's your schedule?"

It turned out she had afternoon and evening commitments at her conference, and a lunch meeting tomorrow, but she was looking forward to dinner with her son between engagements this evening, and to breakfast tomorrow. And yes, she was sleeping in our guest room tonight.

We chitchatted a few minutes and then Jack came downstairs to say hi to his mother. And it was obviously Jack and not Toy. My only consolation was the cage and panties he was wearing under his clothes, and of course the anal plug.

After a few minutes, and Jack getting Evelyn's second suitcase from the car and putting both in the guest room, Evelyn excused herself, wanting a few minutes to freshen up, and she left Jack and I downstairs. I felt a moment of thanks that I had not gotten around to converting the guest room into a place space, a room dedicated to things I could do to my Toy.

I turned to my husband, and with a mortified look he started to speak, but I cut him off. "Not a word. We will discuss it later," and with that I stepped up to him, loosened his belt, reached around to his backside, and sliding my hands down I reached past the silk panties and tapped onto the end of the anal plug -- it never hurts to check. "At least you followed directions this time."

The rest of the day was kind of a mess. Jack was clearly not in his normal Toy headspace, and I certainly wasn't in a good state of mind either. So in between being the dutiful son and daughter-in-law, Jack and I went about doing other things -- the sorts of things we might have done months earlier. It was a bit surreal for me. I could tell the anal plug bothered him, but he never mentioned it; I knew he was much more worried about how angry I was.

In my research, one of the things I had read repeatedly about having a submissive is that one should never lash out at them in anger. Nothing good comes from thoughtless actions, and from my experience that is 100% correct. So, the best thing I did was use those hours to calm down. Evelyn was kind of a trigger for me, so it took more time than it should have.

By bedtime I had centered myself. Never go to bed angry is trite as hell, but that doesn't mean it was wrong. Jack, however, was walking on eggshells by that point.

Finally, Evelyn was safely in her bedroom down the hall, settled in for the evening I hoped. I turned on some music -- probably a little bit louder than I needed to -- turned to Jack standing there and simply said "Naked" and pointed to his kneeling spot. Then, while he was following my order I went to the closet and looked for something I had bought very early on and never used.

I liked hearing his moans, gasps, and his far too occasional cries of pain, but with his mother down the hall silence was going to be necessary. I considered waiting until she was gone tomorrow, but I guessed that being spanked with her so close might be good for him. Besides, I really didn't want to go to bed angry, and I was going to be angry at him until I disciplined him thoroughly.

Sitting down on my chair, with the gag in one hand and my hairbrush in the other, I motioned to my lap. He scrambled forward and obediently opened his mouth and waited for the gag. Before my very eyes I could see him transform back into my Toy. "Say something." And then "Louder." I was satisfied with the indistinct and quiet sounds coming from him and I began to feel a warm glow inside when he sprawled out over my knees.

It was the hardest I had spanked him to date. Something about the situation and the muffled sounds coming from him spurred me on. I nearly had an orgasm while I beat his ass. I think my general annoyance at Evelyn might have been a factor too.

When it was over, he stood up and his face was covered in drool, snot, and tears -- I found it kind of sexy though. I pointed again at his kneeling spot and then removed his gag as he settled into it. I thought I might have to remind him, but almost before the gag was out of his mouth, he was apologizing for making me do that and thanking me for helping learn to behave better. It was the most contrite I had seen him yet.

As was my rule, once the punishment was over, the transgression was behind us. This was thew first time I spanked him without planning for the hoped for event. And, it really worked, I truly wasn't angry with him once I was done. He was forgiven and was pathetically happy that his mistake wouldn't loom over us. We even had sex (after he had cleaned up), though I should have done it on the bathroom floor or somewhere other than the soft bed, it was far too gentle on his sore ass. I still made him wear the anal plug the next day though. Gags and anal plugs began to occur more often in the following months.

There was one thing I felt guilty about, however. I didn't find it until the middle of the next week after Evelyn's visit. A note that I had written to myself about her upcoming visit. Then I remembered what had happened, I had been standing right there next to him when her call came. He didn't tell me, because I found out when he did, and then we both forgot. My guilt caused me to let up on Jack a bit, I had always yearned to touch him more, cuddle with him more, and so that is how I tried -- a little bit -- to make it up to him.

The second interruption to our routine involved Jack's friend Alex. Alex had not done well post break-up and then one Thursday night got a phone call from Alex. Alex had gone up north to his family's cabin, and ... well even now it is not totally clear to me, but somehow Alex ended up in jail and he called Jack to help him out.

Jack would do anything for a friend or loved one, so I discarded the thought of ordering him not to go. Even if it worked it would only breed resentment between us. I had plans for the weekend, but those plans would be put on hold.

It warmed my heart though, when after the call was over, he turned to me and asked for my permission, "Can I go and help him out? I would have to leave tomorrow morning and I would be back on Sunday."

I was formulating my answer when he continued, "it is the weekend, so I know I need to wear my collar and cage, but I was wondering, if you let me go, if I could skip the panties? Please?"

It had not occurred to me that he would be wearing either the cage or the collar. But that is what he assumed, since it was the weekend that was what was required of him. His conditioning had taken hold, it was happening gradually, so I hadn't noticed how thoroughly.

"I will let you wear boxers, but over your panties, so no one will see them. Don't forget to pack extra panties, I won't have my Toy wearing dirty panties ... other than maybe my dirty panties."

I was rewarded with a blush from him and effusive thanks for letting him leave town to help a friend in need. We both got ready, and in the morning before he left, as I put the collar on and after he recited his mantra, I had some last-minute instructions.

"I want pictures of you with panties on and visible, later today, Saturday, and Sunday morning. Also don't forget this", I said handing him a small thick paper envelope, signed, and sealed in wax. "It is a key for your cage. I am positive you won't need to unlock yourself, but just in case, the key is in the envelope."

Having him send me such pictures was something I had wanted to experiment with, and to this day whenever he is away from me, he knows to send me revealing pictures every day we are apart.

Jack's Journal -- Fourth Excerpt

After the weekend with the boys' night out fiasco I really wanted to see if maybe one more weekend would help. And I did start to see differences in our marriage. Jessica seemed much happier during the week, smiling all the time. She also seemed more confident, and not abrasive but assertive. And of course, she was a sexy as ever, I was a lucky guy.

She also started touching me more, just little caresses during the week. We still were not having sex during the week, but we were cuddling more at night, and the sex between Miss Ann and Toy was amazing each weekend.

I still had that therapist's number, it had become my safety blanket, but each week, usually on Wednesday before bed, I would strip down and kneel before her, begging to be allowed to serve and obey her. I know it sounds weird, even doing it felt weird, but it also felt good. Our marriage had everything I wanted, but it was portioned out like I never would have considered.

We had fantastic sex on the weekends, had our long Sunday night debriefings, where we now talked about anything and everything. Some of it was her checking in on me, but I think she was feeling like maybe I wasn't as fragile as she had thought, and so the topics ranged everywhere. And we never had any fights to speak of, at all.

Previously we would fight every few months, and they were not little fights, but big ones that extended over time. But since we started our fun weekend hobby, we never fought. Until mom came to visit, and I didn't warn Jessica.

In a weird way it led to a breakthrough for me though. I was across her lap, gag in my mouth, and Miss Ann pounding away on my ass as hard as she could with her hairbrush when I had a moment of clarity. The word simplified and I almost became part of the waves of pain, and yet my thoughts were clear. It wasn't just words. Miss Ann, Jessica, wasn't spanking me to hurt me or anything like that. The reason that I was apologizing to her and thanking her afterwards was because she really was trying to do what was best for us. She wanted to help make me a better man and better husband. Every time she had spanked me, really spanked me, it was after I had screwed up. I deserved her discipline when it came, and from then on, I was able to accept it, accept her help, much more easily.