Mamacita's Groove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, I can do that."

She leaned against the table, watching as his eyes glanced down to her busty chest. Despite her shirt not revealing any cleavage to his gazing eye, Kate could've easily predicted that's where his line of sight would move. Smirking to him one last time, she quirked her eyebrows up before speaking.

"Good, I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Now when you're done starring at my tits, we can get up and go."

Jonas could've found himself day dreaming looking at Kate's chest, regardless the fact that her breasts were covered with a white shirt. He snapped out of it, blushing as he looked back to see her giggling at him. Since they were done with the food, Jonas reached into his pocket to grab some spare twenty dollar bills and leave a tip to the waiter. Afterwards, he joined Kate as they made their exit and went back to her rental car. The heat of the day was already pouring on, as night fall had yet to make it. Despite it being spring time, that didn't matter in southern Florida. Jonas wanted to turn the air conditioner on inside the vehicle once he had sat down in the passenger's seat and Kate climbed into the driver's side. Within minutes, she had started the car and navigated them back onto the roads. Jonas was thankful to be in her presence once more in life.

"So, have you thought about who you wanna bring over tomorrow?"

Her words had caught him by surprise, forcing Jonas back into the world of reality. In all truthfulness, he still wanted Kate all to himself but he figured he could get by with lying to her for the moment.

"Yeah, I've been thinking on it."

"And?"

She quickly responded while steering the wheel of the car to make a right turn down another road. Jonas thought to himself and the first man who came to mind was his best friend.

"Jordan Montana, I think you'd like him. He's my guy I hang out with the most from the gym."

"Oh? Do you have a picture of him on your phone that I can see?"

"Sure, give me just a minute."

Reaching down into the left side pocket of his pants, Jonas pulled out his smartphone as Kate continued to drive. He tapped the flat screen, then opened up the photo gallery from a few taps of his fingertips across the screen. Scrolling through various photos, Jonas finally found one that he had snapped a week ago with his friend. He waited until Kate had stopped the car at a red light and then leaned his left hand over to reveal the photo across the screen of his phone. Kate glanced down and immediately smiled. The photo was of Jonas standing next to a shirtless man, tall with a muscular build and slightly darker skin. His arms were ripped, larger than Jonas' slim figure with a bald head and a nice smile to go with black mustache.

"I like him, he's got a nice smile and a strong body. I can see myself fucking him."

To hear Kate utter those last words had made Jonas blush. She always had a way with saying such dirty things in a casual way. Jonas moved the phone back just as the light above flashed green and she drove the car into traffic. Jonas sat in the seat quietly, gazing forward at the back of a black mini-van that was directly in front of him.

"Do you want me to drop you off back at the gym or your apartment? That's assuming you still live in the same place."

"The apartment is fine and yeah, the same one from back in the day. I don't think I need to go back to work after today."

Kate giggled.

"Yeah, I'm sure you need to mentally prepare yourself for tomorrow. It's not every day you get to call off work tomorrow so you can have fun, huh?"

He blushed, Kate knew just the right words to deliver to cause such an effect on him. Despite what Jonas may have thought, she still remembered where his apartment was throughout the years and could've made the drive without a problem. He just sat there quietly thinking to himself. Next to him in the driver's side of the car was the woman who he only wished was his wife through marriage. Kate was more than just a friend, as he had developed feelings for her over the years. He didn't have the guts to tell her just how much he thought of her when they were face to face. As Kate continued to drive, she nodded to herself and spoke up once more.

"So have you thought about where we're gonna meet tomorrow? I was thinking your apartment."

"My place? That's fine by me."

"Do you still have that white couch?"

"Yeah."

A large smile curved across her lips, lightly flashing her teeth. Kate turned the car again, heading north bound up a street as she was closer to where Jonas' apartment resided. Palm trees were lined up beyond the sidewalks that saw the usual amount of people walking through the PM hours of the day. Kate slowed down the car before finally replying back to him.

"I always liked that white couch, I think it's big enough for the three of us. We'll do it in the living room. Can we get started before twelve PM?"

"Yeah, I can see about having my friend over before twelve and then I can text or call you."

"Text me. I'll have the free time tomorrow and leave my daughter with my assistant."

It may have been his apartment, but she was setting the rules, just as she had done by deciding on a threesome to begin with. Kate finally stopped the car outside of Empire Condo Hotel Suites building. Jonas had glanced out the window at the entrance and then looked back at Kate.

"Thanks for the ride home, babe."

"You don't have to thank me."

Her soft smile was so reassuring, always the sight to lessen any feeling of a burden. Jonas wanted to express his feelings to her so badly for that moment, but he didn't know how to turn such thoughts into words. He unfastened his seat belt and went to open the passenger door of the car. Finally, Jonas felt maybe he could tell her after all. He stepped out of the vehicle and then turned to look back to her.

"Kate..."

"Yes?"

Those perfect, blue hues glared back at him. Jonas always felt Kate had the eyes of an angel starring into his soul. He dropped his lower lip and then suddenly lost the courage to tell her that special phrase. Taking in a deep breath, he just thought of the first thing that came to his mind.

"I.. I'll see you tomorrow."

She smirked at him, nodding her head.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow... and Jordan too."

Kate raised her right hand and blew Jonas a kiss. It was unmistakable that she still had an effect on men to make them blush and act awkward. She almost considered it a super power of sorts, embracing her beauty and seductive charm. He stepped out of the car and closed the door, standing on the sidewalk to witness the woman of his dreams speeding off in her fancy Mercedes Benz. Jonas took a deep breath, trying to grab hold of the many thoughts now roaming through his free mind. Kate had arrived out the blue, an old friend but also a ghost from the past. Few women had ever had such an everlasting effect on him through life and now he couldn't help but feel distraught in a weird way after their last conversation. It didn't even matter to him that he would be reunited with her tomorrow for what was going to be another memory to last forever.

Thinking of your best friend to share your dream woman with, may have been a mistake. Jordan may have been a good friend, but when it came to Kate, Jonas didn't want to share her with anyone else. He knew that by now what existed of their relationship and friendship was long out of the question. She was married now and a mother, so his chances of living a fantasy 'happily ever after' scenario were an unrealistic long shot. Such reality still couldn't kill off the deep feelings he carried for her. Without any doubt, Jonas loved Kate. She was the kind of friend he could trust, one of the few that had come through his life. When they had fun together, it was hardly more than two friends casually fucking. Over the course of time, their flings had developed into a different light. One that blossomed into an affectionate touch. Maybe that was why Kate had pulled herself away from him, knowing they had become too attached to one another.

Back in his apartment, Jonas stood in the living room and gazed down at the white couch Kate had spoken of. Memories had been made over the plush leather surface of that couch on both ends and down the middle. Jonas had flashbacks, remembering when she was down on her knees sucking his cock while starring up at him with her angel blue eyes. He recalled the times he laid down and helped her climb atop of him, his hands squeezing over those perfect massive breasts as she pressed her hands down onto his stomach and rode him. There was also the many times he had to recollect moments of watching his shaft shove up between her large breasts, disappearing in the middle. Kate always had a smile on her face when his cock was between her tits. A feeling closer to heaven if he ever knew one, all before he painted those massive breasts in thick wads of cum. Never once did she break her smile, all while encouraging him.

Now he would be making those memories alongside his best friend Jordan, the thought alone made him nearly gag. He was going to do it, only to prove himself to Kate. Jonas' apartment had an Art Deco design but remained quite basic over the years. He didn't hang framed art or portraits among the white walls or do much interior decorating to separate the colors through the rooms. A large flat screen television hung from the right side wall, opposite of the windows. The floor beneath was of wooden tiles while a marble surface covered every top in the kitchen. The simple look was enough for Jonas to be satisfied with the place he called home. Beside the couch was a coffee table in an oval shape with a glass surface. He cleaned off the empty cans of Dr. Pepper and remote to his TV, just in case Kate wanted to sit her perfect phat ass down over the glass surface as he remembered her doing the last time they had a fling together. For the time being, he had to clean his apartment but Jonas also had to contact his friend. He didn't even know how to break this news to Jordan. Pulling out his smartphone, he thought for a minute before writing a quick text.

'Need to talk with you about something important. You won't believe it if I tell you here.'

Tossing the phone down over the couch, he listened to the thumping noise it created before it rang loudly. It was the simple alert of a new text message. Jonas sighed as he read his friend's text.

'en serio you can't just tell me here? TF going on with you man?'

Once again, he thought to himself in the quickest way to reach Jordan's attention. Since he had already invoked Spanish words, perhaps that would be a simple way of getting him to the apartment.

'Can't tell you right now, I need you to come over when you've got time. Have to talk, entre tú y yo solo.'

A few seconds went by, but it wasn't long for Jonas to receive a reply in the text message format.

'I'll drop by after I'm off from work.'

******************

4 HOURS LATER

To prepare for tomorrow, Jonas went ahead and called back to the office at the gym. He could afford to take a day off and what better way to spend it than fucking Kate Upton? Such a situation was a fantasy for many men, still to this day after she had become a married woman and mother. Jonas was leaving out the thought of taking her alongside his best friend, just as he was beginning to realize that convincing Jordan of tomorrow's event was a difficult task. Staying true to his word, he arrived after work. Jordan and Jonas had met each other a little over three years ago back in a club in Downtown Miami. Their friendship had sparked after Jonas realized that a mate he had been partying with was a regular client back at the gym. From there, they began to hang out while spending the weekends hitting the clubs for nights of drinking and chasing women.

Jordan was a thirty year old Cuban-America born and raised on the west side of Miami in Hialeah. Jonas never knew much about his life, as his friend usually kept it to himself and didn't like to talk about where he came from. He used to tell him that his main ambition in life was to enjoy success, party hard and chase after beautiful women. The one thing Jonas did know about Jordan's past was that he came from a military background, serving four years in the Marines. During the week, Jordan worked as a security guard with a firm operating in Brickell. Jonas never asked for any details about his job, simply figuring that he carried over a career that had began in military service. Now the two of them were seated on the white couch in Jonas' living room, discussing plans for tomorrow while Jordan was still in disbelief. He sat there in his black pinstriped suit, just shaking his head and laughing before repeating out what Jonas had just told him.

"So let me get this straight. You know Kate Upton, you just so happen to know her of ALL the women in this world. And she wants to fuck both of us just to see if she's back in good enough shape to fuck her husband later?"

"I already told you, man. I talked to her earlier today, this ain't a joke."

Again, Jordan found himself laughing.

"I don't believe you, but it's quite the joke to pull, waste my time to come all the way out here just to hang out after a shitty day at work."

Jonas leaned up on the couch, replying to his friend.

"Look, I've known Kate for years. If you don't believe me, I could call or text her and prove it myself. Everything I've told you is the truth."

"It's not that I don't believe you know her. It's that this whole thing don't add up. Seriously, why would a marry woman like her want to fuck two guys to see if she can still get up to satisfying her husband? When you explain this, I don't know what to think."

Jordan's question deserved a second though, but Jonas simply shrugged it off. He knew Kate and the kind of lustful games she could play. Jordan was a stranger to her, not knowing or understanding the kind of private life she once led.

"Hey, Kate is a kinky woman. What else do you want me to tell you?"

"Hollywood people are fucking weird, that's what you can tell me!"

"Guess I can't argue with you on that."

Letting out a sigh, Jonas nodded. He didn't want to push this into bickering with his friend.

"Look, do you want to be in this threesome or not? I gave her my word you'd do it. Come on, it's Kate Upton. You'll be thanking me for this tomorrow, trust me."

Smirking back at Jonas, Jordan crossed his arms over his chest.

"Alright, how about you text her then. Ask for selfie or something. I'll believe you if she texts you back and I really hope this is the REAL Kate Upton and not some prank."

"Okay, give me a minute and I'll do that."

Jonas' phone was sitting on the glass coffee table off to the side. He picked it up and wasted no time creating a new text message addressed to Kate. 'Hey, I'm talking with Jordan over at my place right now. He don't believe it's really you, says he wants a selfie as proof.' After typing up the message with his thumbs over the screen of the phone, Jonas sent the message.

"I just asked her for a selfie."

Jordan clapped his hands together and began rubbing his palms while starring back at his friend, almost as if he was attempting to convince Jonas that he was now in belief of this situation. A minute passed and then Jonas' phone lit up as the alert of a new message went off. It was a data video download from Kate.

"Wait a minute, she just sent me a video."

"Don't wait, fucking play it!"

Jonas swiped his index finger across the screen and then was greeted to Kate sitting in a bathtub with the phone camera positioned over her face. Her long golden hair curled in a pony tail, her large breasts nearly exposed through bubbly water. She gave a smug grin to the camera, all while Jordan moved to view it himself.

"Hey... Since you don't believe it's really me, here's all the proof you want Mr. Jordan. See you tomorrow."

The video only lasted a few seconds but Jonas had witnessed the look on Jordan's face in complete shock. It was true after all. The thought must've been exhilarating to know tomorrow he was going to be getting naked with Kate Upton. Jonas could only imagine the feeling as he studied his friend's facial expressions.

"No puedo creerlo. That really is Kate Upton and we're gonna be fucking her tomorrow? Holy shit. This is going to be amazing."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

Any given response from Jordan with Spanish words was enough to tell Jonas that he was serious for the time being.

"So, what time do you need me to be over tomorrow? I'll call off work for this."

"Make sure you're here some time after ten, AM hours that is."

Jordan nodded.

"Alright, that won't be a problem for me. I'll drop by after lunch and call work off from there."

The sky outside had faded it's colors as the darkness was now creeping into the night hours. Jonas had to text Kate and let her know everything was set while Jordan was getting ready to leave. He wasn't one to say goodbyes, often leaving abruptly and going about his business. Before the night was over, Jonas wanted to have a few glasses of wine to himself and reminisce on old times spent with Kate. Tomorrow would be a forged memory that he would never forget, though he was already regretting this situation to begin with. Perhaps he would've been better off trying to argue Kate into a one on one with the two of them and not dragging another person into it. Jonas already knew he was going to feel envious watching his best friend next to him receive sensual attention from Kate. He tried to drop those thoughts from his mind as the night wore on through the hours and he made that final text message to her just a few minutes past eleven PM.

'We're all set, I'll text you when Jordan comes to my apartment tomorrow, he said he'll be here around 10.'

******************

1 DAY LATER

A new day had dawned, washing away yesterday through the cool breeze of the morning air before the sun had risen fully to warm up the streets outside. Despite sleeping well, Jonas had awakened quite early, a few minutes before nine on his alarm clock. He had forgotten to make phone calls back at the office yesterday, losing his business mind to indulge in past memories of Kate and mentally prepare himself for what was going to be a whirl wind of lust in the day. After brewing some coffee that would awaken his senses completely, Jonas made sure to pick up the phone and call his gym to let them know he wouldn't be showing up to work for the day but would be back tomorrow. No doubt his phone would be busy with important calls coming in regarding equipment and schedules, but anything regarded as a necessity had to be put on hold when Kate Upton wanted something from you.

Finishing up with a few phone calls, Jonas got naked and jumped in the shower to wash his body and further prepare himself for Jordan and Kate's arrival. While the water sprayed from the faucet above and the fog began to cover every glass surface in the bathroom, Jonas was remembering the few times they had spent in a shower together. It wasn't hard for him to recall such memories of Kate pressing her hands against the sliding glass door of the shower and her perfect thick buttocks pushed out for him to smack with the palms of his hands. Jonas had always believed that Kate's ass didn't get the attention it deserved. He couldn't wait to see her rump again, already knowing he was going to devote a special amount of concentration to it, regardless if he had to compete alongside his best friend.

After the shower, Jonas made sure to shave his face for the sole impression of putting on a good look for Kate. While he was in his bathroom, he was beginning to wonder about just what Jordan had spoke of last night. Kate truly was using both of them as a way to indulge in her own lustful satisfaction under the guise of preparing her body to unleash herself on her husband. Jonas couldn't stand the thought. Maybe had he expressed his feelings for her years ago they would be married today, or perhaps not. Life was full of 'what ifs' and question marks on decisions that were made. In hindsight, everyone made mistakes but Jonas couldn't allow those emotions to overtake him on this day. Regardless what happened in their past lives, today was going to be one that would never be forgotten. After he was done shaving, Jonas slipped on a silky white robe and saw his phone off in the kitchen with a text message from Jordan.