Mamacita's Groove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'On my way, just crossed the bridge to MB so I'm almost there.'

Jonas had not realized just how fast time was slipping by as the day was getting started. It was already close to eleven PM, just off from a couple minutes. 'MB' in Jordan's text was a quick reference to Miami Beach. Returning to the living room, Jonas wanted to take a second glance over the surroundings, making sure the room was nice and tidy before Kate's arrival. Stepping around in his robe that brushed over his legs, Jonas went on and decided to give Kate that text message. He pulled her up in his contact list and frantically typed up a quick message with his fingertips.

'Jordan will be here in a few minutes, we're ready. When are you coming over?'

Glancing back at the white wall, he studied the illuminating rays of sunlight that peaked in from the mini blinds across the room. Within seconds, Jonas' phone rang in a text message alert. He looked over the front of his flat screen to see Kate's reply.

"Right now.'

Those two words were enough to send his heart beat racing. Setting the phone down over the kitchen counter, Jonas bit down on his lower lip while walking back into the living room where he awaited Jordan and Kate both to arrive and create a company of three. After a few minutes of sitting down over the couch, a knock was heard at the door. Jonas got back up and made his way down the hall to open the door only to be greeted to his best friend standing tall with a grin on his face.

"Hey man, I came as soon as I could. So is she here yet?"

"No, but she will be soon."

"Ah, good!"

Jordan's shoes stomped over the wooden floor of Jonas' apartment. He wore a black pinstriped suit, same as yesterday that he always had to wear into work. He took off the jacket, carrying it with him as he spoke again in a voice of excitement.

"I can't wait to meet this woman! You have no idea how fucking hard I was last night, sitting in bed looking at those old Sports Illustrated spreads. Cannot wait to see those tits for myself, I know they've gotta be even better in person."

Hearing his friend go on about Kate's beauty almost made Jonas cringe. He stood in the hallway, waiting at the door for her arrival while Jordan had walked to the kitchen and sat his jacket down before taking his shoes and socks off. Jordan was already making himself comfortable by unbuttoning his white shirt while Jonas was peeking his left eye through the peephole of his apartment door. He suddenly witnessed what had to be Kate stepping through the hall way. A blonde haired woman with her hair up in a pony tail with gold hoop ear rings dangling from her lobes and dressed in a black leather jacket covering her body. Before she had the chance to knock, Jonas opened the door.

"Kate!"

"Hey there..."

She spoke low, in a seductive tone while stepping through the doorway. Her black heels clacked over the wooden floor below while Jonas reached his hands up to Kate's face and softly kissed her lips. The touch of his lips had caught her by surprise but Kate returned the kiss.

"Someone's happy to see me."

"Well yeah, you know I would be."

Glaring at him, she gave him that smug grin that she was always known to do. Kate was already taller than Jonas but when her feet were pushed into a pair of high heel pumps, the height difference was definitely noticeable. Jonas stepped ahead of Kate, walking in front of her as he made his way back to the living room, prepared to introduce her to his friend now. From hearing the clicking and clacking of heels coming down the hallway, Jordan was alerted and made his way into the living room. Both men stood there, watching Kate strut her way into the room to join him.

"Entonces ahí está ella, hello there Miss. Upton or is it Mrs. Verlander now?"

Kate's eyes studied Jordan's physical appearance. His strong body was on display with his white shirt unbuttoned, revealing his chest with curves of bulging muscles. Only a light five o'clock shadow covered his face while his bald head was clean of any hair. Kate gave him a smirk, stepping forward as she glared to his face.

"Just call me Kate."

Her left hand ran up the middle of his chest, taking in the feeling of his chiseled body. Jonas stood there and watched as Jordan let his shirt slip from his body and fall onto the floor. Kate curved her pink lips into a wide smile, now studying over his full body and witnessing just how fit and into shape this man was. In some ways he reminded her of male models she had worked with in the past.

"Nice abs, you're looking pretty good."

"Not as good as you, Kate."

Such compliments were easy to ignore as she had become accustomed to hearing men sing praises before her. Reaching her hands up to cup his neck, she leaned in to kiss his lips. Jordan responded by locking lips with Kate, slithering his tongue into her mouth while Jonas stood there and watched. He was forced to take a deep breath, inhaling at the view of his best friend now kissing a woman he loved with a level of tenderness. After the kiss broke, Kate moved to her right, looking over at Jonas. She could see the horror slightly painted in his expression, only causing her to smile at him in a way to tease. He wasn't going to go without getting his turn to kiss her passionately. Kate didn't hesitate to shove her body up against his and then kissed him tenderly. Jonas moaned into her mouth, just before she pulled away from him and stepped away. She walked past both men, calling out to them as her back was turned to them.

"Jordan, take off your clothes. Jonas, get rid of that robe. I want you both sitting on the couch, all eyes on me."

Whether they knew it or not, she was the one in charge right now and calling the shots. Jonas didn't argue her as he untied the strings of his robe and dropped it to the floor. Kate knew him well enough to guess that he wasn't wearing anything underneath. He walked his naked body in front of her, turning to glance beyond his left shoulder to see Kate's wandering eyes. Jordan needed a little bit more time to undo his belt and push his pants down. Once he had stripped himself clean of his clothes, he joined his friend over at the couch. Jonas sat down on the right side while Jordan was to the left. Kate now stood facing both of them as she unbuttoned the round pieces on her black leather jacket that was containing her voluptuous body from being witnessed by both of them. She smirked, letting the jacket fall to the floor and revealing her body before them.

"Oh mi, mira eso..."

Jordan had gasped and was the first man to utter a string words in amazement as he looked at Kate. The Spanish words were something Kate enjoyed hearing. She smirked, biting down on her lower lip as Jonas was now starring at her as well. She stood in all of her glory wearing only a gold bikini. It was the same outfit from her one of her previous Sports Illustrated photo shoot a few years ago. Ironic for Jordan as he had spoken of those magazine shoots earlier. Jonas swallowed his breath, starring at her breasts that were barely contained in a bra that was too small for them, strings tied behind her neck. Her flat stomach and curves looked even better to his eyes post-pregnancy. He was looking at a MILF now, even if he remembered the days before her marriage. Kate just studied their faces, watching them look over her body.

"God, Kate you look even better than you did the last time I saw you."

"Thanks..."

Her voice was low, seductive in the way Kate replied to Jonas' compliments. He knew when her tone changed like this, as she was done playing the tease and prepared to play up her vixen side.

"Are those for me?"

Kate smirked, pointing both of her index fingers down at their growing cocks. Jordan flashed his teeth, grinning as he nodded.

"All yours, baby."

He winked at her while she lowered herself down to her knees. The large gold hoop ear rings dangling from her lobes bounced a bit, along with her heavy breasts that were contained in the little bikini top. Both men gazed down at the ample view of cleavage offered to them with Kate on her knees while she ran her hands up to grip both cocks. Jordan's rod was held with her left hand, all while her right fingers were gripping Jonas' shaft. She listened to them both moan lightly, beginning to breathe heavily as Kate began to stroke them.

"Mmmmmm, let me get these cocks nice and hard."

Her hands glided over each cock, pumping them back and forth at a moderate speed. Kate's eyes shifted from the left to the right, glancing over at Jonas before giving Jordan a lustful stare.

"You've done this before. I can tell from that look on your face."

Kate nodded at Jordan, still stroking both dicks with a tight grip.

"Yeah! Why fuck one guy today when I can have two?"

She quirked her eyebrow up, talking dirty to the man while still pumping each cock back and forth in her hands. Kate's words were enough to tell Jonas that he wouldn't have had much success trying to convince her for a one on one from yesterday. He took a deep breath, leaning up to watch her breasts moving a bit from the bikini top while her hands were still stroking both rods.

"Mmmmmmm, I think you're both ready for me, huh? I ain't waiting any longer to suck on some big fucking dicks."

Jordan moaned listening to her filthy words. Jonas sat there, feeling her fingers tighten up around his dick as she leaned to her left slide and flicked her tongue over the head of his friend's shaft. Her left hand slid down to the base of Jordan's rod, curving her pinky finger over his balls down below. Both cocks were almost equal in extended size with Jordan's being slightly longer while Jonas' rod had more thickness. Her hand began to pump Jonas' shaft as she parted her lips and sucked on Jordan's cock. The other man let out a moan, running his hands up to her golden hair.

"Ahhhhhh, yes. Suck my cock, sabes que lo quieres."

After he spoke a bit of Spanish to end his sentence, Kate began to bob her head up and down Jordan's dick, sucking it vigorously all while her right hand grip was pumping Jonas' pole back and forth. He moved his hands away from her hair. She let out a muffled moan before pulling her lips off Jordan's dick to make a popping noise. Her first taste of cock as a MILF was not enough to completely satisfy her.

"How's my cock taste, Kate?"

"It tastes wonderful, mmmmmmm. You don't know how long I've had to go without enjoying this. And today, I get to suck on two cocks to make up for lost time."

Letting go of each cock, Kate suddenly alerted them by using her hands to silently tell them to stand up. This position wasn't suffice for her, at least not for the moment being.

"Get up, I want you to both stand up for me."

They listened to her with Jonas standing up first and Jordan quickly following the same movement. Kate sat there on her knees, now gripping each shaft like before with her left hand fingers wrapped around Jordan's long cock and her right hand gripping Jonas' meat pole. She gazed up, giving each of them a grin before she turned her attention to Jonas' hard rod starring her in the face. Kate shoved her hand down to the base of his cock and then slid it into her mouth, quickly bobbing her head up and down as she began to suck her friend. 'Mmm, mmmm' she moaned muffled noises while sucking on Jonas, all while her left hand was pumping back and forth on Jordan's shaft. After a few more moments of slobbering all over Jonas' shaft, she came to a stop and released him from her lips making a popping sound. Kate then turned her attention back to Jordan's long dick, spitting on it before shoving it back between her lips.

"Yes, yes! Don't stop, move your hand and suck it!"

Jordan moved both of his hands over Kate's head, gripping her hair almost to the point it loosened her pony tail. She knew what he was about to do so she stood there, right hand fingers wrapped around Jonas' cock who was still standing beside him. When she moved her hand away, Jordan began to buck his hips, driving his cock back and forth to fuck her mouth. Kate didn't gag, but her mouth produced slobbering and sucking noises as his balls began to beat up against her chin with each full thrust.

"You suck cock like a nasty whore, take it Kate! Take it!!"

Grunting loudly, Jordan couldn't hold himself back from groaning as he was still thrusting his cock into her mouth. Kate only gripped Jonas' cock harder as she began to gag a bit, her mouth now making audible slobbering noises.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KWAH!"

After some time, Jordan shoved his cock all the way into her mouth. He watched as every inch of his rod disappeared between her small pink lips and the head reached the back of her throat. Kate quit pumping her right hand around Jonas' shaft as she closed her eyes and concentrated on sucking Jordan's entire length for the time being. After ten seconds, she finally gagged and began choking on his cock.

"Fuck! That's it! Take it all, baby!"

Jordan quickly began to pull his rod from her lips after Kate had choked on it. She took a deep breath as strings of her spit were dangling from her open back to Jordan's shiny, saliva soaked shaft. He moved his hands out of her hair, starring down at her now. Kate looked up at him, gazing into his face with those big blue eyes before speaking.

"Nasty whore huh? Not even gonna call me a puta?"

He chuckled a laugh.

"You gotta earn that one, baby."

Leaning down, Jordan pecked the right cheek of her face with a soft kiss. Kate had turned her attention back to Jonas, leaning in to spit a thick wad of her saliva down on his cock before shoving it between her lips. Since her left hand was no longer wrapped around the other man's cock, Kate used both hands to play with Jonas' balls, massaging them over her finger tips as her lips bobbed up and down his shaft. While Jordan had showed a flare of aggressiveness, Jonas didn't. He stood there, inhaling as he called out to her.

"Fuck! Ohhhhhh, Kate. I have missed this!"

His words were almost crying out to her in the ecstasy of pleasure. While Jonas was enjoying the moment, Jordan couldn't help but feel slightly neglected as Kate wasn't even bothering to wank him. He watched her sucking his friend, her lips devouring inch after inch of Jonas' hard meat pole. While Jordan was standing there, his eyes wandered to the wonderful view of heavy cleavage down below. Feeling a bit frisky, he reached down with his right hand and gripped the string holding her bikini top together from behind her neck. He pulled it between two fingers , shoving her breasts upward and then yanking it hard to break the string. The gold top of her bikini fell down onto the floor, freeing her large natural breasts that now sway into the open air.

"That's what I want to see. These fucking tits, Dios mío..."

Kate heard Jordan's words, but ignored him while her lips were still enveloped around Jonas' hard cock shoved into her mouth. She felt Jordan reach down with his hand, caressing one of her breasts. Moaning over Jonas' shaft, she lowered both of her hands down to shove her tits up, playing with them herself all before she pulled her lips from Jonas' shaft with a popping noise. Kate bit down on her lower lip, while looking up at Jordan.

"Mmmmmmm, you wanted to see my tits huh?"

"Yeah! That's what I've been fucking waiting for!"

Grinning up at him, Kate shoved her breasts upward, running her hands beneath them as she cradled her most famous assets among the palms of her hands. Jonas could see her hardened nipples, but he didn't appreciate standing there with her attention focused entirely on Jordan trading dirty talk back and forth with her. He gripped his cock and then smacked the head against Kate's lips, gesturing to her that he still wanted her to suck on him. All Kate did was kiss the head of his cock then she looked back at Jordan and spoke once again.

"I hope seeing them wasn't the only thing you wanted to do with them."

"I want my cock between those big fucking tits. I've always wanted that."

"Well, sit back down for me. Both of you sit back down so we can have some titty fucking time!"

Stepping back a bit, both men found their seat on the couch in the same place as before. Jonas was still to her right while Jordan had yet to leave her left side view. Not content with the idea of her taking his friend between her breasts first, Jonas spoke up.

"Kate, I wanna go first."

Jordan laughed at his friend.

"Oh, listen to him. He don't want you to take turns."

Kate giggled while Jonas began to blush, his cheeks slightly turning into a red hue. She looked back at him with a smirk on his face as she moved between his legs.

"What's the matter, Jonas? You being greedy and not wanting to let Jordan get a feel of his big fucking cock between my tits first?"

Smirking at him, she lifted her boobs up as Jonas had gripped his shaft and held it forward for her. He didn't answer her back, as he knew Kate was only teasing him. This was far from the first time he was getting the pleasure of having his cock between her tits, but Jonas wasn't going to apologize for his greed. Parting her tits down the middle, Kate shoved them between both sides of his cock and then Jonas began to slowly smile. Her tits appeared to be even larger than he remembered after she had become a mother. Jonas took a deep breath as Kate began to tease him by rubbing her tits up and down his cock. It was a little trick she had previously done to him years ago before titty fucking him into a whirlwind of pleasure.

"God, I missed watching you do that to me."

"Mmmmm, you like that?"

"Yes, yes I do baby."

The smile over his face was genuine. Kate licked her lips and then closed her breasts together as Jonas finally let go of his cock and allowed her to do all the work. His entire rod disappeared between the folds of her giant titties. Kate moaned, still watching his facial expressions as she began to thrust her tits up and down.

"Oh my god, that feels so fucking good! Kate, thank you for this. You have no idea how much I love your tits."

To be thanked for the pleasure of titty fucking only made her feel more satisfied in the act.

"You're welcome."

Jordan sat there watching as Kate was titty fucking his friend. Her perfect breasts pumped up and down with the head of Jonas' hard shaft poking up with each thrust. Kate moaned, still starring at his face while she knew his eye sight was locked on the action below involving her busty chest. Kate broke eye contact to glance down, watching his fat cock disappear between the folds of her breasts and the head poking back up with every passing thrust. Parting her lips, she used her tongue to flick over the head each time it poked up. Jonas couldn't handle this pleasure, as he began to moan and pant. Kate would never understand just how badly he wanted to experience this again. Titty fucking was his favorite thing to do with her in the past.

"Wow, you know how to handle yourself."

Kate turned her head to grin at Jordan, still pumping her tits up and down Jonas' cock.

"Well yeah, I'd like to think I know how to titty fuck a man until he is crying his soul out for me like your friend over here."

Her lips curved into a smug grin, showing what confidence Kate had in her abilities of lustful acts. She came to a stop and leaned her head down, lapping her tongue over the head of Jonas' fat dick before she let go of her tits to free his shaft from her firm tits. Glancing back over at Jordan, she spoke to him again.

"Now it's your turn."

Licking her lips, Kate knew the man's eyes were locked watching her every move and she could tease him in various ways of simple acts. She moved her between Jonas legs, crawling over to her left side where Jordan was seated. The muscular man had already sat up, cock gripped in his right hand. It must have been a hard struggle to prevent himself from wanking while watching the show she had just put on, Kate thought to herself. Wasting no time, she shoved her breasts forward and pulled apart a wide gap of passage. Jordan shoved his long shaft between them as Kate closed her breasts together and trapped his cock in the middle. He gasped, calling out to her instantly.