Somali Bride Goes Bisexual!

Story Info
Somali Muslim woman explores both sexes in Ottawa.
3.3k words
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In Somali culture, the negative term for any person who is gay or bisexual is Qanis," said Halima Maxamad, and the young Somali Muslim woman sighed deeply. Seated in the basement of Saint Justine's Church, located within walking distance of the University of Ottawa, Halima looked at the other attendees of the Coming Out As Bisexual Support Group or C.O.A.B.S.G. There were eleven people in attendance, seven men and four women. Halima was one of three black folks at the meeting, which wasn't bad. At the moment, Halima was holding the baton, so it was her turn to share...

When Halima first came to the group, decked out in her traditional dress and hijab, the others didn't know what to make of her. Halima sought out the group and came to the meeting because she wanted to meet others like herself. Like a lot of westerners, folks in Ottawa seemed to think that being bisexual or lesbian or gay was a white thing, even though sexual diversity has existed among human beings for thousands of years. Africans were often seen as oddities in Canada's lily-white LGBT spaces...

"Welcome to the club," said Patrick O'Neill, a chubby, middle-aged white guy with dark brown hair and a beer gut. Halima nodded at Patrick and smiled. From day one, he'd made her feel welcome. They'd gotten to know each other and become friends. Patrick was forty three, employed by Canada Revenue Agency and recently divorced from his wife Suzanne. Oh, and he was also estranged from their adult sons Paul and William. Apparently, Patrick's family hadn't yet come to terms with his bisexuality. Patrick got outed by his former lover Liam somebody, and his life had been hell ever since...

"Every culture has a negative term for people like us," said Nikita Nguyen, and the short, slender, dark-haired and bronze-skinned young Asian woman flashed Halima a sympathetic smile. Nikita, a student at Algonquin College, was one of the most outspoken members of their little club. With her short hair, tattoos and tomboyish demeanor, Nikita was often mistaken for a lesbian, but she was an avowed bisexual. Nothing wrong with that...

"We get through it by sticking together," echoed yet another attendee, a tall, dark-skinned and bearded, forty-something man named Maher Shamsuddin, a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of metropolitan Barisal, Bangladesh. Next to Maher, and holding his hand, is Saoirse Fitzpatrick, a tall, slender woman with alabaster skin, reddish brown hair and light green eyes. Maher and Saoirse met at the support group a while ago, and seemed to really hit it off.

"Amen to that," Halima echoed, and Maher nodded at her while Saoirse grinned in agreement. She squeezed her lover's hand, and Maher kissed her on the forehead. It was kind of funny how Maher, whose Bangladeshi wife Samira divorced him for being bisexual, and who came to Ottawa for fresh start, ended up with Saoirse, who'd ended a relationship with her former lover Lucinda prior to meeting him. They seemed to have met one another at precisely the right time. Life can be odd but fun like that.

"Even in Ireland, it was not uncommon for blokes to holler slurs like 'dodgy' and 'fag' if they saw two men holding hands on the streets of my native Galway," Saoirse said, shaking her head. Halima looked at these men and women, her fellow bisexuals, and felt a kinship with them. They came from all over the world, and yet, what they all shared was the loneliness that comes with being bisexuals, forever hated by both the straight and gay/lesbian worlds. Outcasts among outcasts, as it were...

"The Somali Canadian community is not ready for openly gay and bisexual Somalis, my own mother stopped talking to me, and my brother Musa is just starting to come around," Halima quipped. Everyone looked at the young woman, and after taking a deep breath, she continued with her spiel. Halima shared with the group how her mother Dekha Maxamad, proud Somali Canadian Muslim matriarch and head of household, called her a Qanisaad ( the Somali word for dyke ) and told her to never come back to the family house.

Halima's brother Musa, the black sheep of the family, the one with the Khat addiction and thousand girlfriends, turned out to be her biggest supporter. While growing up, Halima and Musa couldn't be more different. Halima was the elder and the good one. Halima went to the mosque three times a week, graduated with honors from Carleton University and got a government job. Halima was the kind of daughter that every Somali family wished they had, if it weren't for her penchant for occasionally sleeping with women. Yeah, that was a hard pill to swallow for Somali families.

Musa Maxamad, Halima's wayward younger brother was an athlete and a wild dude, and he stunned their parents when he dropped out of the University of Ottawa to become a rapper. Musa had a ton of music videos online and a growing following in the Canadian Rap Game. Musa had a daughter named Iman by his girlfriend Nenita Abalos, a Filipina immigrant whom he met while visiting the City of Montreal, Quebec. Halima smiled as she recalled Musa's reaction when she told him about her, ahem, other side.

"My big sister is bisexual? Cool, I support you, sis," Musa said, and he laughed and pulled Halima into a bear hug. Halima remembered crying tears of joy as her younger brother hugged her. Musa had his faults but he always put family above all. He gave her his full and unconditional support. Musa insisted on inviting Halima to dine with his family. Halima dined at a nice Caribbean restaurant in the east end of Ottawa with her brother Musa, his lady Nenita and her niece Iman. It was one of the happiest moments in the young Somali Canadian Muslim woman's life.

"Halima, are you alright?" Patrick asked, and Halima nodded, blinking as she pulled out of her little trip down memory lane. Halima passed the baton to Saoirse, and the Irishwoman took it, and cleared her throat. The Coming Out As Bisexual Support Group sometimes felt more like an extended family for Halima and the others than a mere support group. These bisexual women and bisexual men came from all walks of life, and yet were brought together by the fact that two separate societies, the straight world and the gay world, absolutely hated them for, well, existing.

"My parents flipped out when I told them that I was done with Lucinda and was now dating a man, after living with a woman for eight years," Saoirse said, her Irish lilt still distinct after living in Ottawa for a decade. Saoirse paused, whether for effect or due to emotional distress, Halima couldn't tell for sure. Maher squeezed Saoirse's hand, silently urging her to continue. The bond between the two of them was evidently strong, and for a brief moment, Halima almost felt...jealous.

Saoirse shared her tale, as did the others, and then the meeting concluded. Afterwards, Halima went for a walk around downtown Ottawa. It was a lukewarm September evening. Halima vividly remembered her last relationship with a man. During her senior year in the civil engineering program at Carleton University, Halima met a young man named Todd Clayton. He was six feet two inches tall, dark-haired, brown-skinned, athletic and handsome, originally from Mississauga, Ontario. Todd was biracial, born of a white Canadian father and an African immigrant mother. The brother looked good, and when he met Halima, it was lust at first sight...

"I shouldn't be doing this," Halima said as she and Todd got down and dirty in his apartment, located on Bronson Avenue, within walking distance of the campus. Halima lay on the bed, stark naked, her curvy, dark-skinned body bare for her lover. Todd knelt before her, and spread her thick legs wide open. Halima held her breath as Todd inhaled her womanly scent, and then began eating her pussy. Closing her eyes, Halima moaned softly as Todd pleasured her. The biracial brother knew his way around a vagina, and Halima definitely likes that in a man...

"Just relax, gorgeous," Todd told Halima, and he winked at her as he resumed eating her pussy. Halima let out a happy sigh as Todd worked two fingers into her pussy as he ate her out. Todd sucked on Halima's clit as he fingered her, and to really shine her on, he slid a finger into her butt hole. Halima smiled and licked her lips as Todd continued to work his magic on her. Although typically shy and reserved, Halima is quite passionate in bed, and the right lover can get her to do almost anything...

"Oh yes, more, please," Halima moaned, a little while later, as Todd put her on all fours and spread her thick Somali ass cheeks wide open. The freaky brother slid his tongue into Halima's butt hole, and continued working his fingers inside her pussy, driving her absolutely wild. Halima had never had her ass eaten before, and she was in for a treat, for Todd loves to eat ass. Oh, and he didn't stop there. After rolling a condom on his long and thick, uncircumcised dick, Todd took Halima for a ride...

"Give me that fine booty," Todd barked at Halima as he thrust his dick into her from behind. Halima welcomed every stab and thrust of Todd's hard dick inside of her. He was bruising her pussy oh so nicely and she loved every minute of it. Halima gave as good as she got, throwing her big booty backwards and grinding against Todd as he fucked her. The biracial stud got really bold, smacking her ass as he fucked her. Halima, caught up in sexual enthusiasm, as it were, went along with it, and let Todd do her his thing. That night, she came twice, all thanks to him...

"Hmm, I needed that," Halima told Todd, after some truly stupendous sex. Todd was all smiles and cuddles after sex, in sharp contrast to his passionate roughness. Halima and Todd weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, nope, they were just good friends who fucked. Todd was really popular with the ladies at Carleton University. As Halima would later find out, Todd was also popular with some of the school's fellas. One day, Halima snuck into Todd's building to surprise him with some pizza and impromptu sex, but that day, she was the one who got surprised...

"Oh shit, Halima what are you doing here?" Todd asked, screamingly mind you, as Halima burst into his apartment. Todd was kind of busy with someone in the kitchen. There was a short and kind of chubby Asian guy with Todd, and the gentleman in question was on all fours, with Todd's big dark dick in his mouth. Halima stood there, frozen in shock, and she really wished that Todd would stop screaming. That wasn't even the weirdest thing that happened to Halima that day...

"Hi Halima, I'm Sam," said the Asian guy as he temporarily took Todd's dick out of his mouth. Now, a lot of women have caught their boyfriends and husbands with other men. Bisexual men tend to be discrete but there's no way to always get away with anything. One day, one simply gets caught. Halima, for her credit, did not react the way most women would under those circumstances. Indeed, the young Somali woman sat on the couch, and winked at Todd and Sam, as if nothing weird was going on...

"Nice to meet you, Sam, when you're not around, I suck Todd's dick," Halima said smugly. Sam and Todd exchanged a stunned look, and that's when Halima burst out laughing. As it turns out, Halima and Todd, along with Sam, were destined to be really good friends. Halima was more than okay with Todd being bisexual, and not just because she's bisexual herself. Nah, Halima is the kind of hijab-wearing Muslim sister who watches gay porn, so watching two men together turned her on...

"I should have told you that I'm bisexual," Todd said with an apologetic look on his handsome face, after Sam left. Halima looked at her lover and grinned. Todd looked cute when he was guilty or sad. She grabbed his ass, and then to make up for interrupting Sam's sucking on Todd's cock, Halima proceeded to fellate him. Todd could not believe his eyes as the hijab-wearing Somali Muslim gal got on her knees and went to work on his dick...

"Todd, I always wanted to know, who sucks dick better, women or men? I bet I'm better than your boyfriend Sam," Halima said, and Todd grinned, surprised and turned on. Halima stroked Todd's dick and massaged his balls before taking him into her mouth. Just like that, Halima began sucking Todd's dick like her life depended on it. Todd was surprised when Halima worked two of her fingers up his ass as she sucked his dick. Todd closed his eyes as Halima pleasured him orally. If the women of Somalia are all like Halima, Todd just might move there...

"Halima, you're amazing, I'm not sure I'm the marrying type but if I do get hitched, it would be to someone like you," Todd told her, after they emerged from the showers. Halima flashed Todd a wink as she put her clothes back on. Within moments Halima had gone from curvy and sexy femme fatale whose sexual exploits put porn stars to shame to prim and proper, hijab-wearing and robed Somali Muslim sister. Todd found the transformation eerie and beautiful. Halima was simply amazing.

"Todd, I don't mind that you're bisexual, in fact, we can continue with our fun, but I am not looking for anything serious," Halima told him, and Todd nodded. Maxamad likes to have her fun, and discretion is part of her game. Halima would continue to have casual sex with Todd, using condoms always, of course, and he was a lot of fun. After graduating from Carleton University, Halima and Todd parted ways. Todd took on a job with a corporation in Toronto, married a white chick named Becky and presumably forgot about his old life in Ottawa.

Halima missed Todd after they parted ways, but such is life. Halima has her fun with the ladies and the fellas, but she's not looking for a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Thanks but no thanks. Halima likes her freedom. She remembered the young women she used to hang out with after Masjid prayers. There was one named Jawahir Warsame, a tall, dark-skinned, curvy and sexy young Djiboutian Muslim woman whom Halima met while attending a Somali talent show. The two of them hit it off, and had lots of fun together.

"I knew you were like me the moment I saw you," Jawahir told Halima, who frowned. After the talent show, which happened at the Algonquin College Theater, the two of them went to grab a bite at a nearby Chinese restaurant. Halima looked at Jawahir as they dined together. Jawahir was a bit shorter than Halima, standing perhaps five-foot-nine, and she looked ravishing in her black jacket, turtleneck shirt, too-tight jeans and boots. Halima wanted some of this fine sister...

"Birds of a feather, my dear, it takes one to know one," Halima said, grinning slyly and then she took Jawahir's hand and brought it to her lips. Jawahir grinned, and smiled at Halima. They finished their meal, and headed to Halima's place, located in the east end of Ottawa. Once they reached Halima's apartment, Jawahir showed her what she was made of. The shy young Djiboutian woman turned into a sexual cyclone, much to Halima's delight. How frigging cool was that?

"Halima, I've wanted you since I first saw you," Jawahir said as she and Halima got their freak on, right in her living room. Halima sat on the couch, and Jawahir sat on her lap. Halima helped Jawahir take off her shirt, revealing her small, round breasts, which she caressed gently. Jawahir let out a happy sigh, and Halima grabbed her booty with her free hand and squeezed it none too gently. Jawahir giggled, and the two young women undressed each other in earnest. Let the fun begin...

"Hmm, I want you too," Halima said and she boldly lifted Jawahir as she got up from the couch and carried her over to the bedroom. Halima laid Jawahir on the bed, and looked at the beautiful naked young black woman laying before her. Jawahir caressed her erect nipples and spread her thighs invitingly. Halima joined Jawahir on the bed, and the two of them began exploring one another. Halima hadn't been with a lady in a while, and Jawahir was just what she needed...

"Relax, sweetie," Jawahir whispered as she kissed Halima, and proceeded to lick her from her head to her toes. Halima let out a contented sigh as Jawahir sucked on her nipples while her hand slipped between her thighs. Jawahir's knowing hand found Halima's pussy and worked her magic on her. Halima shuddered as Jawahir worked two fingers inside of her, and then added a third. Jawahir knew her way around the female body, and Halima knew she was in good hands. The tall Somali gal closed her eyes, relaxed and enjoyed...

"Oh yeah, hmm," Halima squealed as Jawahir buried her face between her legs and ate her out. Halima found herself crying out in pleasure as Jawahir ate her pussy like a hungry woman. Halima shuddered and squirmed on the bed as her new lover working her magic on her. Jawahir rocked Halima's world that night, and then some. After giving Halima's pussy a good licking, Jawahir sat on her face, and Halima feasted on her. Grasping Jawahir's ass cheeks with both hands, Halima ate her pussy voraciously and didn't let up until Jawahir cried out, orgasmic. Halima always takes care of her ladies, and her fellas too...

After making love for hours, Halima Maxamad and Jawahir Warsame lay in bed together, just chilling. Halima likes to have casual fun with the ladies and fellas but she's kind to her lovers. Unfortunately for Halima, Jawahir turned out to be one of those women who get weird after sex. Abruptly Jawahir got up, put her clothes back on and got ready to leave. Halima stared at her, astonished by the changes in Jawahir's demeanor. What in the actual fuck was going on with this broad.

"This is haram, I shouldn't have done that, I must go back to my husband," Jawahir said, and she shot Halima a strange look. Halima has slept with straight women, bisexual women and lesbians. She's used to women freaking out over questions of sexuality and identity. Still, Jawahir's about-face most definitely took the damn cake. Halima's head was spinning and she could barely get a word out before Jawahir basically stormed out of her apartment...

"Wow, that was weird," Halima said to herself after Jawahir left her place. For a long moment, Halima lay in bed, thinking about what the fuck just happened. In the Somali community, if a person is bisexual, lesbian or gay, they should really keep it to themselves. Halima cursed herself for not suspecting that a gal like Jawahir might have a husband and a family. Most Somali women got married when they were college age, after all. Yeah, such is life.

Halima took a shower, and changed the sheets on her bed, banishing Jawahir's scent, and her memory. The lives of women who love women, or women who love both men and women, are never simple. The world is a cruel place for those who are different, and sometimes, those who are different loathe themselves and turn against their own. Halima went to sleep, and dreamed old dreams. Halima wasn't sure whom she would end up with, a man or a woman, but whoever it turned out to be would have to accept her bisexuality. Some things are not negotiable.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bisexual Butch Black Lady Butch black woman explores women and men in Boston.in Erotic Couplings
Male Bisexuality in Ancient Nubia Garang and Amaka fuck Kayan and Adina.in Group Sex
The Bisexual Imam Of Senegal Abdullah and Nadira hook up with Mamadou and Yasmin. in Group Sex
Bi Couple: So Happy Together Bisexual black woman marries bisexual black man.in Anal
Bisexual Black King of London Bisexual man ruthlessly climbs the social ladder.in Interracial Love
More Stories