Malcolm On the Meddle

Story Info
This caretaker can't keep his hands to himself!
2.7k words
4.16
7.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

Malcolm was very lucky to get the job of caretaker at Lucania House. The owners were very selective but far from diligent; they took account of his military service, but failed to check out his dishonourable discharge...

As for his time in jail, they didn't ask and he didn't tell! References from friendly former colleagues sufficed, together with his 'honest' face (for Malcolm looks deceptively honest!) to carry the day, and he duly took up his post without undue scrutiny of his extremely chequered past.

Many would be surprised to find the management of a complex of short let luxury apartments quite so lax, but such is life! The master key to the temporary homes of a dozen high net worth individuals and their families were in the possession of a convicted felon and, worse still, sex offender.

Malcolm wasted little time abusing this misplaced trust...

From the outset, cash and valuables went missing whenever there could be reasonable doubt as to the culprit. But his greatest coup was the fitting of spyholes disguised as fire alarms into the master bedrooms of apartments 3 & 4.

Both bedrooms backed onto his storeroom, which he alone could access from the basement. And so he could come and go at all hours unnoticed, and spend his evenings observing how the other half of society make out!

He found the Brody family of particular interest...

A wealthy investment banker normally based in New York, Alan Brody had come to work in his London office for a few months, accompanied by his family. His wife Linda was a fit and curvy brunette in excellent shape for her 43 years, and Malcolm drooled at the thought of watching the pair of them at it!

Even more enticing was their daughter, Ellen. Just turned 18, she had the kind of slim yet curvy figure no amount of exercise could ever restore to her mother. And she had a wicked smile; a kink in the upper lip that never straightened, and left men wondering whether she was coming onto them.

What Malcolm wouldn't have given to see Ellen naked!

Lastly there was Josh, Ellen's non-identical twin brother. What to say about Josh? Compared to his sister he looked plain, pasty and dim, so Malcolm hardly noticed him...

It's fair to say he was interested in the whole Brody family, except Josh!

After a few days the family settled into a routine, and so did Malcolm. Alan left for the City early in the morning, while the others had a relaxed breakfast then went shopping or sightseeing while Malcolm rifled through their belongings.

He took a couple of pairs of the ladies' panties out of the laundry basket and some small denomination dollar bills off the dresser in the master bedroom, secure in the knowledge that, if anyone got into trouble, it would be the cleaner.

That evening, he spied on Alan and Linda making love, and while he watched he silently sniffed a pair of dirty silk panties, getting so excited he came inside his boxer shorts!

He really fancied Linda, and began having fantasies where she invited him into her apartment and seduced him. But much more than Linda, he fancied Ellen...

Those wicked eyes and kinky lip got him rock hard in seconds!

After a couple of weeks' residence, the Brody family started to develop individual routines, which Malcolm studied carefully. Linda would get up and go out long before the kids, and she'd come back alone, typically in the late afternoon.

The kids usually went out separately, with one or the other frequently staying behind for much of the day.

Malcolm began visiting the storeroom far more frequently, hoping to catch Ellen home alone. He planned to invent an electrical fault he'd have to check out, then drop some heavy hints and see if she'd take the bait?

Late one morning, he was busily spying on number 4, where Mrs Johnson, aged 67, was trying on a new bra, when he detected unexpected signs of life from the other wall and swiftly turned his attentions to the Brody's master bedroom.

At first sight, what he thought he was seeing made him so hard he almost burst his flies. Ellen was in her parents' room, trying on one of Linda's luxurious fur coats. She was oscillating wildly, twirling the fur around while flashing her butt cheeks, apparently wearing nothing else except a pair of natural tan tights!

But her frenetic movements meant he could never quite see her face; every time she threatened to turn his way, she flitted the other way instead. Malcolm began to feel angry, as though she was deliberately teasing him! He yearned to see the look on her face just now, while she was feeling hot. It would tell him the truth behind that wicked look of hers!

Eventually she turned his way, but just as she did so, she flopped onto the bed! It was infuriating; his view of the bed was highly obtuse, so he could see her long legs and the fur coat clearly, but other than her chin, the elevation entirely obscured her face.

Still he watched, rock hard and utterly transfixed, as she tossed about, opening her legs then bending this knee, then that, while her hands roamed everywhere, up and down the fur coat, over her breasts...

Her breasts! Malcolm felt his tool pressing firmly against his overalls as Ellen opened the fur coat, giving him a clear view of her lingerie. She was wearing a flowery beige bra and matching panties under her tights, though the contours below the lingerie caused him some confusion.

The bra seemed strangely vacant, whilst the panties boasted an epic vaginal bulge which, when stroked, grew ever larger.

And stroke it she did! Malcolm watched spellbound as, moaning and groaning in ecstasy, she rubbed furiously on the bulge, her legs shuddering with spasms that sent them flailing into the air until, her face a contorted picture of pure bliss, a damp patch suddenly appeared on her straining panties, spreading rapidly as cream oozed steadily through the gusset of her tights.

Wide eyed, Malcolm continued to stare through his spyhole as 'Ellen' at last sat up, and he was able to confirm that 'she' was indeed Ellen's brother Josh! Decisive by nature, he wasted no time grabbing his trusty yellow screwdriver before dashing straight round to the Brody's apartment.

After letting himself in as quietly as possible, he crept stealthily through the lounge and down the corridor, approaching the master bedroom on tiptoe. The door was ajar, and as he came close he could hear Josh humming a happy tune.

Malcolm smiled to himself, thinking how Josh's mood was about to change dramatically! Coughing loudly, he barged into the bedroom, feigning an urgent interest in the phoney fire alarm and pretending to see nothing else.

Josh almost jumped out of his skin! He'd just hung the fur coat back in his mother's wardrobe, and was only wearing the lingerie, which he was about to return to the laundry basket. That had been his routine, ever since puberty; whenever he was home alone, he borrowed the best looking lingerie that his mum and sister had put out for washing and pleasured himself, then put them back.

His family were the kind of folks who lived by the clock, so if no one was scheduled to come home for a couple of hours, you could bet nobody would. The only scare Josh had ever experienced was from his grandmother, who would sometimes visit on a whim, but she was far away in New York...

It had never occurred to him that anyone else had a key to this apartment!

Malcolm turned theatrically in Josh's direction and pretended to look startled...

"Sorry, miss!" he exclaimed apologetically, "The fire bell went off in my office, but it's obviously a false alarm!"

Josh cringed and cowered, unsure how to react. He became terribly self-conscious of the damp patch in and around his crotch, and began to believe it really stank. Worse, he felt naked and vulnerable; he desperately wanted to tell this strange man to go away, but didn't dare open his mouth because his voice was a rich baritone that couldn't conceivably belong to a woman.

And the guy had called him 'miss,' right? So he must have been mistaken for his sister!

Malcolm spent a long minute pretending to check the alarm, then courteously returned his attentions to Josh...

"Again, so sorry, miss..." he allowed a quizzical stare to linger, loving every second as Josh turned purple with embarrassment, "But wait a second! You're not Miss Brody!"

"Er, no I'm not! Now will you please go away?!"

"Should you be in here, wearing those things?" Malcolm demanded, a sudden power rush making him so hard he couldn't have gone anywhere just then!

"Th-that's none of your business!" Josh retaliated. He was close to tears and contemplated screaming, only he was unsure who'd come, if anyone.

"You're wrong there!" Malcolm insisted sanctimoniously. "As caretaker, I'm responsible to the leaseholder for everything that goes on! I think," he added menacingly, "You'd best come downstairs with me while I ring Mr Brody's office!"

A look of acute anguish spread wildly over Josh's face...

"N-no! No, please don't do that!" he begged. "I'll do anything, just don't tell my dad!"

"Well, I'm not sure..." Malcolm mused, shaking his head sadly. "Rules are there for a reason, you know..."

"P-please, I'll do anything!" Josh got down on his knees and approached Malcolm like a medieval penitent, wringing his hands and sobbing.

"I dunno, I don't like making exceptions..."

"Oh, please!" Reaching Malcolm, Josh embraced his legs and began to tightly hug them, which pushed the side of his face into the caretaker's groin, where a more accurate barometer of his true intentions was stirring.

The pair exchanged a knowing glance, then Malcolm unfastened his overalls and dropped his boxer shorts far enough for his manhood to be pointing straight at Josh's face...

"Go on then," he said, "See if you can persuade me!"

Josh looked disdainfully at the quivering meat-rod, which was already crowned with a generous drop of creamy pre-cum. Malcolm was hardly a stickler for hygiene, being conditioned by his frequent stays in prison into making do with just a couple of showers each week. His overalls were rarely washed and as for grooming, he'd always left his pubes to their own devices.

Josh began to feel sick at the thought of putting this foul object in his mouth, and was only able to think of going further by the alternative. For the consequences, should his parents be called to the caretaker's office and find him in his mother's tights and his sister's bra and panties, were far too awful to contemplate!

With that picture paramount in his mind, he began to suck the cream off the tip of Malcolm's cherry...

Though essentially straight, his many times behind bars had taught Malcolm that a blow job from a faggot can be almost as good as the real deal. He'd once shared a cell on a segregation wing with a tranny hooker who'd been caught blackmailing the mayor of some backwoods town, and the head he got on that stretch was as good as any he'd had off a woman!

As Josh struggled amateurishly to encompass the first couple of inches of Malcolm's phallus, the older man reflected that perhaps Paul, as the prison authorities had known his cellmate (though he preferred to be known as Bella) had spoiled him?

Paul/Bella took a long time tonguing around the balls, before moving slowly up the stem and starting on the cherry. Again, time was taken before the stem was slowly swallowed, and s/he could easily fit it all in, breathing effortlessly through the nose while Malcolm's manhood rammed forcefully against the back of her/his throat...

Ah, happy days!

In sharp contrast, Josh kept coughing and retching and scraping Malcolm's cherry with his teeth. But Josh was doing his best! He'd never given a blow job before, and though he often fantasized about serving a man as his bitch, the kind of man he had in mind was a young hunk, not a repulsive, dirty old waster like Malcolm!

Besides, Josh was still young enough to be confused about his sexuality, and while it's true he always jerked off dreaming he was underneath some hot guy, the desire evaporated faster than his cream! As soon as he'd cum, he yearned to be a straight-acting college kid once more, so with Malcolm's manhood in his mouth he felt truly humiliated and disgusted.

It wasn't long before Malcolm's short fuse felt sorely tested. He tried placing both hands firmly on the sides of Josh's head and guiding him down the stem, but to his frustration the kid choked, then began loudly snivelling...

It was the final straw!

"Forget this, we'll try something different," he intoned, sounding dangerously annoyed. "Stand up and bend over the bed!"

Josh was horrified...

"W-wait! You c-can't bum me!"

"Oh yes I can, you whining sissy! And unless you want to sit in my office dressed like you are now while I ring your dad, I'll hear no more about it!"

"N-no, p-please! Isn't there anything else I could do instead?"

Malcolm gave the matter some serious thought, and it didn't take him long to come up with a couple of alternatives...

"You could give me money!"

"S-sure! Wait here!" Trembling, Josh dashed next door to his bedroom, and came back seconds later proffering a wodge of banknotes. Malcolm counted them, finding they came to £320, which he stuffed nonchalantly into an inside pocket.

"Well, that's a good start!" he admitted. "But if you don't want me to bum you then you've got to arrange it so I can fuck your sister!"

"W-WHAT?!" Josh exploded, staring at Malcolm as though he'd gone stark raving mad. "My sister?! She's never even been out on a date!"

"That's what you think!" Malcolm reflected cynically. "She always looks like she's giving me the come-on!"

"W-well I promise you she's not!"

"That's a shame! Still, we can but enquire, eh? And never mind! Come on then, you'd best bend over!"

Miserably, Josh complied, bending over the bottom of the bed while pulling down the panties and tights, which were beginning to get uncomfortably cold and sticky. Burying his head in his parents' duvet, the smell of his own souring cum assailed his nostrils, making him mildly nauseous.

Meanwhile, Malcolm had helped himself to a generous dollop of Linda's most expensive moisturiser, with which he'd carefully lubed his bulging phallus. The sight of Josh's pale, virgin butt cheeks really turned him on, reminding him of the many faggots he'd used and abused in jail.

Those happy memories triggered Malcolm's sadistic streak, and he pounded Josh hard, responding to his sobs and squeals only with the odd, offhand remark, such as...

"Button it, sissy! We both know you're loving this!"

But Josh wasn't loving it; at least, not to begin with. His pussy felt so hot and sore, he feared it would catch fire! And then there was the sheer humiliation of him, a rich kid with an excellent pedigree, being subject to the whims of an outlandish oaf such as this poorly educated caretaker!

But gradually, as Malcolm pounded away remorselessly, a subtle change came over Josh's countenance. His mind began to wander, and he found himself imagining it was his college football captain, a hunk he often fantasized about, who was servicing him!

And then his boy-bits began to stir and he realized that, against all his prejudices, he was beginning to enjoy his ordeal!

Malcolm wasn't slow to notice the subtle changes in his victim's demeanour...

The mincing little faggot had stopped sobbing and had begun to ululate in harmony with his fast-thrusting manhood!

Leaning over Josh, he gently kissed his neck then, putting a hand on his swelling crotch, gave it a gentle massage, to which Josh purred appreciatively.

"You like that sissy, huh?!"

"Y-yes sir! Yes I do!"

"I Knew you would; your kind are all the same!"

Delighted with his foresight, Malcolm finally let himself go, pumping copious jets of warm cream deep inside Josh's pussy while both of them groaned in ecstasy.

When the time came to withdraw his semi-flaccid phallus, he looked down on Josh and was not surprised to receive a faint smile from his conquest.

"C-can we do this again sometime?" the young American asked earnestly.

"We'll have to see!" Malcolm replied, and left to spend his ill-gotten gains in the pub and the bookmakers.

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers