All Comments on 'Malaise'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
Rayjag1980Rayjag19809 months ago

3* simply because story went from 50mph to zero abruptly. Why not explore other relationships affected? Like wife's mother who seemed to side with husband? Or lawyer's husband, was he really on board? What about counter suing law firm for alienation of affection, or lawyer abusing her position of authority to rip a marriage apart?

Story could have been so much more...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

That's not how it would have gone. He would have sued the law firm and also would have primary custody in his house. He had a lousy lawyer if this was the outcome.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted8 months ago

He needed a better Lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not a good story. Rather abrupt. And frankly both Alice and Lucy needed a whole lot of burn the bitches. He was stupid to not go to William and ask him about his arrangement with his wife.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor7 months ago

The ending would have been more satisfying to readers if some sufficient revenge would have been visited on Lucy and especially on Alice, but you know something? In real life the writer's ending is much more realistic and that is why this is a very well-written story. Good job. (I think this is a 5, but I also think Rayjag makes good points. Is a sequel possible?)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How is it legal to take his house? Also he should have played it cool and sold the house out from under her. Your cavalier ending sucked.

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

Hmm I do find it intriguing how his wife ended up with his home, but hey, yet again the author does not have to abide by any legal arrangements in fictional stories, except for dramatic effects. Seriously? you could have just said their home was jointly owned - finito!

Navy_gunnerNavy_gunner5 months ago

If her Lawyer/Lover /Boss was representing her, he could of sued the firm and had her disbarred... Just payment in my mind, and the day after his daughter turned 18 the ex-spouse would be evicted with no notice from his house

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Poor Ending There Many Ways For Alternative Endings ! **

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So the illicit lesbians get primary custody of the daughter. What kind of a judge offers that verdict? The slut wife will not give up her lesbian lover? I hope the lover leaves her soon after the divorce and she lives a miserable life henceforth.

Lawrie1941Lawrie19413 months ago

Not a really satisfactory ending, a bit disappointing tail between your legs. You can do better!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How does the slut get the house? You had a 5 until that little tidbit.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ3 months ago

The court would have been unhappy about a predatory lesbian destroying her assistant's marriage. The outcome should have been very different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What. No way he was thrown out of a house be owned. Also I know it is 2024 but no doubt a judge would put a 7 year old in that life style?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...