Male Chastity Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife further cements her dominance.
1.3k words
4.39
27.6k
20
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday was amazing. I approached my wife about locking me up and controlling not only my orgasms but sex in general again and she agreed. Well she didn't just agree, she couldn't wait to begin!

This being our second go with the cage, she was much more knowledgeably about it and had apparently read up on it this time around.

She knew about the benefits and the responsibilities she had. Last time, she thought the magic was in the cage and that I got off being locked up but saw me get resentful when she ignored my situation.

It's now been five weeks since I last had an orgasm and it's been rough. I'm getting everything that I ever fantasized about but the reality of it is much harder than I expected.

I wake up two or three times a night with my cock pounding in the cage. I am literally begging my wife to massage her feet or help clean up. I read all the stories on this and never believed it but it's true; you'll do anything to please her.

She has lived up to her end of it too. She unlocks me on Sundays to inspect my privates for redness or chafing from the cage and then applies lotion to her hand.

Then she begins slowly stroking me till I'm ready to explode then stops. She repeats this again and again till a few bubbles of cum appear at the tip; that's her cue to stop.

"Tell me how much you want to cum!" she says and then slaps my penis hard

This is my conservative, vanilla wife doing this!

"I told you that I would let you cum today and I meant it so should I start again or would you rather go down on me and fuck me with the vibrator? It's up to you but I'm so wet," she continued.

She knew damn well I could go down on her by her request at anytime so this was a test. I wasn't falling for this one.

"I would rather taste you and please you my love!" I said.

"Good boy, you really are a changed man. Why did we wait so long to do this? Now I want you to go slow and use a little lube on the vibrator," she said with a great big smile.

I moved to get the vibrator and applied the lube to it. The vibrator was flexible and life like in appearance. I stroked the lube across the head as I have done so to my own penis many times.

I turned to see her watching me. My cock was hard as stone and throbbing.

"Oh look how hard you are and only after a couple of weeks. Wouldn't you love to push that thing of yours deep inside of me right now? I bet your balls are so swollen too, " she teased.

My penis was leaking precum now.

"But you're so good with your tongue these days and with the addition of the vibrator, this feels heavenly and without any mess afterward," she said.

I moved to her on the bed as she opened her legs. Oh, her pussy was gorgeous and wet and was sure that after her orgasm, she would take care of me.

So I put the vibrator against her pussy lips and pushed a little. It slid effortlessly inside and as her lips gripped on its shaft. How much I envied this sex toy right now

"I love the full feeling from this toy. Too bad you can't make your penis vibrate like it; now fuck me slowly and use your tongue too," she said very convincingly.

She began groaning with each thrust. Her feet were flat on the bed as she began fuck it back. She was thrusting her hips and then grabbed onto my head. I found her clit and made circles around it with my tongue.

"Oh yes, right there; this feels so fucking good!"

My cock was ready to explode. I would have given anything to crawl up her body and fuck the shit out of her! With each penetration of the vibrator I heard a squish.

She was so wet and her orgasm was near.

It was surreal to be this close to the action. With regular sex, you're either behind her or above but now I was just inches away from her pussy and a hard vibrating cock plunging into her.

Suddenly she lifted up and the cock slid in even deeper as she came. She pulled my face close and I took a deep breath. She ground her pussy against the vibrator and my tongue till the moment passed.

I gently turned off the vibrator and removed it. I placed in my mouth to taste her cum but felt odd doing it. I slowly moved away from her clit and to her pussy lips. She felt this and told me to suck her.

I did and was rewarded by a mouthful of her sticky cum. I hummed my appreciation and she called me a dirty boy. Then she tapped my head, signally she wanted to get up.

"That was so good! Whatever you did with your tongue was amazing and I love that new vibrator," she said from the bathroom.

I told her how much I loved that and asked, "Is it my turn now?"

She came out of the bathroom with a stern look on her face.

"I thought you decided to swap out your orgasm for mine? You always say how much you love going down on me more. So I guess that was all untrue?" she said.

I needed an orgasm so bad and she knew it. Before I could back peddle on my words she continued.

"No worries; just lie back and relax."

Wow, I dodged a bullet there and relaxed and closed my eyes. I heard the water running in the bathroom and then felt her on the bed next to me.

"This is going to be so special," she said.

Then I felt an ice cold cloth on my penis! I jumped but she held me down.

"You never should have opened your mouth. I thought you finally had changed but as soon as you're unlocked, you change back to this selfish man," she ranted.

My cock shrunk quickly from the cold and then I felt her pulling my balls through the steel ring followed by my penis. I looked down as the steel cylinder slid on and with a click of the lock she made the process complete.

"I read that it takes a man no less than three months to break a bad habit because they are weak. I thought you were better than that but I was wrong. So here is what I expect from you; we can end this right now or..."

I cut her off and pleaded for forgiveness.

"Or we can try this again by my rules," she continued on.

I agreed of course.

"You haven't even heard the conditions?" she said.

I told her that, "it didn't matter."

"Okay then, we agree; another month without an orgasm. That should break you of your bad habits; oh and I forgot, we start today."

"NO! What about the six weeks we already did?" I countered.

"Thank you, you're correct; doing the math, if you add six weeks and another four, that's only ten weeks and doesn't get us to three months. So in six weeks we'll try again and see if you've changed," she said, truly enjoying her control and my desperation

She leaned over and began massaging my aching balls and saw how hard I was in the cage.

"I understand how hard this will be for you so don't worry, I will help you change. You told me how important teasing is for you so I intend to have you go down on me a lot to help plus can you go downstairs with me and massage my feet? I need to relax a little after that wonderful orgasm you gave me."

I was dizzy with arousal as she rolled my swollen nuts in her hand. I wondered how I would make it another six weeks without cumming.

To be continued...