Mama's Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at that moment both of our stomachs growled and we decided that lunch was next on the docket.

After a quick discussion, and cleaning ourselves up a bit, we decided that I'd run out and get us something from a food truck that was a local favorite. While I was out, I made a quick side trip to my apartment and grabbed a couple of things that Mama might enjoy. Enjoy very much, maybe.

Mama had changed into some yoga shorts and got her bikini top sorted. As we ate lunch, I remarked on how much I was enjoying how the bikini top wasn't fitting her. She smiled and said, "You like this? I haven't worn one in years. This one is Darlene's. She left swimsuits for herself and her husband so they don't have to pack one when they visit. I thought you might like it. Though she's not as big up top as I am."

I leered at her lustfully. "Oh yes, ma'am. I approve. I certainly do."

We ate as the storm died off but the skies stayed cloudy. The temps cooled and we knew we wouldn't get a better chance to load the trailer. So, we opened the garage door, got the hand truck, and got busy.

We'd been loading for perhaps an hour when we heard someone call Mama's name from next door.

"Corine! Corine, do you have a minute!" A female voice called.

We looked over, and we saw an elderly couple making their way across the wet grass. I'd never met them but they seemed the typical Florida beach retiree. They were somewhere in their 70s and seemed like they were still in good shape. The man wore a loose Cuban shirt and cargo shorts, the woman in a comfortable sun dress.

"Sure, Dottie. Come on over." Mama called back.

The couple walked over and stopped about ten feet away. They were both quiet for about half a minute as they took in our barely dressed condition. The man especially seemed to be enjoying the view of Mama. Noticing the uncomfortable silence, Dottie spoke up. "We wanted to speak with you about the goings on last night."

Mama replied with a blank look, "Goings on?"

The man broke from his stare and said, "The noise last night?"

In a remarkable moment of quick thinking, Mama replied, with a straight face, I might add, "Oh that! Yes, that kept us up for quite a while as well. I think there was a screech owl in the tree between the houses. It made a frightful racket."

I bit my lip to keep from laughing as I watched Dottie's face screw up into a confused look as she silently mouthed the words, "screech owl", trying to make sense of it. The man had no such problem, he knew bullshit when he heard it. "A screech owl? If that was a screech owl it was the most religious owl ever. With a wry look, he flapped his arms comedically and mimicked, "Oh God, oh God!", in imitation of Mama's voice.

At that Mama and I just lost it. We laughed until we couldn't breathe. Finally, Mama tried to gain some control. "David, the truth is", was as far as she got, twice, before lapsing back into gales of laughter. As we got control of ourselves, the couple just stood there looking embarrassed. With a smile, Mom stepped closer to them.

"Guys, the truth is, I have just gotten divorced, as you know, from a man who was secretly gay for THIRTY years! So, if anyone deserves to get laid by a gorgeous, strapping young man, IT IS ME!" She waved her arm to indicate me. "This my lover, Jake. Jake this is Dottie and David Dawes." She took a deep breath. "So, if you are my friends, would you please cut me a break, and break out the earplugs for a couple of days?"

The couple stared at us with no expression for a few moments and then David spoke. "Yeah, umm, I think we can... we can do that. Maybe sleep in the spare room on the other side of the house too?" He looked from Mama to me and then back. "Well, carry on then. Have a good one." Then David turned and walked off, leaving his wife standing, clearly a little surprised.

Dottie spoke, to break the silence, "We do have umm... ear plugs. David snores quite badly sometimes, so......." she trailed off. "Okay then, be seeing you." She turned and scurried off after her husband.

As we turned back to the trailer, I looked at Mama with a quizzical look, "A screech owl?" Mama just smiled and shrugged. In a moment we'd erupted again into gales of laughter.

---------------------------------------------

After we'd gotten most of the trailer loaded, we called it a day. Less groping and kissing than this morning but the looks and smiles continued. I threw some steaks on the gas grill and Mama cooked some baked potatoes. Over the meal, I asked with a smile, "Another shower and a movie?

She smiled back. "Noooo, I think I have something else in mind." She licked her lips suggestively.

After supper, we set to the dishes. After I cleared the plates, I stepped behind her at the sink and pushed my groin into her ass, and reached around to cup her breasts. I spoke softly into her ear as I kissed her neck

"David was admiring your fashion sense this afternoon."

Mama smiled. "Oh, he's been enjoying that for years. He's a real looky-loo, that one."

I replied with a smile. "Likely he especially enjoyed it today. Between your barely covered tits and the camel toe you have going on, Dottie might get a little action herself tonight."

With a slightly alarmed but amused look, Mama glanced down at her groin quickly. "Whoops." She said covering her smile with her hand. "I didn't put panties on. I thought it would be sexier."

"Oh", I replied, giving her a leering grin. "It most certainly is." I reached around, and slid my finger through the crease in her yoga pants, pulling her toward me.

"Mmmm. That's nice." She ground back into me for a minute or so and then shook herself free of my hands.

"Okay, let me tell you my idea for our fun tonight before this gets too... involved." She took my hand. "Come with me."

"I have been," I replied with a laugh.

She looked back at me with feigned shock and a grin. "Ugh, such a naughty boy."

"Always."

She took me into her master bathroom. I'd been in it this morning but aside from relieving myself, hadn't looked around. It was a large room, nearly half the size of the bedroom. A large walk-in shower, two sinks, a dressing area, and one of the two doors into the closet. But she led me to the rather enormous, roughly triangle-shaped garden tub.

She turned into me and looked up into my eyes.

"I have a confession." She said, pausing to lightly clear her throat. "Like anyone I suppose, I have my fantasies. And one of them is taking a sexy bubble bath with a beautiful sexy man. Ever since you returned from the Navy, looking as you... do, that beautiful sexy man has been... you."

Surprised but happy, I said, smiling. "So, you, had a crush on me too?"

She met my eyes while biting her bottom lip and nodded. "A big one."

"That's the most wonderful thing anyone has ever said to me, Mama," I said as I kissed her.

"So, would you? Take a sexy bubble bath with me. Or is that just, too corny?" She said with a nervous laugh.

Seeing how much this meant to her, even if I had thought it corny, I wouldn't have said so. "I think that is a terrific idea. But I'm fairly sure neither of us is going to get very clean."

"Oh, I'm counting on it. That's what the shower is for". She said with a grin. "Give me twenty minutes to set up?"

I went back to my room, stripped, and took a few minutes to wash my face, shave and brush my teeth. After twenty minutes was up, I grabbed my bath towel and something I'd gotten from my apartment. This seemed like the perfect time to take advantage of it. I hid it inside the fold of my towel.

When I arrived in the bathroom, the lights were out, and the room was lit by a dozen tiny candles in little red glass holders. A bottle of wine was in a bucket of ice with two glasses standing by. The tub was filled with warm water, bubbles, and a beautiful woman.

Mama smiled seductively from the water. "What do you think?" She asked.

"I think this might become my fantasy too."

"Well climb on in and let's get the fantasy started for both of us," Mama said, her southern drawl coming out a bit.

I set my towel on the side of the tub and climbed in carefully. The bubbles had a slight lavender fragrance. I settled in and the warm water felt terrific. I'm used to physical work, but packing involves stooping, squatting, and lifting. I'm not ashamed to say I was a bit sore.

Mama smiled at me and took two handfuls of bubbles and slid them over her breasts. "This is the good stuff." She said, gesturing to the glass bottle on the side of the tub. "All natural fragrances and essential oils. The oils make things soft and... smooth." As she said the word smooth, she lightly slid her left foot over my cock.

"Mmmm. That feels nice." I took her wandering foot in my hands and began to massage her foot. "But this might be what you need right now."

Mama closed her eyes and laid her head back. "Oh baby, how did you know? Oh that's... ohhhhh."

I've given a few foot massages in my day. My ex-wife is a nurse and I'd previously dated a marathon runner. I had a black belt in tarsal treatment. I applied it with enthusiasm.

I switched feet and Mama, lowered her head to meet my gaze. "You are... such a gift. I've never felt the things you make me feel." She looked down at my hands on her feet. "You know, you made me ejaculate out in the living room."

I smiled. "Yep, I noticed. Pretty hard to miss."

"I've never ejaculated in my life! Not once. I didn't even know I could. I'd seen it while watching naughty movies on my phone, but I just figured that some women could and others not. It was... mind-blowing." Then she gazed intently into my eyes and said, "Thank you. So much. This means so much to me." Her eyes swam with tears. Mama would often tear up when she was happy. Birthdays, weddings, births, family gatherings, graduations, and other special occasions would make her tear up. Apparently, great sex made the list.

At this moment, I figured this was a great time to re-aim the conversation away from me. I wanted this weekend to be about her. I took her calves in my hands and spread her legs. Then l leaned forward and slid my feet behind me. The oils in the bathwater made that sort of maneuver quite easy. I slid my body up over hers, on my hands and knees.

"You got a raw deal. No question. But, there's still plenty of time left to find someone who's going to want all that you are. Trust me, what you are, is pretty sexy and terrific." She leaned in and kissed me, tenderly.

"I should tell you," She paused a moment, her face turning somber. "That I'm selling the house. I'm going to move up to be with Darlene and her family."

I responded instantly. "Of course, you are," I replied with a smile.

"You knew? Did Darlene tell you?"

"Nope. Common sense told me. Aside from Tom's side of the family, you don't have anyone here. Darlene is a day away with baby number three on the way. I'm sure she could use your help. You should be with your family."

She ran her hands down my face, smiling softly. Then she wiped her eyes and pushed me back gently, smiling. "Sit back, you. I'm sore and I'd like to soak for a while. Sadly, I'm not as young as you. Open the wine, would you?"

We soaked in the warm water and relaxed, sipping sweet white wine. Her legs laying over mine. We sat and talk about little things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually, I felt her legs move and slowly she slid her feet up to my cock. Her head never moved; her eyes stayed closed. She began to rub my cock with her feet. Normally feet aren't my thing, but the oil in the soap had made everything slick. When I was fully hard, she sat up and gazed at me with hunger in her eyes.

"Bend your knees." She instructed. I did so. She pulled in her lovely legs and then slid hers, under mine. Then she hooked her hands under my knees and pulled herself closer to me.

"Now baby, slide yourself up onto my lap and lean back. I want that beautiful cock, right here." She indicated whereby sliding her hand seductively between her gorgeous big boobs. Enraptured, I did as she told me, almost forgetting to breathe. Oh, dreams do come true.

When I got my butt in her lap, I leaned back on my hands and bent my knees so that I could support most of my body weight easily. Mama paid no mind to that, as she took my cock in both her hands and laid a big kiss on my cockhead. She laid my prick up against her breastbone and encircled my cock with her lovely breasts.

"Now baby, show me those ab exercises. You're going to have to do the work here."

In response I flexed my hips up and down, sliding my cock up and down in her lovely cleavage. It felt heavenly. So warm and wet and slippery-slidery. I thought to myself that if I got hit by a bus tomorrow, I'd die a happy man. Bucket list accomplished, I'm ready to go.

"Oh, Mama," I whispered.

"Yes, baby. Is it everything you imagined?"

I literally could not get the brain cells in line to form a reply. I moaned loudly.

"Yes, moan for Mama. I love how you tell me how good it feels."

She pressed her hands harder on either side of her breasts, making it even tighter between them. I couldn't take my eyes off the sight of my cockhead popping up between her tits, the action of it making even more bubbles for us. Mama looked intently at my face enjoying the pleasure she saw there.

As the pressure built and my coordination started to get jerky, Mama said, "Yes baby, cum for me. Give me all of it."

That sent me over the edge. My hips jerked wildly and my balls released a geyser of semen all over her chin, neck, and the top of her tits. I threw my head back and let out a scream. I pumped until I had nothing left. No semen, no strength, no coordinated thought. She opened her knees and I slid back over her, panting as if I'd never get enough breath.

As I came to my senses, I heard water escaping. Mama had opened the drain and was letting water out. I looked at her and she leaned back again with a smile and slid her right hand down to play with her pussy.

She moaned lightly. "We're gonna need less water for this next part. Don't want to flood the bathroom."

As I recovered, I watched her play with herself, her eyes closed with a pleased look on her face. It was intensely erotic. Even though I'd just cum, I felt the old twitch that mean that blood was headed into the pipeline. When she looked at me, I began to stroke my cock for her.

She got up onto her knees, grabbed a towel, and wiped the bubbles and my cum from her tits and neck. Then with a lusty look, she slid up over my legs to straddle my lap.

"Oh yeah. That's the spot." She whispered.

She crossed her shins over my thighs and knelt on my thighs. Lifting herself so that I was face first in her tits without having to bend my neck. She took my head in her hands and pressed my face into her body. I took each of her nipples in my mouth and sucked them gently at first. Then I progressively got rougher, squeezing, sucking, pinching, and kissing them all over.

After a few minutes, she moaned. "Oh, you are so good at that. A boob man through and through. But now... I need this."

The whole time Mama had been on my lap, she'd been rocking her hips, rubbing her pussy on the underside of my cock, which had quickly responded to the stimulation. Mama reached down with her right hand and pulled my cock out so that it was lined up with her pussy opening. With a contented sigh, she slid slowly down, her legs slipping off mine so that she sank further onto my cock. She tried lifting herself up and down on my cock a few times, but it was clear the hard plastic on her knees hurt too much. She growled in disappointment.

"Hang on a sec, let's try... this." I slid the both of us into the center of the tub and then slid her back between my knees. Then I straightened her legs to each side of me, grabbed her ass in both hands, and pulled her briskly back into my lap. Mama gave a cute little "Oh!" when her clit met the underside of my cock with some force.

I lifted her up and Mama got with the plan. She reached down and guided my cock inside her. She settled down on it with a quiet moan.

"Now bend your knees and put your arms around my neck. I'll take it from here."

It's a good thing Mama had the forethought to let most of the water out of the tub because we made some waves. I pulled her into me hard, repeatedly. Mama's nails turned into claws in my back and she screamed out her enjoyment. The movement of the water under her ass made an unusual feeling on my dangly bits, that was not altogether unpleasant, though it was distracting.

There comes a time in every sexual position when the pleasure peaks as you both get used to the angle, the depth, the friction, etc. That's when I break out my secret weapon. When we reached that point, I brought out my all-time favorite sex toy, from under my towel. The waterproof, vibrating egg. Getting it switched on and in place required the use of my hands, so Mama noticed when I removed my hands from her ass.

"What are you...?"

Mama saw the device just as I turned it on. In this glass and tile room, the acoustics were excellent. The BRRRRRRR sound was insistent.

As I lowered it down between us, she whispered, "Oh you dirty boy."

I smiled wickedly. "Yes ma'am, that I am."

I slid the egg, humming, in between us. I slid it down my belly onto the base of my cock. I'm not ashamed to admit I love these toys. The vibrations feel terrific. The best part is, in that spot, it is centered right on her clit. Mama's eyes flew opened wide and then closed slowly and she drank in the wonderful feeling of the vibrations.

"Oh, baby. I always wanted to get something like this but I was afraid he'd find it. Oohhhhhh, that feels magnificent."

I ran the toy's wire under my arm and set the controller on the side of the tub. I slid my hands back under Mama's ass and pulled her into me and held her there, pinching the toy tightly between our pelvic bones.

Mama wailed and leaned back. Our movements were small, so as to not let the toy move from its wonderful spot on both of us. I slid her back and forth less than an inch and she instinctively leaned back on her hands and started rolling her hips upward.

I picked up the pace, pulling her into me, and she matched it with her hips. She locked eyes with me and with every stroke she let out a moan/gasp that sounded like "huh". After a few minutes, she whispered, "I'm gonna cum baby, oh I'm gonna cum. Are you close?"

Honestly, I was too close. Lost in the feeling I could only bite my bottom lip and nod. I did my absolute best to hold off, but in the end, I failed. I pulled her into me and held her tight. Her rolling hips milked me as I came deep inside of her. It felt wonderful. Realizing I'd finished, she ground harder yet into me and harder onto the egg. She took her hand off my shoulder and grabbed her left breast and squeezed her nipple hard. That was her trigger. She pulled it and she went off.

She flung her head back. "Yes! Yes! Yes! YEEESSSSSS! Oh yes, oh yes. Ohhhhhhh." She rocked her hips slowly for a moment and then her eyes opened wide and her whole body tensed up. "Turn it off, turn it off! Oh, turn it off!"

I grabbed the controller and stabbed the OFF button. She immediately relaxed and collapsed back onto her elbows. We lay there, our legs entwined as we both caught our breath. Finally, she looked up at me with a bit of a sheepish look.

"Don't get me wrong, babe, that felt great, but the tub fantasy is a bit of a bust. Hard surfaces are just too rough on this fifty-two-year-old body."

I laughed and agreed it was a bit rough. "I think though, with some thought, we can improve the experience."

She looked at me slyly. "Maybe your right." Then she reached down and pulled the egg from between us with a little gasp. "This little gem though. Oh, that was amazing. You are full of surprises young man."