Male Sauna - Wednesday Afternoon

Story Info
Just dropping in for a blowjob.
3.2k words
4.21
5.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a nondescript building a couple of streets down from the train station. I've walked past it a few times. Scouting. Checking it exists.

It clearly does.

It's a galaxy-brained idea. I've been broken up with my girlfriend now for four months. That means I've gone four months without so much as a blowjob and there's no sign of the drought ending.

But a mouth is a mouth is a mouth, right?

So, all I need to do is go inside, blow my load inside an obliging hole and then get out again. No mess, no fuss.

It's the middle of Wednesday afternoon. That's deliberate. I don't want to be seen by anyone I know.

I walk straight past the door. I've told myself I'm going in this time, but I still want to get a look at the sign. But without making it look like I'm looking at the sign. It's discreet but unmistakable. It simple gives the name, saysMen's Sauna then lists the opening times.

I reach the end of the road and stop at the lights, looking as if I'm going to cross, but considering my options.

There's a gay pub over the road. Again, as mentioned in my research and with an unmistakable pride flag flying from the entrance. I could go there, grab a pint, and see if anything happens.

Less intimidating than getting naked in theory, except somehow it isn't. I don't really want anyone hitting on me. That is to say, I don't want the flirting or the conversation or the respect.

I'm not gay.

I just want a blowjob.

I turn and walk left, up the hill. It's kind of back into town and, from a certain perspective, could be called the way home. It's okay though. I'm going to circle back. Probably.

I pass a curtain shop and a large office stationers.

I turn right and down another small side street. Two more right turns and I'll be back where I want to be. Five minutes walk, steel myself, and then walk straight in.

It's not that hard.

I take the right just as I've promised myself. I'm going downhill again and there's a large park behind a stone fence. I pass a group of young mothers pushing prams. They look at me and I look at them just for a second.

I wonder if they know anything about the sauna.

I make the final right. I'm no more confident than I was the first time. I'm not circling again. Go in or go home.

As I pass, I turn, grab the handle, push and I'm in.

It's dark inside. Not seedy dark, but dimly lit and intimate. There's a small but distinctly noticeable rise in temperature too. There's a counter right in front of me, and then a corridor and a set of stairs leading up.

"Hi," says the guy behind the counter. "I'm going to need ID."

I hand him my student card. Great, now my name is known. He confirms that I'm twenty and hands it back to me.

"Ten quid."

I know this from my research. I hand over the note I had ready. He hands me a towel, a pair of plastic sandals, and a locker key on an armband.

"Where do I go?" I ask.

"Oh, it's your first time?" he says. "Changing rooms on your right. Showers and sauna on the left. Private rooms and play areas upstairs. Any questions come and find me."

"Thanks," I say, quickly. That was far more interaction that I felt comfortable with. I disappear into the changing rooms.

They're empty and though cramped, not substantially different from those in a leisure center. I get undressed quickly and wrap the towel around my lower half.

I decide to get the lay of the land. It's as described. One room with a set of six shower heads all in a row, no dividing barriers, and a typical sauna with wooden benches on two levels. Both are empty.

I make my way upstairs. There are five private rooms. They don't have a bed, but a raised platform with a gym-style mat that could serve as a bed if you wanted to fuck. There are condoms, lube and tissues laid out in a little complementary basket. Down one corridor, there's a set of little cubicles with curtains but nothing in them. It takes me a second to realize they're glory holes. Finally, there's one big area near the middle. It has a sex swing, hanging from the room from four metal chains.

It's all things I've read about, but then again, I've also read about Narnia.

Everywhere is empty.

There's one room I haven't explored yet and I can hear the noise of someone getting fucked coming from it. It's a TV room. Eastern European porn is playing on the screen. In one corner of the room, there's an fat older guy completely naked watching the show. He looks up, but I only hover by the door for a second before heading back down again.

Maybe I should have come on Friday night.

I head back into the sauna. I've never really seen the point of saunas. Sweating is supposed to be good for you or something. Whatever, I've paid my ten pounds, I can give it a go.

When I enter I see there's a guy already in there. He's lying with his head on a towel and his small dick hanging out free and easy. The guy is in his fifties, if not sixties and quite emaciated. He must have come in when I was upstairs. I almost walk straight out, but somehow walking out past the cash desk after so short a time would be worse.

I take a seat as far away from him as I can and make sure my towel is still firmly on and covering me.

When I decide it's safe to do so, I close my eyes, but keep my ears open.

After only about ten minutes, I'm about to write the day off, but then I hear the sound of the door. It's the guy from upstairs. My eyes open and are only on him for a moment, but it's enough to take in his whole physique. He's got a belly on him. Definitely overweight, but maybe not quite obese. He's hairy everywhere and has tattoos covering both arms. He's bald but has a thick beard which turns into sideburns.

"Mind if I sit here?" he says, indicating the spot next to me.

I move about three feet over to let him in. He looks at me clearly amused by amount of distance I've jumped. He pulls his towel off, just before he sits down.

I don't mean to look, but I do. While the porn upstairs clearly didn't do enough to make him fully erect, I wonder how much blood it did put into it. He can't walk around with it always being that big, surely?

We sit for a while. I'm looking straight ahead. Five minutes then I'll leave, I tell myself. Give it enough time that it's clearly nothing personal, just my going home time.

"First visit?" he asks me suddenly.

"Er, yeah," I say.

"Uh," he replies. There's another moment of silence.

"What are you here for?" he asks.

"Oh, I just...thought I'd check it out," I reply. My cheeks are burning.

"Really," says the guy. "I'd assumed you'd be here to fuck. I know I am."

The elderly guy lets out a snort.

I studiously focus on the rear wall. "No, I...I just thought, maybe I could get a blowjob. Er, what time does it get busy here?"

The guy chews the question over. "A few more people will drop by in about an hour, most like, but it doesn't really get going until maybe eight o'clock."

"Oh," I say.

The guy slides over and put his hand on my thigh. "Until then, it's likely just the three of us."

"I'll suck you both off," says the old guy instantly.

The bear moves his hand slowly down. Away from my penis, but in a caress. I find myself harden.

That's not right. It shouldn't be so immediate.

It's happening.

I'm going to let it happen.

"How about it?" asks the bear.

I nod. That's all it takes from him to grab my hand and pull me to my feet. I barely remember to grab my towel and then he's leading me upstairs.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"You can call me daddy," he replies with a grin.

Shit, of course, I'm not telling my name either.

He finds the first private room and locks the door with the three of us inside, even though the place is still empty.

He gets up onto the raised area, organizes a couple of cushions as pillows, and lays back, half reclined, with his legs apart.

"Come lie here," he tells me.

I look uncertain.

"It's okay. I don't bite."

I join him, laying my head on his large, hairy tummy. As I get into position he holds my shoulders with firm, strong hands.

Now the elderly guy is also on the mat, sitting by my feet. "I won't be offended if you want to close your eyes," he tells me.

He's right. Even if I were gay, he's hardly my type -- grey-haired and weasely. Hardly anyone's type. I'll just close my eyes and think of Scarlet Johansson.

After all, a blowjob is a blowjob.

He very deliberately parts my legs.

It only takes my cock being in his mouth for thirty seconds for me to realize an essential truth.

A blowjob is not just a blowjob.

He's better than my girlfriend.

Fuck, odds are better than ScarJo.

And, it's not just thirty years of experience or however the maths works out. He's better because he wants it. He's hungry for my cock and he's feasting.

Now the bear's hands are wandering to my chest. They reach my nipples and he tweaks them at more or less the same time as the old guy buries his head fully on my cock.

It's impossible to say which of them causes me to moan.

"There, there," says the bear. "It's good, isn't it?"

"Uh-huh," I reply.

I feel his lips against my neck. More to the point, I feel his beard against my neck.

As we've been getting started though, I've been aware of a smell. Maybe not a smell, a feeling. Something almost subliminal. Pheromones. The kiss has doubled them.

He doesn't smell like my girlfriend. Neither of them do.

This is gay.

Of course, it is. But worse, it feels gay.

I don't like men.

I fucking love having my cock sucked though.

With my eyes closed I don't see the elderly guy go for the basket. He keeps his mouth on my dick at all times. I just here the rattle of the objects for a second, another pause and then sound of him setting it back down.

Then I feel something cold and wet around my arsehole.

My legs snap shut so fast they trap his hand there. As my eyes snap open the first thing I see is the open bottle of lube.

"It's okay, it's okay," says the bear. "A little arseplay will make the blowjob even better, that's all."

That's a hard no from me. I don't say anything, but I know they can see it in my eyes.

"Your turn," says the old guy locking eyes with the bear. The bear shifts from under me. I end up sitting on my own on the mat. The bear is about half a foot taller than the old guy which means that in the French kiss that follows, the old guy feels like the woman.

The bear's hands start at his back but soon they're at his arse. He's not cupping them, instead he's sticking a finger there. He squirms a bit, raising a leg to allow access. Then he's down on his knees in doggy position sucking the bear.

The bear has a great cock. It was big when it was soft, but as he gets hard it grows into a monster. The old guy is just as hungry as he was with me, but even he is finding the portion difficult to manage.

I'm left sitting there watching, trying to decide if this is hot. Neither of them is attractive, but they're clearly loving each other. I'm not sure what I should be doing now. Wanking to them? I just watch.

The old guy pulls out the huge cock and looks at me. "Fuck my arse," he tells me.

"Oh, er," I say. I'm not prepared for this. What if the condom breaks? What if he's not clean up there?

"Come and stick your nob in my hole and make an old man very happy," he says.

"No, no," I say.

"I see," says the bear. "You're a total bottom. That's okay."

"No, I'm..." I start.

The bear steps over to me. He pulls me to my feet and then he puts both hands on my arse and pulls the cheeks apart. He leans in and kisses me hard on the lips. It takes me by surprise and my mouth opens of its own accord. More than his tongue down my throat I feel his bristles against my chin.

When we part he looks directly at me. "You have three choices. Either, one, you fuck him. Two, I fuck you. Or, three, you can fuck off."

I'm shocked by the way his face suddenly changes. There's a meanness comes across him all of a sudden.

"I..., I...," I stammer.

His hands are still at my arse. I can feel his hard cock press into my stomach.

"I'm not joking," he tells me. "I want to pound you so hard, but I'm not in the mood for games, so it's up to you."

When I look up at him, he kisses me again. This time I find my own hands reaching up to cradle his head.

The old guy comes behind me and kneels. Again, I feel the wet sensation around my arsehole, but this time it's warm. It takes me a moment to realize it's his tongue.

It tickles and it feels invasive, but I'm still locked in an embrace with the bear.

The old guy reaches round and grabs both my cock and the bear's with the same hand. He squeezes and rubs them together.

We stay like that for a good five minutes. If our lips break apart, it's only so he can bite my neck.

It's not too long before my arsehole learns to stop worrying and love the tongue.

I find my own hand reaching for the bear's cock. It feels big in my hand. Can I take it?

The old guy's tongue becomes a finger. It gently circles my rim and then pushes inside.

I find myself breaking off our latest kiss and falling to my hands and knees. The old guy takes it as a sign to add an extra digit.

The bear's cock is suddenly in my mouth. I can't say whether I reached over to it or he stuck it in himself. It seemed to just happen.

It's salty with his pre-cum.

I follow the Golden Rule, sucking him as I would like to be sucked. I start by teasing the head and then start to work it deeper inside my mouth. Once I've reached what I think is my limit, he gently tilts my head and forces it in further. For five seconds it's okay. After ten I start to choke.

He doesn't let me up till fifteen.

When he does, I've got tears in my eyes. I spin my body over the side of the raised section and spit saliva on the floor.

It takes me a while to get my coughing under control. The two men are standing there looking at me with lust.

I reach over to the bowl and pull out a condom.

"Fuck me, daddy," I say.

He makes me put the rubber on him. I've done it enough times on my own dick, but it's harder on someone else's. For a moment I'm terrified in case I do it wrong and it splits. Having to go to my first-ever appointment and explain why I need the test.

I'm also scared of this cock.

That enormous thing that's going inside me.

The bear leads me back to the center of the mat and puts a pillow under my hips. He places his arms out on either side of my midriff and slowly lowers himself on top of me. I feel his cock push at my hole, but also the full skin contact of his fat belly against my back.

He grunts as he adjusts his position. There's a sharp stab of pain as his cock goes in an inch and hits the wall of my rectum.

This was a bad idea.

He reaches round with a hand and with the next push opens me up a little more.

He leaves it there. I can feel my sphincter wrapping around it.

His hands move to my shoulders. His full body weight is now on me.

And without another thrust, his dick slowly slides further down.

Then everything changes.

It's suddenly heavenly. It's like his dick was always meant to be there. There's still pain, but it feels great to be able to break through it, like the last mile of a marathon. As he starts fucking me harder, I rise up to meet him. When he tells me what a good little faggy bottom I am, I find myself agreeing with him.

At some point, the old guy offers me his dick to suck. Even hard, it's still tiny. Sucking it is barely an inconvenience. By the time he pulls out and cums all over my face, the bear is just hitting his stride.

I'm back in doggy and he's slamming me hard from behind.

All I can think about as my hole is taken is how much I want to reach round and pull the condom off him so that when he cums he fills me up with his seed. It's a terrible idea, of course, an urge I have to fight against.

When he finishes, it's sudden. He pushes in hard and deep and suddenly it hurts again. I scream, he thrusts and I scream again.

A moment later he's out of me.

"Thanks, kid," he tells me, throwing the condom in the bin. Despite everything, I'm glad to see it's still in one piece.

"Don't mention it," I say as I collapse onto the bed.

I'm still trying to get my breathing under control when they go. I reach over, lock the door again, and stay there trying to get my head around what I've just let be done to me. I find some tissue and try to get the worst of the semen out of my hair.

When I finally get out, the place is starting to liven up. People are just arriving and I get some stares as I head back to the showers. There are a lot more guys, and a lot of them are more presentable than the two who just deflowered me. Still, no regrets, coyote.

Five minutes later and I'm out of there, not having bothered to blow dry my hair.

I'm halfway home on the bus when I realize that I didn't even cum myself.