All Comments on 'Male Thong Humiliation'

by MissWilliams

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FYI, system wouldn’t let me give it only one star, so you generously got two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What Ebony said to Liam. That just burns all us cfnm lovers. Speechless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeap keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel sorry the writer felt the need to apologize for being dyslexic. This is a very engaging story and I’m dying to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice start and very nice story idea. I hope the chapters are longer and story develops.

MissWilliamsMissWilliamsover 2 years agoAuthor

"Nice start and very nice story idea. I hope the chapters are longer and story develops."

Next part is over twice and written as long as this so I hope it intrigues you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and excited for more. Thank you for making the time to write for us and great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I messaged the author and she was kind enough to respond explaining her fun future story ideas nice lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Failed again. erotica and passion are not included in your story. your should have included some erotic and passionate effect in your story. I love CFNM, but only if it has erotic taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for taking the time! Interested to see where this one goes! Keep going with your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have a story idea. A school field trip, where some of the girls in class sneak packs of magnum condoms in the boy's backpacks. Then the girls tell the teacher the boys were planning on stealing them. The boys swear they weren't stealing and that they're being framed. They even point out that the condoms aren't the right size, so they couldn't possibly be stealing them. So the teacher has to measure all of the boy's penises, to see if the boys are telling the truth or not, and confirm whether or not they really can not fit the magnum condoms. What a good story idea, a legitimate reason that a female teacher may need to measure the boy's penises. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being an exhibitionist I was wishing I was Liam. The only problem is I don't have a Dicklet. My Dick is 7 3/4 inches hard. I love showing it soft 6 inches or hard 7 3/4 inches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous