All Comments on 'Making You Mine'

by JosMan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Infection

I know , I know . This is a story . But as a professional piercer , I find this a bit much . First you do NOT kiss and lick a new piercing . Second , you do not cover a new piercing in cum . Saliva burns and the risk of infection is not worth it . Story is all right , but talk to piercers that are in the trade and they will tell you the same .

JosManJosManover 15 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous piercer

Apologies to Mr. Anonymous Piercer for taking liberties with the whole piercing process. This story was fully intended to be totally fictional and I honestly DO know the procedures for looking after a new piercing as I have more than one of my own. To everyone who reads this story, please accept that I am in no way advising or condoning the activities in this story. I hope that clarifies things slightly.

I had to rate my story to leave this post so obviously I gave it a 100. Well, who wouldn't?

JosMan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Saliva and cum on piercing

JosMan, your story is hot and literotica is not an instructional piercing website. Intelligent readers know that and you can ignore the comment of the anonymous piercer. Swissman

JosManJosManover 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you Swissman

Just a note of thanks to Swissman. My conscience was troubling me that I may have been wrong to submit this story as I did, but your comments have made me see that I was right to do so. Thanks again.

JosMan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous