All Comments on 'Makings of a Perfect Man Pt. 02'

by maybemay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No stars, two opposable thumbs down!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Ummm.....yeah, just ummmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All these people reading a femdom story angry at the femdom smh. I thought it was great a lot of stories on this site have fantasy women because that’s what a lot of guys want I think it’s cool that there’s a story with a fantasy perfect submissive guy.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

If this is a description of the perfect man, I expect most of the readers will continue to be imperfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part 2 is another well written story. I am bothered when a story is written with less than ideal grammar and punctuation, but both of these parts are almost without flaw. Almost, but I won't go into detail. I was also a bit taken aback at how you treated Steve when you got home from work, but then I realized that you are the dominant one and you can do as you wish. Some of the negative comments below only make me think of people who THINK they are perfect and should perhaps keep their mouths shut if they can't say anything nice. Will there be a continuation?

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

What does this story have to do with LW? You yourself say that what is commonly referred to as marriage is not lived by you. So what's the crap then? I stick to my statement: Either a pubescent brat or a tough feminist who can never get a good "husband" unless they drug him and kidnap him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just not my cup of tea. I wanted to read your story to see where your imagination is. Gave you a 4 because this was written better, even the rape scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous