All Comments on 'Making Work a Better Place Ch. 06'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Col66Col66almost 12 years ago
Love this series!

Thanks so much for creating such an enjoyable series of stories.....probably the most enjoyable I have read in 10 years!! Love the humour, sex and the general direction the story took.

Please write more....and soon!!

tim607tim607almost 12 years ago
Fantastic series

Totally enjoyed the series. Very imaginative. The best I have read on letterotica. I look forward to reading more of your work.

love2lickU2love2lickU2almost 12 years ago
THIS WAS A GREAT STORY!!!

FinalStand,

This was, by far, the BEST story I have read on Literotica! I just can't put into words how much I enjoyed this series. Please don't stop...don't let this be the last we hear of Joshua, Peggy, and Paulette. They are three great characters! Paulette had me when she wanted to watch "The Expenables" and I couldn't agree with Joshua more because I'm more than mystified that "Kill Bill, Volumes 1 & 2" didn't win an Oscar too!!!

Thanks for sharing your talent and story with us.

surenderme08surenderme08over 11 years ago
You are the best!!!

I just read the series for the second time. It is such a good read. You could well be the best author on the site. I loved the humor and imagination that you have shared with your readers. Please keep up the great writing. Thanks so much!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Laughed a lot

This was fun! Joshua was a wonderful change from some of your darker stuff.

Still batting .950 it seems(maybe its .966 now)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good!

You may have a somewhat twisted thougthprocess but I really like the story! I laughed several times - hard! And the characters is actually believable whick makes it a plausible story - and those are the best!

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowabout 11 years ago
!!

A thoroughly enjoyable series to read! Hope to see more of josh!

griffin57griffin57almost 11 years ago
Talk about a back handed happy ending

Well done Amigo!

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Fabulous Series

It was fun and sexy. the combination helped this slut make a big puddle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The wrong wife to be to get married?

I think it would have been better for Josh to marry Peggy and then make some kind of legal arrangement with Paulette. Since Paulette is still considered male in most states since she is not a post OP-TS as yet; they would have a problem getting married since they would be considered as a gay couple. For Josh to marry Peggy and to provide for Paulette with some kind of legal contract and ceremony would make more sense and make it easier for Peggy's children future.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
What the heart wants

Yes, it would make far greater legal sense for Joshua to marry Peggy and a Paulette - Joshua marriage would have trouble being recognized but there is another overriding factor. It is Paulette who has always dreamed about the big wedding, the billowing white dress with a veil and a train and saying those magic words 'I do'. Peggy and Joshua want to give her that happiness and are willing to deal with the other difficulties because they love Paulette.

Peggy's children will still be adopted by Joshua and Paulette, so they will carry the Townsend name and legacy no matter what. As for Paulette; Joshua will try every bit as hard to get her pregnant too! :D In essence, all three get what they want in their own, bizarre and fantastical way.

surenderme08surenderme08over 10 years ago
Loved It!

Just an outstanding story. This was my second read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Many thanks!

Very enjoyable read. Thank you for the gift.

TangoUglyTangoUglyover 10 years ago
My only regret...

is that I can't give this story five stars twice. From beginning to end, it was a delightfully entertaining story to read, again and again and again. I well and truly love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More of a romantic comedy

Really enjoyed it. only problem I had is that Joshua seemed to get dumber as the story progressed. I could picture Jim Carey playing his part!

I say get them really busy with the business. Make all employees happier. Increase profits and promote all 3 while wedding and personal plans go forward. Keep Paulette as a transvestite! The sex will be more interesting.

Again, I loved it!

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
i wonder why i didnt read this till now...

glad I finally read it... humour and romance...certainly a romantic comedy...

lisaearnestlisaearnestalmost 10 years ago
bravo!

All of your stories that I've read have been good but this earns a 10 in my opinion! Could have cared less about the sex because the storyline was so great. Now finish your others....please. Way too many stories that have left us hanging. Don't ever stop writing.

sviveritosviveritoalmost 10 years ago
Arrrghhh running out of stories

Great story as always the characters and story carry you away...The sex is there but not really needed to make the story great. I wish I was as wealthy as Joshua Townsend...so I could hire you both to write and edit fulltime.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
love the story

new to lit, and I had fun reading the series. If you ever continue this series, I would love to read about the wedding and the honey moon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you da best!

everything you write is simply stupendous - thanks!! :D

DM

SgtammoSgtammoover 9 years ago
Hope for more

Great story outrageously funny couldn't stop laughing. Keep up the good work. Your going to my favorites. Thanks for the laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1st place

this story takes the damn prize!!!

wow. so dope ^ ^

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate your comment. There is also 'Paulette, Peg, and J vs. the Amazon' which is the same crew in a one-off story.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 8 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

Loved this story to bits

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
excellent series

Thank you for your writing.

FinalStandFinalStandabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

This series was a joy to write ... I really should re-edit it some day.

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
joy

I read the first chapter and could stop till I finished . Very whimsical and made me smile something I haven't done in a while.

arfmanarfmanover 6 years ago
Great series

I really enjoyed reading this! I'll have to check out the other stories you've written.

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
You are welcome, both of you.

Considering I've had a tough time putting word to print over the past 8 months, it feels good to have my other works proved pleasure.

Take care,

James aka FinalStand

FowerTwinneyFowerTwinneyalmost 6 years ago
Awesome Stories

loved your stories. Joshua is now officially one of my favorite characters ever.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 6 years agoAuthor
FowerTwinney ...

... Thank you very much. He, Penny and Paulette were a blast to write. I wrote one other story about that trio ~ Paulette, Peg, and J vs. the Amazon ~ which you might enjoy as well.

Take care,

James aka FinalStand

Hale1Hale1over 5 years ago
I don't understand

How this story is less than a 4.9+. I've been a fan of your work for a long time, but somehow I missed this story. I admit to being a bit of a rating snob, but this has cured me! I'm convinced it may be your best storyline.

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

While the story certainly did ramble quite a bit; it was still an enjoyable read. You did skirt the line a few times with just how dumb Joshua was. I mean, sex with the mentally disabled ain't sexy. But overall he's just such a lovable lug. And such a nice change of pace from Cael(Life as a New Hire); whose ego actually turned me off that story before I could finish it. Joshua doesn't even seem capable of thinking he is better than someone else.

While I would have liked to seen them actually take over the company, I still think you wrapped things up well.

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
That was pretty wonderful !

Great characters - and not so many you lost track of who was who - good plot lines and some nice humour thrown in too.

What was not to like !

Rapier

JacktacularJacktacular10 months ago

I know it’s been years and this author is most likely gone now but damn these were some of the most personable characters I’ve read in awhile, wish he’d have kept them going. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5298 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES