Male Fuck Doll Pt. 03

Story Info
The everyday life of a man serving his mistress whore wife.
2.1k words
4.64
10.3k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,326 Followers

This story is to help you have a orgasm. Very nasty, if you are offended by gay, bi,straight, kinky cum eating sissy bottom sex. Do Not Read This.

I glanced over at the bed and Bob and Jim was sucking on each other's cock, licking each other's assholes. I wanted to join them, I had that feeling of being a sissy faggot and wanted to be fucked, used like a sub bottom slut.

I stopped sucking on my wife's asshole and ask her if I could join the guys on the bed? She jerked me up by my hair and said" I always knew you was a faggot, your passing me up for the two faggots in bed sucking each other off?"

Then she pushed me up off of her and said " Faggot I see you don't like pussy any more. That's a good thing because you won't be getting any more pussy from me". At the moment I didn't really care what she said, all I wanted to do is get sandwiched in between two cocks.

Jim was on top of Bob in the 69 position, I crawled up behind him and started licking his asshole while Bob was sucking his cock. I was eager to get that uncircumcised cock in my mouth.

My wife saw that I was licking his asshole and she remarked " Fucking Faggot you stopped licking my asshole to go over there and lick his? She then told Bob and Jim to give me a workout.

She wanted them to sexually abuse me any way they wanted. Both of them knew I hadn't had a orgasm in days, Jim called me over to him. We both stood cock to cock, then he reached down and rubbed our cockheads together.

He took the skin of his un-cut cock and pulled it over the head of my cock and started jacking us off, He called it docking. It felt so good, it was like I was fucking him, kind of like fucking a pussy. I then felt Bob pull my ass cheeks apart and start tonguing my asshole.

It was more than I could handle, between getting my ass rimmed and my cock docked. I spilled my gay juice all over everything.

After I cum Jim had a orgasm to. Bob quit licking my ass and was down slurping up all of our spent cum. He had both of our cocks in his mouth and cleaned us up. I heard sucking and gagging, I looked over and my wife was in a cocksucking frenzy, lost in her lust for Rambones cock.

As he continued to violate her throat. She looked like a cheap whore, worshipping his cock. I turned my attention back too Bob, he had a clump of semen on the edge of his mouth. I wiped it off and ask Bob if he would fuck me?

I told Bob I wanted him to lay down and let me get on top of him. As he was lying there I straddled him and rode that big cock, up and down faster and faster. I was milking his dick in my ass.

It feels so good sliding up and down on his hard meat, the thought of being a sissy faggot running thru my mind. I saw Jim jacking on his dick and ask him to come over and get behind me and fuck me to.

I wanted both cocks in me at the same time. Bob had fucked be so hard my ass had loosen up and Jim had enough room to start the head of his cock into my opening. Once the head of Jim's cock cleared my anal ring. My legs went limber and my ass started shaking, the pain was unbearable for about 10 seconds.

Nobody moved, I felt like I was being ripped apart. Finally I relaxed my asshole and started moving around between them. Five minutes later, both of them were long dicking me.

As one cock went in the other one come out. I lost total control of myself. I could only image how they felt, the friction of their cockheads rubbing together. I had my eyes shut and was in bliss.

When I opened my eyes my wife was standing in front of me, watching me being fucked by two men. She bent over and kissed me, as our tongues probed each other's mouth. She spit a load of Rambone's juice in my mouth.

After I sucked all the jizz off of her tongue. She looked at me and said " I remember the first time I stuck a finger up that hole of yours. it was so tight. Now look at you with two cocks wedged in your ass fucking back and forth like a cheap gay whore".

She took her phone out and started videotaping me of riding the cocks back and forth. As she was filming, she called me a cock loving whore, she said I should have been a girl, that she could tell I was enjoying myself way more then I would have with her pussy.

About that time I heard Bob grunt and he filled my ass up with his sperm. Jim just kept on humping me. My asshole felt a little empty with Bob out of it, but all that cum made me quit slick inside and Jim was churning it into a white paste.

My wife was still filming and I had been fucked so hard I couldn't feel anything in my ass. So I give her a good show I was bucking up and down on Jim's cock, my asshole was so messy cum was gushing down Jim's balls.

I started masturbating, and in no time at all I had a orgasm. Shortly after that, Jim had cum. I crawled off of Jim, cum was leaking out of me and was getting all over him.

My wife directed me to scoop up some of the white cream that was sticking to my asshole, and eat it. I reached down and wiped my hand across my ass and dipped two fingers in the hole.

I brought my hand up to my mouth and sucked my fingers clean right in front of her filming me. Then I turned my attention back to Jim, his cock was coated in his and Bob's sperm.

My wife had the camera right in my face as my mouth opened and I slowly, I lovingly slipped the cum covered cock into my mouth, and receiving all the fresh fuck cream. I could taste my asshole along with all the little sperms that were swimming around in there.

I opened my mouth and showed her the cum in my mouth. I was becoming quit a sissy faggot, cum eater. Then I got back to sucking up the rest. We all was exhausted, Everybody went and took a shower.

My mistress, wife wanted me to clean up the bedroom, change the sheets. When they was done showering I went in and got me one to. I stood in the shower, soaping up, getting the smell of sex off of me.

Then I heard the bathroom door open up, just as I was stepping out of the shower. In walked my wife, she told me that Jim and Bob had left and it was just me, her and Rambone.

She wanted to get something straight between us. That she only let's me have sex with other men because in turns her on. Not for my pleasure. That she enjoyed watching me with other men, and she is real proud of the way Ive handled myself.

I also told her that I loved watching her, that she has become quit a whore. And that I wanted to be her sex slave and worship all of her lovers. I told her we had something special in common, we both like cock.

I then confessed I loved her and was happy she had friends, that could satisfy her. I then got down on my knees and begged her to let me suck Rambones cock. She pulled out my cock cage and panties and told me to put them on. I protested about the cock cage and she told me that if she had to call Rambone in here it won't me good.

She then lifted her leg and showed me how big her cunt had gotten. She said "Faggot do you want your boy pussy to look like this?" I shook my head no but, in reality it turned me on thinking how Rambones cock would feel up my man pussy.

I strapped the cock cage on and as soon as I locked it and handed her the key. She told me that it will be a long time before I get to cum again, that I disobeyed her commands about locking back up.

Then she smacked the top of my cock cage and told me I wouldn't be using that boy cock much anymore. She than told me that she was going to make a fantasy of Rambones come true, and I was going to help that happen.

I was getting excited, what is fixing to happen? I have been wanting some of Rambone since I first met him, but my wife keeps him to herself. She led me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where Rambone was sitting in a chair naked next to the bed.

My wife told me to tell Rambone what I wanted. I looked right down at his manhood and said" I want to suck on you, worship your balls and asshole. Lick up your jizz, suck the cream out of your cock".

As I was speaking I ended up on my knees just inches away from the biggest cock I had ever seen. My wife butted in and told me to tell him what I really wanted.

I told Rambone " I would do anything he wanted, to be able to feel his cock in my mouth and asshole. Rambone took his cock and slapped my face back and forth, and said "I want you to dress up in woman's lingerie, that your wife and I have picked out for you.

I understand you won't be able to take all of my cock in your mouth or ass at this time, but I want you to try". He then twirled his big cock around like a helicopter. My mouth was watering and all I could think of was how it was going to feel when I make love to his cock.

My wife tossed me a bag and told me to get dressed, I was standing there in my panties and cock cage. I turned around and walked into the other bedroom. As I was getting dressed I had this sick image of needing to feel a man's cock in my ass fucking me and shooting his hot cum inside me.

Even the feel of being fucked in the mouth with the cum shooting up into my mouth, tasting the nastiness of another person's cum. My cock was so hard, it hurt trying to get free from the cage.

I finally got my crotch less black leather panties on. they had a nice front opening for my cock cage and a opening in the back so they would be easy access to my ass pussy.

I reached back into the bag and pulled out a black leather bra that had fake silicone boobs mounted in them. I put it on and hooked up my bra. Damn! I had a nice set of 36C tits, the kind you like to fuck and cum all over tits.

I poured out the rest of the items in the bag on the bed. There was a wig and lipstick, I put the wig on and walked over and looked in the mirror. I was surprised at how good I looked.

I turned around and bent over just a little, humped my ass up in the air. Damn! I got a nice looking ass, nice and round I reached back and spread my ass cheeks, my asshole had a two inch gap in it already.

About that time my wife walked in with a pair of high heels, she seen me playing with my ass. I love working my asshole open. She spoke up and called me a twisted pervert and that deep down I was gay.

She told me that was enough, she then went over to the dresser and pulled out a jar of Vaseline. She told me to get up on the bed on my hands and knees. I take the position thrilled with excitement.

If you liked this story come back for part 4 and VOTE. make a nasty comment Let me know how my story affected you, I get horny too.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,326 Followers