All Comments on 'Male Group Insurance Physical'

by SpankDoc5

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Bracks02Bracks0211 months ago

This was fantastic. I need more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. Just wish I worked for that company.

JAWS67JAWS6711 months ago

Truly amazing! You took an already excellent story and made it even better. If the original Author raises no objections, I'd LOVE to read your spin on all of her original stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wish I worked there

chiburbmusclcubchiburbmusclcub11 months ago

Excellent story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Enjoyed the storytelling and the topic - scene. Thank you.

Good writing start. Hope for more, your imagination - psyche and/or more set-up from dominantwomenrule. And credit to you for giving credit where credit is due, as well as the effort in reaching out.

What I'd also enjoy reading is what the gals and guys are emotionally feeling, particularly the first-person storyteller. Analytically you're strong and also good in not being dogmatic.

Again, thank you. All your efforts are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well thought out! Why should they start out in underpants?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpankDoc5@SpankDoc5
I am a non-smoker straight male who has physically examined women and disciplined them my entire adult life. I enjoy it, as do the women who submit to me.