Malice Pt. 03

Story Info
Giving your vanilla best friend advice on how to do oral.
3.3k words
4.61
1.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not a fan of proud submissives.

I like my subs to be nice docile kittens who do as mommy tells them.

So Joe is a problem for me.

He wants to be a submissive.

He asked for it.

It turns him on.

So why the fuck doesn't he submit?

I've been teasing him for days without fucking him. And while he does obey me, there's always an attitude. Like a switch who is curious about being a sub but will turn and try to dom me the first chance he gets.

He advances when he should hesitate.

There was a moment this morning (right before me collaring him with his tie) when I had to push him away or I'd lose control.

I was teasing him at the bathroom and he grabbed my thighs without asking permission. His cock was going soft after he came and still he was rubbing that damn fucking thing against my pussy, like he just needed five more minutes, if that.

He was fucking my skin as if he was already inside my flesh. As if his half pump was already in full glory. He wanted me to wait for him so he could feel me around his dick, and he cared for little else.

Too bold. Too cocky. Too indisciplined.

He was the kind of man I could manipulate, but maybe not the kind I could control.

And that's not ideal when you're a dominatrix getting paid to put a man on his knees.

He was still standing... just pretending to kneel.

I pick the sexiest fucking panties I have and throw them in my bag. He'll be back at the hotel room in a couple of hours and I need to be there and beautiful, ready for another round of trying to make him lose it.

There are two knocks on my door.

"David" I smile for my good neighbour and best friend, standing in my doorway holding a really large box "Come in"

"This delivery came for you" he drops it on my dinner table "It was sitting outside for a couple of days, so I brought it in. You off with a client?" he nervously messes with his shirt.

His arms are looking fine.

Whatever kind of new exercise David got into for the last year or two, may God bless it. He is tugging his shirt like a shy nerd and the fabric holds on to his muscles making me want to fan myself and say oh la la out loud.

Yasmine, be cool.

Best friend.

Off limits.

Turn the whore down. Like, all the way down.

"Yes, the new client I got, remember?" I say, opening the package "And thank you! I was expecting this" I get the stock whip out of the box an hold it up with a gleeful smile "Finally!"

"Is that..." David is like a scared little kitten staring at a new thing, trying to decide whether or not it's safe to come closer.

"A whip. A stock whip, to be precise"

"Of course. And you use that for..."

"Impact play"

"... hurting people"

"Yes, sweetie, but it hurts so good" I hug my whip like it's my lover.

"I'll take your word for it"

"Besides, I don't usually use these ones for hurting, just for the loud cracking sound, you know?"

"Sure, sure" he doesn't know.

"I like them loud" I wink, looking mighty horny and he sighs, rolling his eyes "Can I get you anything?"

"You still have some of that expensive grape juice?"

"Dav, you are so adorable. I have expensive vodka and tequila, also, you know"

"Just the juice, miss, thank you. I need to keep my wits about me" he tries my whip. David is getting hotter lately, no doubt about that. But he is still my lovely clumsy geek, so him trying a whip is not something that will end well. He has it wrapped around his hand in a horrible way and nearly drops the juice I'm trying to give him.

"Maybe we should let the professionals handle this, hm?" I take it away from him "And how is work?"

"Same" he sighs again.

"You'll get it!" I mess up his hair "You're the best for that position and they will see it!"

"From your lips to God's ear"

"If He can't hear me, I'll say it louder"

"What about you? How's the new client?"

"You know, Maggie was just here asking the same. And I told her it's confidential"

"Yeah... but that's for Maggie" he bats his eyelashes making me laugh. David is about seven million times more trustworthy than our friend Maggie.

"Client is alright. He's a bit of a proud sub and we don't like that"

"Damn those proud subs" he pretends to know what he's talking about "How do you know when a guy is a sub, anyway?"

"There are ways. But mostly they will tell you"

"And... how does a guy knows he is a sub?"

"Why, Dav? You want to try it?" I wink like I'm in a comedy sketch.

"I don't think I'd be able to afford you" he makes me laugh.

"I can take you to a party sometime. I'll introduce you to some friends and they will take good care of you"

"Thank, I'm good" he chuckles "I think I'm too much of a wuss to survive that" he points at my whip.

Well, I think you could take it,sweetie.

I'd spank you so nice. I'd make it sting so good.

You'd rub your red ass and be all geeky and clumsy and shy and I would just want to bite y...

Yasmine, BE COOL.

Best friend.

Off limits.

Down, girl.

"And why did you say you need to keep your wits about you?"

He makes a weird noise and rubs his eyes like he is trying to hide from me.

"David! You tell me this instant!" I grab his chin pulling his eyes back to me.

"Fine, fine!" he has this cute little way of shrugging, like he is sinking into his own body. I'd like to sink into his body as well "There's this girl. And I... Well... you know"

"No, I don't know. You didn't say a thing. Am I supposed to guess it?"

"I like her" he flails his arms around and I feel a weird pressure in my heart "We have a date tonight. It's that girl I met at the coffee shop"

"The coffee shop girl" I repeat his words, teasing him, but the pressure in my chest is making me hurt.

"Laugh away"

"I'm not laughing! Is this your first date?"

"Third"

"So why are you nervous?"

"Because..." he doesn't finish the sentence and doesn't look like he plans to.

"David, if you tell me, I might help you"

"Because I think tonight might be the night we... you know"

"No, I don't know" I blink, feeling very evil.

"Yes, you do" he's taking none of my bullshit "Of course you do".

This time, I laugh.

"Alright, so tonight you two get naked together for the first time"

"See? You did know"

"And what's the issue? You're not a virgin, are you?"

"No, Yasmine" he makes a face "I might not be a whipping pro, but I've had sex. Issue is..."

I wait for too long but it doesn't look like he knows what to say next.

"Fuck sake, David, what?"

He looks embarrassed as fuck.

"I'm not sure I'm great in bed" he blurts out.

"Why do you think that?

"I just do" he gets shy and I feel like hugging him. He is so adorable with his blushing cheeks and his cute eyes. His two days old beard also looks fine as hell.

"I'm not saying I'm bad! I just don't think I'm... wow".

"And you want to be wow?"

"I know how it goes" he shrugs "We'll have a nice date and sex will be alright. She'll want to see me again cause I'm the funny, cute guy with the alright sex."

"And that's bad?"

"I don't know" he runs his fingers through his hair, messing it up so bad it's all over the place "For once in my life I wanted to really impress a woman, you know? I wanted her to go home thinking Holy cow, that was the best sex I ever had".

"The woman should say holy cow after sex?" I make a face "Dav, we gotta teach you some dirty words"

"You know what I meant"

"I do" I apologise.

"So" he sighs "You got any tips for me, Miss Professional?"

"It's hard to know without fucking you, but... just lick her?"

"Lick her?"

"Her vagina, David"

"I got that, Yasmine" he gets mad "I meant... lick how? I need better guidance that this generic advice"

That pressure in my heart. Like something is squeezing my feeling and making me bleed.

I could show you.

I could show you exactly how to lick a woman.

"Just... get naked with her then take a deep breath and prepare yourself to eat her for like... an hour"

"A whole hour?"

"Yeah"

"And how do I keep my jaw from falling off?"

"You be a good soldier"

"Yas, I don't want to disappoint you, but I don't think I know enough moves to go down on a woman for a whole hour"

"You don't have to be standard"

"You I could... lick her eyes or someting?"

"You don't have to be an imbecile either" I make him laugh.

I lean over my kitchen counter, getting closer to him, who is still standing on the other side of it, casually sipping the grape juice.

"You start with her thighs" I grab his hand, forcing him to lay his forearm on the counter with his palm facing up "Pretend this is her thigh, yes?" I touch the inner curve of his elbow very lightly "You start on her knees, and slide your touch down her inner thigh" I say while sliding my own fingers down his forearm "Make it so it almost tickle her, just the tip of your fingers, like this" I caress him from elbow to wrist "Just brushing. Up. And down. Wait until you hear her moans and feel her goosebumps"

"W-w-what... what if... uhm..." he is staring at my fingers so hard he needs a second to remember words "What if she doesn't moan or get goosebumps"

I get his other hand and make him slide his fingers on my forearm, mirroing my movements. I guide his slow and easy, from elbow to wrist and back.

Slow.

Easy.

Elbow.

Wrist.

But David is hungry.

He hooks his fingers, sinking them in my arm. Wanting more touch. Wanting it now. And I feel a zing in my groing like he just hooked my pussy instead.

Fuck.

My whole body wakes up over a caress on my forearm.

"She will moan" I promise, almost out of breath myself "She will get goosebumps"

"Ok" he leans in to me "Then what?"

"Then you get to her clit. Just because you're eating her pussy it doesn't mean you can't use fingers" I get his palm closer to my lips "So you rub her clit, first" I run my finger right in the middle of his wrist, in that soft point where the arm is about to become hand, and I rub it like it's my clit he is holding there.

I use nothing but my middle finger. Rubbing his wrist while holding my breath. Pretending it's pussy. Pretending it's my pussy.

"Wait until she is really worked up" I whisper "Then you eat her" I bring his hand to my lips and lick his wrist. I lick the imaginary clit right under his palm, flicking my smooth tongue as I would if I was trying to please a woman "Like this" I whisper on his warm skin.

He is closer now. The kitchen counter is like a safety belt, keeping our bodies mostly apart from each other. If not for it, I think I'd have my legs wrapped around his hips by now.

I'm getting wet.

"Like this?" he asks getting my hand to his lips so he can mimic me.

And fuck me, he tongue feels fucking fine.

It's not smooth and gentle like mine. It's rough and greedy.

That tongue flicking on my clit would make my day so much fucking better.

Best friend, right?

Off limits, right?

Yeah, sure... but why?

I have other friends, I could do without one.

You know what I don't think I can go without? That yummy fucking tongue on my clit.

You don't think you're good in bed, sweetie? That tongue is telling a different story.

I can't breathe.

"Then what?" he moans on my palm before kissing it.

"Then you treat her clit and her pussy very fucking well" I nod "You bite it, you lick it, you smell it, you touch it, you praise it"

He moans something that sounds like an ok.

We are holding each other's hand hostages to our tongues. He has one of mine, I have one of his.

I make my own tongue travel from his wrist to his fingers and, again, he mimics me.

I bite the tip of his finger

"Should I use teeth on clit?"

"If you're gentle..."

"I can do that" his teeth go by my finger and I close my eyes, pretending that's actually my clit and... yeah, baby, you can use teeth all you want.

"Yeah, just like that" I moan "That works" I move my finger in between his teeth, feeling his hold on it "You can suck on it, too".

He side eyes me before opening his lips just enough for me to place my finger on his tongue. David is very sweet. David is very careful. He sucks my finger so gently that it makes me want to grab the whip to force him to take me harder.

More.

Suck on it like you want to make me cum through it.

"You're being too nice" I say "Go rougher. I don't much care for good boys"

I don't... but maybe coffee shop girl does?

Well, that's a thought I had alone, because David is sucking my finger like he just found a new fetish and you know what? Why is he the only one having fun?

I lick Dav's finger and eat it like the very good whore that I am. No more make believe clits... now, I'm pretending it's a cock.

His cock.

Which should already be hard on the other side of this damned kitchen counter.

Oh, the things I'd do to you.

The things I'd do to your cock.

Have you ever been deepthroated, Dav? And I don't mean those half assed blow jobs some chicks like to call deep throat just because they took you in a little deeper for a thrust or two. I mean an actual deepthroat. The kind where you feel a woman's tongue down your shaft while you fuck the back of her throat, going down so deep she'll need to hold her breath or choke. Beginning to end. Fucking a throat like it's a pussy. Unloading inside it like it's creampie time.

You ever done that, sweetie?

Do you even know what it feels like?

You don't think you could afford me.

Probably not.

But hell, I'd give you a taste for free.

I take his finger in my mouth really deep. I got hardly any gag reflex left so I can take it. I can take it deep. I can take it good.

I am moving my hips like I want him to fuck me.

David isn't licking me anymore. His finger in my mouth is so fucking hypnotic it made him temporarily forget about all else.

He sighs something and I think it may have been a fuck.

Was that so?

Did I make good-boy-David curse?

Did I make holy-cow-David say a naughty word?

"What did you say?" I tease.

"I..." he is staring at my mouth.

He's gonna kiss me.

Fuck, this is actually happening.

I know that look.

I know that body language.

He's gonna grab me by the hair and kiss me like he wants to undress me.

And I am so fucking turned on right now I will jump over this damned counter to let him fuck me.

This is happening.

Right now.

Yes, please.

I'll show you how good sex can be, Dav. I'll do anything for that tongue of yours on my clit.

He can't look away.

My lips are all he can see.

My lips are all he can think about.

Fuck.

Kiss me.

Do it.

Fuck me.

Do me.

My phone rings.

It makes us both snap out of it.

I let go of his hand. He lets go of mine.

I'm not sure who did it first, but we both did it in the end.

Joe is texting me. Letting me know he is on the way.

Fuck. I have to get there before he does.

And not just that...

We are exclusive.

I signed a contract and he is paying me a fucking fortune.

I can't fuck other people while I'm servicing him.

"You... you should go" he coughs "And I should... uh... I have to..."

"Your date" I comb my hair with my fingers, trying desperately to stop thinking about his cock down my throat.

"Yeah. I'll... I'll keep an eye out for any packages you get while you're away with your client" he has a joyless smile.

"Thank you. I'm expecting some more toys. I should still come back every other day. But I'll mostly stay at the hotel for now"

"Don't worry, I got your back" he nods "And Yas... uh... thank you for the tips. I..." he looks at his feet, shaking his head like he is reprimanding himself "I really like this girl" he sighs, talking to himself.

"Of course! I got your back too. Just remember..."

"Lick her for an hour even if my jaw falls off"

"Good boy"

He raises his thumbs with a smile that is starting to look a bit more alive.

He lets me give him a kiss on the cheek before he goes away.

"And finger her clit" I yell at him as a couple that lives down the hall from us is passing by. David stares me down like I'm crazy and I make a little face thats says "yeaaaaah, sorry".

I close the door and I am still holding the doorknob when I just...

I am too fucking horny.

How will I control and deny Joe now, when all I can think of is riding dick?

Fuck it.

I put my hand down my panties. The same one David has been licking. I still have his spit on my fingers which means that now I have his spit on my clit. On my pussy.

In my pussy.

I finger myself, pinching my hard nipples and dreaming about being braver than I am.

Jumping over that counter.

Wrapping my legs around him.

Dry humping him.

Until we moan. Until we get goosebumps.

I move my fingers faster.

I'm very fucking good at flicking my clit. I could teach a class... but today it feels empty.

It's very common for me to get home and masturbate because men (and even more so... clients) don't usually please me as well as I can please myself. I rely on my own touch very often.

But today it does feel empty.

Today I am longing for someone else's touch.

My orgasm is tiny and unimpressive, but it's enough to get me going. I bite my lips feeling the tiny waves of pleasure spread from my spit-tainted pussy to the rest of my body.

His spit.

I bang my head against the door

He will lick her for a whole hour.

I know he will.

Fuck you, coffee shop girl.

You lucky bitch.