Mama's Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled.

"I'm going to have to get one of my own." She said with a grin.

"That one is, your own. It's brand new. Took it out of the package yesterday so I could make sure it had a fresh battery."

Mama smiled brightly at me. "Okay. Now, how the hell do we get up from here?"

-----------------------------------------------

We managed to untangle ourselves and climb from the tub. I went into the shower and started the hot water. Mama got fresh towels and slipped in behind me. She slid in under my arm and around my front, under the shower stream. She leaned her head back to let the water cascade down her hair and back. My breath caught in my throat at how beautiful she was. I stepped back and grabbed the body soap and loofah. I got it all sudsy and stepped toward Mama with a grin.

"Oh no." She said, pushing me back and taking the loofah from my hand. "If you start that, we're gonna get all worked up again. I'm beat. I need sleep." She leaned in and gave me a quick peck on my lips. "Tomorrow is another day."

We washed, dried, and climbed into bed together after putting on fresh sheets. We were asleep in seconds.

----------------------------------------------

-Sunday

Sometime around dawn, I awoke to a curious sound. It was a low engine noise that made me wonder if a neighbor was out mowing. Seemed kind of early to me. I turned over to look at Mama.

She was on her stomach, her head turned towards me and her eyes locked onto mine. A low moan came from her perfect mouth and a shiver ran down her body. She grinned wickedly at me. "I love my little toy." She whispered.

I laughed when I realized that the distant engine sound was our little egg. I moved to have a look and saw that she had slipped the little guy inside of her. One hand was holding it in, the other was rubbing her clit vigorously. Her hips bucked up and down and she moaned lustily. I reached out to grab her ass.

"No. No touching." She smiled and said playfully. "Not until I tell you to." Her eyes closed and her body shook.

"Yes, Mama."

"Good boy."

Mama rolled onto her side so that I had a beautiful view of her body. She gazed at me and said, "Take off that sheet. Let me see you."

I did as she asked and revealed my body and my hardening cock. Another spasm shook her body as she ate me up with her eyes. Watching her breasts giggle when she shuddered was intensely erotic and it brought me to full hardness.

"Stroke it for me?"

"Yes, Mama."

I began to slowly stroke myself. After a few, precum began to glisten on my cockhead. As my excitement rose, I began to stroke faster.

"No no. Stroke it slowly and easily. We don't want you to get too wound up, just yet."

"Oh, Mama."

Mama looked at me seductively. Do you want these big boobs?"

"Oh yes, like you can't even believe."

Mama glanced down at my prick, sliding in and out of my right hand. "Oh, I have some idea. Come over here and suck on my nipples. I'm going to cum soon."

I crawled over and situated myself so that I could suck on her nipples easily. My right hand resumed its efforts.

After just a couple minutes of this nipple and clit, one-two punch, Mama inhaled sharply and held her breath as her orgasm shook her. I leaned back away from her so that I could watch her body move as she shuddered. Her hips bucked and she moaned. Finally, she collapsed in a relaxed heap and she slowly pulled the egg out from her sopping wet pussy.

Mama looked at me, her eyes only half open. She passed the toy over to me to turn off. "If they charged a million dollars for those wonderful gadgets, it would still be worth every penny. Mmmmm. Well done, lover, you stopped sucking at the perfect moment."

I knew from experience with my ex-wife, that nipple play was often an unappreciated distraction when the big O happens. When I see the first signs of orgasm, I usually pull my mouth off and lay my cheek on the wet nipple, so that there's no temperature change.

"I aim to please."

Mama lay on her back, eyes closed, with a big old lazy smile on her face. Her lovely breasts slid to either side seductively, as she basked in the afterglow. After she caught her breath, she lay back and looked at me smiling in contentment. She held open her arms and then her legs for me, indicating I should be between those legs pretty quickly.

When we were face to face, she whispered, "Put that lovely cock inside me. Right now. I'm super sensitive right now, so slow and easy please."

I worked my way into position and slowly slid my cock inside her. It was a delicious feeling. Her warm, wet folds just cradled my entire length. I slid out and then back in almost lazily.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Perfect." We gazed intently into each other's eyes as I worked in and out of her pussy. It feels great to fuck wildly, but sometimes, slow and easy is the way to go. It was so intimate and intense. I've no idea if it was a minute or an hour, but in the end, we came together and then collapsed into each other's arms.

I slid off of her and lay on my back. She slid in and laid her head on my shoulder and I pulled her in with my arm. We lay there lightly dozing for about twenty minutes.

"You know, we're almost done. With the packing, I mean."

Mama looked up at me. "Really? I hadn't stopped to notice how much we have left. How much longer do you think?"

"What time is it?"

Mama glanced at the bedside clock. "7:12."

I thought about it and replied, "If we get up now and avoid any "breaks" we could be done before lunch."

Mama sat up excited. "Well then what are we waiting for?" She paused and got serious for a moment. "Wait, if we finish early, are you going to leave early?"

I smiled and spoke. "Oh, I'm not done with you yet. My shift doesn't start until 6 am tomorrow. You are all mine until then."

Mama popped up like a gleeful little girl. "Then let's go! Daylights burning!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Daylight wasn't the only thing burning, sadly. It turned out to be a scorcher of a day. It was a warm morning and by 9 am, it was into the mid-90s.

At 10:25 am, I stood next to the trailer as Mama set the last box in place. I closed the ramp door and snapped the padlock onto the hasp.

"Done". We said together. We looked at each other with broad smiles, sweat soaking through the athletic wear we had put on for the final push. Mama had forgotten a bra, however, and I'd forgotten briefs again, so there were still... distractions.

Mama looked and me and grinned. "Last one in the pool is a rotten egg!" She shouted as she dashed off into the garage. I was about to run after her until I saw those magnificent breasts bouncing around in that tank top and decided the view was worth being a rotten egg.

-----------------------------------------------------

I returned to my room to strip off my sweat-soaked clothing. I pick up my swimsuit and then thought better of it. The pool area and lanai had been designed for some privacy. There were areas you could see into but only by someone a mile across the water, with binoculars. So, I tossed my trunks back into my duffel and walked out butt naked. As I walked out to the pool area, Mama was already in the pool, doing laps. I could see that she'd also deemed clothing to be unnecessary. I watched her body move through the water. She was very graceful and a terrific swimmer. She had been on the swim team in high school and college, I recalled her saying. I walked to the outdoor shower to rinse the sweat off before getting in the pool. Mama saw me when she switched directions and stopped, treading water.

"Oh yes. If you were mine, I'd keep you naked every second you were indoors. You'd be my own little sexy cabana boy." She leered at me lustily.

I walked to the stairs and started into the water. "That would be a great gig until you got bored of me."

She feigned innocence with a pout. "Never would."

I slid into the water and Mama gave me a "come hither" finger curl. "Come to Mama, sweet little cabana boy." She said with a sexy smile.

I swam to the deep end where she was treading water and grabbed the poolside with my hands, just next to her. I hooked an elbow over the edge of the pool and turned to her.

"So, what does Mama's sexy cabana boy want to do with a whole afternoon left ahead of us," Mama said with a leer.

I smiled, grabbed her around the waist with my left hand, and pulled her to me. I got nose-to-nose with her and felt her breathing hitch. I looked deep into Mama's blue eyes and said, "I think we should get out of this pool, dry off... and go shopping."

Mama's jaw dropped. "Shopping? What are you playing at." This was not what Mama was expecting. Far from it, I'd say.

Then she thought a moment and said, "What, do you want to take me, in a boutique changing room?"

I smiled. "Hmm. That's a nice fantasy. However, I think it would be a lot like the bathtub fantasy. With the added possibility of getting arrested."

Mama looked at me intently. "Then what is on your filthy little mind?"

I grinned, "Well, when I left to get lunch yesterday, I grabbed two things from my apartment, and I made a phone call. I picked up your lovely new pal, the vibrating egg, and I grabbed my summer-weight dress pants, shirt, and sportscoat. My "dress to impress" outfit so to speak."

I'd started with Mama's curiosity, but now I had her attention.

"The phone call I made was to make a dinner reservation at Tuscan Village, at 6:30 tonight. So, if you already have a "dress to impress" outfit you want to wear out with me, that's great. Otherwise, we're gonna......."

At that point Mama broke from my grip, and pushed off the wall, swimming briskly for the shallow end. "Shopping! We're going shopping!"

Before I had moved, she'd swum the length and popped up the stairs, nearly dancing. "I'm going shopping! To buy some pretties for my sexy date with my sexy lover! Woohoo!".

Yep, she said woohoo. I levered myself out of the pool and walked around to where Mama was drying off. I watched her gorgeous nakedness in its joyous dance as I walked. Tight, fit bodies are great and all, but the way a curvy gal's body moves will get me harder than Boolean algebra.

Spotting something on the picnic table, she looked at me and pointed to it. "By the way, Tom sent that for you. Compensation for your labor."

I got to the table and picked up the check. It was signed, made out to cash and there was no amount filled in. Mama was supposed to write that in, when she'd settled on the price with whomever she hired.

Uninterested, I tore it in half and then half again. I tossed the pieces on the table and grabbed a towel. I turned to find Mama smiling at me.

"He's gonna wonder why it didn't get cashed."

"If he asks, tell him the truth. If not, let him wonder. Mysteries are good for the soul."

Mama looked at me curiously. "Is that a Sherlock Holmes quote?"

"Nope, from the greatest detective of all time."

Mama's curious look intensified, and she cocked her head to the side.

"Velma Dinkley.' I said with a grin. I do love a smart gal.

-------------------------------------

Mama is a planner. She's always thinking ahead. Mama dressed for our shopping trip with changing room speed in mind. A simple, but very attractive, peasant girl, off-the-shoulder sundress. Oh, I love that. Bare shoulders are so sexy. I told Mama how much I liked her outfit and how much I loved her bare shoulders.

She grinned and whispered, "Noted."

-------------------------------------

Mama insisted on driving and we headed into the city. Our destination was the Marketplace. It was such a simple name for the big mall in town. It wasn't a market and by the old definition, wasn't truly a mall also.

The Marketplace was a series of mazelike strip malls, all interwoven together. Awnings on every storefront and covered areas between them, so you could shop 'til you drop on the rainiest day. We didn't discuss the stores we were heading to, so I was surprised when she stopped at the local outdoor outfitter super-store.

"Okay lover, here's your stop. Have fun." Mama said with a smile.

"So, I'm not going with you?"

Mama looked down and then met my eyes. "I want it to be a surprise. I want to see your reaction."

That I understood. I enjoy that look when I dress up myself, whether it's from my date or a total stranger. I lifted Mama's hand off the gearshift and kissed it gently. "Enjoy." Then I climbed out, just as a car pulled up behind her. The passenger window rolled down and I heard Mama yell as she pulled away. "I should be about two hours!"

As it turned out; it was three.

--------------------------------------------------------

Mama was giddy all the way home. She wanted to talk about her purchases, but couldn't so she was just a nervous ball of energy. When we got to her home, she dashed into the house so fast, she left the keys dangling in the ignition.

I went to my room, stripped and showered, shaved, brushed, and combed. I got dressed at a normal pace, knowing she'd need some extra time. My pants, shirt, and jacket were perfectly tailored to me. It had been a gift from Ellie before we split. The trousers were a dark charcoal grey. Mildly pleated and they fit perfectly. My pale turquoise shirt was tapered. My sportscoat was a pleasant dove grey that looked great no matter what shirt color I wore and it was perfectly tailored. I finished it off with some simple black dress shoes, a black leather dress belt with a silver buckle, and a pair of silver and onyx cuff links. No tie. I hate them. I'm not a big fan of suits in general, but I have to admit, I look damn good in this getup.

Mama must have heard me on the tile because she shouted as I walked by her door. "Another fifteen minutes, okay babe? How are we doing on time?"

"Just fine Mama. But don't dawdle."

"Never would." I heard her giggle.

----------------------------------------------------

I was pacing in the kitchen when Mama came out. It's a strange thing to admit, but I wasn't this nervous on my wedding day. I heard her door creak open and I heard her shoes on the tile. I counted three Mississippi, took a deep breath, and turned around. The woman before me was a bombshell. An honest-to-God, eat-your-heart-out Rita Hayworth, bombshell. She'd put her hair up in some sort of messy bun. She wore her usual tasteful, barely-there makeup, but added a dark green eyeshadow, that made her eyes deep and smoldering, and reddish-brown lipstick.

Her dress. Oh, her dress. It was a forest green, strapless, just-above-the-knee length dinner dress. The sleeves flared into a lacey bell at her elbow. It was cut to accentuate her natural curves without being... trashy, I suppose is the word. This is a dress you could wear, anywhere, amongst anyone, be the hottest woman in the room, and still be classy. The neckline went straight across the top of her breastbone. It revealed nothing but the cut of it hinted at the wonders that lie beneath. Her jewelry was gold and pearls. Below the hem, she wore tan stockings or pantyhose. On her tiny feet a pair of black leather, ankle strap pumps, with a three-inch heel.

She was just standing there, not posing, not even cocking a hip. She didn't need to. I don't know how long I stared, but finally, she broke the silence.

"I take it this meets with your approval?" He said with a wry smile.

Breaking from my trance, I walked towards her but stopped just short of touching distance.

"Mama, I've never seen anyone so beautiful in my life. My hand to God. You look gorgeous. The dress is... it's just perfect."

Mama's eyes filled up a little bit. Then she cleared her throat and did an expert re-direct. "Let's have a look at you now, baby."

She stepped forward and walked around me, eyeing me up and down. She got to my rear and asked, "Does the jacket have a breast pocket?"

"Yes, it does."

She reached into my back pockets, fished out my wallet and cell phone, and handed them to me. "Good. Tuck these in there. It's a crying shame to disrupt the shape of this beautiful butt. It's a beautiful suit and it fits you marvelously. Grey is perfect with your skin tone and guarantees whatever your date wears will contrast perfectly."

She came around to stand right in front of me and looked up at me. I was so captured by her beauty at that moment, it seemed I'd forgotten how to breathe.

"My lipstick is the kissable kind, you know," Mama said with a grin. "A little hard to get off later, but so worth it."

I leaned in and kissed her tenderly. She kissed me back hard, her hand wrapping around my head with some force. Feeling her intensity, I pulled her into me, and we kissed passionately.

After a minute or so, I took her upper arms and pushed her back slowly. "Oh, man. We should... we should really get going."

She batted her eyes at me and smiled seductively. "Something wrong?"

"Only that if we don't leave right now, these terrific clothes aren't gonna get further than this kitchen."

Mama grinned and motioned toward the front door. "That would be a shame, wouldn't it? Shall we?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We got in my car and started for the restaurant. We drove in awkward silence for a few miles. When we were about halfway there, I stopped at a light. While waiting for it to turn green, Mama took my hand from the gear shift and placed it on her knee. I looked at her and she looked into my eyes calmly, and then slid my hand up under her dress. She stopped when my hand encountered the lacey hem of her stockings. She gave me a seductive smile and winked. I was the canary and she was the cat. And oh, she knew it.

After I started from the light, keeping my hand on her thigh, Mama initiated the conversation by talking about the realtor she'd picked to sell the beach house. With the tension broken, we lapsed into a relaxed chat about her upcoming move. I couldn't help but steal glances at her the entire trip.

Tuscan Village is a very upscale restaurant. Valet parking, reservations only, jacket required. That sort of place. A little birdie named Darlene told me, via text, that it was Mama's favorite restaurant. Only through dumb luck was I able to get a last-minute reservation, due to a cancelation.

To say we got attention from the moment Mama took my arm isn't going far enough. She drew eyes from everyone. Men, women, staff, and patrons. We got admiring smiles and jealous glares. As we entered the restaurant, we walked through like the king and queen of the prom.

Happily, the canceled reservation included a semi-private booth at the rear of the dining area. Walled in on three sides, you could still see into the restaurant, but there was a bit more privacy for conversation. The lighting was pleasantly dim for a romantic atmosphere, but not so dark the staff tripped over one another or we couldn't read the menu.

We ordered a bottle of red wine and ordered or entree. As we waited, we continued our conversation from the car. When we'd exhausted the subject of her moving plans, Mama cleared her throat and changed the subject. Mama reached across the table and held her hands out for me to take. Which I did, a little concerned about where the segway was about to go.

"I need to tell you something. I don't want you to deflect it or interrupt me. You get me, Sugah?

I nodded slowly.

She began. "I love you. Our little... fling, this weekend has been magical. It's an impossible thought, that someone could soothe thirty years of disappointment, but you have. I feel alive and sexy and romantic. Your thoughtfulness and desire for me have made me so happy. You've changed my life. You've changed... me."

I know she'd told me not to, but I had to interject at that point. "I love you too. But no, Mama, I merely helped you realize that it is okay, for you to be who you always have been, on the inside. And, don't assume too much altruism on my part. I've been having amazing sex with a gorgeous woman that I've lusted for, for years. Hell, a convincing case could be made, that I'm the villain here. A complete disreputable cad, taking advantage of a hurt woman when she is at her most vulnerable."