Male Thong Humiliation

Story Info
Prelude to the launch of Dreamboyz, a thong store for men.
1.9k words
4.48
29.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are 18 or over. This is a cfnm fantasy, and focuses on fun and humiliation, not a realistic depiction. I hope you enjoy!)

Athena Heights was abuzz with excited chatter. At least among the female residents of this privileged and leafy town. For a special new store was opening up among the fancy fashion quarter of the high-street. It's ornate and glitzy refurbishment had been the source of much speculation and now the purpose of the store was finally revealed.

Lingerie.

Specifically: MALE lingerie. Dreamboyz was the proud creation of one Miss Ebony Williams. Ebony was a fashion designer by trade but had grown tired of the hypocrisy of women constantly being judged on their looks while men got away without having to be objectified. Dreamboyz was the counter to this. A daring new venture dedicated to putting men in thongs and g-strings all for the viewing pleasure of their wives and partners. No longer would jocks strut around with their macho ego's safe from ridicule. Now they would feel the need to dress up in sexy thongs and underwear to amuse the ladies in their lives.

Ebony had first experimented with this concept some six months back during her time as a part-time fashion design tutor at a nearby college in Natesville.

Ebony had caused quite a stir among the men on campus. She was a 34 year-old beautiful black woman nearly six foot tall (and higher with her infamous heels and boots that she often wore). Her pert c-cup boobs and her big bubble butt were always dressed to amaze in the most revealing blouses and short skirts Her huge defiant fro was her crowning glory. Ebony knew the power she had over men. She thought it was almost unfair on these college boys. Almost.

And so she had zero reservations when she had coerced some of her most handsome male fashion students at college to pose for her in some of her original creations. She may well have threatened their grades had they not complied, but was careful not to give any damning evidence in this regard.

Ebony had always had a wicked and devious streak when it came to manipulating men. When the college boys came reluctantly trooping into her classroom, wearing nothing more than a prototype flimsy thong, before the thunderous laughter of her female students and assembled female tutors, Ebony had noticed the delicious affect it had had on the boys. The sheer humility evident, in their bowed heads, their blushing cheeks as stood there sullen and powerless. The loss of any pretense that they were big swinging dicks on campus. Their cocksure demeanor all washed away, as the small sizes of their thong pouches exposed their secret shame to their female classmates, these were not men to be feared, but little boys with lame little dick energy.

Ebony had only received pushback from one of the boys. Liam, a cute little blonde boy, a freshman, barely 18. He had whined and whined afterwards and confronted Miss Williams alone after class one day. He whined, with tears in his eyes, that the girls were now calling him 'little dick'. That he couldn't stop thinking about the humiliation. But Ebony could see right through his pathetic pleas. Standing tall in her high heels, arms folded and her face in a cold, dispassionate frown, she told him to cut out that aggressive tone with her. She said they both knew the reason he kept replaying the moment of his humiliation at her hands in his head:

"It excites you."

The boy went pathetically silent, dumbstruck, and Ebony knew she was right. She went further. Devastating his lame resistance with her authoritative words:

"Remove your clothes Liam. Right here in my classroom. Before my next class. Right now."

Liam made barely a whimper as he obeyed, seemingly in a trance. He stopped at his pants and looked at her pleadingly.

She raised an eyebrow in derision: "we both know what you have on under there."

As Liam slowly undid his belt and dropped his pants, his legs shaking. He was standing there before his teacher, in her classroom, in just a thong.

Ebony had known one of her prototypes had gone unaccounted for after the modelling. And she had correctly suspected this sniveling little whiner of stealing it. How dare he challenge her humiliating methods when part of him clearly loved it! This was further proof of her theory, that secretly, these boys craved the exposing shame.

With all signs of his pitiful resistance now crushed, Ebony hit home.

"How dare you admonish me you sniveling little white boy! I gave you the humiliation you secretly crave. In front of all the girls! You'll never live this down you know? You'll always be seen as you are now...stripped and pathetic...a little lame white dick! And you love it! You say you hate it but I bet you'll spend the rest of your life jerking off to the memory of me forcing this on you! Now time for my security!"

With that she coolly took out her phone and pointed the camera at Liam.

"Smile bitch...smile through those tears for Miss Williams."

Liam knew that giving her such leverage other him was going to be a life ruining decision! He'd had ambitions to go into politics! How could he pretend to be a confident leader one day knowing a former tutor had such embarrassing pics of him! And yet he found himself not resisting, lamely trying to smile as her phone camera flashed mercilessly. Knowing she was ruining his prospects as he smiled and let her do it.

Ebony wasn't done yet though. She leaned over, giving Liam a quick glance down her low cut silk blouse....as she slowly pulled the thong down to his lower thighs. Liam gasped as his shaved little button of a penis came into view. But Ebony knew she had him under her spell and gently said "sshhh. You want me to do this." And she even sweetened the deal with a brief kiss to his cheek, literally tasting his male tears.

So there Liam stood. Naked, his thong down at his thighs, his miniature dicklet, his shameful secret, on display. Ebony had known he'd have a laughable dick size but the fear had seemingly made it shrivel up entirely.

"SMILE Liam." She said with an undisguised sneer as she raised the camera phone again. Liam stood there, cheeks wet with tears, trying to lamely smile as his teacher got the picture that could blackmail him for the rest of time. Liam posing with his thong yanked down, pathetic dicklet on display, and smiling, seemingly delighted to expose himself to such derision. He placed his hands on his head and stood there silently, exposed to her camera, terrified of when the next class, a women's studies module, might burst into the room.

With the exposing pictures securely uploaded to her private cloud, Ebony told the still nude and defeated Liam the way things would be. He would stop trying to ferment opposition to her methods. He would praise her throughout the faculty. He would force himself to talk to the girls in the class about the project and he would always appear enthusiastic about it even as they teased him for it. And his prize for this utter humiliating obedience? He could keep that thong. And if he continued to behave she'd make more thongs for him....and force him to model them again in class. She would effectively be his humiliatrix (a term she'd coined while rinsing older men in her younger days as a student), creating wicked situations for which to shame him in. Liam had never felt more alive hearing her say this and agreed to all her demands, his heart beating furiously...and his little dicklet now raised in salute to Ebony's genius.

But few men would go along with her planned fashion craze as easy as Liam. Ebony knew this. But she also knew that if the female population were on board, and started having expectations for men to dress this way for them, Ebony knew that (reluctantly) men would start to come onboard.

Getting approval for her first and groundbreaking store in Athena Heights had been a bitch of a struggle. Councilman Peter Strong had noisily opposed the venture as 'misandrist and unfair.' But the new Mayoress of Athena, Melissa Scott (a personal friend of Ebony) had fought the whiny male councilors on this and won. Afterall, there were already female lingerie shops on the Athena high street, so it would be DISCRIMINATION not to let the boys have one too! Melissa and Ebony had privately laughed in their late night conspiratorial drinking sessions about how they'd managed to push this through on the basis that it would be gender discrimination not to let the boys have such a place to shop. Totally about male rights yah!

They'd even used Liam for a very embarrassing written submission where he admitted him and many boys in Athena were secretly desperate for such a store to accommodate to their....urges. It had been quite a shock to Liam's younger sister who had come across the written submission in the townhall minutes of the application debate and confronted Liam in his room with gang of her friends, forcibly ripping off Liams clothes as a frenzied pack to reveal -- yes there! -- He was wearing a pink g-string! What is this fucking loser?! Further searching of his room revealed a secret knicker drawer and worse...pictures Liam had taken of himself posing provocatively in the skimpiest of thongs. Liam nearly feinted with shame when they interrogating him into admitting...he was serviced by a secret humiliatrix who fed his cfnm fantasies. That he even paid half from his monthly allowance for this service of shame. Liam's sister wickedly pointed out he'd now be paying them the other half, for the exact same treatment! If little Liam craved humiliation, who better than his younger sister and her teen gal pals to truly and utterly shame him! And with that, she yanked the pink g-string clean off Liam, the full length of his shame (or lack of length) now exposed to the eruptions of teen girls laughing.

Back on Queen's Street, in the plush new Dreamboyz store (Dreamboyz being the chosen name of her personal brand of thongs and g-strings she planned to push on males) Ebony began to put her opening plans into place. She had applications to consider for her new staff. Including two shop assistant roles for the enthusiastic young ladies of Athena, who had been excitedly whispering of the potential to force the boys in their class into such sexy thongs and force them to model. So Ebony was somewhat taken aback to find an application from a one Harry Jenkins. Male. She hadn't considered any male staff, prizing these roles as something only the most enterprising (and devious) young girls would be suited for. Nevertheless, with two teen girls being interviewed tomorrow against Harry's own application, perhaps Ebony spied an opportunity for a little fun and show the two girls what Dreamboyz was all about....at Harry and his arrogant application....expense!

NEXT EPISODE: Can Harry keep his wits (and his clothes) in a very intensive Dreamboyz job interview, against two very determined young ladies?! Will Harry get a fair chance to beat out the girls fair and square?!

I welcome all comments and ideas! Apologies for any spelling errors. I'm dyslexic and I'm trying. This is the first time I've wrote for others. I hope some enjoy.

-Miss Williams