Making the Perfect Husband - Step 05

Story Info
Toy goes into regular Chasity, and so does Jack.
2.8k words
4.4
9.6k
5

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step 5 -- Another Step Forward

After a couple of months, I decided it was time to push things forward. Our weekends had slowly grown stricter, but he still got plenty of sex and only the occasional swat to the behind. I was slowly pushing him with less masculine clothes, doing things like ordering for him in restaurants over the weekends, and he eagerly went along with every demand. However, despite the progression it almost felt like we had both fallen into a bit of a comfortable rut. Comfort was not what I had in mind for my Toy though.

At the end of the latest Sunday night talk session, while he was still tied down, I applied a cold pack, because he was very aroused from my fondling, and put the cock cage back on him. I always used it for going out on weekends and had even begun to use it regularly during the weekend even when we stayed in, but now I wanted to extend that.

"What are you doing?"

"Excuse me?"

"I mean, Miss Ann, why are you putting that back on me? It is Sunday night."

"I have special plans for you next week, and I want you excited. I don't like you masturbating, I want my Toy ready to go at full strength. Besides, you asked me to tell you what to wear, and I want you to wear your cage during the next week. Is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am. But what if I have a problem, an emergency or something?"

"You can have the envelope you took with you on your trip to help Alex. If you must, then of course you can unlock yourself. If that happens though you had better let me know ASAP and you can expect to get a thorough spanking. Now, go get dressed, and remember you wear panties when you are wearing your cage. And honey, I love you and I am very proud of you, you are the most wonderful Toy and husband ever."

"Yes Miss Ann, I love you too, I love serving you."

The expression on his face was delightful. I could see how much he hated the cage and the panties, and yet he was afraid of me, of me spanking him, but even more afraid of disappointing me. He had let that thought slip two weeks ago, that he didn't want to let me down, and I was determined to use that to the best possible effect.

When I first put him into the cage for a day or so at a time it was more of a reminder of my control over his penis than anything else. It was on the weekend, and that was when I had sex with my Toy. So, the cage was mildly uncomfortable (said Toy), but not a major problem. I don't think he was masturbating during the weekends, even now when I had started reducing the sex we had a little bit at a time.

Going an entire week turned out to be much harder on both of us than I thought it would be. I knew he had masturbated during the week, but it didn't worry me, because I knew how much more he preferred having sex with me over his hand. However, it very quickly became obvious that it was more often than I imagined, that a great deal of his sexual energy was going to masturbation.

I had read about it, but his behavior that first week really drove the point home to me. There was this huge reservoir of sexual energy that was just sitting there, waiting for me to control, to shape to my needs and desires.

I admit, I wasn't prepared for his comments, complaints, and whining that week. He had become so habituated to my weekend control that he never complained about the cage or really anything that happened then. During the week we were a couple, equals for the most part, and on weekends he was my Toy. And both of us -- aside from the normal tribulations of daily life -- were very happy with that.

Putting Jack's cock into a cage though unleashed a torrent of comments and complaints. Toy might be willing or even eager to play games with his cock being caged, but it appeared that Jack, who knew wouldn't be having sex with me until the weekend and so was being denied his only weekday outlet, was not nearly so happy.

It was a bit of a conundrum for me. If it had been Toy complaining, well I could solve that easily with the hairbrush, but I had only spanked Jack once, our first real spanking ever, when he had broken his word to me by not being there waiting for me when I got home. And even then, it was on the boundary, right before I collared him, and he became my Toy.

This was different though. His comments and complaints were annoying, but he wasn't doing anything against the rules. That would change, of course, but for now I needed so way to handle the situation. It was made more difficult because I could tell that he really was uncomfortable. On the weekends as my Toy, he was horny enough to not mind the discomfort, plus as I said he knew there was sex coming soon. But during the week it was just an uncomfortable hunk of metal preventing him from pleasuring himself.

As I said, I was caught off guard, but I managed to put him off when his complaints started, bright and early Monday morning, telling him we could talk about it that evening. I was not productive at all at work that day, instead I was focused on the problem at hand.

Maybe I should just be happy with where we were. Stopping now was an option. I had started down this road in love with my husband but unhappy in my marriage, and now I was even more in love with him and much happier with our marriage than I had been. But I just couldn't get over the need that had been growing in me, the growing need to dominate him utterly. At the start of this journey, I probably would have been happy to stop with as much progress in molding my husband as I had made, but I just couldn't stop now.

Eventually I decided to combat his complaints with kindness and attention. I wasn't positive it would work, but it was the best option I had.

So that evening, when he started his complaints, I put the chicken dish I was cooking off to the side, and insisted I go and check out the situation down there. I explained that I loved his wonderful penis and wanted to make sure nothing was truly wrong.

I had him strip naked once we were in the bedroom and I had him get into our "discussion position." Months ago, I had secured leather cuffs to the corners of our bed (much more convenient than the eye bolts I originally used), and when they were not in use they were tucked away, not visible without a bit of searching. I was just assertive enough, and this was something we did every single week, so that before he knew it, he was lying down, face up in bed, with his arms and legs secured.

Then I pulled out the key -- it is a cliché, but I wore it then and still wear it around my neck on a gold chain -- and unlocked him. Grabbing some lotion I examined his private parts, applying lotion and examining the situation. In truth he was fine, of course, but I wanted to take advantage of this opportunity. The lotion I used was my own, and the one with the most girlish, most floral scent. He would never choose to use a lotion like that, but that was the lotion I was determined to use.

This was the first weekday attention I had given his penis for a long time. I figured associating wearing the cage with getting extra attention would be a win for both of us. I had read that chastity training was most effective if the subject was kept as aroused as possible, so that whole week, every night, I had him get into his position and I applied the scented lotion and made sure the cage wasn't harming him. I had to get a freezer pack from the kitchen to get him back in the cage afterwards. His gasp and violent twitching from the cold and then the click of the lock was my reward.

For the record my chicken dish from that first night was a total loss, and we ended up having to go to a local pizza place for dinner that evening.

On the second night when I had him bound and his cage off, I told him I had done some research and I now knew what was wrong. He hadn't asked about the towel I had put down on the bed, but he understood when I explained that part of the reason that he was so uncomfortable was all the pubic hair he had down there. "Everyone says being clean shaven down there makes the cage much more comfortable, so you just lay back and I will get you taken care of, I don't want you suffering extra for no reason."

I don't think he believed I was really going to shave him until after I started, and by that point he had to sit absolutely still and besides it would look ridiculous if it was only partway done. I had read up on shaving down there, and it wasn't as bad as I had feared. We both escaped with no cuts or abrasions. My big mistake was doing it in the bed, as the towel was nowhere near sufficient, and I ended up having to change the bedding that very evening. In retrospect I should have made him do it.

My Toy's orgasm that weekend, his first after wearing the cage all week, and being teased by me every evening, was spectacular. I had never seen him cum so much. It was so powerful he was a shuddering mess afterwards and he was so sensitive that he couldn't stop giggling. I knew he was ticklish, but this was a reaction I had never seen from him before.

In our Sunday evening debriefing we spent a long time talking about his feelings about being caged all week and the orgasms he had as a result. I stroked him the entire time we talked through it and at the end of the discussion I wondered aloud if it was something he might want to do again. Torn by fear and desire he didn't respond at first.

"If we are going to do it again this week, I should make sure you are shaved and make sure to apply some of that lotion you like. Even if we don't, it will be itchy as the devil down there unless we keep is clean shaven."

"OK, I guess."

That was Jack code for this is something I don't want to do, but I am not willing to fight about it right now. It was that sort of passive-aggressive behavior that had contributed to some of our worst fights over the years.

"No Toy, you know how this works. Either I order it, or you beg, and I think you enjoyed your orgasm enough to beg me to give it to you again."

He understood the subtext perfectly well. If he didn't beg I was likely to order it anyway. And so, he begged to be locked away for the week, and again the next week. And by then it was a part of our routine. He did mention a few times that he would like to skip a week, but at that point I just gave him the look and made it clear it was an order now.

And that was how it came to be that my husband wore his cage and panties every single day, and when I first started making sure he was clean-shaven down there. I thought his husband behavior had changed before, but this was much more powerful. I asserted myself more and more, and more and more he deferred to me. And in bed, suddenly I was free to have my way with him. I no longer had to be cold or distant at all. While he was in the cage his only outlet was to give me oral sex, and quickly that became our every evening ritual, right along with me teasing him as much as I could.

Jack's Journal -- Fifth Excerpt

When Miss Ann told me that I was to wear my chastity cage all week, she didn't have to work very hard to get me to go along. I had been having fantasies about being locked up. Miss Ann had locked me up for short time periods, and even then, it was frightening, exciting, and arousing all at once.

It was one of those things that is great as a fantasy, but horrible when it happens. The worst part was sleeping with that damn thing on. I kept waking up in pain and discomfort. I got very little sleep that first week. It made me irritable, clumsy, and especially whiny.

Like many guys I pride myself on being kind of tough, willing and able to suck it up and keep going. But that thing clamped around my balls turned me into a sniveling baby. I didn't like myself, but I was miserable enough I still felt justified.

I had not realized just how much I had been masturbating during the week, until it came to a sudden halt. I read stories where guys in cages whine about having to sit down to pee and such, but really, I was often sitting down anyway, so I could pee and then wank off.

Without the release of masturbation, it felt like I could hardly sit still or focus. If I wasn't in pain from trying to be erect, I was struggling to stay awake and alert. And when I could focus, all my thoughts were about Jessica and the magical key she wore around her neck.

I complained enough that I thought Jessica might spank me (and yes that thought aroused me even more, painfully so), but she was nice and understanding. She checked down there every night to make sure there were no abrasions or anything and ended up giving me a massage every night. I think that last part was mostly to keep me aroused, but my god did it feel great. It was completely worth the arousal, every night once she had started, I didn't want her to stop.

We tried shaving my pubic hair, which seemed to help a little bit (getting your hair caught and then yanked in the cage is NOT fun), and as a bonus Jessica really liked the look of it. At first, I admit I was ashamed of how it looked, but she spent more time looking at my junk than I did and if it meant more attention, I was OK with it.

The best thing to happen that week came from me accidentally burning dinner and then snapping at Jessica as if it was her fault. I carried a bit of guilt about that event, even into the weekend. I mentioned it to Miss Ann during our Sunday session, and she just smiled and gripped my penis tightly.

"Silly boy, next time you feel bad about something you should just tell me Friday before our little ceremony. I can give you a few quick swats and everything will be fine. I want us to have fun on the weekend and not be burdened down with guilt. So, if either of us is bothered by anything we can just take care of it then and there, OK?"

That was the good thing that came from that session. The bad thing was the cage. My lovely wife had seemingly enjoyed having me in a cage as much as I disliked it. She clearly wanted me to want the device on and that wasn't going to happen. We talked for a few minutes, me at my usual disadvantage, tied up, naked, and aroused, and I realized that if I didn't give in, she was going to order it, and I wasn't sure I was OK with that. Reluctantly I decided to go along with the program, but it was the first time I felt pressured, and I didn't like it.

Jessica's Note: I could not for the life of me remember when we added spanking to the Friday Night ceremony. I knew it was Toy's idea, but not when it happened, at least not until I found and read his journal. The first few weeks we both made up excuses for why he needed a spanking, and then we just had a nice spank without any excuses before the collar or cage went on. I never spanked him very hard; it was much more mood setting and funishment than punishment.