All Comments on 'Malaise'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclaw10 months ago

The ending to this one was unsatisfying for me. True he still has his daughter in his life and promises of future encounters with other ladies but he lost his house to his ex and her boss lost nothing at all. We only have her word that her husband is okay with her banging his wife, what does he have to lose by verifying it?

Yeah this story could use one more chapter.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

The guy got screwed in the end!

5

HargaHarga10 months ago

Malaise is the perfect title for this story. The MC is encased with it and just kind of gives up. Not very satisfying. I mean I didn't want him to go crazy getting revenge but a little rage would have been nice. Alice is a narcissistic asshole, just like a male, in the same position. Her husband may have been OK with her little pet but what about her business associates and clients of the law firm.

KarnevilKarnevil10 months ago

Pretty good idea, if a little depressing. A couple of issues, Lucy going into minute and intimate detail of her lesbian frolics was a bit hard to believe. I can understand the need to explain what's going on, this is, after all an erotica site, but I feel there are other, more credible ways to include the dirty deeds. Also the issue of him owning the house. It appears, at least according to loving wives authors, that every man in the USA solely owns the house, is there an ancient law that only men are allowed buy or inherit homes? Of course I'm not serious, but it's a cliche used even more than the black man with the enormous cock.

All in all not a bad read, though being a man one thing I did wonder about: was he tempted to ask if he could watch?

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed10 months ago

You chose a perfect title. After that, the story itself is just tedious and boring. The main character is spineless. He does nothing except give up. His wife’s lover is an arrogant bitch whom he could have at least embarrassed and possibly let the “court of public opinion” take a shot at. Being a lawyer, she probably has other law firms that don’t like her that might have been willing to go after her for wrecking his marriage.

demanderdemander10 months ago

I don't know how he could come to such a quick decision. D

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

So no public outing for Alice? While not caring about being lesbian, her causing a divorce etc should be a little embarrassing. Losing his house was just plain wrong. No mortgage but still Did she get it or just allowed to live there until Becca turned 18?

He should have said something about her to more than her mother. (Little action there.) He never bothered to talk to Alice's husband. Was the 'arrangement' any affair or just if she found a lesbian?

And he never brought up to Lucy about how will you ever be satisfied with me again? Still a solid story.

CriosCrios10 months ago

The title fits the story perfectly. While unsatisfying from a revenge standpoint, I believe the author really intended to show that life doesn't always allow for neat resolutions to problems. Yeah, I would've loved to see Alice get her ass handed to her but in real life, that doesn't always happen.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Another husband written poorly so as to make this another little morality tale so the little bois can beat their meat

looking4itlooking4it10 months ago

How does this not come off as sexual harassment. Textbook.

servant111servant11110 months ago

Utterly depressing

4 stars

miket0422miket042210 months ago

Gotta love the cheating wife who says she's still in love with her husband and wants to grow old with him but, is unwilling to regret her actions or give up her lover.

Nothing says true love like I'm sorry you found out and are hurt by it but, I don't regret what I'm doing and have no plans to stop.

Rocky62Rocky6210 months ago

Sue the boss and company for their actions… cmon.

crazycam69crazycam6910 months ago

Started out good. Wet good concept for the story. But the ending was rushed and that killed it for me.

crazycam69crazycam6910 months ago

Typo in my original comment. Meant to say “Was a good concept”. Autocorrect on this damn phone got me.

SwordWielderSwordWielder10 months ago

How can he be forced out of his own home? It was separate property that he owned before they were married. Also, there is a sexual harassment lawsuit here since the wife was having sex with her boss. It seems like Karma needs to visit the wife, and especially her lover the lawyer.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ10 months ago

Should have sued Alice for destroying your marriage by preying on her PA. She could have been dis-barred for that.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree10 months ago

It's a strange thing.

To add descriptive sex between cheaters

in a story like this.

Might ring the bells

of cuckolding fans.

But to me, it's just insulting to the plot.

A pity really, as this writer has writing talents.

3 out of 5 from me.

slowhand21slowhand2110 months ago

Where’s Karma when you need her?

DreddrasDreddras10 months ago

I'm struggling to understand all these calls for the husband to file a sexual harassment suit. Even if we assume that his wife was harassed into her relationship with her boss, how does HE have standing to sue? He wasn't harassed, isn't employed there, etc. The wife is clearly not going to co-sign that lawsuit. It's just not a thing that can be done.

/

Hell, it's probably not even an ethics violation for the attorney to represent the wife/her lover, since their sexual relationship pre-dated the legal representation.

/

Lastly, sad as it is, inhereted real property CAN be considered a marital asset in divorce if it is used during as the marital residence (at least in my state).

/

Ultimately, this is probably a fairly realistic portrayal of how things would shake down in this situation.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodger10 months ago

not a fan of 'roll over and take it up the ass' stories

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove10 months ago

I wonder what happens when Alice gets tired of Lucy…. And Becca is 18… Just wait …

If you wait by the river long enough you will see the bodies of your enemies float by …

MattblackUKMattblackUK10 months ago

Sad and true to life, I think.

JRandyJJRandyJ10 months ago

This could have been a good BTB but you screwed it up. 2*

katibkatib10 months ago

Good story; weak ending.

MormonJackMormonJack10 months ago

I loved it, and hated it. Well done story - thank you. Very close to the reality of what happens in divorce - I hated that part. Still, high marks for a well-done story.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

WOW, Great Writing, so realistic of today's life anymore. So many cheaters and other predators ready at any time to seduce your Naeive wife and destroy your marriage. Cheaters so easily rip the heart out of their loving spouse. They cheat because they can, they don't care. Great Story, thanks Buster2U

Just_WordsJust_Words10 months ago

Yes, it is depressing, but I suspect that is the point of it. He owned the house and still he lost it. Sad ending.

Pinto931Pinto93110 months ago

Ended with a whimper.

PorterrhPorterrh10 months ago

Agree with Pinto931

EmmSeaEmmSea10 months ago
About how it usually ends IRL

No Delta Force raids, no ex-wife destroyed, or any other revenge fantasies. Just a guy shafted 'by the system.'

Not really satisfying as a 'time wasting read' <grin>, but realistic.

Regguy69 thanks for your efforts. Cheers, EmmSea.

njlaurennjlauren10 months ago

The story is amazingly unfulfilling and honestly is unrealistic. It isn't that wives can cheat with another woman, sometimes married women ( like men) will figure out they are gay. The description in this story actually sounds like that, the wife's lack of passion with him, he claim if low libido, smacks of that. Unlike Alice who is likely bisexual& having a fling, the wife sounds like her attraction is women. She wants the safety of a straight married life where sex there is a duty, but is nice and safe and closeted. Normally I would be sympathetic , but she is a selfish asshole who wanted him basically as a beard. And yes, this does happen, what she did to him was cruel. Likely William got a horny Alice after her flings, he got a disinterested love doll. If the wife had been just a bi thrill seeker , he might not have even noticed but it was obvious she wasn't interested in straight sex.

In terms of the house, the court could rule that the wife and daughter should live there, in the best interests of the child, but he would still retain full ownership, it wouldn't be community property unless he decided to put her name on the deed for some reason. When the daughter turned 18 the house would revert to him, if it was sold the benefit would be his ( if the wife paid for any home improvements, he would likely have to reimburse her for them if it sold.

Getting back to the story, she wants to save the marriage but doesn't even attempt to give him a reason why. He told her he was unhappy, she was treating him like a roommate, and she ignores it.

If he wanted revenge he could have, let it be known publicly that Alice seduced his wife, make sure William is prominently mentioned, you can bet it would hurt Alice's firm and likely hubby wouldn't be too pleased. Ppl like William and Alice usually project a front of being stolid,staid, pillars of the community & would be horrified of the truth came out. She couldn't sue for libel or defamation bc what he publicized was true.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So Alice gets away scott free. Hmmmm, not cool.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown10 months ago

A court can not take the property away from the owner like this, the slut would have to find her own residence. Pathetic ending. And as for Karnevil, who ever told you you're a man?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bullshit ending his house belongs to him not the whore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a pathetic story about a wimp who did nothing

Well8Well810 months ago

Pt2 is need let him become successful or hit the Lotto something

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I feel like there was a lot more in the story that could have been written

I wish you would’ve made were he found a wife

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For you a very poor story, well below your normal standard.

Since the very wimpy MC had evidence of the slut being an unfit mother, why did he have to give up his house?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sad but good story married bi is also infidelity

xtc5xtc510 months ago

I really like your stories, but this one just seemed to not have much to it IMHO. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your next one.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight10 months ago

I enjoyed reading the comments more than the actual story (for which I gave you 3 stars) for the discussion on property law/family law/estate planning. I was shocked to read one comment that the house could actually be given to the non-owner in a divorce because the wife had lived in it ... that is clearly NOT the law in the state where I practice law, and the dialogue about having a "favorable judge" made me chuckle because that is why we have appellate courts, which is where this matter would have ended up in my state. I was also interested in the other attorney's comment that the wife and child could be allowed to live in the house until the child turned 18 if the court found it to be in the child's best interest. While that is the standard for custody of a child in my state, I cannot see it superseding my state's property law statutes by giving a minor a life estate in property which she/he did not own. What would happen to the house if the mother and daughter moved into the condo or left the state? Who would be responsible for its upkeep and the property taxes? I almost want to go research these issues now because I find it fascinating! Cheers!

Moonbat74Moonbat7410 months ago

Petered out to a drearily realistic ending. More fun with a BTB thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was an idea, not a story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wonder in what country this is set. If U S no way a judge”s property division would stand on appeal. Story was too blah for my taste. Also husband would/should have still talk with William as Alice being a Lawyer, probably lied. Finally an AoA suit against. the law firm would have been in order….

offkilter123offkilter12310 months ago

The resolution of this story is very unsatisfactory and will please absolutely no one. What prompted you to write such a story?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wish you had not allowed Lucy to continue with Alice. And for the MC to get revenge on both. Okay, he divorces Lucy, but loses his house. Meanwhile Lucy gets to continue her fun with Alice. And Alice was not punished at all. While I realize these outcomes may be more realistic. I still wish you had gone another way.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another story where a man loses completely and the cheater gets her cake and eats it too. No imagination, no win at all for the wronged party and no karma for the cheater, unless this is a true story, while well written it was a waste of time, sorry

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I know of no jurisdiction that fails to recognize separate property. If a judge ordered him out of his house, an appellate court would slap him down...even in California.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Meh, competent writing.

☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a good story with a poor ending. I would not think it was legal to take his sole property (the house) away from him for any reason. And I sure as hell would have talked to Alice's husband and sued Alice and the lawyers office for damages. Even if he got nothing, he would have exposed the women's affair and that would have been some satisfaction. As it is, he got the shaft and the women got the mine.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No way thus cunt gets his inherited house while he has to rent. It just would not happen in real life.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

One of the more realistic cheating stories. Complicated by the AP being another woman. However, we never got to hear about when he eventually contacted AP's husband. Just taking her word for the "arrangement" was stupid. Also, most Law Firms have KR policies about senior staff/partners having intimate relations with subordinates. In this case, her secretary. Also causing a marriage breakup. That was never explored. But thankfully, the husband didn't suddenly start going to the gym, grow a 10 inch cock and meet wild Air Hostesses every weekend! Now that would have been unrealistic. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would have been better if he stayed married to her (with no sex) and made her agree to him seeing other women. That way she could live with the same level of hurt as she inflicted on a husband she says she loves. Plus he would be better off financially.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A good premise with a lot of potential, but a failure in the end. As others have mentioned, it was less about the MC standing up for himself and more about him simply giving up. You hinted at the end that he was going to change and become a man again, but it's hard to believe after we've seen throughout the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ridiculous that Alice gets away with her affair. He must have had a shit lawyer to.lose the house too. Burn that fucker down.

lujon2019lujon201910 months ago

So why no lawsuit against the whore Alice? Why no leaks to the press about dirty judges doing favors for lawyers?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

shit rushed ending poor attempt at writing a story you need to give up writing if this is what people can expect 1*

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5910 months ago

Nah. Not even close. Lesbian boss violated code of ethics and is guilty of workplace harassment, alienation of affection. The fact ex wife's Mom has disowned her would go far in courts eyes. Good yarn, just tweak it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While I would want an honest explanation from Lucy of her behaviour if she were my wife what I would not want would be a blow by blow pornographic description of her sexual encounters with Alice such as was given by Lucy to her husband when they met in the park. The mere knowledge that they were at it would suffice.

Other than that I thought the author called it right and shot down the ridiculous idea that it wasn't cheating because it was another woman that Lucy was having it off with.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Barely worth a 2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Only worth a 4. Like previously said, missing a few points and definitely needs a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not bad, but ending was too rushed, and not enough time spent on the aftermath.

Maybe a Chapter 2? Dan needs to find new love. Maybe make some new half-siblings for Becca. And what happens to Lucy when Alice loses interest as predicted? Does Lucy come to fully regret her choices?

Maybe a chapter years later at Becca’s wedding.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Court cannot take property like this states. I would wonder how work conditions would be for the cheaters once all the details of their relationship became common knowledge to everyone in their office and all practice clients. So long as he told yhe truth about their lesbianic relationship, he can't be gone after for slander. The whole recorded conversation in the condo lobby could be uploaded to the practice email account for all to see.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A depressing but honest story. Easy five stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

"please give me a chance to talk this out with you before you destroy us" - He tried to talk to her, and she insisted that there was nothing wrong.

\

"they ordered me out of my own house" - They should have either had to pay hi fair market value, or to pay for his condo.

\

I agree with Creeperclaw that he should check with the bitch's husband.

\

@miket0422, yeah, she "loves" him, but still screws him out of the house.

\

@SwordWielder, only the wife can claim sexual harassment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He could have played the “What’s good for the gander is good for the goose” card. Made a similar arrangement in which he would be free to have sex with other women, yet maintaining their marriage to both of their advantage. Too bad he seemed too uptight for that!

KittyCampbellKittyCampbell10 months ago

Lucy wouldn't have gotten the house in real life. That said, good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Meh, not much of a story. She gets away with everything, he ends up a sad sack in a condo who sees his kid every once in awhile. Don’t need to burn the lady but at least a singe would be nice. Started well but left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Clearly, the BTB crowd prefers their fairy tale to reality. Yeah, reality sucks. And makes for a better short story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry cucked by wife’s woman boss and no thoughts of revenge , really ?

At least look into if wife’s employer has a morals clause ! Make some attempt to keep his balls.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The end sucked! How can an inherited house be given to the slut. It was his before the marriage and the lack of revenge was pitiful. His wife was directly under her boss. He should have at least sued the dyke. I don't know, it was just, she left me for her boss and I was too frightened to make waves.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

once the court stole his house, which he inherited before the marriage and was sole owner, he should have burned it to the ground.

I guess the only way to protect inherited property is to put it into a trust and each year sign a one year lease paying the trust rent for use of the property. As long as the wife is not on the lease papers it should be easier to keep it from her cheating ass. In theory, if the court orders you out of the house, stop paying rent and then start the eviction process under the name of the trust. If successful in getting the eviction, then immediately start renting to a strangers for at least 5 years.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story until you gave up on it. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Huh? What was the point of this? Read more like a report than a story. Devoid of any real conflict or emotion.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So she whores around with another woman and he gets screwed by the courts why not have him win and the slut lose

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OK. It wasn't as bad as the commentators made it out to be. Sure the ending didn't have the raw meat that would have enjoyed, but this was realistic. And sometimes reality sucks.

As for the house, it doesn't look like the ex got it. It just looks like she gets to live there rent free to raise the daughter. While that sucks, he does have a lot more free time than the slut.

So in this way he can pursue his hobbies, date, and still have time with his daughter albeit not as he use to. Considering she's 7, it's only about five or so years before a parent's influence diminishes anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Eh. Who cares.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

They should be a part 2 wherr he gets revenge against her boss

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is what’s wrong with getting married and having kids. It’s not worth it for men. They loss too much. Woman can just do what ever they want and they get rewarded for it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It’s his house. The court can’t just give it to her even if married. At best, they can give her part of the increase in equity, but he should be able to pay her out. Dumb result

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
I

Don't see how he lost what was his before there marriage. A real freaking shame.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Felt sad to know that a man can be thrown out like this and be separated from his own daughter. I would have went nuclear to destroy an ounce of happiness in Alice's life. People need to learn their lessons.

ZzttzzZzttzz10 months ago

He didnt sue the boss who seduced her wife ? Bring them both down lol.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Man or woman, she’s still a cheating bitch. To hell with her.

rustynail95rustynail9510 months ago

Boy, I sure hope this is fiction and not autobiography. I just have too many friends that have had this happen to them. I always thought that folks figured out their sexual orientation by age 12, but clearly that’s not always the case. The end result is broken hearts and broken marriages. I’m all for gay liberty, but not broken marriages at 40 because one side turns the sexual tables. I think our MC should have hung in there a bit longer, but sadly he did see the writing on the wall. She just stopped loving him. And there is almost never a make good for that. I don’t mind that it is not a BTB story because almost all of those are just silly male fantasies, but the end could have been a bit better, like the house and custody of the daughter. All in all a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don’t why you pay for prenup and have property owned by family before you met that lets courts change it all during divorce it’s unfair and should work for both male and female . Cheating should also weigh in on divorce decisions, it shouldn’t go without punishment. You play you pay

Wavedave45Wavedave4510 months ago

Post the damn video online and take it down when ordered. By then it would have been seen and saved by enough people. They're just an embarrassment for their employer. Would have helped to have record the confession.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why did you not sue the law firm since she worked for here and it was happening during the work day?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I very much enjoyed it!

-

As a plot point, I don't understand why he couldn't keep the house? And if she got the house, why did he have to pay any maintenance? Normally, that can be traded off for the value of the house... weird plot point.

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I thought trusts were written to protect property in the event of a divorce or death. Apparently not. It's a shame the court kicked him out of the family home and gave it to her to house their child. The court shouldn't have been able to do that (that's Probate Court's jurisdiction), unless it's only until the child turns 18, then it all reverts back to him. I suppose he's also paying the property taxes on it too. He should have shown her parents and his the video of her and Alice admitting to the affair. Then filed a lawsuit against the company, and her boss for alienation of affection, and breaking up their marriage as most law offices would have a morals clause, especially one with older lawyers.

This story an interesting concept, and I'm sure will bring more comments out, both good and bad. I gave it 4 stars because it was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bad for 2 reasons 1 because the house was not his tongive if it is a trust so no award there.....2 lawsuit againat rhe law firm....3 because the wife ia stupid enough ti think she can have it both ways nope......

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Law would be disbarred and the firm would sued never mind if she hamdled rhe dicoirce herself that would be a another case of disbarment

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The composition is quite good, dialog flows, plot develops in a logical fashion.

That does not make the ending in any way a satisfying one, as the cheating wife and her predatory boss not only get off without penalty but illogically and illegally have financial gain at the husband's expense in ways which would not stand up to a legal challenge.

But it was entertaining reading though not very erotic. Keep writing.

MLJ

jrphdojrphdo10 months ago

Horrible ending. He just has to bend over and take it which all too often is the case in real life I understand. That predator bitch Alice deserves the absolute worst life could give her. I understand he doesn't want to mess up his visitation but just put it off for a while until the visitation isn't such an issue. Cultivate those friends in low places and save up cash until you can give Alice the long, slow, painful, disappearance she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fucked up ending with bitch wife and boss benefiting!! 2* for this trash writing and getting advice from a security officer instead of his lawyer!

BigfundrewBigfundrew9 months ago

The ending just sort of fizzled out

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A chioce piece of reality. Five stars.

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

It's fantasy world so take this with a grain of salt but I don't believe the wife would get free use of his house. I've seen divorces with children and the house is property. You keep it and pay the other spouse off or sell it, there is no court orders mandating kids stay in their school district for example. Maybe in some states they do but I doubt it. That'd mess up the asset division in a big way... Didn't make any sense.

I agree, a good story just petered out like you got bored of writing it. Would have liked better closure, even if the end result was unsatisfying.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...