Mama's Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, what are you doing to me?" I looked up at her when she ran her left hand through my hair and found her right hand squeezing her breast rather tightly, pinching her nipple between two fingers.

"Worshipping you," I replied softly.

I stopped touching her and let her catch her breath, as she looked down at me breathless. "Oh, that feels so good." She said, panting. At that moment, I wet my right middle finger and slid it into her. As her back arched and her pussy clamped down on my finger, the word "Good" came out as a near shout "GOOOOOOOOOODDDD!" As I began to finger fuck her, both of her hands found her tits and began to squeeze. "Ahhhh, ahhhhhhh! Oh, don't stop, don't stop. That is AMAZING!"

Then I curled my finger and found her g-spot, and began to stroke it. I trained my tongue onto her clit and licked for all I was worth. Her moans turned to screams of lust and pleasure. After just a minute of this, her hands slammed down at her sides to claw at the sheets again, and she came like she never had before. She screamed, "OH GOD, OH GOOODDDDDDD!" At the beginning of her orgasm, I stopped stroking her g-spot and clit and just applied steady pressure. She rode the wave of her orgasm for surely over a minute. Her hips bucked up and down on the bed, my hand clamped between her thighs. At last, she relaxed and lay there gasping, sweat beading up on her face, stomach, and breasts. I slowly removed my finger, which sent a final shiver down her body. I slid up to lie next to her. She curled into me, looking into my eyes.

"Is that, what it's supposed, to feel like? Is that, what I've missed, all these years?" she said between breaths.

I nodded, "If your partner even half cares about pleasing you,... yes."

She closed her eyes and leaned her forehead on my chest and began to cry.

She cried for a few minutes, wrapped in my arms. Then she quieted and her breathing became soft and regular. I softly kissed her wet forehead, drew up the sheet and we both drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was the feel of her hand sliding down my chest that awoke me. It was still dark out and her hand slid down and dragged the sheet down with it. I looked over at her and she leaned over and kissed me deeply. Her hand found my cock and began to stroke it back to life.

As I moaned, I was going to call out, Mama, but thought, maybe we were past that. I whispered, "Oh Corine, that feels... so good." But she corrected me, just as she'd corrected Mr. Eastman years ago. "Call me Mama. Always."

After a minute or so she threw her left leg over me and straddled my waist. She smiled down at me seductively and then dangled her amazing breasts just above my face.

"Are these the breasts that you fantasized about?" she whispered.

I replied breathlessly, "Oh God, yes."

"Did you masturbate thinking about them?"

"Constantly."

She whispered, "Then take them, they are yours."

Mama lowered her right breast into my waiting mouth and my hands came up to cup them both. To feel her softness, her warmth, her femininity. She closed her eyes and a contented smile spread across her face.

"Oh, that's so nice baby. I like that so much." After a few minutes, she settled back, which popped her wet nipple from my mouth. She slid the wet warmth of her labia down the length of my cock and then back up, kissing me on her way up, to end with her nipple back in my mouth. She did this over and over. We moaned together as the heat built up between us.

Finally, Mama stopped and slowly lowered her body over me until I felt the head of my dick probing at the entrance of her pussy. Mama looked me in the eyes.

"I've never dreamed of a cock like this for me. It's going to take some time to get it inside me. But I AM going to have it inside me." The intensity of her look brought my cock to absolute full hardness. I wanted to be inside her with every fiber of my being.

Mama slid back a little more until I felt my cock head push past her inner pussy lips, and meet the warmth inside her. She ground forward and back in tiny little increments. Gasping and moaning with each stroke.

I moaned and whispered "This feels wonderful. I must be dreaming."

She looked me in the eyes as we reached the deepest point that she'd ever been penetrated, or so I assumed. "Please. Please, slowly push me down further onto your cock. Oh, so slowly."

I moved my hands down from her tits, where they had been enjoying their lovely fulness, and slid them down to the roundness of her hips. As I slowly, but firmly pushed her hips down, I raised my own, sliding my hardness deeper into her. "Ohhhhh, that's amazing! You're stretching me! It feels so good. Do it again."

Thrice more I repeated the process until at last she had my full length inside her. She didn't move for a bit, just enjoyed the warmth and feeling of being filled. She was so tight and wet. She kept her eyes locked on mine, so we could see the pleasure we were giving one another. She leaned in for a kiss and we moaned together.

Slowly, ever so slowly, she slid up an inch or two and then back down again. Over and over, she did this, enjoying every stroke, moaning deeply.

Then she kissed me hard and whispered, "Fuck me. Please... fuck me."

I grabbed her hips tightly and guided Mama's body up over mine and then pushed her hips back down firmly. It slid my cock about halfway out and then back in. She screamed in ecstasy. Next, I did a double stroke. Her eyes flew open wide and her mouth opened wide and she gasped. After I felt her pussy loosen a bit, I increased my force and the number of pumps inside her, before I let her breathe. "Ohhh, that's just... just perfect." At that point, I wrapped my arms around her waist and raised my hips. And began to pump into her harder and faster. I did not stop. I slid into her repeatedly, lost in the heat, the wetness, the want. Both of us moaned and screamed in our pleasure. "Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming. I'm cumming." Her eyes locked onto mine. "Me too," I replied.

"Oh, cum inside me. Please. I want to feel it, cum inside me."

No reply was necessary. I continued pistoning in and out of her. We came together in a cacophony of slapping bodies and screams of ecstasy. Our bodies locked as we came together, wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washing over us, my cock pumping my cum deep inside her, again, and again. Afterward, we caught our breath but didn't move. She lay atop me for quite a while, until my cock began to soften inside her. Finally, with a contented sigh, she slid off me, onto her side. I spooned up behind her. Within a few minutes, we fell asleep once more.

------------------------------------------------

-Saturday

When I awoke, Mama had already left the bedroom. I got up and put my shorts on, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I walked out to find Mama busy in the kitchen. She was wearing the nightgown she'd left on the living room floor last night. The smile that lit her face when she turned to me, made me so happy. It was the smile of pure joy, the look that said she'd been pleased like never before. Anyone who's ever received that smile knows what I mean. It is priceless.

"Breakfast in two minutes, Jake."

As we sat down and started to eat. We talked about the weather, the neighbor's cat, and the local gossip, deftly avoiding the elephant in the room. After we ate, we got up and cleared the table. Tired of pussy footing around the issue, I walked up to Mama in the kitchen, stopped inches away, and looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

She was surprised and then her face turned serious and a bit wistful. She started, "I... umm... was thinking. Last night was amazing, but... if you..."

I stopped her there. I reached out and grabbed her waist with my left hand. "Stop a second. Let me tell you my thoughts and we'll see if they jive with your thoughts. This way we're both clear and we can proceed from there. Sound good?" Mama, nodded slowly in reply, looking very intently at me.

I started. "I want you. Very much. You are a beautiful and very sexy woman." I let a little growl into my voice. "I want to continue to enjoy you and I want you to continue to enjoy me. At least through the duration of this packing job. If this is not what you want, we'll get to work, and just get the job done. There will be no hard feelings."

"But... if you would like to continue like we were last night, and have the most amazing, erotic, sexual weekend of our lives, all you have to do is tell me, that you want me."

She looked down at my chest and stammered a bit. "Oh, I... ah, well." She stopped and took a deep breath. "I do." She said softly, nodding to herself.

I reached out with my right hand and lifted her chin so that our eyes met again.

"Do what?" I whispered. I wanted to hear those words. I wanted to hear how she said them. I wanted to hear her desire for me.

Her eyes filled with tears and she whispered back, "I want you." A little huskiness crept into her voice. "Oh, how I want you."

I pulled her forward and kissed her deeply. She responded in kind, her hands caressing my chest. My hand descended from her chin to her left breast and cupped it gently through the satiny material of her nightgown. I squeezed it just a bit and then gave her nipple just the slightest pinch between my finger and thumb. She moaned softly into my mouth and leaned hard into me.

After about a minute she pushed herself away from me and I watched a shiver roll down her body. She took a deep breath, smiled, and wiped her eyes.

"Well now... now that THAT'S out of the way, let's go and get dressed. I think we need to start in the garage today." Mama said. As she turned to head down the hall, I said, "Mama? When she turned to look at me, I added. "Wear something sexy for me." She gave me a sly look and replied with a gleam in her eye, "Back atcha." Then Mama turned and walked down the hall to her room with a little extra shimmy in her stride. It was glorious.

I've always supposed that is much easier for women to dress sexy than it is for men. Women's fashion seems designed for it, to a fault. I mean it's not like there is much in the way of men's intimate apparel aside from a pair of silky boxers. So, the best I could do I figured, was to dress... manly. I selected the jeans that fit me the best and slid them on, sans briefs. I added a sleeveless shirt that had gotten me some nice looks in the gym. I tossed on my jogging sneakers and figured that was the best I could do, with what I had with me. I went into the bathroom, washed, brushed, and combed.

I came out to the main room, and Mama wasn't out yet. I went into the kitchen and set to the morning dishes.

After about ten minutes, I was just done rinsing the last glass, and I heard Mama's footsteps coming down the hall. I turned and there she stood. Mama was posing a bit, leaning against the corner of the wall, smiling widely with her hand on her hip. She had brushed her hair out so that the curls rolled down her shoulders, on either side of her shapely neck. She'd applied a little makeup. It was the first time she'd used it since I arrived. While I was in college, I remember her wearing it frequently, but... she never needed much. And that hadn't changed.

Like me, she was only wearing two items aside from her sneakers. She wore a pair of orange silk shorts that were about fifteen years out of style but still looked terrific on her shapely hips and marvelously plump, peach-shaped ass. The icing on the cake was the other item. A simple white bikini top, that was at least one cup size too small for her. Stepped up to me and gave me a sexy smile. "Do you approve?"

I stood with my eyes wide, like a slack-jawed idiot. "Oh yeah," was all I could manage. Mr. Eastman would have slapped me again.

She smiled and then looked me up and down. "No, that will just not do at all."

She looked me in the eye and said, "Hands up! Quick now, there's work to do!"

With a smile, I put my hands up. She stepped up, grabbed the bottom of my shirt, and then whipped it up and off. Gazing intently at my chest she said, "There now. Much better. No shirt for you today." She slid her hand into the waistband of my jeans. "No briefs. Mmm. I like it." She leaned in, still looking into my eyes, and gave my left nipple a lick. "I am going to enjoy every inch of you. All. Day. Long."

Then she gave me a seductive smile and a wink, then turned and flipped my shirt onto the counter. She headed for the garage door. "Let's get to it! Daylights burning!" I adjusted the growing erection in my pants and followed her.

The previous day had been about eye contact. That didn't change, but today we added physical contact. Accidently, of course. We'd brush against one another while we worked. I'd graze my hand against her breast or ass as I reached for something. She'd slide her hand across my groin as she passed by me. A kiss on the back of the neck. Combined with longing looks and excited smiles, we had a great time. We got the tools boxed up and a few other things, like Mr. Eastman's fishing gear, firefighting awards, and citations. Then we moved into the living room.

Our flirting escalated inside the house. I'd flex the muscles in my arms when I knew she was looking. She'd stand up quickly so that her tits would bounce enticingly as she rose. Or she'd wiggle her butt while she bent to lift a box. That's when I saw the darkened fabric of the wet spot in her shorts. My pulse was racing and I dealt with my erection as I moved, shifting it in whichever way made it more comfortable. I made sure she saw me do this.

After a few hours of work, she rose from a crouch using the armchair next to her, with a slight groan. "Oh, I'm going to be sore tonight."

With a wink, I replied, "I can give you a massage if you'd like."

She grinned wickedly and bent over the arm of the overstuffed chair, her plump ass facing me. She looked back over her shoulder and seductively said, "Massaged? Like this?"

That's when Mama slid her right hand down between her legs and began rubbing the wet spot in her shorts.

"Ahh, it sure could use it, I'm sure." She moaned as she spoke, never breaking eye contact.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I rose quickly and took a step forward. She watched me and whispered, "Oh yes. Come to Mama."

-----------------------------------------------------

I stepped up behind her and touched my crotch to her right butt cheek. I leaned over her and pulled her right arm out from under her while I planted a kiss between her shoulder blades. She shuddered with anticipation.

I leaned back and reached between her legs from behind. I rubbed the wet spot in her shorts. Mama moaned and wiggled her butt at me. I didn't waste time with the preliminaries, we'd been teasing each other all morning. I slid my hand inside the edge of her shorts and ran my finger between her moist pussy lips. A shiver ran down her body and she moaned. "Oh baby, I need that."

"You're so wet, Mama." She really was. Her pussy was just dripping. I ran my finger there for a couple of minutes, the callus on the side of my knuckle rubbing her clit very well, based on her moans. I massaged her plump ass with my left hand. After a while, I slid my hand out and left her panting.

I stepped behind her and slid her shorts down, very, very slowly. She gasped and made a whining sound in her throat.

"Oh no Jake, don't tease me. I want it. Give it to me."

After her shorts were off, I pulled my zipper down and lowered my jeans with the same agonizing slowness. She watched me over her shoulder and licked her lips when my engorged cock sprang free.

"Oh yes. Put it in me, please. Put it in me now."

I stepped behind her and slid my cock through her pussy lips. She reacted like she'd been hit with an electric current. She squirmed and wiggled her ass so that her sopping pussy rubbed against the head of my cock.

"Put it in me! PUT IT IN ME!" she yelled with a growl in her voice.

I aim to please. I lined my cock head with her vagina and slid my cock in, in one smooth stroke. She was so wet, it slid in nicely with only two strokes. It was tight and warm and I could feel her muscles tighten on me.

"YES! That's it! That's what I wanted. God, I've never been so turned on as I am RIGHT NOW! FUCK ME BABY, FUCK MEEEEE!"

I slid my cock out of her until only my cock head was still in and then pistoned my hips forward, burying my cock in her dripping snatch. She wailed and moaned, completely lost in the feeling. I grabbed her hips and began to ram wildly inside her. Her pussy felt amazing like it was made just for my cock. I moaned and began breathing heavily as I got completely lost in my work. The sound of our bodies slapping together and the wet sounds our genitals made together were incredibly erotic.

"Yes, yes! Pound me! Fill me up with that delicious cock! I never want it to stop!"

If last night, the lock had been opened to her caged and neglected sexuality, this was her letting herself fully embrace it, release it, and let it run wild. She screamed and swore and panted like an animal. After a while of me pounding her, she pushed herself off the arm of the chair and began to push back into my dick. The feeling was incredible. Finally, her legs started to tremble and she lost her rhythm so she settled back onto the chair's arm. I resumed plowing up into her, harder yet.

"Oh, baby. Mama's gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! You are making me CUM! Yeeeessss!"

As she orgasmed, I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock and I stopped pumping. To my surprise, her juices squirted out and covered my balls and thighs. It ran down my legs in tiny rivulets. When she finally released the hold on my cock, I resumed sliding inside her, albeit, much more slowly and she panted loudly with each stroke.

"Oh, that feels amazing, I'm so sensitive. Be easy on my little pussy."

After a minute, I started to moan loudly, "Oh Mama, it feels so good, I'm going to cum!"

That's when she did something completely unexpected. She slid forward and my cock popped out of her with a wonderful wet sound. She whirled around onto her knees and took my cock in both hands, sliding it into her mouth. She slid my cock in and out of her mouth with the same pace I'd just been using in her pussy and I could feel her tongue on the bottom of my cock, pushing up. My cock and her mouth made wonderful wet sounds that sent me right over the edge into oblivion. I ran my hands into her thick hair and I came deep into her mouth, moaning loudly. When my orgasm subsided, she slid my cock out of her mouth with a pop. As the strength left my legs and I slid down to my knees, she gave me a wicked lascivious smile. We both settled back and caught our breath. With a wink, she wiped the sides of her mouth with the side of her thumb.

"I have always wanted to try that. That was sooooo sexy. I'm in heaven." She crawled over and kissed me deeply. "You are amazing."

Between breaths, I corrected her. We... are... amazing. I've never gotten so lost having sex in my entire life." And it was the absolute truth.

A thunderclap rolled across the water behind the house and we looked up to see that a thunderstorm had rolled in and it was raining pretty hard. We looked at one another and giggled. We'd been so focused on each other and the pleasure, we hadn't noticed.

----------------------------------------------------------

We got up and collected our clothes. Mama held up her sodden shorts. "I think these are done for the day." From the friction of her torso on the arm of the chair her bikini top had rolled down and her gorgeous breasts were bare. I closed in to give them both a kiss on her nipples. "Enough silly. The sooner we get the trailer loaded, the sooner we can take another... break." She said with a wink and a sexy smile.