All Comments on 'Mall Restroom Dick Sucking'

by UpstateSC

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
bdave2bdave2over 2 years ago

'Nice narration of an important erotic event. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man have been in that mall several times looking to feed a guy my load and have never got this lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Loved it, I wish it would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but whay the "forced" tag on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not very good.

SmoothMsclSmoothMsclover 2 years ago

I continue to say that every man should engage in M/M sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had many many a good time in JC Penney bathroom over the years

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good story, but is it real!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bi MM, Brings back memories of the time I arranged to meet a total stranger in my local shopping centre restroom. I sat naked for 10-15 minutes after the arranged meeting time, I was just thinking about getting dressed when someone walked in and tapped 4 times on my stall door. Nervously I opened the door, but was pleasantly surprised he was I would say handsome 40ish he was wearing a suit and a big smile as he stepped in and closed the door behind him. I didn't waste another second I was pulling his fly down as he latched the door and fished out his warm Cock which grew to about 7# in my mouth as at first I was bobbing up and down on his Cock trying not to make a lot of slurping noises, But Fuck was it Hot. Sucking this guys Cock in a public toilet. After about 2 minutes he took over and held me head firmly as he rocked in and out of my mouth, occasionally sliding it all the way so his knob was just tickling my throat. I Never wanted it to end, then without much warning he said I'm going to Cum, and starting filling my mouth with his yummy cum. Oh my I was so excited this was happening to me. He slowly Fucked my mouth until he went limp, I was still trying to clean up his cum when he pulled out zipped up smiled and ran his fingers through my hair softly saying good Cock sucker. I could have stayed in that stall All day sucking Cock after Cock. But I'd only lined up that one guy. Found out later that was the restroom the Cops used when they were getting there coffees. So never went back. That was my first and only time outdoors and I Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love these stories. I have had my own as well. Was in JC penny on Tueaday night. Need to pee and found a bathroom. Was also very horny that night and had planned to go to a gloryhole on my next stop. But this guy was in the bathroom and ling story short after a few minutes he pulled his cock out and started stroking at me it was sooooo thick and nice length. I asked if I could touch it and we slid int to the stall. OMG I never felt anything as thick. Like kosher Pickle thick and so hard. I jersey it and sucked it for a while but unfortunately didn't get the guy off before we got interrupted. Yummm I will be going back 😍

UpstateSCUpstateSCabout 1 year agoAuthor

This is a true event that happened! I’ve been back a couple of times and nothing happened. I want this to happen again. Please message me if you are in the area and want to reenact it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have my own story ... kind of ... I was in a Recreation Center'svRestroom and I saw a young guy only in blue boxer shorrts with a giagantic bulge ..he was rubbing his big buldge through the material if his boxers ... wow wha a huge Boner !!! I don't know why .. as I am straight .. but I told him "why don't you take your dick out" .. he did ! ... and I reached over put my hand around his beautiful, long, clean "cock" .. oh it was about Six inches long and thick enough ! .. I was really starting to Stroke Off this guy's cock ... going faster and faster ! Oh how my own Cock was then getting extremely hard !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUpstateSC@UpstateSC
I am romantically attracted to females and I love all forms of sex with women. However I am attracted to sex with both men and women. I love cock, sucking, getting sucked. I love it all. I’m very inexperienced with men, but I can deep throat pretty good though and I’m phenomen...