All Comments on 'Making Troy A Man Ch. 06'

by RabbitPrince

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BrattyTeaseBrattyTeaseabout 5 years ago
Love your writing

I'm not a huge fan of the incest aspect of this series, but Troy's internal dialogue is well done. I love your writing... Write more?

intimusintimusabout 5 years ago
Nyahaha! Finally!

YAAAY! Thanks for posting! Love the idea of a non-con gay! <3 I really appreciate you for continuing with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

Been waiting for more of this story. Keep them coming!

ranfallboyranfallboyabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Love this story it's one of my favorite on the site, just hoping that the next one will be LuLu focused.

_horizon__horizon_over 4 years ago
More please

Great writing

HuskypantieloverHuskypantieloverabout 4 years ago
Loving it.

Great story and poor Troy having to perform for women. Being bi I quite like the idea of four bbw’s forcing themselves on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great writing

Gay guys having non-consensual straight sex is one rare fetish. It interests me more as something exotic than personally arousing. But the writing quality is high enough to have kept me reading even if the subject was something more mundane. This has a very believable quality of anguish one would experience when forced to go against their sexuality. This is rarely if ever handled well, but you nailed it. Maybe even to a point of realism that is uncomfortable at times, but that's a personal opinion since I'm not super into sadism or masochism. To be honest, I'd enjoy this more if his cousins immediately used strap-ons on the hero, or turned out to be dickgirls and he would have to wrestle the confusion between being attracted to their genitals and being repulsed by the rest. But I think that if you manage to maintain this level of penmanship, I'll be a reader regardless of theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This story needs to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That gay cock needs in their pussies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Would be hot if Kevin got involved.

Noncon69Noncon69almost 4 years ago
Keep going

Need more of this story. Where's this Kevin character?

MisterteaMisterteaover 3 years ago
The girls are the stars of the show..

I enjoyed reading this story, but Troy seems to me a somewhat one-dimensional character about whom little more can be said.

What I would eagerly read is the further adventures of Glenda, Wendy and Carol. I'd especially be interested in prequels about them joyfully "turning" the "faggots" whom they "worked on" before the events that involve Troy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please!! And more stuff with Aunt Lulu

Bassey4pussyloveBassey4pussylovealmost 2 years ago

This story is complete thrash. Started well in the beginning and ending badly. Its monosyllables made it uninteresting.

WailAndGnashWailAndGnash3 months ago

Great story, really well-written, obvs, to the (now we realise) inevitable ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous