Male Bisexuality in Ancient Nubia

Story Info
Garang and Amaka fuck Kayan and Adina.
3.1k words
2.33
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

After departing the House of Bior, Kayan headed home. The old Nubian man returned to his modest, two-story dwelling and settled in. He patted his dog Dah-Kota and fed her some meat before refilling her water bowl. The small dog wagged her tail while feasting. With the exception of the dog, Kayan lived alone, for his former wife Adina was long-dead, and their only daughter, Gaya, lived in the City of Meroe with her husband Darik. A lot of young couples and families find the City of Napata too loud and fast-paced, preferring the relative tranquility of Meroe. To each their own.

Kayan lay in bed, and thought of the conversation he'd had with Abel. The full-grown son of Garang and Amaka Bior was a tall, handsome young man. A fine specimen of Nubian masculinity. Too bad he was so hard-headed. Abel seemed to have inherited his parents good looks but not their common sense. Kayan smiled as he remembered the old days when his wife Adina was alive, and the two of them would spend time with their friends and neighbors Garang and Adina. Oh yes, those were the days, indeed...

"Another exciting get-together, come on in," Garang said, as he greeted Kayan and Adina at the door. He maneuvered the wrought-Iron gate with an ease that two men couldn't have managed. Garang was something else. A stalwart man, even among the legendary Apata warriors, Protectors of the King of Nubia. Kayan grinned and pulled Garang into a manly hug. Adina, a petite, curvy and brown-skinned woman with short dark hair, smiled at the two men. Garang ushered the couple inside, and led them to the living room, where Amaka awaited.

"Welcome back, both of you," Amaka said joyfully as Garang brought Kayan and Adina into the fold. Adina and Amaka hugged and kissed. The two couples sat down at the table, where a sumptuous feast awaited. For the occasion, a whole roast pig had been prepared, along with rice, buttered bread, oatcakes, apples and oranges. Jugs of fine Meroe wine completed the feast. Never let it be said that the House of Bior doesn't know how to host...

"Amaka, my dear, you've outdone yourself," Adina said gently, and Amaka actually blushed. Garang, seated at the head of the table, looked at his wife Amaka and their esteemed guests. As befitting the head of the household, it fell to Garang to say the communal prayer that all Nubian families uttered before meals. Praise must be given to the Gods and Goddesses of Nubia. Pious men and women are rewarded with a favorable place in the Afterlife...

"Mash, patron goddess of those in need, provider for the meek, we thank you for this feast, and we also thank our wife for making it," Garang said humbly. The Nubian patriarch concluded the prayer by taking his wife Amaka's hand and bringing it to his lips. Amaka blushed and Adina nodded approvingly. Kayan merely watched. Garang most certainly had a way with words, no one could ever deny that.

"Thank you husband," Amaka said softly. Garang smiled and nodded at his wife. Mash might be the Nubian goddess of provisions, but Garang knows who keeps him fed and healthy. Amaka is the one who makes the House of Bior into the splendid, loving home that it is. Garang never lets himself forget that. Without further ado, the two couples attacked the feast. Out in the walled garden, Marduk the camel, little more than a calf, pranced about while eating apples. Marduk's master and mistress were too busy to play with it...

"Truly some fine wine you have here," Kayan said as he took a sip from his full cup, and Garang nodded. In recent years, the City of Meroe's wineries seemed to be outpacing their competitors from the City of Napata. Even Egyptian traders and Berber caravans from the deep desert seemed to have developed a thirst for Meroe wines. Napata, Capital of Nubia is a city of wonders but its liquor industry seemed to be lackluster. Oh well, their loss was Meroe's incredible gain.

"You look radiant," Adina said to Amaka while sipping some wine. Amaka blushed, and licked her lips as Adina reached for her hand. Garang grinned while Kayan leaned forward, brimming with anticipation. Adina drew closer to Amaka until their faces were inches apart. Amaka smiled and then kissed Adina. Garang felt his pulse quicken while Kayan smiled ruefully. When it comes to parties, one can always count on the ladies to get the action started...

"Ladies," Garang said, and left it at that. Amaka and Adina kissed passionately, making out as if they were alone. Garang and Kayan watched attentively as their wives unleashed their wanton passions. Garang, a man of faith, never denies his own passion, or that which animates his wife Amaka. That is why they are such a good match. When the two ladies broke the kiss, supposedly to come up for air, they exchanged a broad grin before staring down their husbands.

"I hunger for something other than food, and only she can provide it," Adina declared, looking right into Kayan's brown eyes. Kayan nodded understandingly. He watched as Adina got up, took Amaka's hand and led her to a nearby couch. Garang and Kayan exchanged a look as the two lovely Nubian women disrobed and began exploring one another. At the end of the day, passion simply cannot be denied...

"I've been looking forward to this all week," Amaka said, and the tall, curvaceous Nubian gal sat on the couch, her mahogany-hued skin glistening. Adina kissed Amaka boldly and fondled her breasts. Amaka grinned as Adina's hand slid toward her inner thigh. Adina's boldness did not stop there, and soon her sleek fingers wormed their way into Amaka's womanhood. Adina always goes for what she wants, and Amaka wouldn't like it any other way...

"Garang, my friend, what fine ladies we've married," Kayan said, briefly taking his gaze from the spectacle of Adina and Amaka making love. Garang put his arm around Kayan's shoulder and drank some more wine. Kayan smiled as Garang's hand moved downward, toward his crotch. When Kayan turned to face Garang, the other man smiled and nodded. Just like that, the two handsome, masculine Nubian men shared a passionate kiss.

"We are birds of a feather," Garang said to Kayan, upon concluding their kiss. Kayan grinned, and then the two men got down to business. The ladies got the party started, credit to them, but masculine passions cannot be denied. Kayan removed his robe and sandals, facing Garang au naturel. The stocky, muscular Kayan looked at the tall, fit and strong Garang. Strength, power and desire coiled within them, waiting to be unleashed.

"Indeed," Kayan replied, and he grabbed Garang's crotch, feeling his cock and balls through his tunic. Garang shed his clothes, revealing his fine physique. Tall and strongly built by nature, he got even more fit while doing drills as an Apata warrior in service to His Majesty King Taharqa, Ruler of Nubia. Kayan got on his knees but it was definitely not to pray. He stroked Garang's manhood, which was long, thick and dark...like a cobra. Garang looked at Kayan and nodded. Kayan smiled as he took Garang's cock into his mouth.

"Let me taste you," Adina said to Amaka, as they continued with their sensual explorations. Amaka lay on the couch, her legs spread, as Adina worked her magic on her. Adina grinned, playfully sucking on Amaka's nipple. Gently, Adina probed Amaka's pussy, causing the other woman to writhe with ecstasy. Amaka sighed deeply as Adina kissed a path from her breasts to her crotch. Grasping Amaka's thighs, Adina brought her face to her crotch.

"Go for it, my dear," Amada cooed, and Adina did just that. The petite Nubian beauty arched her back as she buried her face between her friend's legs. Amaka groaned as Adina's tongue slid into her pussy. Adina flicked her tongue up and down Amaka's clit, and the other woman let out a deep, guttural moan. Smiling wickedly, Adina worked three fingers into Amaka's pussy, followed by a fourth. For these two horny Nubian women, the fun was just beginning.

"Hmm, yeah," Garang said, groaning in pleasure as Kayan sucked his cock. The short, muscular man was at it and did not let go. Kayan's hungry lips wrapped themselves around Garang's cock while his eager hands squeezed Garang's ass. Ever since Garang could remember, he felt drawn to both women and men. In conservative Nubian society, men who crave other men must operate discretely or face the perils of imprisonment and even death. Fortunately for Garang, when he married Amaka, he found a kindred spirit.

"Just let me take care of you," Kayan paused to say, and he slid a finger up Garang's ass as he resumed fellating him. Garang moaned deeply, feeling his cock harden inside Kayan's mouth as Kayan fingered his asshole. Kayan sucked Garang's cock greedily until the other man shuddered violently. Kayan has pleasured quite a few men, and women, in his day. He watched Garang closely until he felt the moment was at hand...

"Oh damn," Garang cried out, shaking violently as he came. Kayan welcomed the torrent of liquid masculinity shooting out of Garang's cock down his throat. Garang gently tapped the back of Kayan's neck, signaling for him to let go. After blowing their load, a lot of men tend to be sensitive down below, and Garang was no exception. Kayan smiled at Garang as he helped him back to his feet. The stocky fellow was quite proud of his handiwork...

"Hello gentlemen, care to join us?" Amaka asked, her voice dripping with sex. Adina, whose face was firmly planted in Amaka's pussy, paused and turned to look at the fellas. Adina, her face still wet from eating Amaka's pussy, waved at her husband Kayan and his good friend Garang. Amaka, her hand still rubbing her erect nipples, smiled invitingly at the two men. Shaking her head, Adina resumed eating Amaka's pussy. Four is definitely not a crowd. It is that kind of party.

"Don't mind if I do," Garang said, and he kissed Amaka passionately upon rejoining her. Adina continued eating Amaka's pussy like it was nobody's business. Kayan grinned appreciatively as he admired Amaka's thick, shapely ass. Nubian women are blessed when it comes to the posterior department. Kayan got on all fours and grasped Amaka's thick ass cheeks. Time to show that ass some masculine appreciation...

"Hope you got something left in there for me, I saw you with Kayan," Amaka said to her husband Garang, who smiled and shrugged. There is never any jealousy between them. Each knows what they mean to the other. Winking at Garang, Amaka grasped his cock and stroked him. Just like that, Amaka took Garang's cock into her mouth. Garang sighed happily as his wife Amaka fellated him. When it comes to cock sucking, men and women have different techniques. As one who loves both women and men, Garang is able to appreciate the nuances and differences. It's a wonderful thing.

"Kayan, be a dear and eat my ass," Adina paused to say, in between licks of Amaka's pussy. Briefly turning her head, Adina locked eyes with her husband Kayan after communicating her wishes. The petite Nubian beauty with the big booty is assertive, in and out of bed. Kayan grinned and playfully smacked Adina's thick ass, causing her to yelp. The queen is audacious and awe-inspiring but the King is the King...

"You got it," Kayan said, and he spread Adina's thick ass cheeks, inhaling her scent. He thrust two fingers into Adina's wet pussy and brought them to his lips. Yeah, Adina tasted just as wonderful as Kayan remembered. He wormed his tongue into her butt hole, and went to work. Adina shuddered with pleasure as her husband Kayan fingered her pussy while licking her asshole. The stocky man knew exactly what his lady liked and wasn't afraid to give it to her. Satisfied with what was being done to her, Adina relaxed and enjoyed. In this fashion, the two lovely Nubian couples explored new pathways to pleasure.

"Take me," Amaka said to Garang after sucking his cock to full hardness. As a mesmerized Garang looked on, Amaka got on all fours. Amaka's thick Nubian derriere swayed from side to side, tempting Garang like nothing else could. Garang grinned and proceeded to show his wife what he was made of. Gripping Amaka's hips, Garang thrust his cock into her pussy. Amaka groaned and pressed her thick ass against Garang's groin, taking most of his cock into her. In this fashion, they fucked passionately. Garang went to town on Amaka, fucking her roughly as if putting on a show for their guests...

"I've missed that ass since the last time we made love," Garang said as he fucked Amaka with deep, passionate strokes. Meanwhile, Kayan lay flat on the adjacent couch, with Adina riding his face. The petite Nubian beauty sat on her husband's face like a queen on her throne. Licking her lips and moaning softly while rubbing her erect nipples, Adina swayed this way and that as Kayan grasped her thick ass cheeks and ate her out. The man definitely knows his way around a woman's holes and Adina couldn't get enough of him.

"Hmm, I need some cock," Adina said as she rolled off of Kayan's face. Kayan's handsome face was wet from Adina's pussy juices. His tongue still tasted of her hot, musky yet clean asshole. When Adina got on all fours, shaking her big ass at him, Kayan felt his pulse quicken. With a raging erection, the stocky man went after his wanton wife's enchanting behind. Adina grinned as Kayan grabbed her ass and squeezed it none too gently. She pushed up against him, rubbing her ass against his erection.

"Ask and you shall receive," Kayan said, and he entered his wife Adina's pussy with a firm thrust. Adina groaned as Kayan's cock popped into her. As Kayan fucked her, Adina watched Garang and Amaka. Face down and big ass up, Amaka seemed to be having the time of her life as her husband Garang slammed his thick dark cock into her. The two Nubian women exchanged a look and a smile. As much as they enjoy each other's company, in and out of the bedroom, the pain and pleasured doled out by their husbands cocks during lovemaking is not something they want to do without. Such is their way.

Garang and Kayan fucked their respective wives like there was no tomorrow, leaving Amaka and Adina sexually exhausted. The four of them lay on the living room's carpet of furs, their bodies drenched with sweat. Amaka and Adina bantered, marveling at what they'd just done. Garang and Kayan were oddly quiet. The two Nubian men had just fucked their beautiful, beloved wives, but they had an itch which had yet to be scratched. Kayan reached for Garang, who smiled and nodded. With the women looking on, the two men began doing their thing.

"I've missed our fun," Garang said to Kayan as he kissed him. Kayan kissed Garang back, and they embraced warmly. Adina and Amaka watched with interest as their husbands stroked each other's cocks. Garang got up, went to the dining table and grabbed some oil, which he smeared on his cock and balls. Kayan smiled, and stroked his cock before getting on all fours. Garang grinned and caressed Kayan's ass, then rubbed his cock against him. Time to explore a different kind of action...

"Show me what you can do," Kayan said, sounding impatient. Garang nodded, and then spread the other man's ass cheeks. Without further ado, Garang pushed his cock into Kayan's ass. Kayan groaned as Garang's cock entered his ass. The stocky Nubian briefly locked eyes with his wife Adina, who smiled and nodded. Garang gripped Kayan's hips and began fucking him with deep, passionate strokes. He fucked Kayan with the same energy he displayed while fucking his wife Amaka earlier. What a man...

"Look at them go, so sexy yet primal," Adina said, marveling at what she was seeing. Kayan moaned and groaned, stroking his cock and leaning back as Garang slammed his cock into him. Amaka, lying next to Adina, couldn't take her eyes off of the men either. Garang was fucking Kayan with a primal ferocity that Amaka had never seen in him. Men are often rougher with other men than they are with women, even in the bedroom, but damn. Mesmerized, the two Nubian wives watched intently as their husbands took pleasure with each other. It is that kind of party.

"Hmm, I needed that," Kayan said to Garang, after they finished fucking. Garang smiled and nodded. He looked at Amaka, who smiled almost shyly at him. Truth be told, the spectacle of men fucking men tends to cause a visceral reaction in women. Some women love it. Some women hate it. There are no in-betweens, really. Amaka, a woman who loves both women and men, knew what she was getting into when she married Garang, a man who shares her inclinations. In that regard, they are well-matched.

"This was truly something," Amaka said as she threw her arms around Garang, and kissed him. Garang kissed Amaka back passionately. He whispered sweet words into her ear, and she giggled with sheer happiness. All was right in Amaka's world. Once more, Garang was hers and hers alone, the sort of dutiful husband and provider that every respectable and unmarried Nubian woman seeks to have. Amaka looked at Adina, who was rocking in Kayan's arms. The frenzy from earlier seemed to have left Kayan...for the moment.

"Let's finish the meal, good food should never go to waste," Garang said, and Amaka laughed, nodding in agreement. Hand in hand, Adina and Kayan rejoined the dinner table. The two couples sat there, bantering while eating fine food and drinking some of Meroe's finest wines. Such is the life enjoyed by middle-class folk in the City of Napata, Capital of Nubia, during the Reign of King Taharqa. Those were the days.

Kayan smiled, remembering those wondrous days gone by. It had been decades since he and his wife Adina joined their friends and neighbors Garang and Amaka for such wanton revelries. The two couples had their fun in the days before they became parents. In latter years, Gaya would be born to Adina and Kayan, while Abel would be born to Garang and Amaka. Of course, that was a long time ago. Kayan's wife Adina died, due to illness, and their adult daughter Gaya married and moved away. Garang and Amaka of House Bior died during the conflict pitting King Taharqa of Nubia against Ashurbanipal of Assyria. Their son Abel chose the path of the Wayfarer. With a sigh, Kayan went to sleep. Life happens, that's all...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers