Making the Perfect Husband - Step 06

Story Info
An angry confrontation leads towards a new balance.
1.9k words
4.26
8.4k
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step 6 -- The Fight

Nearly a month after wearing the cage became part of his everyday routine I explained to Jack -- it was a Tuesday, so it was to Jack and not Toy that I was talking to -- that I had to go out of town with the girls on a short trip this next weekend, so he was going to be on his own. He was excited for about three seconds before he realized that meant there would be no release for him this weekend. All the fun and games that we had both grown to enjoy (me more than him, I suspect) were not going to happen.

I had scheduled the trip because I knew that the weekend after that he had a planned trip out of town, driving to his brother's birthday (a trip that I couldn't attend because of work commitments). Suddenly he was staring at three weeks without any sexual release. I had several times made it clear to him that I would only be having sex with Toy and that Jack would stay in his cage. He had never gone more than a week without release, and I could see the thought of it frightened and maybe even angered him.

The next day we had an argument. I knew it had been building and I figured he needed a chance to blow off some steam. What I wanted, almost more than to win the argument though, was for him to go too far and give me an excuse to put him over my knee again. It had been too long since he was sobbing on my lap. I had found myself over the weeks looking for excuses to give him the spanking I so desired.

As he gathered steam on Wednesday, I was relentlessly nice. I let him spiral into every grudge he had about the whole process we were going through. I had tricked him, I didn't love him, every possible complaint came up and he yelled. A lot. He swore. A lot. Everything that had happened was my fault, was against him and not fair. To be fair he wasn't wrong about most of it. I did love him, but the rest of it was spot on.

But being right was no defense, he crossed a line and when he looked at me, he realized it. If he had kept calm, angry maybe, but still calm, I might have been in trouble. That is why I went out of my way to be so infuriatingly nice to him. I needed him to overreact, to yell and swear, because otherwise I might find myself in an argument where we were on equal footing or even worse, he might have the moral high ground.

Eventually he started winding down from his ranting and looked at me and realized I was just sitting there, crying. Yes, I had planned (seeing that he was itching for a fight) and gotten a small bit of onion juice on my handkerchief. By dabbing my eyes, I caused them to tear up. An artful sob and suddenly he was caught dumbfounded as his wife was quietly crying in front of him.

"I thought this is what we both wanted. Every step of the way you asked me, begged me. The whole time I checked in with how you were doing, making sure you knew I loved you and was proud of you. I guess it was all just a lie; I didn't think you were a liar. I thought we were both happy, but I guess not. Go ahead and wear what you want, we are done."

He stood there, staring down at me, caught completely off guard. He wanted to be angry, to have someone to fight with, and here I was crying and refusing to fight. I had only cried in front of him twice in all the years we had been together. The first time was after I miscarried, and we discovered I couldn't have children, and the second time was when my father died. Both times my crying completely unraveled him.

"Do you remember when we first started and you wanted to go out with the boys and I gave you permission, even though you were supposed to be mine that weekend? I had hoped we could come up with something this time too, but it sounds like you don't want to continue any more. I still love you, but I am very disappointed, and I don't know what to do. I think we are done."

The anger drained from his face and body. He looked empty. The anger had filled him and now it was gone, and it looked like the habits I had built into him the last few months were gone too. He looked like he had no idea what to say or do, what came next. He stood there looking at me sobbing for what seemed like forever (it was probably a minute or two at most).

"Please Miss Ann, Jessica, don't cry. We will figure something out. I am so sorry I lost my temper. We will figure something out, I promise."

Looking around he suddenly skittered across the room, grabbed my hairbrush off the nightstand and walked slowly towards me.

One of the best things about how we were now wasn't just that I was in charge, but when we fought, I spanked him, he apologized, and it was over. Even for him that was better than fighting with me endlessly, a cold war over the days which occasionally and unexpectedly would turn hot.

I don't know if it was conscious or not, but in that moment, I think he hoped or felt that the best path was to make sure the fight was over and done with. He knew he was at fault; he had crossed the line with the yelling, swearing, and ranting. In holding out the brush to me, dropping his pants, he was willing to accept punishment, to pay for disappointing me. And then, he hoped, his transgression would be forgotten.

Sniffing and putting aside my handkerchief, I looked at him, "Do you have something to say?"

"Please, I am so sorry. Please spank me. We will figure something out."

Taking the brush, I helped settle him across my knees and began to lay into him. He started sobbing quickly, but I kept going and he began to cry out, eventually winding down into horse sobs. It was the most cathartic experience of my life. It felt like our marriage was dead and then being reborn from the ashes, new and better than before.

When I was done, he began thanking me and apologizing and telling me that we would think of something, anything. I gently put my finger to his lips and shushed him.

"What you did is behind us, now we need to figure out what to do next. The problem, as I see it, is we can't count on always being free for the weekends to let Toy come out and play. And yet, being Miss Ann and directing her Toy takes energy and concentration, and I don't know that I can do that any time you feel the need. I also don't know if either of us is ready for a full time Miss Ann and Toy relationship.

"I have read about Female Led Relationships, also known as Wife Led Marriages. That might be a possible solution, a balance we might find. Why don't you research it, come up with some ideas and maybe the pros and cons of such an everyday relationship that works for both of us and then you can report back to me. Then I can decide what we should do and together we will make this work. How does that sound?"

"You mean it? We can work together and find a compromise?"

"I am sure we can find something that works. I want to do everything possible before deciding our marriage is over."

"Over, what do you mean?"

"I love my Toy. I don't know that we can be together without that outlet. The sex is like nothing I have felt before, I don't want to lose it, don't want to lose you. I love you. If we can't figure out something, I don't know, it might be over."

Jack's Journal -- Sixth Excerpt

It was a weird few weeks after wearing the cage became an all the time thing. My life had mostly revolved around my wife the last several months, but now I was utterly obsessed with her and especially that key.

Half the time I was aroused and constantly thinking of ways to please her, be worthy for her. The other half the time I was angry at her and what she was doing, it was obvious that this whole time she was slowly but surely luring me into this predicament. But even that is not even true, because often I was both desperate to please her AND angry at her at the same time.

Eventually I started getting used to it enough I could sleep through the night, but nothing else got any better. I had a trip to visit the family coming up and she wasn't going along -- she had some work excuse, but really she had no interest in sending time with my family, especially my mother. I was dreading the trip since it almost certainly meant two whole weeks without relief in the chastity cage.

Then she gayly announced that she was going to take a trip with her girlfriends the weekend before my trip. Not wanting to see my family, OK fine, I didn't like it, but I understood. But then to schedule a trip the weekend before, making me suffer for three whole weeks, that was too much.

I was already cranky, and the whole thing caused me to lose my temper. I was unhappily adjusting to a week at a time without release, and then to see it tripled, for no good reason. I yelled and sore, stomped around, and even smashed the bedside lamp by throwing a shoe in anger and accidentally hitting it.

I rarely get mad, and so when it happens it almost never goes well and I am usually miserable about it afterwards, often for days. This time I was miserable almost instantly. There she was crying and suddenly she was talking about "it being over."

She spanked me, and the immediate crisis was averted, but the problem was still there. We still had the problem of losing our weekends with trips and such, and she was not willing to have sex during the week and I wasn't willing to be forced to weeks without hope of release. Plus, I still felt more than a little manipulated.

She had mentioned possibly switching our relationship to a Wife Led Marriage, but I doubted she was going to go along with that. It would me extra work for her on weekdays, not just weekends. She seemed very happy with our weekend/weekday split, and every previous time I had suggested changing it she had squashed the idea.

I was also haunted by "it being over." Each time I went over it in my mind it seemed more likely that she was talking about our relationship. I thoroughly enjoyed our weekend fun, but even without it I couldn't lose her. She even looked up a possible divorce lawyer.