All Comments on 'Making Troy A Man Ch. 01'

by RabbitPrince

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Some very realistic reactions and feelings. There are some confused young guys that can be turned around despite what many say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dumber than fuck. Gay isn't something you can convert with an attractive woman, let alone a disgustingly fat one, and a dumbass inbred hillbilly one as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

WOW! What can I Say other than it is more than I ever could have expected! You went out of your way to put in all of the filthy nasty perversions one could imagine and it works wonderfully AND this is only chapter one!

I really love how you portrayed the Aunt, how domineering and in control she is. And I love that you actually spend some time with "Plot" setting up backstory and fleshing out those involved.

And wow, the action itself is so disgustingly hot! I cannot wait for me!

Oh, also for anyone who gets 'grossed out' or feels this is too 'controversal' Well I consider myself Gay and I find it amazing. How many stories do you read of a straight man getting it on with a Lesbian? Or a Gay male raping a Straight guy?

If your ok with that stuff, you really can't complain about this >;)

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
he is a man

A gay man.

Are you really dumb enough to believe being gay is a condition that can be cured!

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 10 years ago
Missing the point

Consider this:This is a femdom story and meant to appeal to men with femdom fantasies. The reasons or correctness our hero is in this situation are not relevant.

In case you guessed, I liked it.

beastboy42beastboy42over 10 years ago

Amazes me how many people feel the need to comment negatively on a story they don't like. no one is FORCING you to read this!

Personally a story like this should be applauded for not being afraid to break certain 'taboos' that everyone else seems to pussy foot around.

There are countless stories of straight men raping lesbians. Why not a straight women raping a gay man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking Insulting

More curing Gays to being Straight bullshit... I fucking hate it and found it beyond insulting. I read this thinking it was a Gay BxB story, but no it was fucking horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow... just wow...

This story both horrified and aroused me...

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Can't wait to read more!

Seeing how big of a sissy Troy is made me laugh. I can't wait to read more. By the way, the Bible DOES prohibit incest, but nothing against cousins.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu17 months ago

if troy was a girl and het cousions are lesbian it will be good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous