All Comments on 'Making You Mine Ch. 01'

by AlexandraBourne

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tell me more.....much more

i love where You are taking him, and how You are doing it. i would love to hear more about You, the physical You. i can't wait for the next insallment.

thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A tortured look and a defeated sadness.

No I don't want to harm you, but if you won't stay here for the weekend I will ruin the rest of your life. Please stay and be mine and I will let you go and not bother you again.

Talk about a split personality all in 3 or 4 paragraphs. You need to decide if you want to rule and demand by threat or feel sorry for and have tender feelings.

Refuse me, try to trick me and I will make you a ruined man.

You need to make up your mind for what kind of a partner you want and what you demand or wish the partner would do.

The threats do not go along with the you have a choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good read, but..

I loved the story, but then again, the woman herself seems not really a 200% domme to me. She makes herself much too vulnerable.

Sure, that IS very often the dynamic of a Dom/sub relationship. The Dom needs the sub just as much as the sub needs the Dom. But I think that in this chapter there was too much ambiguity going on; first she uses chloroform on him, and then she almost begs him to stay with her. Sure, that also can be part of a deep psychological 'game', but in this case I had the feeling that she needs him more than he does her, that she is in a twisted way the submissive.

But, as I said, I really liked the story so far and will definitely keep on reading to see how this relationship develops.

Your writing style is excellent and you're really good in bringing the psychological frame /needs of a Dom to the surface. Good job!

freemic3040freemic3040over 14 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

I LOVED this story and can only hope that you will appease me and write some more of this story!!! Please!!! It is so hot!!!

bottomonebottomoneover 14 years ago
Good premise.

I've never seen anything quite like this. You've done yourself proud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Nice!

I came apon this story on accident. Personaly I have not overly enjoyed eading the BDSM stories that have a Female Dom. But this one is very well done and I wish that you would write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

Is there a chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You're kidding right?

Not a lunatic? No Harm? Yet she haven't hesitated to drug him, kidnap him, assault him and threaten him with a knife. The answer to her question is simple, HELL NO! Get away from me you psychotic bitch! You haven't painted a picture of a sexy woman dominating a willing partner. Yours is a picture of a deranged woman torturing a man. Sickening story.

TemptedOneTemptedOnealmost 11 years ago
Great Beginning!

Despite what some of the other comments have said. I quite enjoyed this story thus far. I enjoyed the dynamic between the characters you've created. Her being dominant in nature, but having the vulnerability of desiring her male captive so dearly. I enjoy that she must use force to get him into the situation she, and he as well, desires, but ultimately wants him to submit of his own free will in the end, and return the love she feels for him. I think there is far more depth to these characters than some of the other comments have given you credit for.

Looking forward to seeing this story progress from here. GREAT WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Promising start

Okay, she can't be wrapped right if she is kidnapping him, but you have established an interesting premise. Femdom usually looses me because she turns out to be a sadistic psycho bitch, not a domme with any care for the sub. If she truly cares for him and meeting his needs, without destroying him as a man and a person, I will gladly take this ride with you. Your short author note at the beginning was much appreciated. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

beautifully written. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sad

A spoilt brat outside a candy store, crying because they can't have what they want. So what do they do; they lie, cheat and steal to get their own way.

They plot, lie, drug, kidnap, threaten with a knife and chain up someone and blackmail them into playing their stupid, selfish little games. No respect, no care, no love just a nasty, spiteful fat girl, stamping her feet.

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
A Good Introsuction

Your story is a good introduction. I hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it very much, its quite sensual. please continue!

rbw65Xrbw65X10 months ago

I loved the story. I would really like to see you write a sequel or even multiple chapters. Haha. I commented similarly before. Should I beg?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous