Mal and Hotwife Lucy Take a Ferry

Story Info
Hotwife Lucy returns to husband Mal after fucking a stranger.
1.8k words
4.58
8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaddMal
BaddMal
119 Followers

I'd driven most of the night, getting to the ferry terminal sometime after six in the morning. I desperately needed my bed. Lucy, on the other hand, was wide awake, and, as it turned out, on the prowl.

By the time we'd boarded and brought our bag up from the van and unloaded into our cabin, I was dead beat. As I entered a dream-like coma I was aware of my wife getting up and entering the shower. The last thing I remember was my wife whispering, "I'm off for something to eat. I'll bring you back a present. Love you!"

I was asleep before the door clicked shut.

Sometime later, the creak of the lock and a burst of light from the widening door woke me up, and I heard my wife step quietly in.

She clambered up onto the bed. The door clasped shut. She pulled the covers back revealing my naked body. She straddled my lower legs. Her hands on my upper thighs. Blood rushed to my cock.

"Oh Mal," she said. "I have been very, very bad ..."

I was hard in a flash. She moved up my body. She nudged her groin across my now rigid cock. Her pants were soaking and slippery.

We'd just spent two weeks fucking our way across Europe. I'd watched her fuck two men, one after the other. She'd watched me spit-roasted. We'd had sex on the dance floor of a club, and had a beautiful threesome with another beautiful woman. But it had always been us together.

"I didn't think you'd mind if I went for some ... breakfast."

A torrent of emotion ran through me, thrusting me out from my daze.

"What?"

"I'm so sorry my love, I couldn't help it. I'm such a slut. I couldn't help myself.

"I'll make it up to you..." she purred.

I threw off any misgivings. My cock yearned to plunge in her. My hands held her hips, roamed her body, cupped her heavy breasts. I brought my hands round her smooth ass, put pressure on them and pushed her towards me.

She nudged her knees forwards to straddle my head. I could see the wet swollen folds of her outer labia through her pants above me. The dark patch of the thin fabric, the white ooze of another man's cum seeping through.

I watched as she brought her hand down and slid two fingers past the fabric and into herself. Watched as her creamy fingers came out, held above my face. Watched as she lowered them to my lips. Then felt her probe my lips and push them in and I licked and sucked them and tasted a stranger's cum.

"Let me taste you."

She stood up, towered over me, and whisked her pants off. The tops of her inner thighs moist. Her beautiful pussy, swollen, it's pink layers of soft flesh glistened in the low light. Her soft bush, matted with moisture. Sweat, saliva, sperm drooling out of her.

She knelt down again and brought her swollen pussy down onto my face.

As her lips moved towards mine I could see and smell white cum spilling out of her and dripping down onto my outstretched tongue and onto my lips.

I lapped at her eagerly. Fresh awake as if a light had been suddenly switched on. My cock felt it was going to burst. I pushed my tongue into her, curled its tip around her labia and licked the cum that coated her cunt.

"Oh my hungry man," she moaned from above. Her dress was now around her waist and she had one hand pressed against the cabin wall, the other caressing her beautiful large, round breast.

She pushed off the wall, and onto her haunches, her pussy moving out of reach and looked straight down at me.

She bit her lip. Hesitated.

"I didn't even get his fucking name."

In response I pulled her back onto my face.

"Oh god Mal, that feels so good. Just what your slut wife needs after such a hard fucking.

"That's it. Oh yesssss.

"He fucked me so hard. Make me cum again. Lick that cum up. I know you love it Mal. I can see how hard it makes you."

She moved, arched back onto her feet and reached behind for my heavy cock, pulled the skin back and caused me to gasp into her. She let go and it snapped back down onto my belly. "You're such a bad husband getting off on your slut wife fucking a perfect stranger."

As she rocked back and forth on my face she started to moan out the details of her adulterous encounter.

She'd met the man in the queue for breakfast and the pair had started chatting. They for their trays and sat together.

"He was so hot Mal. Easy and funny. And flirted from the start. 'What's a beautiful woman like you alone on a ferry to Holland,' he asked me.

"'Oh I'm not alone ...' I said."

She grasped my cock again.

"You like this story Mal?"

I moaned into her.

"He smiled and raised his eyebrows, motioned for me to continue. I told him you were crashed out in our cabin. That I was hungry and would bring something back for him...

"He stroked my arm. His fingers lingered on my wrist.

"'He's a lucky man,' he said. 'To get to have you.'

"The way he emphasised 'have'...

She lifted off me.

"That feels so fucking good Mal."

She looked right at me. Smiled. "I knew then I was going to fuck him. I just went out and asked him: 'Do you have a cabin?' I said?"

"'Yes,' he said.

"'Alone?' I asked.

"'Yes,' he said.

"'Finished your breakfast?'"

"'Yes.'"

"'Want to see what my husband's missing out on?'"

"'Yes.'"

"His room was on the next floor up. We walked there silent. Walking up the staircase I could tell his eyes were on my ass. It was so fucking tense. I was so wet.

"We brushed hands. I could see his reaction in his jeans as we walked along the corridor. We tried to be calm but I was anything but."

She bucked on my face and I lapped eagerly as she continued her story, moaning as her own orgasm built and built. Every so often she would glide her finger tips across my cock or thighs. I felt I was going to burst.

"He slipped out the keycard and pushed open the door. As soon as I was in he forced me against the wall, his hand between my wet legs, and his mouth on mine kissing me aggressively."

She rocked back and forth. Lightly. Teasing out the moment as she relived her experience. I could smell and taste and feel the cum all over her cunt and thighs and my face and lips and tongue.

"He pulled my pants down and turned me round, pushed me against the wall.

"'I'm going to fuck your slut pussy hard,' he whispered in my ear. Then he started fingering me.

"God, I almost came on the spot. His rock hard cock slid into me so easily. I was so sopping wet. My lips so swollen.

"He had my dress around my waist. Like it is now. I had my hands against the wall as I bent over and he thrust into me so hard."

She drew the words out. "I was bent over and he fucked me so hard. With his big hard cock. Give me your hand Mal."

I did as she commanded. She placed my hand on her ass.

"He slapped me so hard here. It's still tingling. I think it'll be red tomorrow."

She placed my hands on her breasts.

"He squeezed and twisted my nipples so hard I cried out.

"He whispered in my ear that I was a total slut who loves fucking cock.

"He grabbed my hips and thrust into me again and again.

"Oh god yes. Like that ...

"I cried out as I came and he exploded into me Mal. His big hard cock slapping in my wet throbbing pussy. God knows who heard us in that corridor!

"Panting, I turned round and pulled up my pants. I could feel his cum leaking out of me. My legs felt wobbly. I held his cock. Slick, wet and silky. I squeezed him as he pulsed in my hand, the last throes of his orgasm, cum on my hand. This hand. Taste it. I felt the blood ebb from it.

"'That was amazing,' I told him. 'But I have to go.' And I leant in to kiss him.

"'Your husband? He doesn't mind?' he asked.

"I told him you love it, Mal. You love it don't you darling? That you fantasised about me coming home to you with my freshly fucked pussy for you to clean up. I also told him how you loved to join in."

'"Maybe I'll get a chance to meet him. To thank him personally,' he said.

"'Maybe you will.' Then I told him our cabin number."

"'Maybe see you later then,' he said.

"'Maybe you will,' I replied."

Lucy lifted off me and lay down on her back. Her chest rising and falling her legs splayed open. Her lips engorged and dark pink, slick, wet and glistening in the low light.

"Now fuck me Mal. Fuck your slut wife's hot wet pussy."

I moved onto her, drove inside her with a gasp and a grunt. She ground onto me as I thrust into her. My orgasm was almost there. I wasn't going to last long.

"Did you like that story, Mal?"

Her nails dug into my back.

"Did you like licking up his cum, Mal?"

I thrust deep and hard into her.

"Did you like licking up my wet swollen pussy?"

I could feel my huge orgasm building from the tip of my penis and I threw myself into her, forcing her up the bed and against the wall.

"Did you like me telling you how another man fucked me so hard against a wall just minutes ago? That everyone in the corridor could hear us fuck?"

"Do you like fucking your slut wife Mal? Do you like fucking my slut pussy?"

I exploded with a cry of affirmation.

My cum erupted into her, mixing with his as she rocked her pelvis on my cock, grinding back and forth and rubbing it hard against her clit, and she, too, came with an enormous ecstatic moan, pulsing through us both, and I collapsed onto her as her arms and legs splayed wide, collapsed across the bed and I could feel my own cum, and his, and Lucy's own wetness seep out of her as we lay, lost together, panting and sweating, until I finally moved, and said, "I'm feeling a bit peckish."

BaddMal
BaddMal
119 Followers