All Comments on 'Male Fuck Doll Pt. 03'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 1 year ago

OMG, this keeps getting better. I too am a bi, now gay sissy cuckold cd for my wife and her BF. the humiliation and emasculation are incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you sooo much for the forewarning. I did not read this nor will I waste my time with any of the authors other offerings. I do appreciate the authors willingness to give people with any sense of self worth and dignity from being offended by this type of story.

dundeebi_guydundeebi_guyover 1 year ago

Love your stories, would love to be the one lapping up all that creamy jizz.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I love this story. I truly want to suck cock and get fucked with my wife watching and directing the hot studs feeding me their cocks. I'm such a faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

Can't wait to read more of your stories.

Claudia69Claudia69over 1 year ago

Good story as always..Your nasty stories make me horny..

guysenseiguysensei10 months ago

Oh that’s hot. I’m with the guy. I want to see her submit and be a sex slave whore to her lovers (also I want him to do the same) their both hot. But there’s just something about a dominant woman being dominated and turned into a sex slave that’s just super hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES