Male Virgin Ass Encounter

Story Info
Giving up my virgin ass to a friend.
1.8k words
4.51
16.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
el_uno77
el_uno77
15 Followers

I felt Rick's mushroom head as it entered my sphincter. I resisted the urge to pull away, get dressed, and call it a day. After all, I wanted this, I needed this and I knew there would be a little discomfort. Having a flesh and blood hot dick entering your ass was different from a dildo. I had control of the dildo. In this situation, Rick had total control. I was standing a few feet away from the wall just in case I needed it for support. I was bent at the waist, with both my hands spreading my asscheeks for Rick. There was plenty of lubrication on my asshole and I know he had some on his dick. He pushed his cock head ever so slowly inside of my ass. "Take deep slow breaths," Rick said. He knew what he was doing and I was more than a willing partner.

Let me backtrack a little to explain how I found myself in this situation. We worked closely in a different city than where we currently live. The agency we worked for was a non-profit that required regular home visits. I was a liaison between our clients, the agency we represented, and the medical staff. Rick was a nurse and he would accompany me on several visits if he was available. There were several nurses at the agency but Rick and I always got along. We talked about sports, our families, the weather, the food we both enjoyed, etc.

As luck would have it Rick moved away and in an unexpected turn of events, I also moved three years later and we currently live about an hour away from each other. We had kept in touch through the occasional e-mail and he eventually gave me his phone number. About 15 years ago Rick had confided in me that he was gay. I was strictly heterosexual at the time but that in no way affected our relationship, on the contrary, it made me appreciate him more since he confided in me.

Fast forward some years later after I moved closer to him and we were able to spend time together. We went to the mall, shopped for personal items, talked about sports, argued about politics, etc. I met his sister and mom. He met my wife and daughter. Our friendship blossomed and it was at one of those outings that I confided in him that I was at a point in my life where I wanted to explore my sexual urges a little further. I had to admit to him that I was having urges to be with another man and admit to myself that I now identified as a bisexual male. I was honest with Rick and told him that I enjoy women, their beauty, their soft bodies, nothing compares to making love to a woman but I also wanted to explore a man's body. I told Rick about my quick encounters with different men and how I enjoyed another man's body, the rough 5 o'clock shadow, the musculature of their bodies, and the hardness of their dicks.

I told Rick that I'd been searching for that special male. Someone with that I can express my desires openly with no shame. That person was Rick. It took him by surprise at the time but in the past five years, we've been together on many occasions. Taking long showers, kissing, sensually caressing each other, laughing, kissing some more, touching our most sensitive intimate parts. Rick is a wonderful kisser. He has a mustache that tickles my nose when we kiss. When I lay on my back, I welcome him to lay on top of me and I melt in his arms from the kissing and the weight of his body. On more than one occasion I've had strong orgasms just from his kisses. Yes......he is that good.

We've talked about taking things to the next level which in our case included penetration. Rick has guided me in this endeavor. He suggested a liquid diet for several days. No red meat. Small amounts of dairy products and of course cleansing myself out before our meeting. He suggested the cleansing the day before and that morning as well. He also suggested that he use a condom since this would be my first experience with anal sex. I rejected this idea telling him that I wanted it bareback. In other words, no condom.

On the day of our meeting, I do admit I was nervous. My heart was beating a mile a minute as we walked together into the hotel room. We were familiar with this setting and super comfortable in our meeting place. Today we were on the third floor at the end of the hallway. I specifically wanted this arrangement in case we got too loud. We undressed immediately, I dropped my clothes in a pile where I stood, while Rick folded his and placed them in a chair. He pulled the top sheets back on the bed as I watched him. He caught on that I was nervous and came toward me. I backed up against the dresser where the TV was. Ever so gently Rick put his left hand behind my back, the right hand behind my head, and ever so gently kissed me. I nearly collapsed with his tongue down my throat. He knows that his kisses make me horny as hell. Our chests came together, our dicks rubbed together, my hands found his asscheeks and I squeezed them. After a few minutes, he stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes.

"Relax. we'll take it easy. I promise not to hurt you in any way.

Did you cleanse yourself as I suggested." all I could do was nod my head. My breathing was shallow as he kissed my left cheek.

He looked deep into my eyes, "Let's go take a shower."

We entered the bath with Rick leading the way. The water was warm, he took the initiative and soaped my neck, arms, and stomach. He squatted down and washed my thighs and asked me to turn around. I did as I was told while Rick soaped my ass cheeks, spread them, and gently inserted a finger inside my ass. It felt very warm and I grunted as I felt his tongue on my asslips. I could have stayed in this position all day. Rick rinsed me off with the warm water. We stepped out of the tub and he helped me dry off. He was a total gentleman taking care of me.

We walked from the bathroom next to the bed. I stood against the wall as Rick and I kissed once again. I began to relax a little more as Rick kissed my neck, licked my ears, and made his way to kissing my shoulders. With each kiss and caress, I relaxed more and more. Rick made his way to my super sensitive nipples. He sucked them to no end as I felt his hard dick rubbing on mine. By this time my body was on fire. I had my hands behind my back giving Rick full access to whatever he wanted to do. Eventually, he made his way to my dick. He expertly and gently licked my balls and sucked my dick in a manner I'd never felt before. It was wet, it was hot and it was gentle.

Eventually, he said, "Turn around."

I did as I was told. I put my hands on the wall as Rick caressed my asscheeks, spread them, and used his tongue on my asshole. Goosebumps ran through my body from head to toe. I nearly lost my balance at this point. I know I was moaning but I do not know for how long or what I was saying. After what felt like an eternity, Rick had grabbed the lubrication that was on the bed and I felt his fingers pushing it into my asshole. He stood up and whispered in my ear to spread my asscheeks. I did as I was told which brings me back to the beginning.

I felt Rick's mushroom head as it entered my sphincter. I resisted the urge to pull away, get dressed, and call it a day. After all, I wanted this, I needed this and I knew there would be a little discomfort. Having a flesh and blood hot dick entering your ass was different from a dildo. I had control of the dildo. In this situation, Rick had total control. I was standing a few feet away from the wall just in case I needed it for support. I was bent at the waist, with both my hands spreading my asscheeks for Rick. There was plenty of lubrication on my asshole and I know he had some on his dick. He pushed his cock head ever so slowly inside of my ass. "Take deep slow breaths," Rick said. He knew what he was doing and I was more than a willing partner.

I did not expect the feeling that ran through my body. It was slightly painful but pleasurable at the same time. Time stood still. My breathing was slow and shallow. I felt Rick's right hand on my waist. His left hand is on my shoulder. My entire body was aroused as I'd never felt before. Rick was taking his time pushing in and out of me. Eventually, Rick put both hands on my shoulders and I knew what was coming. We had talked extensively about what I wanted. Rick squeezed my shoulders and pulled his dick ever so slowly only to ram it into me. I loved the pain/pleasure and my entire body shook from head to toe. I held my breath as Rick pulled out slowly and once again rammed his dick into me. Rick was saying something but I was lost in the moment. Eventually, there was no slow pullout. Rick was ramming into me with total abandon as I continued to spread my asscheeks for him. Perhaps my grunts were heard on the first floor of the hotel but I did not care. I was in ecstasy!

I heard Rick groan and felt the warmth of his come inside me. I instinctively pushed back onto him making sure I took all of him as he continued his assault on my ass. I was surprised at myself as I looked down and saw my hard-on. Rick noticed it, pulled out, turned me around, dropped to his knees, and took my dick in his mouth in one fluid motion. I came in less than a minute as he swallowed my come causing my legs to buckle as his come dribbled out of my ass.

Luckily I was standing next to the bed because I had to be helped to get to it before falling. The next thing I remember was Rick pulling the covers over me as we lay in each other's arms.

el_uno77
el_uno77
15 Followers