All Comments on 'Malta Sting'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 2 years ago

Very arousing. Wish I could turn the clock back and behave like Kirk. Now I'm expected to be more like Samir, which is satisfying, but frankly I prefer to be satisfied by men like Samir. Greek /Turkish /Middle Eastern men are so sexy with a high hint of danger.

IamboredtooIamboredtooabout 2 years ago

Hello, mr Winterberry...interesting to meet you again.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 2 years ago
Fisting with a Twist

Great story. Realizing this was a government operation led me to think this could be a interesting series of stories. I think Kirk is a complex character that could have many encounters with other criminals and his boss. Many directions to explore. Prefer more details with the fisting if possible. Enjoyed the read

KeithDKeithDabout 2 years agoAuthor

Re LASFSEA's comment: This is one story in an existing ongoing series, including books as well as stories, of CIA Candy Story operations, all revolving around the character, Sam Winterberry, with most being able to find with "Sam Winterberry" in a keyword search.

KNM2001KNM2001about 2 years ago

I really like the fact Sam Winterberry makes this part of an interconnected series, is there a complete list of links to this?

KeithDKeithDabout 2 years agoAuthor

Re the request for links to stories in the Sam Winterberry series, I have given a list in the "New Advertisement" section of the discussion board's Feedback forum, but an updated list can now be found there as well: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/new-story-advertisments.181349/page-153. There are other Sam Winterberry stories that have been published but have not found their way to the Literotica file yet. They eventually will, so the series continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi author, is it possible that there will be a Mrs. Winterberry who Sam is loyal to?

KeithDKeithDabout 2 years agoAuthor

I don't envision there being a Mrs. Winterberry, no. I see Sam Winterberry as all job and all men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...