Mall Restroom Dick Sucking

Story Info
A story about 1st time in a publicmen's room cock sucking.
1k words
4.47
29.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time telling this to anyone! This is a real occurrence that happened about nine or ten years ago. My girlfriend and I were going into Haywood Mall in Greenville, SC for a few things. We walked in a department store, JC Penney, to enter the mall. I told her that I had to find a rest room fast, so I asked an associate for the nearest mens room. She informed me that it was downstairs and I told my girlfriend that I'd catch up with her in the mall. Let me back up and say that at the time I was recently divorced from a 15 year marriage. I was only interested in women, I had experience sucking a cock when I was much younger, but that is a story for another time.

I found it, it was kind of tucked away in a corner away from the merchandise. I went in and this middle aged bald guy was washing his hands as I walked in. It was a small bathroom, you walk in the door and you were facing the sink. To the left was a urinal and there was one stall with the door opened. I noticed it was a large stall, kind if like the ones for handicapped folks. The dude was in shape and he seemed clean cut and was a decent looking man. We made small talk about the weather etc. He had an accent, I think it was Scottish.

So, I started to go in the urinal and looked over and he was looking at me while I was finishing up. He continued talking and moved over to the stall entrance as i moved over from the urinal to the sink to wash my hands. As I was washing my hands, I would look over as he was drying his hands and he was rubbing his chest and pants and all around his crotch. I finished and the paper towels were to my right. I threw the paper towel in the trash and started to leave. I opened the door and started walking out. He said, "Hey Man!" and i leaned my head back to look at him. I looked down and his pants were unbuttoned and I could see his huge dick pressing against his polyester underwear.. It was to the side, all the way the side of his pelvis! I mean it looked like a Glade Air Freshener can was in his pants! I just stared and he grabbed it. He said " Why don't you cone closer, like in this stall."

I did, he pushed me down on the toilet and dropped his pants to the floor and came right up to me shuffling with his pants around his feet. He said "Now, take that big cock out and suck it!". I pulled his waistband down and that cock sprang forward right at my face. I didn't even pull his underwear down as courtesy, I let go and grabbed it with both hands.

He was shaved bald and it was big. I started to lick on the head and the slit. My mouth was really watering and I was ready! I got it really wet and then started sucking on it. I was putting more and more in my mouth with each time he was pushing forward. I was very excited and this was all a shock at the same time.

At any point, someone could have walked it, I guess that's what made it so hot. He grabbed the back of my head and started to push his shaft further down my throat. I was thinking like, " Hey! hold on man, I can't swallow this thing this deep." I had never sucked anything like this, but I couldn't say anything with a pound of cock in my mouth.

I started to make noise and pull back and he said, "Hey, shhhh. Stop it, just take it in deep, I'm not stopping. Just suck my dick like you are supposed to.". I just opened up and it slid down my throat.

He moaned out, "ohhh shiit!!! There you go baby!" I reached my arms around him and he pushed that thing all the way down to where my nose was touching his abdomen. He was just moaning in satisfaction and he pulled all the way out of my mouth, I held my mouth open for him and he pushed it back in. At this point I was along for the face fucking. He was having his way with my throat. He started holding my head tight and just pumping it in and out. I wasn't gagging, just a lot of saliva, thick mucus and his precum was coming out of my mouth.

He pulled his cock out and jacked it a couple of times and started rubbing it all over my face. He was rough, rubbing it all on my forehead and even slapped me in the face a couple of times. Then he took it and pinched it from the base to the head, the precum was dripping down to the floor from his cock.

He said, "Are you ready baby? I'm going to cum in that hot pussy mouth." I said ok. He pushed his cock slowly back down my throat all the way and then started pumping.

He moaned.. "That's a good girl, suck it! I'm going to cum in your throat you slut" but I leaned back and he started moaning loud.. "Uhhhh uhhh ohhhh! I cumming!"

Cum started pumping in my mouth, stream after stream! I tried to pull back but he forced that big cock down my throat and was blasting it down my throat. It felt like he came for a full minute and it was a lot. I wasn't going to swallow cum, it was my first time, but I had no choice. He pulled his dick out and said, " Thank you baby, that was the best blowjob I've ever had, you are good!" He pulled up his tight white boxer briefs and then his jeans and walked out of the stall then out of the door.

I looked down and there was a puddle between my legs. I got up and walked to the sink and started rinsing my mouth out and grabbed some paper towels and wiped my mouth and neck up. I left that bathroom and went upstairs to join my girlfriend and shop. I wish I had gotten his number, and I bet he wishes the same.