Making Troy A Man Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,106 Followers

He felt his prostate begin to flutter and twitch. It was sore and swollen, and his balls felt like they were in a vice. As she stroked his nearly-hard cock like a demon, he howled out, surrendered to his ultimate indignity, and ejaculated. She milked his cock furiously with her right hand, thrust her tongue as deeply into his asshole as she could possibly manage, and caught his load in her left.

He heaved and gasped in breath, groaning out in involuntary lust, forced to orgasm, used and humiliated beyond comprehension. Beaten. Destroyed. Vanquished. Miserable.

Glenda whipped her left hand up and held it in front of Troy's face. "Lick that up, faggot!" she hissed in his ear. "Eat it. Eat up yer own cum!" He did. Obediently, he sucked and licked his own hot load out of his rapist cousin's hand, and swallowed it down. He felt like a whore. A cum slut. Her whore. Her cumslut. He hated it. He hated himself. And the sickest, most perverted, loathsome part of his brain, sort of liked it.

He ate every drop of his own semen out of Glenda's hand, then she kissed him on the lips. They kissed and bit at each other's mouths. Glenda heaving with passion, Troy with revulsion and horror. He tried to imagine he was acting. Like a porn actor. Gay for pay, except... the reverse. He did his best to return her kiss. For the imaginary camera. Just to stay sane. To stay alive.

"I love you, Tiger," Glenda breathed.

"I love you too, Gumdrop," Troy returned.

They then cleaned up and headed down for breakfast.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,106 Followers
12