Makings of a Perfect Man Pt. 02

Story Info
A follow up to The makings of a Perfect Husband.
2.8k words
3.14
22.2k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

Makings of a Perfect Husband

Pam's Story

You don't know about me, without you have read a story by the name of Makings of a Perfect Husband, but that ain't no matter...Sorry I could not resist that introduction. I have always been a big fan of Mark Twain. If you have not read the above story than I urge you to do so before reading what I am about to tell here. The story you are about to read may be true and the names have been changed in the interest of privacy.

My name is Pam Reynolds and I am part of a three party marriage along with my co-wife Linda and our husband, Steve. Don't let the terms husband and wife mislead you, we are not the sort of family that those terms usually bring to mind. Linda is a better writer than me she told the basic story of how our family came to be. I felt that since we are telling this story on a site for pornographic writings that I could provide some details that she skipped over and which I think give a more complete idea of what our marriage is really like.

Linda and I met in high school, two very bright and very unpopular girls. Linda was tall and stout and I was what my mom always called pleasingly plump. This is not to say that either of us were weak sisters. We both loved sports and could usually beat most of the boys in tennis, volleyball and in my case, arm wrestling. Neither of us had a face that seemed attractive to the boys we encountered and frankly we both had some high standards for the boys we had crushes on. Unfortunately, they did not crush back. We were both quite opinionated about a woman's role in society and not very shy about expressing our opinions. I had one date during my entire four years and it was nothing to brag about. Linda's experience was much the same.

Being normal, healthy girls we had urges and curiosity about sex that we eventually satisfied with a little girl on girl experimentation. The experience was pleasant and I would say quite enjoyable but both of us quickly realized that we were still interested in the male side of the equation. However, the males that may have been available were definitely not up to our standards. My first real experience with a man came when I was off at university and he turned out to be a real jerk. For me it was a one and done experience. I wanted more but not more of what he offered.

Linda and I went to universities in different parts of the country. We stayed in touch over those years and by the time we were getting started on our careers and in our mid twenties we both wound up back in the same city. We were both strong willed, independent and very busy professional women just getting started on our life's path. Busy as we were, we both wanted company and at the beginning, someone to share the household expenses. We began to live together sharing an apartment, expenses and occasionally a bed. The sex was good and we accumulated quite a collection of toys to try out on each other. I was a big fan of the strap-on while Linda was more into oral stimulation. We both loved the vibrator either alone or used on each other. If not for those urges to seek male companionship we likely could have spent the rest of our lives as a couple. Then along came Steve.

When we both hit thirty, Linda and I decided to have a serious discussion on how to meet the sort of guys we would feel comfortable starting a family with. We put all of our cards and options on the table and took a good look at the combinations. After all things were considered we came to the conclusion that we wanted a relationship that would retain our current status but with the addition of a man or men who were willing to be supportive of our goals. We did not want a sissy boy or some other sort of fetishist fancier. We did want a man who was comfortable being male but not hung up on traditional male roles and values. No macho men for us! Most of all he would have to be willing to follow our lead in all things. Linda and I had worked too long and hard to get to where we were in our careers to have some guy start moaning about his needs and his career. Frankly, so long as he was not some lazy bum we did not care if he never held another job. By this point we both made enough money to support a family quite lavishly.

Now that we knew what we wanted we were ready to shop and the shelves were pretty bare. Social media and dating websites were a dead end as were personal ads. You would not believe the number of married men out there that thought they could lie and bluff their way past our defenses. After two years and not even one candidate who was worth a second glance we decided to move the odds more to our favor.

Linda's career involved a lot of experimentation with biochemistry. As part of an experiment with a drug intended for a different purpose she discovered a side effect that made the person taking it quite open to suggestion. Linda secretly researched that side effect and was able to isolate that part of the chemical compound that was responsible for it. She dubbed this new drug, Yes! It would not turn someone into a mindless robot but if they were inclined to consider doing something, Yes! would push them further in that direction.

Armed with Yes! we decided to find a good candidate for a trial run. Hitting the area's night spots seemed to be a good idea and after three or four weeks we found ourselves focused on this one guy who seemed to have strong potential to be the man we needed. He was not overly tall or especially muscle bound but he seemed fit and healthy, not that this was our primary criteria. What we really liked about him was the way he interacted with women. His buddies where all about making a score but this guy usually hung back and waited for the woman to show some sort of interest. He appeared to be somewhat shy but not overly so. He never left with any woman but did spend a lot of his time talking with them. Some evenings he would just sit at a table slowly drinking a beer and watching the scene. It was on one of these evenings that we made our first move on Steve.

Linda already described how this went in her story so I will condense it here. We double dated him for about a month in a platonic way, then drugged him with Yes! and talked him into keeping house for us. Then we gave him a test run. He responded better than we could have hoped cleaning our house to operating room standards and fixed us a gourmet meal while we played tennis. He even rubbed our feet. That night we dosed him again with Yes! and this Viagra like drug Linda was working with called VOS (Viagra on steroids). Linda already described that sex scene from her perspective so here is my take on it:

I was as hot and horney as a gorilla in heat and after dragging our guy off to our big bed I climbed onto his lovely and nicely circumcised penis in cowgirl style and started to ride. Linda got busy on Steve's other end and it made me even hotter to watch her grind away on his face. I have very strong hands from arm wrestling and I used my grip at the base of his penis to hold back any possible spillage from Steve until I was ready for it. If it caused him to scream it must have been muffled by Linda's ample muff because I never heard a thing. I just rode hard and fast, thrusting and jamming him as deep within me possible until I felt a tingle inside that rapidly grew into an earthquake. I hung on as long as I could watching Linda's body vibrate and convulse through for or five orgasms. Finally she rolled off and I began to pound Steve like a jackhammer releasing my grip and letting him explode inside of me at the same time I cut loose on him. A few more thrusts and I could feel his body relax just as my body demanded more. Pulling up off of his still hard but no longer thrusting penis I literally jumped from his pelvis to his face filling in the still hot and wet place so recently vacated by Linda. What I did to that face would qualify as rape in at least 20 countries and sexual abuse in 20 more. I grabbed ears and hair while my body shuddered time and again depositing Steve's spunk along with a generous amount of my own back into his mouth. He never spilled a drop and even matched my grinds with some talented tongue action that drove me to greater heights than I had ever thought possible. This guy was a keeper.

For that one night alone I would have kept the guy but Steve was much deeper. Fucking him was a 24/7 holistic experience that started with coffee and breakfast served whenever we wanted it and continued with always having a clean house, properly done laundry and well stocked wine rack, fridge and pantry. Coming home to chef quality meals served at whatever time our busy schedules required along with foot rubs and massages made the experience complete. Then there was sex with a she first, foremost and for her pleasure attitude. Everything a career minded woman could want. And when that want included children, Steve stepped up beyond the call of duty carrying the full load of parenthood.

Let me give you just one example of how accommodating Steve could be. I came home from a rough day at the hospital one morning just as Steve was cleaning up breakfast and Linda was heading out the door for her job and another possible long day in the lab. As one of a few female doctors on staff and one who was in line for head of her department, nearly all of the male doctors saw me as a threat. The reality was that I did not fit their standards of attractiveness and femininity and that made the problem worse for me. It was bad enough dealing with the macho behavior, woman bashing and condescending remarks without having to hear the word, "bitch" being muttered as I walked away. On this day I was given the news that I was being passed over as department head because, according to one male administrator, the hospital could not have someone running a department who was going to be pregnant at some point in time. Of course this is illegal in most places today but not that long ago it was a common reason for women not getting ahead even if they were smart enough not to say it to your face.

I was furious when I walked in to the kitchen and in a mood to punish the male population of the planet. While I was tired and stressed there was no way I could just grab a shower and go to bed. Steve looked up from the dishes smiled and welcomed me home. "Do you want some breakfast?" he asked.

I was in no mood to be soothed. "Just fix me something and shut the fuck up." I responded.

Steve proceeded to fix my favorite breakfast of a cheese omelet with bacon crumbled on top of the cheese topping along with a slice of fresh homemade bread. The coffee he served was hot, fresh and with a shot of Irish Cream. He was smart enough to do this without a word and by trying to be invisible. After my second cup of coffee I knew what I needed and yelled for Steve to get his ass into the kitchen.

"Run me a hot bath and lay out my harness, the one with the purple dildo." I demanded adding, "Then go take an enema and get yourself ready. I expect you to be kneeling outside my bathroom door by the time I am finished."

Forty-five minutes later I open the bathroom door to find him naked and kneeling. I reached down and grabbed him by both ear and hair dragging him to his feet and off to the bedroom. "Not one fucking word mister, not one fucking word."

I shoved him face first over the foot board of the bed and told him not to move as I fastened the harness around my waist and secured it in place. I then slapped a big gob of lube into his crack and grabbed two hand fulls of his hair. "Listen to me cocksucker." I spat into his ear, "This is payback for how all you men like to treat women. We are tired of this shit and not going to take it anymore."

Letting go with one hand I guided the tip of the dildo to his anus and with one powerful stroke shoved it in to the hilt. Steve gasped. I pulled out 90% of the way and then slammed it home again and again and again. Each time Steve cried out a bit and that only empowered my rage further as I fucked him hard, fast and without mercy. I twisted his hair as he squirmed and dug my fingernails into his side drawing blood.

I pounded that ass for at least 30 minutes with a fury that left me sweaty and exhausted. Then I let go of his hair, undid my straps leaving the dildo still jammed up his ass and flopped down on the bed face up with my legs spread and my feet dangling over the edge. "Get your face in here boy and don't stop until you hear me snore." Steve was whimpering a bit but he obeyed , getting down on his knees and using his lips and tongue, brought me to two or three orgasms before I finally drifted off to a sound sleep.

I woke up completely on the bed and under a light bed sheet to the smell of something cooking and realized that it was dinner time. I climbed out of bed for a quick shower before heading down stairs. When I got out of the shower there was a warm towel, fresh out of the dryer waiting for me along with a glass of red wine and a rose from our garden along with a note. The note read: I know you must of needed that and I am glad I was here to help. If you want to talk, I am happy to listen.

When I came downstairs Steve had set a single place for me at the table and had a wonderful meal ready to set in front of me. "Listen Steve, I'm sorry about this morning." Steve cut me off with a wave of his hand. "You don't need to apologize," he said. "I know that was not about me but about something that happened at work. Go ahead and eat and we can talk about it if you want whenever you are ready. However, if you don't mind, I would rather not sit down just yet."

That was just the type of guy Steve was; always ready to be whatever Linda and I needed him to be. Sometimes we were pretty hard on him and while I never went at his ass again with the degree of anger I just described, we did have some pretty intense moments and we still do whenever the mood hits Linda or me. Steve just rolls with punches and even seems to enjoy most of it. If you have not already read Linda's story I suggest you go back and do so. His role as both father and mother to our two daughters is something you may find quite extraordinary. By the way, the next day I went before the entire board of directors of the hospital and threatened to take my story of being denied the department head's position to the media. While they did not reverse their decision they did give me a promise and the position a year later.

Pam

Footnote by Steve: I do actually enjoy all of it even those times that are a bit painful. What I love most is when I can feel the stress or anger drain out of them as they work out their frustrations. Being part of those moments is what life is all about for me.

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers