All Comments on 'Male Sorting'

by HairyJacques

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

True love, hot sex, and a poignant ending. What could go wrong?

GybbsGybbsalmost 5 years ago
It's all about Intimacy

You have proven that it's not so much what two men do together, but the Intimacy created and shared between them. And thank you for St. Barnabbas - I found myself strangely warmed.

mfa607mfa607almost 5 years ago

Loved this story! I’ve been reading it in chapters on another site. Thank you for wrapping it up! Crossing my fingers! Thank you.

okie_dokie28okie_dokie28almost 5 years ago
Took me back...

Thanks for sharing this story of first (true) love. It took me back to my own and also caused me to fall in love with you and Rich.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 5 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THE CHARACTERS!

Any chance you can pick up the relationship story after Rich comes out of the bathroom wearing his jock and posing? Your description of Rich's straight chest hair was erotic perfection. BTW, I still have some bikinis from Undergear - Extreme Pouch. Damn I miss both companies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it!

The story's hot; the characters are totally believable (Except that not all ROTC jocks are hot studs--there are a fair number of couch potatoes.) and the development of the narrative works so damn well! But the piece de resistance for me was when big, hunky Rick wanted to bottom first. I'm 6'2 and was, in my earlier years a trim tight 180 lbs. EVERYBODY expected me to Top! I loved topping, but I also wanted my turn on the bottom! Would love to see more of your work!

cayde7cayde7almost 5 years ago
Oh my GOD

Man, this was hands-down the best story I've read on this website: the feelings, the passion, every detail of both of them craving for each other, the intimate moments... This is one of those stories I'll never forget. 11/10!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good job!

Oh man, I really enjoyed this story, your plot an narrative were right on. Keep on writing, good job! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW

This story is AMAZING!! I don’t normally comment on stories but with this one, I just had to. The sex, the romance, the lust - everything about this story kept me reading nonstop. It honestly made me feel the love between the two. Thank you! Please keep writing about these two and let us know how your reconnection goes!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hope

I hope you add to it if they together now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Male sorted!

So well-written, romantic, engaging and hot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fine writing

You did a fine job of bringing emotional truth to your story with details like "Thank God I didn't pull away." To me, that was an indication of real talent. You also knew when to wrap up your story, to leave more for a sequel. Good luck in your writing endeavors!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 4 years ago
Wow! Just Wow!

What a great hot story. Hot Sex and Love both. Maybe you can write a followup. I would love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First Time - Great

That just true love - relationship is the one you always remember since it was your discover of the pleasure of gay sex. Excellent work. Maybe a part 2 were you get back together now since the Army permits gay marriage. It reminds me of my first lover, we saw each other and he was with a group of guys (co-workers), I said hi and we exchanged a couple of words, then he pull me onto his lap and frenched kiss me (my first true one) and I took him home with me and we were together for over 16 years (sadly he had started drinking with his co-workers and I joined them - which was not good. We had our first 3 way and a few more. Then he wanted to play the field so we separated on friendly terms.) So sad, he went sex crazy. I have remained single and rarely date when I do it never works out after a few dates. Their interests and mine do not be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your story

The hairy-chested Rich was a "relief" in more than one way! And so glad that they will be reunited to love each other after these intervening years. Please consider a sequel to your loving story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

That was incredible. The portrait of your total, enthralling love for Rich was spectacular. It wasn’t just about lusting after him, it was truly LOVING everything about him. That is rarely found and even rarely well portrayed. Well done!

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperabout 4 years ago
Great story

As an ex-naval officer I can relate in many ways to this story. Great job, and if the ending isn’t fiction ... I hope you find Harmony with each other. Sibi Aequum.

DV19DV19about 4 years ago
The true measure of a story is:

The true measure of a story is if it stands up to a second or third reading. I just finished reading this story for the 3rd time.. And it was every bit as fun, entertaining and inspiring as the first reading..

I hope that there will be a second part of the story, as they re ignite their love and passion for each other..

Looking forward to additional chapters !!

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved this

I really hope you have found your “Rich” again. The truth and love in this story shows that your love was real from the start. PLEASE comment so that we know how this has turned out! I’m dying to know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very relatable

I could see myself in your story. I too enjoyed International Male, Undergear, Exercise for Men Only, Mens Workout as my first way to admire and lust after mens bodies while not being open about my sexuality in the pre internet 1980's and 90's. I only wish I had found another guy like Rich who was doing the same to explore with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written lovable story. I hope that it ends well for both of you.

It was a very good story. I could not put it down. I hope there is a continuous off this excellent story.s

MickeyKayMickeyKayover 3 years ago

Phenomenal! It is a story I read over and over and it just gets better each time! Thank you for writing and posting your story! I’m looking forward to reading more! If only we were all so fortunate. I wanted it to go on so hopefully you’ll be able to add to and I too hope he and you both have your Rich back! Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such a cute story, so passionate, so normal and appropriate without strange fetishes or predatory behaviour. Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lovely

I so enjoyed this sweet story. I’m just going to imagine that love sparked again in the long visit.

sgmindsgmindabout 3 years ago

Exquisite! I hope for you that the two of you were able to meet again....

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

Great, Great Story. It must have been hard for Rich to leave but as You stated it was the 90's. I just Hope & Pray that everything works out for you both, Good Luck to both of You. Hope I'm that lucky some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Masterful erotic writing! Thank you for posting, a very hot story.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Five Stars and following, HairyJacques. Thank you for the footnote. I was certain I was reading a true, embellished, story. The Author is just a few years younger than me and reading this was a sexy trip down memory lane. Better believe I was getting those catalogs in the 90's. So well written! My favorite line: "His cock felt like it was the internal root of my own erection."

Hope to read more from you HairyJacques. Thanks for sharing. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part of me liked the story very much indeed. It is well-written (so many stories here are NOT), and the erotic/sexual tension is believable. And yet. I cannot feel that what is, essentially, a first-night stand will allow any person to then state that he "loves" another one. You may be 'in love' - mostly meaning 'in lust'. But to love someone, you need to know someone, in big and small ways, for better and for worse. We must ssume this developed, over time. but the pronouncement, at this first/second meeting, simply comes to soon - for me.

Rhg12345Rhg12345over 2 years ago

Beautiful story. I love the detail you included especially in the sex scenes. Very hot. Love at first fuck? Why not? We can all dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a sweet story, but it would have been better if Rich was a total top.

furluvrcafurluvrcaabout 2 years ago

You and I share a similar fetish for hairy men and natural scents. That made this even more of a turn on to read and visualize. Bravo!

avengilineavengilineabout 2 years ago

I Hope it works out this time! Give us updates! I'm rootibg for you!

Scratchthatitch10Scratchthatitch10almost 2 years ago

That was hot AF! Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful.Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you and please let us know how and what transpire during this long visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an amazing story. I first read it... Must have been 20 years back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story told with kindness and insight not seen in many submissions. I'd like to see more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a beautiful mix o fantasy, relationship, historical/cultural accuracy. Especially as it pertains to gay rights n the military. I love intemacy along w great sex. Keep writing!

GreenBerryGreenBerry10 months ago

This is the very best story I've read on Literotica or anywhere else! Rich is my fantasy man, but I found my own fantasy man 28 years ago. Our love affair is still passionate and exciting. Thank you for writing this exciting tale.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story! The thing that makes it so real and so different from most of these stories is the reciprocity. Most feature the delicate bottom boy being pummeled and the big hairy bruser always the top. That isn’t life, at least the life I know.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is a great story that stands the test of time! Excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous