Mamacita's Groove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, I want you to sit back down and I'll face you this time as I get on top of you."

Jordan smiled, flashing his teeth to her as he nodded his head.

"Oh, mamacita don't forget to make it fair, huh?"

"Mmmmmm, that's right. I love it when you call me mamacita. It just sounds so much sexier than being called a MILF."

Kate glanced over at Jonas and gave him a smirk as she made the remark of which nickname she preferred from the two men. That smug grin was one way of sending a message without uttering useless words. Turning her back to him, Kate watched Jordan now get on the couch. Due to the large size of the sofa, it allowed someone to climb up and lay their back on either side, as the man had chosen the right side arm rest to the corner beneath his bald head. Kate followed him, climbing onto the couch and moving over him. Jordan waited allowing her to make this position herself. Kate had bent her knees down over the white leather surface of the couch, sinking down a bit as she ran both hands down to grip Jordan's long cock and rub it between her thighs.

"Are you ready for me?"

Her words spoke directly to the man she was gazing down upon. Jordan's eyes had become enlarged from having Kate's hanging breasts near him. The size of her tits was impressive enough as he now watched them sway freely before she had spoken to him. Looking up at her, he nodded quietly . She rubbed the head of his cock against her clit, while biting down on her lower lip.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah..."

Still rubbing the head of that lock dick over her clit, Kate glanced beyond her shoulder and then used her left hand to call for Jonas.

"Don't just stand there, Jonas! Get on this couch and get right behind me. I want you to fuck my ass while I ride your friend's cock!"

There was something so cute in the way Kate could utter such filthy words that made her sound like a dirty angel. Biting down on his lower lip, Jonas followed behind her and climbed up on the couch. His feet sank down into the comfy cushion of the leather exterior. Once she knew he was standing behind her, that was when Kate finally quit teasing Jordan and shoved the head of his cock into her cut. Letting out a soft moan upon feeling him enter her, Kate soon felt his strong hands reaching up to grab her boobs. Jordan began squeezing her tits while Kate's ass cheeks were spread from behind. Jonas rubbed his cock down the crack of her ass, then pressed the head of his shaft to her dark little hole. His eyes had wandered down, noticing the black high heel pumps that her feet were still tucked into.

"Get that big dick up in my ass! Ram me with it, Jonas! Ram me up the ass, give it to me!"

If that was what she desired, he was ready to give her all of what he had. Jonas grunted, driving his cock into her ass. Kate gritted her teeth and let out a growling moan.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

As she began to moan, Jordan leaned his bald head up and shoved it between her breasts. He pulled her famous tits apart so he could smother himself with them. He parted his lips, beginning to 'motor-boat' her tits by slobbering and sucking on them as he bucked his hips to drive his cock into her pussy. Kate had stilled herself in position by pressing the palms of her hands down over his muscular stomach as Jonas made the first hard thrust into her ass.

SPANK!

"Ohhhhh, fuck!"

Jonas' hand came down, striking the right cheek of Kate's thick ass with a hard smack. His palm was stinging from the sharp pain as it caught Kate by surprise to get spanked. Her hair began to sway around wildly while her tits were shaking, rubbing all up against Jordan's face as she felt both cocks stretching her ass and pussy at the same time.

SPANK!

Again, his hand came down on her ass from behind as Kate began to scream. Jonas reached up with his left hand and gripped her hair, tugging it hard as he pumped his cock into her ass. Kate arched her head up, closing her eyes as she began to scream to them.

"FUCK ME, OHHHHHHHH FUCK ME!! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Her body shook and trembled from the crashing thrusts of cock after cock. When one rod was pumping into her, she soon felt the other from behind and in front. Jordan moved his hands away from her breasts all together, laying down as he watched them shake wildly. He gritted his teeth, growling aloud before grunting at the sensational feeling of her tight pussy. From behind her, Jonas reared his right hand back, ready to spank Kate's phat rump like it deserved.

SPANK!

"OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

SPANK!

"FUCK!!"

SPANK!

"FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!"

SPANK!

"PULL MY FUCKING HAIR AND-"

SPANK!

"GIVE ME EVERY LAST FUCKING INCH OF THOSE COCKS, YEAHHHHH!!"

The more Jonas spanked Kate, the louder and more excited she became through the heat of pleasure. Jordan could be heard softly moaning from beneath her as Kate raked her fingernails lightly across his chiseled chest. Jonas grunted, letting out a loud moan while bucking his hips as hard as he could. Sweat had begun to form the corners of his hair, dripping down over his forehead but nothing could break his concentration from delivering inch after inch of his fat dick into Kate's wonderful ass.

"FUCK ME, OHHHHHH YEAH!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK... MEEEEE!!"

When Kate paused for a moment in her screams, the only sound heard was the smacking noises of her body connecting with both men. Now as she gasp for breath, Jonas' balls could be heard smacking onto the undersides of her ass. Smack. Smack. Smack. Jordan grunted, breaking the perfect rhythm sound as Kate was nearing her second climax of the day. Seconds went by as she felt cock after cock thrusting into her holes, driving her into a frenzy of pleasure. This was the kind of fun she missed having before becoming pregnant. If not for her feet being contained in a pair of heels, her toes would've already been curled up. She could barely take it anymore, raking her nails across Jordan's chest as he moved his hands back up over her breasts. He squeezed them before moaning out to her.

"Ohhhhh, mamacita! You feel so good! Scream for me! Let me hear you fucking scream, mamacita!"

"OHHHHHHHHHH GOD, OHHHHHHHH FUCK! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, THAT'S.... IT!!"

Kate gasped, her eyes open wide as she felt her orgasm coming on. Jonas pulled her hair one last time before letting go. Jordan made one last thrust into pussy and then groaned as he felt her inner walls tighten up around his dick and then bust.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH, MAMACITA!!"

Hearing his friend scream the loudest his voice had carried throughout the day so far, Jonas let out a moan as he began to slowly pull his rod from Kate's ass. He knew she had to be close, as Kate always became louder once her climax had drawn closer. After pulling his cock from her dark little hole, he gave her left cheek a light tap. Across her right cheek was a red mark that had developed, matching the palm print of his right hand. He didn't waste any time climbing off the couch now that she had reached her second climax. To hold off his own orgasm so many times through the day for Kate was a mighty task, but she was the only woman he knew worth waiting for. As Jonas was standing there now, Jordan was laying there and gazing up at her beauty. Kate only needed a little bit of time to catch her breath after such a hard second orgasm.

"Get up, mamacita! I don't want to cum inside of you and it's so fucking hard to hold back!"

Jordan grunted after uttering his words. Kate took a deep breath and began to move about while his hands went to her hips. Kate didn't say anything in response, only moving up as she bent her knees and moved upward enough to allow his cock to slither out of her pussy. She then bit down on her lower lip, stomping one of her heels loudly over the wooden floor below. The thunderous sound was enough to startle Jordan from where he lay. Jonas had his eyes locked on Kate, instantly noticing the glare of lust over the hues of her eyes. It was that same look of hunger she had earlier in the day when they first began this act together. He smirked to her, teasing her now with filthy talk.

"You looking for something, Kate?"

"Yeah..."

Kate bit down on her lower lip, twisting her right fingers and then snapping them at Jonas before pointing downward.

"Bring that to me, right now..."

She didn't have to yell, as she got her point across with a stern tone while pointing her finger down at his dick. Kate didn't forget when Jonas snapped his fingers at her earlier when she was down on her knees cleaning him from her juices. It was one of her pet peeves that she could never tolerate. Jonas stepped his way over to her while Kate lowered herself down upon her knees. Jordan had leaned up from the couch and was climbing off of it when she wrapped her right hand fingers around his friend's cock. Kate proceeded to go from 'ass to mouth' as it was called, shoving Jonas' fat shaft between her lips.

"Ohhhhh, Kate!"

As he moaned out to her, she gripped the base of his cock and began to pump it up and down. Kate bobbed her head up and down, sucking his cock in a perfect sync with her hand wanking what inches down below weren't shoved between her lips. As Jordan stood there, he began to stroke his own cock, watching her and waiting. She knew what he wanted from her, as she didn't forget the promise made before they were all together on the couch for another round of hardcore fucking. For now, she was enjoying the moment, sucking off Jonas and slobbering all over his fat rod. As he stood there panting and moaning, that was all Kate needed to hear to know that she had him at the edge of his climax ready to get off, only for her. She pulled her lips from his rod, making a pop noise.

"You gonna cum for me, Jonas?"

"I'm close."

"Are you?"

"Fuck yeah!"

She grinned at him, then glanced over at Jordan to give him a nod and motion with her left hand for him to step closer to her. Kate let go of Jonas' cock to bring both of her hands down to her large breasts, pushing them up as she glanced up at Jordan with a smirk on her face.

"I owe you this, don't I?"

"Fuck yes you do!"

Just after speaking, he used his hand to guide his cock down the parted passageway of her massive tits. Jordan let out a moan as his cock was engulfed between Kate's wonderful tits. She pressed them together and then let out a moan herself as he began to buck his hips to drive that cock back and forth between them.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. Fuck my tits! Fuck 'em!"

With each hand shoving her tits upward, Kate spent her time gazing up at Jordan's face with that same smug grin on her face from seconds earlier. Jordan grunted, still making the movement to pump his veiny shaft back and forth between her breasts.

"That's it, ohhhh yeah! Fuck my tits!"

"Scream it for me, mamacita!"

"FUCK MY TITS! FUCK MY BIG TITTIES WITH YOUR HARD COCK, MMMMM YEAH!!"

When she finally screamed for him, Jordan slammed his hips hard enough to cause Kate's curvy body to lightly shake. Kate's voice loudly echoed through the room much like her screams from earlier. Her big hoop ear rings bounced, swinging around her hair as she glanced down to watch the head of Jordan's shaft poke up and then spit on it. He began to slow down a bit, giving her the impression he wanted to hold off his orgasm. Jonas stepped over to her left side, shaking his cock from the base with his hand as a quiet way to try and capture her attention. Kate kissed the head of his rod and then let go of her tits to allow Jordan's pole to slide out freely. As they both seemed ready to cum for her now, Kate gripped each cock. She pulled them down to her tits and began to beat them up against her nipples.

"Ohhhh man, that's so fucking hot. You go, mamacita."

"I just love when you call me that."

Smack. Smack. Smack. The head of each shaft hit up against her hard nipples. Jonas moaned before Kate let go of each cock and then moved her hands down below to hold her tits up. She was prepared, knowing they were ready.

"Cum for me, I wanna get drenched in your sticky seed. I want it all over my face, make your mamacita dirty with two hot fucking loads. Cum all over my face!"

After uttering her nasty words, Kate began to lick her lips and close her eyes. Both of them had gripped their cock, stroking it back and forth while moaning and grunting. Jonas was to her left while Jordan stood from the right. What cum wasn't going to land on her face would surely drip down to her massive tits below.

"Kate, I'm almost there!"

"OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Jordan was the first one to feel his cock begin erupting within the touch of his hand. The first wad of cum went flying directly onto Kate's forehead, splattering into her hair and followed by a thick string that went into her closed right eyelid and streaking onto her forehead.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. That's it, cum all over me..."

"Ohhhhhhh, Kate! Take all of my fucking cum!"

Jonas cried out, still stroking his cock as he was blowing wad after wad of cum before her. Jordan grunted and screamed to her again.

"Give me every last drop, mmmmmmm!"

She spoke softly while parting her lips and leaning her head up. A string of cum came flying from each side, drenching her nose and across her cheeks. Another thick wad splattered over her left cheek, dripping down her neck just as Kate felt another warm and sticky line of cum plastering her forehead. She began to slowly open her eyes, blinking each time she felt droplets or strings of cum layering across her face. Jonas had stepped a bit to his right, nearly touching his friend and stroking his cock to force string after string of cum that splattered down her forehead and dripping along the right side of her nose. The final bit of cum that Jordan's dick shot out ended up missing Kate's face entirely and landing down onto her breasts below.

"Holy shit, wow! You two are drenching me good!"

As Kate spoke, cum was already dripping from her face. Streams ran down her neck while much of it had fallen as thick droplets down to her tits. When each man was finished, she took the cocks into her hands. Kate leaned to her left side to give Jonas' dick a lovingly kiss and milk the final drops of his seed into her mouth lovingly. Once she was done, she pulled her lips from it and turned to the right. Jordan fed his cock between her lips, letting out a moan as she sucked on the head to force the final drops of his seed onto her tongue. Pulling away, Kate swallowed it. Both of them were able to witness her throat muscles move as they gazed down upon her beauty painted in their cum. Her face was a dripping, sticky mess but even down to her glorious tits, droplets of cum and a wad coated her skin.

"Look at you, so beautiful."

It was Jordan uttering those words of amazement. The sight alone was a work of art as Kate's face and tits were a canvas for their sticky white seed painting over her skin. She smiled up at them, flashing her teeth before replying.

"Yeah, I haven't had this much cum in over a year. Thank you, both of you."

"You're welcome, mamacita."

Her eyes shifted over to Jordan as he uttered that special word Kate loved to hear so much. She took her middle finger and swiped up a bit of the cum dripping from her face before feeding it to her mouth and sucking it clean.

"Mmmmmmm, yes. I'm never going to forget being called that after today."

******************

1 DAY LATER

The morning sun rise had come and gone, brightening up what would be another hot afternoon in the city by the beach. Jonas had overslept, making him late for work to start the day back at the gym as he had a number of business oriented phone calls to get attend to. He didn't regret his choices of putting off yesterday to have another time with his special friend Kate Upton. After they had finished fucking, Kate took a shower and thanked both men before leaving the apartment. That was the last Jonas had heard from her during the day while Jordan was in glee and proudly talking about how he had fucked the most famous supermodel to come out of America in the last decade. To Jonas, she was more than just a pretty face. She remained his special friend, even when he had to watch the man he trusted the most in life have fun with her right next to him.

Letting out a sigh as he sat back in his office, the day had already begun with a stressful urge due to business phone calls. Jonas had forgotten entirely about the equipment needed at his gym while appointments were also being scheduled. Another trainer needed to be hired onto the staff, but on days like this he wished he could slam his clenched fist down over the office phone and destroy it to make way for a peaceful, quiet day. His mind began to wander to Kate while sitting at his desk, feet propped up and hands spread out with his finger tips touching together. Days like this happened, as a result of working in business management. While seated there, his smartphone began ringing from within the pocket of his pants. Jonas rolled his eyes, reaching for his phone only to begin smiling in glee as he read the name of the caller over the flat screen. He quickly answered it, raising the phone up to his ear.

"Kate!"

"Hi Jonas!"

He quickly moved his feet out from where they were hanging at the edge of the desk. All it took was hearing Kate's voice that made his troubles during the day wash over. That was the power of friendship, or in a better way, the presence of one he had strong feelings for.

"I'm so glad you called, I've been having a rough day. I didn't think you would call me cause you have to be busy with other stuff."

"I am busy, but I needed to call you and say thanks. I had a lot of fun yesterday, that was like old times."

"Yeah, I had fun too. Kinda wish it would've been you and me alone though."

Her voice was heard giggling from the other end of the phone.

"Oh, Jonas... You should've seen yourself looking at him when I was talking dirty with both of you. I've never seen you so envious of another man before."

"Well babe, I don't like to share. Let's just put it that way."

"As I learned yesterday. You're so cute when you get worked up over me. That's what I tend to miss from your company."

Listening to her talk over the phone had made him blush. Jonas thought to himself, as he had almost had the courage to profess his feelings to her days ago, maybe now was the time to do it. Over the phone wouldn't be too hard as getting starred at from her angel-like blue eyes.

"You know Kate, I have something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time now."

She went silent on the phone, giving him the chance to blurt it out without interruption.

"Kate, I love you."

"I know."

Her reply stunned him as Jonas wasn't expecting that at all.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you love me. That's why I wanted it to be you as the first man I test to see if I can still get it on after having a baby and all that. Remember what I first told you? The threesome was to see if I could get my groove back."

Still blushing as he held the phone up to his ear, Jonas let out a sigh.

"Right, I... I remember. So did you get your 'groove' back?"

"Yeah, I think I've got that mamacita groove now. You don't have to be jealous of your friend, you can call me that too."

"I'm not jealous!"

"Come on, it's hotter than calling me a MILF."

Going quiet on the other end of the phone, Jonas had to bite his lower lip to stop himself from laughing.

"Jonas, listen. I know you love me. I love you too, I always have. You should feel honored I keep you close even after getting married. I don't think about many men anymore besides my husband."

"You really mean that, Kate?"

"Yes, you've always been one of my best friends, even when we're not sleeping with each other. I'll see you around another time. I gotta go, maybe I can call you back later?"