Mama's Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you are certainly a naughty one, but not a cad."

"For thirty years Tom was a closet homosexual, and you have been a closet sex kitten." I smiled playfully at that last part.

Mama smiled and blushed. "Like Brigit Bardot? Ha."

I squeezed her hands in mine. "Better."

Mama removed her hands from mine, covered her mouth with both of them, and laughed heartily.

We had a delightful dinner, full of good food, good wine, good company, and sexy smiles.

----------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived back at the house, you could cut the tension with a knife. When we got inside, Mama locked the front door, took my hand, and led me straight into her bedroom. She drew the shades and walked up to me. Without saying a word, she slid her hands under my sportscoat and pushed it back off my shoulders. Mama reached up and pulled my head down to hers, and kissed me, sucking my bottom lip into her mouth. As she started on my shirt buttons, Mama finally spoke.

"I've been imagining this part since I saw you in the kitchen. I've been so wet from it; I should've worn a panty liner." She giggled.

I agreed. "I've been thinking about it too. We haven't done much undressing thus far, have we? We just got naked." I popped my cufflinks off.

When Mama ran out of buttons, she peeled my shirt off me and ran her hands over my chest and then around my waist, pulling herself into me. "Oh, you smell... sooo good."

Mama licked and kissed my chest while she took care of my belt buckle and the clasp on my dress pants. I took a moment to kick my shoes off. Mama took my pants and boxers off at the same time, taking time to give my hardening cock a lick as she stood. I took the initiative at this point to reach down and grab my socks off. There's really no way to take off socks, sexy-like. Mama giggled at my little getting-socks-off-jig.

"I'm sorry, I can't wait anymore," I said a little breathlessly. I pulled her into me and kissed her hard, my erection insistent on her hip. I broke the kiss and slowly spun her around and embraced her from behind.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure that I am the villain here." I wrapped my right arm around her waist and set my hand on her belly. My left arm circled her shoulder and I set my hand on her breastbone. "Oh, I do love these beautiful shoulders," I said as I began to kiss her neck and shoulders with gusto.

Mama responded with an Mmmm and ground her ass into my erection. I found her dress's zipper and pulled it down, then slowly slid the dress down until it passed her breasts and fell to the floor. Gravity is a wonderful thing sometimes. Beneath the dress, she wore a black, lace, and elastic bustier and matching lace panties. I caught my breath as I spotted us in her dresser mirror, a few feet away. I turned us to face it and whispered, "Look at us."

Her head had been back on my chest and her eyes were closed. Mama opened them and gazed into the mirror.

"God, Mama, see how sexy we look? Mama's new bustier had stocking straps at the bottom so no garter belt was necessary. "You are a goddess." I ran my hands down her collarbones and took the lace tops of her bustier and folded them down freeing her wonderful breasts. I cupped Mama's tits firmly and resumed my attention on her neck and shoulders.

"You make me feel like one, baby." She said as she watched us in the mirror. Slowly Mama reached up and took my right hand and slid it down until I could cup her vulva. The gusset of her panties was indeed very wet. Mama writhed against me, enraptured by the feeling of being touched in three spots that turned her on.

I knelt, sliding my hands down Mama's sides to take ahold of her panties, and slowly slid them down. Then I stood and resumed my attention from a moment ago, but this time, sliding my fingers through Mama's labia. As my fingers got wet from Mama's pussy, I took them up to her nipples and rubbed them between my finger and thumb, using the wetness to lubricate. I switched hands and then did the same again for the other nipple. Mama moaned lustily.

I straightened and turned her around to face me. We kissed deeply, our tongues probing. My hands roamed all over Mama's body. I couldn't get enough, touch enough or feel enough. I was intoxicated like no alcohol had ever achieved.

Mama stepped back, against the edge of her bed and leaned back against it, spreading her legs.

"Come worship me again."

Like a man in a daze, I stepped up to her and lowered my face to her breasts. I cupped them both and took Mama's right nipple into my mouth. The taste of Mama's juices on her nipples was delicious.

"That's it, babe. Love mama's big tits."

That's when it hit me. I'd been thinking all night about how to make this, what was very likely, our last bout of lovemaking for the weekend, special. Especially memorable. Aside from the super-hot undressing, I couldn't think of anything aside from just being a capable lover. That's when I realized, aside from a few comments in my moans, I wasn't very vocal during sex. But she was. She'd told me she never could do it before.

"He... never let me talk dirty to him. He said I sounded like a whore." "But you still always wanted to."

So that means no one's ever... talked dirty back to her. And the light bulb turned on.

I looked up at her and our gazes met. "I love your big tits, Mama. They make me so hard." I took her hand and glided it past my rock-hard cock. "Do you feel how hard I am for you?"

Mama felt around to grasp my cock. "Oh yes, baby. Is that all for me?"

"Every bit. But first I'm going to eat your pussy until you cum all over my face."

I sank onto my knees before her and pressed my face into her vulva. Mama moaned loudly. "Yes, baby, yes!"

Even with her three-inch heels, she wasn't quite tall enough for me to kneel before her with my face in her pussy, without uncomfortably craning my neck. I quickly stood, lifted her, and plopped her curvy ass back on the sheets. I lifted her legs and met her eyes. "Hold these up for me?" I said with a wicked grin. Mama nodded with an excited look and grabbed the back of her knees.

I got back on mine, slid my hands under her thighs, and pulled her pussy into my face. "Mama, your pussy is so wet and sexy. I want to lick it for hours."

"Oh, honey, the way you are talking. It's so hot. I love it."

I smiled inside my head and began to lick Mama's pussy intensely. I spread the hood of her clit with the finger and thumb of my left hand and the fingers of my right began to probe around her hole. I took a moment to wet my first two fingers and then slid them up inside her dripping pussy. Mama gasped and let out a lustful wail. I sucked her clit into my mouth and slid my fingers rapidly in and out of her. Her hips began to buck and she rocked back to lift her ass higher. I licked and sucked at her pussy lips then renewed my assault on her clitoris.

She lifted her head from the bed to look down at me with eyes wide. "Oh baby, I'm...!"

Every time she tried to speak I pistoned my hand faster inside her until she gave up entirely and just wailed and thrashed as her orgasm took her. I stopped with my tongue and pressed down on her G-spot. That sent Mama over the edge. Her hips flexed one last time and she squirted her cum all over my face, neck, and chest, wailing like a banshee. As her body relaxed, she lost her grip on her knees and her legs came down. The momentum of that movement, caused her to slip off the edge of the bed, into my lap.

While I silently said a prayer of thanks that my erection didn't get mashed beneath her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me wildly. Between kisses, there was a barrage of "Oh baby" but whatever else she wanted to add, never got uttered. I slid my arms under her legs and lifted her and tossed her further onto the bed. She laughed and flopped back on her elbows, her tits bouncing erotically.

I slid up on the bed and positioned myself between her legs, on my knees. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me.

"Oh, someone's ready now, aren't you? Remember baby, I'm super sensitive right now so...."

That was as far as I let her get. I slid my cock into her wet pussy and pushed it in, to the hilt. Our bodies slapped together, and Mama's eyes flew open wide.

"Now Jake, I know you're..."

Again, my cock interrupted her as I began to slam into her hard and repeatedly. At first, she tried to slow me down, pushing into my chest and blurting out surprised little OOOs every time our bodies slapped together.

"How does my cock feel inside you, Mama? This is what you asked me to do on our first night. You wanted me to take you in your marriage bed." I punctuated every word with a thrust of my hips. Her surprised little sounds turned into loud moans and gasps of pleasure.

"Oh baby, your cock feels so good in me. It was rough at first but ohhhhh............" Her voice trailed off as her head went back and her eyes closed.

"That's good Mama. This is how you need to be fucked. How you deserve to be fucked. And I'm not going to stop until I'm exhausted or you lose consciousness."

"Yes, baby! Give it to me! Give me that cock!"

I took Mama's calves in my hands and slowly brought her legs together in front of me, my hips never slowing. I leaned forward letting Mama's legs take some of my weight and then I wrapped my arms around her knees and began to rapid-fire hammer into Mama's pussy. She was super wet from her first orgasm and our fucking made the loud wet sounds that have always been an enormous turn-on, for me. If the word "lust" had a sound, wet bodies lapping together is that sound. Apparently, Mama had been thinking that too.

"Oh, Jake. Oh, Jake! The sounds of your cock in me! Oh, it's so dirty! I love it, I love it! Fuck meee.......!"

Mama's second orgasm surprised us both. Her eyes and mouth popped open wide and she gasped. She reached up and grabbed my forearms and squeezed tightly as her orgasm rolled through her. She rolled her hips involuntarily in time with my thrusts and she screamed.

I did not let up. I continued to hammer into her as she wailed. When she tried to speak, it came out as unintelligible gibberish. Not long after, I felt that familiar tingle.

"Oh, Mama. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum inside you. I'm gonna fill you up!"

Mama looked up at me and our eyes locked. "Yes, Baby! Yes, Baby! Yes, yes! I'm close!" Mama screamed, as she reached down and began to furiously rub her clit.

"Yes Mama, rub that clit. I want to feel you cum on my cock."

I did my best to hold off for a few minutes but there was just no way. I came, and came and came, and lost myself in the euphoria. I pistoned hard until I lost my rhythm as I came. At that moment, I felt Mama's pussy clamp down hard on my cock as she came too, her hands clawing at the sheets.

When my orgasm subsided, I just knelt there, supported by Mama's legs, trying to find some air for my lungs. We gazed into each other's eyes, silently telling each other how good we felt. How good we'd made each other feel. It was incredibly intimate and special. I'll remember it for the rest of my life.

Finally, as my erection softened, I slid from her and gently pushed her legs to one side. I lay down next to her, sliding in under her arm and laying my face on her breast. We lay there for a long time holding one another, just enjoying the happiness of the afterglow. It was Mama who broke the silence.

"Bastard." She whispered to me. I could hear a smile in her voice.

I looked up at her. "Hmm?"

"Exactly how am I gonna find someone who can top that? I don't think I can walk right now."

I smiled and kissed her breast. "Good thing we're in bed then."

"Are you staying tonight? Mama asked quietly.

"Yes. I'll just go straight to the stationhouse from here in the morning. I've got a fresh set of clothes. My alarm goes off at 5 am. Is that okay?

Mama sighed and stroked my hair. "That's just fine sweetie."

--------------------------------------------

After a half hour or so. We forced ourselves to get up and get showered.

Like the night before we showered in such a way as to not get ourselves worked up again. When we were rinsed, Mama stepped before me and wrapped her arms around me, and hugged me tightly. Without looking at me she asked, "Does the fling have to be over? I mean, you are on shift for 24 hours with 48 hours off. I'm free most of the time and it's going to take a few weeks to sell the place. We could...?" Mama left the statement unfinished.

I gently lifted her face to look into my eyes. "Mama, there is something building between us. I feel it and I know you do too. If we go around cavorting like rabbits for the next few weeks, that's only going to get stronger, isn't it?"

Mama's eyes filled up and she nodded.

"Is that going to make saying goodbye, easier or harder, you figure?"

Mama didn't answer she just sniffed and buried her face in my chest again. After a minute she got control of herself and smiled up at me slyly. "But there are so many things I haven't tried yet! We haven't done a sixty-nine position and we haven't tried it while spooning, or reverse cowgirl and you haven't spanked me yet! Her look was half serious, half joking.

I smiled. "Okay. Fair points. God knows I've wanted to smack that ass. How about this? I go back to work and you go about selling this house and getting movers and packing and so forth." Mama's look turned serious.

"You are driving to Darlene's. yes?"

Mama nodded.

"So how about you spend your last night with me at my place? Bring your sexual bucket list and we'll do our best to get things checked off. Send you off right."

Mama made a cute little pouty face. "It's liable to be a long list. I might need a weekend. Hmm?"

I leaned down and kissed her. "It's a date."

---------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, while I was at work recovering from my weekend, I gave Darlene a call. I told her to give her dad a call and let him know the trailer was ready to pick up. I also told her to tell him, that although I was very upset with him at the moment, I would eventually get over it and that I still considered him my friend. It was hard on Mama now, but it had to have been hard for him, for a long time. After that, we chatted about her pregnancy and the plans for the new baby. Then she laughed and remarked jokingly that her husband had happily volunteered to get a vasectomy. No plans for baby number four.

When I started the whole, "Well I'll let you go..." bit, Darlene stopped me.

"Jake?"

"Umm... yeah?"

"Did you have sex with my mother?"

I stammered. "I ah, well umm... what makes you ask that?"

"I heard Darlene sigh impatiently. "When dad first dropped the bombshell, I stayed with Mama for a couple of weeks. During one of our talks where I was just letting her vent, she cried. Mama told me, that what she was the most upset about, was that dad hadn't left years ago. Back when she was young and beautiful so she could have seduced you when you got back from the Navy. And Jake, everyone knows you totally had the hots for Mama back in college".

I was speechless.

"So." Darlene continued, "Jake, did you have sex with Mama?"

At this point, I figured honesty was the best policy. "Repeatedly and with great enthusiasm."

Darlene was not shocked. "Oh, that's great. I was so hoping you two would hook up. She so needed to have a steamy affair. Thank you, Jake."

I was the surprised one. "You wanted this to happen?

Darlene laughed. "It was Jeff's idea. He's not really deployed you know. Is Mama, okay?

A little shocked at the thought my conniving friends had put into this, I replied with my usual humor. "Oh yeah. A couple of days rest and some Tylenol, she'll be as right as rain."

Darlene laughed so hard that she snorted.

I couldn't help it. "That's still so cute." I won't repeat what she called me.

--------------------------------------------------

It took much less time than Mama thought to sell the house. All told three weeks from putting it on the market to handing over the keys and driving away.

As we planned, Mama showed up at my place before leaving for Darlene's. And wouldn't you know it? That silly screech owl followed her all the way to my place? Kept my neighbors up for hours. It was a great weekend.

---------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

A story like this needs a happily ever after, doesn't it? Here goes.

Darlene gave birth to a healthy baby boy that she did NOT name after me, despite my repeated suggestions.

Jeff was honorably discharged and has met a gal that he's serious about. Our first conversation after my fling with Mama was interesting, to say the least.

Things are still icy between Mr. Eastman and well... everyone.

Mama met a guy seven months after moving. He's nine years younger than her. She laughs and calls herself a cougar. She's happy and he gives it to her just how she wants. I'm overjoyed for them both.

Ellie and I are dating again. Exclusively. I had a spill while at work and tore the meniscus in my left knee. While recovering from surgery I joined the Fire Safety Training team, which is a Monday through Friday, 40-hour gig. I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it a permanent change.

Ellie finished her Master's in Nursing degree and took a nursing administration job. Yep, you guessed it, Monday through Friday, 40-hour gig. My lease is up soon and I'm going to move in with her. Sometimes, things just have a way of working out.

Thank you very much for reading my sexy story. This is my very first. I would love to hear your critiques and criticisms. I assure you no matter what you say, you cannot hurt or offend me. I was in the service too long to let shit like that bother me.