The Bisexual Imam Of Senegal

Story Info
Abdullah and Nadira hook up with Mamadou and Yasmin.
3.2k words
2.6
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

Abdullah Diouf, the Imam of the prestigious Sal Al Din Masjid of metropolitan Dakar, Senegal, is a man who wears a lot of hats. The six-foot-tall, athletic and dark-skinned, forty-something Senegalese Muslim preacher is a man who leads by example. Across various nations in West Africa, there's a lot of debate about same-sex marriage, the rights of gays and lesbians, and so on. A lot of West Africans are up in arms about this, especially in Muslim communities. This is a sensitive topic among the various communities of West Africa. Europe and North America are worlds away from the West African realms, and they settle such matters their own way...

In Senegal, just like many places in Africa, there are those who believe that homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality and transgenderism did not exist before white men and white women started their sexual experiments in the mid-twentieth century. In other words, queerness is something invented or created by white people, and heterosexuality is the norm among black men and black women. A well-traveled and learned man, Abdullah definitely knows better. Sexual diversity exists among people of all hues. The good preacher has always been a voice of reason in the City of Dakar, reminding the Senegalese Muslim community that only the Most High can judge men's deeds, not ordinary mortals.

Abdullah is happily married to a lovely woman named Nadira Senghor, and they have two adult sons and a daughter together. The couple lives in the wealthy enclave of Dansokho, located in the West End of metropolitan Dakar. It's where government workers, successful businesspeople and other big-shots live. Abdullah and Nadira chose the place for its relative tranquility. At the end of the day, peace of mind is what matters most...

As Imam of the largest mosque in all of West Africa, Abdullah is definitely no stranger to controversy. Recently, the preacher has courted social backlash by speaking out against anti-LGBT sentiment among the Assembly of Islamic Clerics of West Africa, causing great anger among some of the members. The organization is staunchly conservative and views queer West Africans as betrayers of their own cultures. Abdullah continues to advocate caution. Some may wonder why this Senegalese Muslim preacher seem so tolerant towards those who practice the love that dares not speak its name...

"Happy birthday, dear husband," said Nadira Senghor, and the tall, large-breasted and pleasantly plump black woman firmly clasped her husband's hand in hers. Abdullah looked at Nadira and kissed her on the lips. Just a quick peck, nothing like the passionate kisses one sees in the movies and television shows these days. Abdullah looked at Nadira, who wore a red and white, flower-patterned summer dress and a stylish, wide-brimmed hat. Elegant and lively, that's Nadira in a nutshell, and even after twenty three years of marriage, Abdullah couldn't get enough of her.

"Hmm, forty five never looked so good," Abdullah said, and he adjusted his maroon tie, and smiled at his wife. Hand in hand, Abdullah and Nadira went to greet their guests. Surely enough, Mamadou Toure arrived with his wife Yasmin Diop, and approached the front door. Abdullah opened the door, and he and Nadira were all smiles as they welcomed the new arrivals. This was their first get-together since the Government of Senegal lifted the covid sanctions, and it's about damned time.

"My old friend, it's been too long," said Mamadou, and he grabbed Abdullah, pulling him into a manly hug. Abdullah embraced his old friend Mamadou warmly. The two had been close since their halcyon days at the University of Dakar, decades ago. Abdullah opted for the ministry, while Mamadou chose business, eventually becoming the Director of the Dakar International Airport. The two friends, who have a lot in common, kept in touch over the years.

"Looking good, old man," Abdullah teased Mamadou, noting that his hair was slightly more salt than pepper now. As the two Senegalese gentlemen talked, their wives stood by and smiled. Nadira looked at Yasmin, who grinned and complimented her outfit. The two Senegalese ladies hugged, and did some much needed catching up. Nadira teaches mathematics at a local school while Yasmin runs a textile business. As the wives of powerful men and the matriarchs of large clans, they have to walk a fine line. The lady of the house runs the house, this holds true in West Africa as it does everywhere else.

"I love your dress, Yasmin, where's the rest of it?" Nadira asked in a teasing tone, noting the knee-length black leather skirt and crimson tank top that Yasmin had on. Yasmin's huge round ass looked ready to burst out of that dress. Nadira admired Yasmin's ass with a mixture of lust and envy. The tall, curvy and busty, brown-skinned and short-haired African Muslim woman smiled and shrugged. In Senegal, women wear what they want. Some ladies wear the Hijab and traditional dresses, others go for jeans and T-shirts. Yasmin is fond of tank tops and leather dresses, and that's more than okay.

"I'll have to show you sometime," Yasmin retorted haughtily, and Nadira licked her lips. Closing the gap between them, Yasmin pressed her lips against Nadira's. The two women shared a brief yet passionate kiss. There were murmurs of approval from the Imam and the Director as they watched their wives kiss. Nadira winked at Mamadou, who held the door for her. The four of them went inside, because certain things the neighbors and local gossips don't need to know about. As a preacher, even a liberal one, Imam Abdullah does have an image to maintain...

"I'll need the name of your dressmaker," Nadira said, knowing that Yasmin's thick derriere requires unique accommodations. Yasmin laughed as Nadira playfully smacked her bum. The two ladies joined their husbands in the Diouf family living room. Seated on comfortable couches, they enjoyed snacks consisting of meat pies, chicken fingers and ice-cold beer while catching up on each other's adventures. African Muslims, though outwardly conservative, are a decidedly passionate lot. Behind closed doors, the things they get up to would put seasoned porn stars to shame...

"Last week, Yasmin and I had a threesome with a twenty-year-old servant girl named Mina, she was fun, but we prefer the Devil's triangle when it comes to three-ways," Mamadou said to Abdullah, who smiled knowingly. Yasmin flashed her husband Mamadou a sexy wink. The three-way with Mina, a cute gal with a pretty face, big tits and a thick ass, had been fun. Yasmin likes to eat young pussy and Mina's was quite simply delicious. Mamadou enjoyed watching Yasmin fuck Mina with her strap-on dildo. Yeah, they understand each other's needs and know how to have fun...

"Mamadou likes young pussy almost as much as I do, but he also needs something I can't give him," Yasmin said, licking her lips. Mamadou shook his head and gently touched his wife's hand. Nadira looked at Abdullah, and the two exchanged a knowing smile. When Nadira met Abdullah more than twenty years ago, the dashing young preacher and scholar he'd been back then was caught between two worlds. Abdullah felt conflicted about his bisexual feelings, and tried to reconcile them with his Senegalese cultural heritage and his Muslim faith.

Fortunately for Abdullah, Nadira understood. A lot of black women have a strong dislike of bisexual black men, but they trust and protect effeminate gay black men like they're national treasures. Abdullah was pleasantly surprised when Nadira turned out to be okay with his bisexuality. The two of them had been together for ages, and their marriage produced two sons and a daughter, all of whom are away at university. Things turned out just fine for Abdullah and Nadira. That's why Yasmin's choice of words annoyed Abdullah somewhat.

Abdullah loves his wife Nadira and cannot imagine life without her. Even after decades of marriage, Abdullah remains strongly attracted to Nadira, whose curvy body and big round ass still get his cock hard on a daily basis. He has no desire to ditch his wife to move in with another man, or have a relationship with another man. A lot of men in Abdullah's situation don't seem to care for their wives at all and are all about the dick. Abdullah isn't like that. Any sexual encounter Abdullah has with another man has to be met with Nadira's blessing. Nadira doesn't want Abdullah running the streets chasing dick, but she's okay with sexual playdates with Mamadou, whom she knows well enough. It's a worthwhile compromise.

"Yasmin, my dear, you're all I need, even if I enjoy other pleasures from time to time," Mamadou said confidently. Yasmin seemed pleased to hear that. Nadira and Abdullah have had such discussions many times. Early on in their relationship, Nadira wondered whether she could fully satisfy Abdullah, sexually speaking, since he was attracted to both women and men. Abdullah knew how lucky he was to have a wife like Nadira and wasn't about to cheat on her with random men, like so many bisexual men who pretend to be straight and cheat on their wives and girlfriends with random men. The two reached a compromise...

"We're evenly matched, all four of us," Nadira said, and she laid her hand on Abdullah's knee. Nodding at his wife Nadira, Abdullah smiled at his friends. Yasmin and Mamadou looked at their hosts, and it seemed everyone felt a hunger for something other than tasty Senegalese snacks. Nadira smiled at Yasmin, the curvaceous temptress whom she found almost as appealing as her husband Abdullah. Prior to meeting Yasmin, Nadira considered herself strictly heterosexual. Yasmin's killer booty has all kinds of people questioning their sexuality...

"I got something for you, Nadi," Yasmin said, calling Nadira by her nickname, which she doesn't care for. Nadira rose from the couch and walked up to Yasmin, who grinned cockily. Once more, the two African Muslim women kissed. This time, Nadira yielded to temptation and caressed Yasmin's curvy body. When Nadira grasped her thick ass cheeks, Yasmin grinned, then slid her tongue down the other woman's mouth. Just like that, they began doing their thing.

"I never get tired of seeing that," Abdullah said to Mamadou, who nodded understandingly. Mamadou is more than okay with his wife Yasmin's female/female playdates because she approves of his male/male encounters. Prior to meeting both Abdullah and Yasmin, Mamadou used to hook up with other young African men he would meet on the streets of Senegalese cities such as Dakar and Saint Louis. When Mamadou met Yasmin, a woman whose open-mindedness and voracious sexual appetite matched his own, he knew he had to marry her. Fate brought them all together, so that they may know and enjoy one another. Foolish is the man who tries to resist fate...

"I never get tired of you," said Mamadou, and he leaned in for a kiss. Abdullah kissed Mamadou back, and the two long-time friends began to have some fun. Mamadou unzipped Abdullah's pants, freeing his long and thick cock. Just like back in their halcyon days at the University of Dakar, Abdullah seldom wore underwear. Mamadou grinned and grasped Abdullah's dick with both hands. The preacher has always been blessed in that department, and Mamadou wanted to show him some appreciation...

"It has been a while," Abdullah said, and Mamadou nodded, then leaned over while taking his dick into his mouth. Meanwhile, Nadira and Yasmin had some fun of their very own. Nadira is really into ass worship, and that's totally up Yasmin's alley. The tall and curvy, big-bottomed Senegalese Muslim woman was on all fours, face down and ass up, as her gal pal took care of her. Nadira spread Yasmin's thick ass cheeks wide open, and slid her tongue into her booty hole. Nobody loves a big-booty black woman quite like another big-booty black woman. Female on female ass worship is a beautiful thing...

"Hmm, eat that ass," Yasmin murmured, as if Nadira needed any encouragement. Nadira squeezed Yasmin's ass cheeks with both hands while burying her tongue into her asshole. Some black women love the smell and taste of black female booty holes and Nadira, the wife of an African Muslim preacher, is one of them. Yasmin moaned in pleasure as Nadira fingered her wet, hairy pussy while giving her booty hole a tongue bath. This is how some sexually flexible women get down in Senegal. Isn't that awesome?

"Such a tasty butt hole," Nadira paused to say, and she wriggled her tongue back inside Yasmin's asshole, causing the other woman to squeal. Meanwhile, Mamadou and Abdullah took care of each other's needs. The preacher found himself on all fours, face down and ass up, awaiting that which he so desperately craved. Mamadou rolled a condom on his cock and sprayed lubricant on Abdullah's ass. Without further ado, Mamadou gripped Abdullah's hips and pushed his dick up his ass. A big dick up the ass is a mood changer, even for manly guys like Abdullah...

"Oh yeah, give me that fuck stick," Abdullah groaned as Mamadou fucked him up the ass. Nadira heard her husband's passionate screams as he got dicked down by his good friend Mamadou but she was busy licking Yasmin's ass. Moaning and groaning, Yasmin began grinding her big beautiful ass against Nadira's face. With three fingers embedded in Yasmin's pussy and her tongue up her ass, Nadira had her gal pal right where she wanted her. Black female booty holes taste magically delicious on Nadira's tongue, and Yasmin's is her absolute favorite...

"Such a great ass," Mamadou groaned as Abdullah's tight butt hole gripped his dick like a vise. Abdullah's ass swallowed Mamadou's dick quite nicely. Over the years, Mamadou has fucked a lot of asses, both female and male. While his wife Yasmin's thick ass remains his favorite, Mamadou does like to plunder male asses and Abdullah's ass is one of the best. Abdullah groaned and stroked his own cock as Mamadou plunged his dick into the depths of his ass. Some men's asses are built to take dicks and Abdullah definitely falls into that category. Mamadou is a connoisseur of booty, like many manly men in the African motherland...

"Hmm, I'm going to cum," Yasmin squealed, and the bodacious Senegalese MILF arched her back as Nadira fisted her pussy while tickling her booty hole with her tongue. Nadira kept it up until Yasmin cried out in sheer orgasmic delight. Slowly, Nadira withdrew her hand from Yasmin's pussy. Yasmin slumped on the living room carpet while Nadira licked her fingers. Nadira joined Yasmin on the carpet, and the other woman smiled at her. Still tingly down below from what the other gal did to her, Yasmin kissed Nadira once more. Ladies know what other ladies want...

"How was it?" Nadira asked Yasmin, who smiled and nodded out of sheer contentment. Nadira was pleasantly surprised when Yasmin slipped her hand between her thighs. During their sexual playdates, Yasmin has often been the receiver, but Nadira doesn't mind switching it up. As Yasmin got between her legs, Nadira allowed herself a smile. Yasmin sniffed Nadira's crotch and then began eating her pussy. Closing her eyes, Nadira let Yasmin do her thing. It's about time this broad reciprocated, for real...

"Dammit, that was amazing," Abdullah said, much later, as he lay beside Mamadou. After fucking Abdullah's ass thoroughly, Mamadou was spent. The two middle-aged black men exchanged satisfied grins as they basked in the warm afterglow of a good fuck. They looked around and saw that Nadira was getting her pussy eaten by Yasmin. Waving at their wives, Abdullah and Mamadou watched them for a while. Nadira waved back at the men, beckoning for them to join in.

"About time," Yasmin said, and the curvy gal shook her big shapely ass at Mamadou as he came up behind her. Mamadou smiled as his wife twerked her big ass for him. Rolling a new condom on his dick, he playfully smacked her ass. Just like that, Mamadou gripped Yasmin's wide hips and thrust his dick into her pussy. Yasmin arched her back, welcoming Mamadou's dick in her pussy. Meanwhile, Nadira licked her lips and sighed happily. The feel of Yasmin's tongue in her pussy was quite delightful.

"Come here," Nadira said to Abdullah as he drew near, visibly aroused by what he was beholding. Nadira grabbed Abdullah's thick cock and stroked him. After getting his ass pounded by Mamadou's cock, Abdullah was hard as a rock and hornier than ever. Abdullah smiled at his wife and nodded at Yasmin, who ate Nadira's pussy while Mamadou fucked her from behind. Meanwhile, Nadira took Abdullah's dick into her mouth. The sexually adventurous foursome did their thing, After a while, the two couples swapped spouses. It's always fun to try new things...

"Hmm, we should play together more often," Yasmin said to Abdullah, as they did their thing. Abdullah nodded and buried his face between Yasmin's thighs. Yasmin grinned as Abdullah licked her pussy while fingering her butt hole. The preacher's technique was the opposite of his wife's, but who cares? As Abdullah and Yasmin played, Mamadou and Nadira did the same. Face down and ass up, Nadira smiled as Mamadou spread her thick ass cheeks wide open and stuck his tongue up her ass. Hmm, pretty clear that Mamadou intends to do to Nadira what he did to her husband Abdullah...

"Damn straight," Abdullah said to Yasmin, and after stimulating her pussy and asshole with his tongue and fingers, he showed her what he was working with. Yasmin grabbed Abdullah's cock and stroked him. The preacher smiled as his buddy's wife began sucking his dick. Meanwhile, Mamadou was fucking Nadira. Gripping Nadira's wide hips, Mamadou pushed his condom-covered dick into her butt hole, after properly lubricating her of course. Hmm, Nadira is getting fucked in the ass by the same man who fucked her husband Abdullah. How awesome is that?

:Oh yeah, fuck me," Nadira screamed, and Mamadou grinned, plunging his cock into the depths of her asshole. As Mamadou fucked Nadira, it occurred to him that her butt hole was much more supple than that of her husband Abdullah. Speaking of Abdullah, Mamadou spied him across the room, fucking the hell out of Yasmin. Abdullah had Yasmin on all fours, face down and ass up, and slammed his dick into her pussy from behind. Mamadou smiled at Abdullah as he did his thing with Yasmin. Any booty can get it in the Diouf household. The four of them banged until passion yielded to exhaustion at last...

"I really wish the rest of the world could be as enlightened as we are," Mamadou said to Abdullah, who nodded sagely. The two men exchanged a handshake and a manly hug while their ladies looked on. Yasmin and Nadira were all smiles after the evening's events. Like the perfect hosts that they are, Abdullah and Nadira walked Yasmin and Mamadou to their car. The four of them parted ways then, with the promise to do this all over again real soon. Whether Christian or Muslim, the African is a being of great passion and flexibility, and truly the envy of the world. This is how some of Senegal's most passionate citizens get down, when nobody's looking...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers