Maki's Tentacular Tale

Story Info
A busty babe's tentacle sex fantasy comes true!
796 words
4.03
23.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maki "Tifa" Thompson was a real knock-out. She was a 21 year old Japanese-American woman with a gorgeous face and a "crazy thicc" (according to her online fans) body. She looked like Tifa from Final Fantasy 7 but her physical assets were way much more pronounced than the video game character she resembled. Because of this, she became famous for her Tifa cosplay back in the day and the nickname stuck.

However, Maki had a secret. A very kinky secret. Maki was a big fan of tentacle hentai or erotica. She would get aroused every time she sees a fictional character get violated by alien appendages. She often fantasized getting violated by tentacles. Viewing tentacle hentai would make her unbearably hot.

One night, a green slimy blob crept into Maki Thompson's backyard. At the time, Maki was watching her favorite tentacle porn "Tokyo Sex Beast". Sanae, the protagonist of Tokyo Sex Beast, was getting fucked over and over by numerous and well-animated tentacles. Maki panted heavily and started rubbing herself as she watched that hardcore scene on her laptop. Her lust-infused sweat soaked her couch.

"Oh God... yeah... uuuuuuuhhhh...." moaned Maki between the strokes of her fingers on her nether regions.

The gelatinous green blob got attracted to the smell of sweat. It slithered towards Maki's bedroom window. The blob crept its way through the very narrow crevices of the window and into Maki's couch. Maki, too busy pleasuring herself, did not feel the creature rumbling inside the couch.

Green tentacles darted out of the couch and latched on to Maki's hands and feet. Maki was startled by the tentacles coming out of her couch. In fear, she screamed.

"Aaaaaaahhhh!!!!"

A tentacle entered her mouth to silence her. Two tentacles reached out and ripped her tank top off, revealing the double D breasts every fanboy dreamed of sucking on. The two tentacles rubbed and massaged her gorgeous breasts. Maki, though initially terrified, was immensely turned on by the breastplay. After five minutes of fondling, the tentacles' tips opened up to reveal mouths. The mouths clamped on Maki's stiff nipples and proceeded to suck. Maki moaned sensuously through her muffled mouth. The sucking of her tits was greatly pleasurable for her.

"Mmmmmmfffff!!!!"

One tentacle found its way into her shorts. the tendril tore the shorts away, revealing Maki's soaking pussy. The tentacle rubbed its tip against it. Maki moaned again.

"Mmmm..... mmmm....".

Slowly, the tentacle pushed itself through Maki's vagina. Maki's eyes rolled to the back of her head in pure ecstasy.

"Mmmmmmmmm....."

The tentacle pistoned in and out of Maki's moist, pulsating pussy. The fucking of her combined with the sucking of her big delicious tits drove the busty otaku crazy.

"MmMmmMmm!!!!!!!!"

Another tentacle snaked its way into Maki's ass and dived inside. Maki's eyes grew wide opened. Her sweat constantly dripped and soaked the couch underneath her. She screamed in sheer pleasure once again through her tentacle-gagged mouth.

"MMMMMMMMM!!!!!"

Now with tentacles wildly fucking in her mouth, pussy and ass together with her tits getting sucked with such uncanny force, Maki's mind and body was overwhelmed with lustful gusto.

For three hours, the tentacles ravished her. For every few minutes, one tentacle withdrew but a new one took its place. The unrelenting tentacle fucking went on and on and Maki loved every minute of it. Maki kept screaming and moaning through her gagged mouth but every muffled vowel that came out was out of mindblowing pleasure. After three hours, Maki blacked out.

Maki opened her eyes and was shocked to see the true face of her assailant right in front of her. Sporting a leering, barely human face was the gelatinous monster. What was even more shocking was the fact that the creature was still fucking her in the pussy. The sexy otaku was pinned to the wooden floor with tentacles binding her limbs and two tentacles sucking her engorged tits. Her entire body was covered in green slime and sweat. Maki screamed with delight.

"Uh! Oh yes! Yes! Keep fucking me, you nasty monster! Uh! Uh!"

The creature, upon hearing Maki's lustful command, fucked her even more furiously. Maki screamed in volcanic ecstasy like a horny banshee.

"AIIIIEEEEEEEEEH!!!"

And with that, both monster and human came in copious amounts. The creature slid off the heavily panting Maki.

"So how was it? Any good?" asked the monster.

"That was great, Greg!" Maki replied while licking the slime off her fingers. "You're so good. I'm glad I posted that ad. Are you free next Saturday?"

"Oh sorry, Maki. I'm needed at the nursing home next Saturday. How about Sunday night? I'll bring pizza."

"Sounds great. Hey, uuuhhh..." Maki blushed. "Can we have another round?"

Greg obliged and he kept "obliging" for a few more hours.