Mamacita's Groove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh, esto es increíble. Work those tits Kate, ohhhhh man."

Slowly, she brought her breasts up before slamming them down. Kate was taking Jordan slow, knowing how much pleasure she was bringing this man easily with the power of her tits.

"Mmmmmmm, I love it when you talk in Spanish to me. That's so sexy."

Breathing in heavily, Jordan bit down on his lower lip as Jonas began to wank himself watching Kate titty fuck his friend. Kate didn't break eye contact as she gasped and then curled her lips up into a smile. Unlike Jonas, Jordan occasionally did glance upward to see her beautiful face while she worked her tits up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp with them.

"These are the best tits ever, ohhhhh man. I never thought I'd get to experience something like this."

"Yeah, they're even better now. Kate's a MILF now."

Jordan shook his head at Jonas' reply. He bit down on his lower lip again, loving every passing second of Kate's plump breasts moving up and down his lengthy shaft.

"No man, fuck that, she is mamacita."

Kate's face lit up in joy at hearing such praise.

"Mmmmmm, mamacita? I like that."

"You do huh?"

Looking up to see Jordan's smiling face, Kate stopped pumping her tits momentarily.

"Yeah! I like it even better than making you call me a puta."

Unable to hold himself back, Jonas erupted in laughter. Kate began to thrust her tits up and down at a faster pace, truly fucking Jordan's cock harder than before. It was her way of rewarding him in return for an impressive nickname. Fop. Fop. Fop. The sound of her tits smacking down over his skin was heard with each passing moment as she pounded them up and down his impressive long dick.

"Fuck!! You know how to work those tits!"

"Yes I do!"

Thrusting her tits down for one final time, Kate glanced down to see the head of Jordan's cock starring up at her. She twirled her tongue around it before pushing her lips together for a soft kiss. Kate let go of her breasts, allowing Jordan's cock to flop freely as she stood up from her knees and was now prepared for a new position.

"Come on, you can fuck my tits again later. Right now, I want to see if I can take both of you at the same time. It's been a long time since I've had a threesome."

"I hope you can handle it then. If you did before, you should be able to now."

Jordan spoke up as Kate stood there in front of them. They remained seated on the couch as she untied the strings holding her bottom bikini piece together on each side. She teased them by pulling the strings back and forth until it was completely untied on both sides, then she dropped it down to the wooden floor below. Jonas licked his lips as Kate's sweet pussy was revealed to him. Not an inch of hair was anywhere near her opening as it was clearly shaved. her cunt was dripping with a fresh dew over her pink mound. Kate turned around, revealing her plump ass before both of them. She raised both hands and spanked her cheeks, allowing them to witness the slight jiggle from her firm booty. Jonas couldn't help but think to himself how underrated he believed Kate's ass was.

"With an ass like that, I'd say you're built for getting pounded in it."

Before Jonas had a chance to say anything, Jordan had already called his shot as the first man to have his cock inside of her ass. Kate turned around, smirking at Jordan.

"Are you gonna call me mamacita when you've got that big fucking cock shoved up my ass?"

"Yes I am!"

"Good, cause that's what I wanna hear, Jordan. Talk dirty to me in Spanish too."

"Kate!"

Jonas spoke as he had risen from the couch, standing to face her as he looked into those big blue eyes.

"I want to look you in the eyes while I'm fucking you."

Placing his hand on her shoulder, he pushed her body against his, feeling her erect nipples brush over his chest and then her breasts smash against his as he kissed her passionately. Jordan whistled and then clapped his hands.

"You're a hopeless romantic, Jonas!"

When hearing his friend's laughter, Jonas broke the kiss with Kate and looked over at Jordan. He raised his right hand and then flipped him the bird causing Kate to begin laughing at them bickering over her. After catching herself, Kate called out to them.

"Alright, that's enough! Jordan, you stay on the couch..."

Turning to look at Jonas, she now instructed him.

"You stay right there and wait for me to get on top."

Demonstrating her level of expertise when it came to positions in the act of a threesome, Kate had impressed Jonas with calling the shots now. Jordan had moved a bit, scooting his bare ass to the middle of the couch and then leaning back. He used his hands to motion for Kate to come over, letting her know that he was prepared to help her into this position. Kate turned her back, looking at Jonas with a grin on her face as she began to step back. She soon felt Jordan's hands on her curvy hips, helping lift her up a bit as reached down to grab his cock and guide it upward. Kate slid it down the crack of her ass, moaning a bit.

"That's it, just lower yourself down mamacita."

Gasping for a moment, Kate was preparing to feel the sensation of a cock in her ass for the first time in such a long while. It was almost a new beginning for her, becoming a new woman. A MILF, or mamacita as she was preferring to be called.

"Ohhhhhh, yes..."

She cooed, moaning softly as the head of Jordan's dick shoved through her dark little hole. She heard him gasp before yelling out.

"Buen dios de mierda, your ass is so fucking tight!"

Slowly sinking herself down a bit further, Kate closed her eyes and then moved her hands over her large tits, squeezing them softly as she could feel the further length of Jordan's cock sliding into her ass. Jonas simply stood there, watching her sink herself downward. Once Kate was properly sitting onto Jordan's lap with his cock inside of her, he wrapped his arms around her waist. She looked up at Jonas and called out to him.

"Jonas, what are you waiting for!? Come on, I want your cock inside of me! I want it and I need it."

Biting down on her lower lip, she spoke almost within a tone that was pleading to him in desperation. Jonas stepped forward, watching Kate spread her legs out and reveal herself to him. She moved her hands, as now Jordan had roamed his own touch upward to grip her breasts and squeeze them hard. Jonas used his right hand to guide his cock to the pretty pink folds of Kate's vulva, slipping it inside and then using his fingers to rub over her clit. His eyes watched her face, witnessing the moment when she gasped in pleasure.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh! That's it, mmmmm, yeah!"

From all the times that she had fantasized about fucking again, Kate couldn't prepare herself for the feeling of two cocks lodged tightly into her holes. She took a deep breath, running her legs up to Jonas shoulders. He moved his hands up, softly caressing her skin before taking a grip. Both men began to thrust with Jonas bucking his hips forward and Jordan making an upward thrust. She screamed out to them.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHH!!"

Her pony tail shook from behind, waving up against Jordan's face until he moved his head over the left side of her neck. With each thrust, her giant tits began to shake and wobble from within his grasp. He pushed his palms down harder, feeling her erect nipples poking up against his touch. Kate lost herself in the rush of pleasure, yelling louder.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!! OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Jonas watched as his cock disappeared into her cunt with each thrust before adjusting his view to see her breasts wobbling and shaking underneath the hands of his best friend. Never had he heard Kate scream so loud before as her voice was echoing throughout his apartment. Jordan grunted and began to squeeze her nipples hard while Kate closed her eyes.

"God this ass is so fucking tight! It's-"

"GOD, YESSSSS!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME HARDER!!"

Kate's screams cut off Jordan's voice all while Jonas was biting down on his lower lip, sending thrust after thrust of his cock into her tight pussy. Jordan moved his right hand back, still squeezing Kate's left nipple with his other hand. He used his right hand to begin slapping her tit, causing it to wobble back and forth. The large golden hoop ear rings she wore were now bouncing back and forth into a steady rhythm as her body was taking every inch of each cock in the ass and pussy simultaneously. Kate gritted her teeth for a moment, growling as she called out to them again.

"YES, YESSSSS!! OHHHH GOD, GIVE ME MORE!! GIVE ME EVERY LAST FUCKING INCH OF THOSE COCKS!! I WANT IT ALL, GIVE IT TO ME!! GIVE IT... TO... ME.... OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!!"

She gasped, beginning to breathe heavier with each passing second. When Kate leaned back, that was the cue for Jordan to lean back himself while moving his hands underneath her breasts so they could jiggle about freely. Jonas felt her legs twitch from his grip, so he let go only to watch Kate spread her legs and now give him the opportunity to lean downward. His eyes became stuck on watching her breasts bounce and sway around. Jonas groaned, calling out to her.

"Yes, Kate! YESSSSS!!"

Still driving his cock into her pussy, he reached down with his hands, smashing his palms over her tits and squeezing them hard. Kate moaned, still breathing heavily as she gasped. Eyes wide open gazing upward into Jonas' face, she could feel his fingers digging in to her thick mounds, taking in the hardest squeeze he could on her tits. All the while Jordan was rocking his hips upward, driving that long cock in and out of her tight dark hole. She couldn't take it anymore as the pleasure was too much for her. Kate closed her eyes and began to cry out once more.

"OHHHHHHHH, GOD! OHHHH, OHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Jonas leaned up a bit after letting of her massive tits and then he felt the flooding rush of her juices from within her pussy. He quickly stepped back, using his right hand to pull his cock out of her and causing Kate's juices to go squirting all over his stomach. Jordan was still thrusting into her ass from beneath her but had witnessed his friend stepping back.

"What the fuck, man!? Why you pulling out like that!?"

"She just came, that's why."

Jordan came to a halt from thrusting within Kate as a way of giving her a little bit of time to recover. Jonas stood there, feeling her sweet and warm love nectar that was now dripping from his stomach. It was the first orgasm Kate had experienced in nearly a year, bringing back a rush of memories from before she had become a mother. The flames of her old lustful side had been reignited, though she felt different as a woman now. Whatever 'groove' she spoke of trying to find again had definitely been replaced with a new and improved side from within her naughty heart. Attempting to catch her breath, Kate bit down on her lower lip and began rising up. Jordan helped her by placing his hands on her hips, figuring it was time for a new position.

"Jonas... stay right there, don't fucking move."

He gave her a nod, flashing his teeth in a grin. It was almost funny to hear Kate demand something like that, especially after she had just hit a hard orgasm herself. Jonas knew, as his cock was soaked and dripping in her love nectar.

"You gonna clean this mess up on me?"

Once again biting her lower lip, Kate gave him a nod.

"Mmmmmhhhhmmmm, that's why I told you not to move."

When she got up and allowed Jordan's cock to slither out of her ass and down the crack of her cheeks, Kate then raised up both hands to her hair and loosened the pony tail. Jonas began to smile as she ran her hands through her hair, splitting it down the middle and looking like her usual self with that lovely long blonde hair. He stepped back, teasing Kate a bit as she fell down to her knees and began to crawl over to him. From where Jordan was seated on the couch, he was given a wonderful view of her firm ass that he had just fucked merely seconds ago while Kate crawled her way to Jonas. She reached up with her right hand and gripped his cock, feeding it to her mouth as she began to suck her juices dry from his thick shaft. Jonas responded by gripping her hair with his right hand.

"Clean it up, baby."

Now he was in control, all while his friend was beginning to move up from the couch. Kate sucked on Jonas' cock lovingly, bobbing her head up and down as he gently thrust into her mouth. Once Jordan's feet hit the floor, he reached his right hand down to spank her ass and get her attention. Kate moaned a muffled sound onto Jonas' rod.

"Mamacita, spread your legs for me."

The voice belonged to none other than Jordan heard standing directly behind her. Kate couldn't reply with her mouth filled with the other man's hard cock. She obeyed the wish, spreading her legs as she soon felt Jordan's hands roaming over the cheeks of her thick ass.

SPANK!

Jordan swatted his hand across her ass, smacking it hard and causing Kate to moan muffled sounds once more over Jonas' dick. Her actions sent vibrations into him, forcing him to moan lovingly. Jonas stepped back and pulled his shaft from Kate's lips, creating an audible pop noise while Jordan could be heard crawling down onto the floor.

"Oh, mamacita? I bet you could use a little clean up duty yourself."

A giggling laugh was heard from Jordan's voice. Kate tried to turn around but Jonas pulled her hair, forcing all her attention to be directed at him.

"Don't worry about him right now, baby. You haven't licked this mess off my stomach."

Kate laughed at Jonas, glancing up at him as she dropped her lower lip. She gasped upon the feeling of Jordan's tongue lapping between her thighs and over her skin drenched in her dripping juices.

"Ohhhhhhhh my god!"

The tone of her words called out in such a level of excitement, just before Kate gasped. Jordan had found her dripping entrance and wasted no time slithering his tongue inside of her. When Kate gasped again, Jonas couldn't help himself. He moved his hands down to cup her face and then leaned in to kiss her. She moaned into his mouth, dancing her tongue onto his as they began to kiss passionately while his friend was eating her cream filled labia. When the kiss eventually broke, Kate moaned out.

"Oh god, don't stop! Don't stop!!"

Her legs shook a bit as her knees were stilled pressed against the floor's surface. Jonas gripped her hair with his right hand again and snapped his fingers at Kate, pointing at the sticky mess of her juices splattered over his stomach. Kate used her tongue and began to lap it up while Jordan was down on the floor, hands over her thighs and eating her pussy. He swallowed down all of Kate's juices, loving her sweet and warm taste. When Kate was finished licking Jonas' stomach clean, he let go of her hair and moved his hands to cup her cheeks again. She knew he wanted another kiss so she didn't swallow her own juices, instead she locked lips with Jonas and allowed them both a moment of tasting her love nectar while kissing tenderly. Jordan went slow with the moment of his tongue, only snaking his way out after he had enough of tasting that sweet pussy. He knew if he didn't stop himself now, he would eat Kate into a second climax. When her lips pulled apart from Jonas, she smirked at him with a simple request.

"Jonas, I want you to fuck my tits."

"You know I could never say no to that."

Kate giggled, flashing her pearly white teeth at him as she leaned up and began to rest on her knees. She gripped her breasts, holding them up just before leaning her head back to look at Jordan who was standing directly behind her.

"And you! I want you to fuck my mouth!"

She leaned forward slightly upon feeling Jonas' hard shaft poking between her tits. Kate glanced down at the head of his shaft and spit on it. Her hands had folded together, lacing her fingers over the middle passage of her breasts. Before she could turn her attention to Jordan's waiting cock, Kate had specific instructions for Jonas.

"Hold my hands so I can bend over."

Jonas looked down at her a little confused but followed her instructions, moving both of his hands to her wrists. Kate suddenly demonstrated a little trick by flexing her back muscles. She leaned back, glancing upward at Jordan from the upside down view with his large cock hanging directly over her face. To say both men were impressed by this action was an understatement.

"Quite the move there, mamacita."

"Stop wasting time and shove that big fucking cock into my mouth. I wanna taste it!"

"Como desees!"

Utter a quick phrase in Spanish, Jordan moved his hands over the sides of her face, running his fingertips down into her hair as he fed the head of his cock past Kate's lips. He was carefully not to slip either of his fingers down into her dangling hoop ear rings. She opened her mouth wide to take it all as Jonas began to buck his hips forward and drive his fat cock back and forth between her perfect tits.

"Fuck! Ohhhh, yeah!"

Jonas groaned, moaning out to her as Kate had already began gagging and making various slobbering noises from Jordan's cock driving back and forth into her mouth. Within seconds, both men were bucking their hips, one fucking Kate's tits and the other driving his cock down her throat. She was stuck in the middle of them, loving every second of it as her gold hoop ear rings were shaking from each thrust coming into her, from front and back.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-KAH!"

"Fuck yeah! Take that cock, mamacita! Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

"GWAK-KAH-KAH-KAWK!"

As Kate slobbered and gagged on the length of Jordan's shaft thrusting down her throat, Jonas was grunting from the wonderful feeling produced from his cock sliding back and forth between her large boobs. He could fuck Kate's tits all day, never getting tired of this wonderful sensation that was felt on every inch of his fat dick. The two men continued to buck their hips, using Kate's voluptuous body for heavenly pleasure but it was Jordan who came to a halt first. He grunted while pulling his cock from Kate's lips. A trail of spit fell from her upper lip and began to drip down her right cheek, trailing rapidly down the side of her nose while Jonas was still pumping his cock hard between her tits. Kate leaned forward while Jordan was stepping back and now Jonas was able to look down at her face. He began to slow down, taking one last thrust between her breasts as Kate glared at him.

"Mmmmm, you love fucking my tits, huh?"

"That's a dumb question to ask me, baby. You know I love fucking your tits. I could do this all day if we had the time."

He moved his hands away from her wrists, allowing Kate to unfold her fingers over the middle of her epic boobs. She gave him a nod before softly replying.

"I hope you haven't forgotten how much you loved fucking me in the ass, cause that's where I want your cock next."

Letting go of her boobs, she watched as Jonas' cock stood up, swinging freely into the air. As she turned her head, Jordan had already stepped around her with a look of disappointment painted over his face. She knew just the reason he had such a pouty expression.

"Don't worry, you can fuck my tits again before you cum."

Kate began to rise up from her the floor, standing up as she continued speaking.

"But for now, I want you in my pussy. I want you to both fuck me again but don't cum inside of me. Save it for the big finish. When I cum again, then I'm gonna finish you both off."

"How do you plan on doing that?"

Jordan asked, prompting Kate to give him a smirk.

"I'll be down on my knees and you can guess the rest. Just as long as you both drench me in all that cum you've got stored in your big fucking nuts, I'll be happy."

Upon standing up, she pressed her hands over Jordan's muscular chest, leaning in and kissing him on the lips. Both men had now been prompted with a task at hand for a grand finale. Jonas was already thinking ahead about the chance of seeing Kate dripping in a mess of sticky cum. It was just another piece of evidence for him that she was truthful in her claims from yesterday, a threesome was such an event that Kate had an expert level of experience in. Giving a smirk, Kate used her left hand to wipe off the trail of spit that was up her face. She stepped back over to the couch and then motioned for Jordan to sit back down.