All Comments on 'Making up for Lost Time Ch. 02'

by BedroomStatus

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

The fact that she is lying by Omission to her husband is troubling.

Hubby sees it as a game; but ignores the reality that not only did she have an affair, she is reducing him to a roommate. She friendzoned her husband and rather than allowing him to be angry, the author acts like the husband is a fucking moron.

I fucking hate that shit. It’s dime store cheap. What’s next? She turns her husband into a voyeur while she fucks Jacob 7 times a day? Why not throw a fucking divorce in there since hubs is reduced to jerking off anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes!

At least another chapter.

She must see Jacob again and possibly travel to visit him in University.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another pathetic wimp cuck and skank story. And as always the writer has written a husband who has given up his man card and his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sadly this story took an unexpected turn that left me feeling hollow. Sure, it was great that she got to explore sex with someone else, but the fact that she was cold and closed off communication with her husband really turned me off. She knew what it did for her husband and what it did for their sex life when she played up the flirting with another man. Then she did a 180 turn and refused to discuss it. The fact that she said her husband would never know what happened is sort of funny, simply since all he has to do is speak to Jacob to know what happened. It’s clear that he and Jacob were both of the same mindset. This could have been so much better had she shared her experience with her husband and they used it to enhance their time together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never continue. What kind of innocent wife goes on a date? Stupid idea, worse execution.

shewantsmoreshewantsmoreover 1 year ago

She needs to find a new man ,the sex with her sons friend has awoken her desire

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good going. Please include a scene of Jacob releasing his frustration by fucking Anna's throat and having a more dominant approach. Perhaps even making her strip in front of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just waiting for the scene where Jacob fucks a reluctant Anna's virginal ass and then orders her to clean his cock after with her mouth and she obeys.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Chapter two in this cuck POS. You have a huge following amongst the Cuckroaches, but that’s sort of like having a mild case of gonorrhea.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

SUPER HOT story!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

....maybe condoms could be removed in future actions... 😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to see her reach out to Jacob again. Surely she can’t go without what she has discovered for long without feeling unfulfilled

dave631003dave631003over 1 year ago

I loved the execution of the story. This is another slow burner as Anna has to grow into her new role as a hotwife. It is evident that Anna is in two minds, with her new self driving her to being a hotwife and her old self holding her back. She has a few milestones to reach, like sucking cock and having her pussy eaten, but it'll be interesting watching her grow into an all out slut with few inhibitions.

jonboy1985jonboy1985over 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant, you have totally hit the mark this is extrordinarily good writing thank you

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 1 year ago

IGNORE THE HATERS! they criticise every story on Literotica. I am a bit ambivalent about part 2 as it was not as good as part 1 IMO But that was a high mark to reach. I think with a 2nd or 3rd read it will get better as the subtleties of the story emerge. I look forward to part 3 and hope it takes less time to publish than part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for Anna's pussy to really milk Jacob's dick bareback and fulfill its purpose by bearing the offspring of a better male. The feelings that course through her when she rubs her belly knowing that a man half her age has impregnated her.

Please, i request the author to consider breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know it’s a Cuck special by their comments. Only a complete moron and fool lets his wife go on a date with someone besides him. Really this is what you twisted cucks need to get off? You have to make sure your wife is a slut to satisfy your pathetic need to be humiliated and be a second class person in your own marriage. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely written and great use of tension, dialogue (spoken and inernal). Well done, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@BedroomStatus If you dont mind could you tell a tentative date for when you plan to release the third part on literotica cause i for one am eagerly waiting?

P.S. You're an excellent writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story , somewhat disappointed at how she interacted with her husband dealing with her guilt. This is what he wanted, for her to feel desired by him and everyone else. As a husband we don’t tell our wives how beautiful they are. A young man attracted to her has boosted her self confidence and sexuality, for her husband it’s a win win. This is what keeps a marriage hot and exciting. So looking forward to seeing their marriage reignited, thank you 5 Stars

amoroneamoroneover 1 year ago

Excellent story, really hot and well written. I am looking forward to further chapters. Simon should be involved!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed the tension in this chapter. I look forward to read where you take this tale in chapter 3! Cheers!

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Great story, nicely written. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has the makings of a great series if only the author would stop wasting so much time and space trying to make it as realistic and believable as possible. Jerk off stories don't need to be realistic; if they were then none of the events depicted would happen in the first place. I was also slightly disappointed that the author chose to perpetuate the puerile myth that only freakishly large penises can bring a woman to orgasm. Leaving that out would have been a far more welcome bit of realism. I was, however, pleased that Simon discovered the hickey on the back of Anna's neck as her determination not to reveal the marks or the truth about her activities was a tiresome and pointless plot device. Lastly, a small continuity error; when Anna was was wanking in the shower at the hotel the author referred to her 'freshly shaven cunt', yet the next day in the shower at home she had a 'trimmed bush'. Look out for things like that, author.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who is the voyeur? Nothing to do with this story. Husband treated like crap, great story. Hope you women love it, someone has to. This is simple infedelity. Sorry read each part, cannot read more. Just not my thing.

rickylaw01rickylaw019 months ago

Had to be so disappointing for the husband. Wife wouldn't provide any details. That was the whole reason he wanted her to do it was either to listen to them, watch them or at least get details from her. She refused to share any anything. Wouldn't even tell him if anything happened.

What I don't understand and I think is a flaw from the author is why he didn't include the husband calling the kid and asking him what happened and details of the encounter. He and Jacob were in this together and I'm sure if he called Jacob he would be able to get all the info his twisted sick brain wanted.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

I rather lost respect for her when she kissed the random guy and again when she was so mean to Jacob :/

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley7 months ago

Need a few small continuity edits but still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I thought the episode in the club with the other guy was strange. It just didn't seem to fit. Also, I thought she was aware that Jacob had given her a Hickey on her neck, even if it was in a place where she couldn't see it. She certainly was aware of getting the one on her thigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just wow! What a shame there's only four parts. One of the best series here. Please come back!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBedroomStatus@BedroomStatus
Supporting me here (https://www.patreon.com/BedroomStatus) will give you access to new stories before they are released to the public. A new one-off cuckold story has now gone live on Patreon. Visit there to read it early! Subscribe to my Substack (https://substack.com/@bedr...