Mamma Mia - Family Reunion

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Mia and Tommy.
1.5k words
4.53
2.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
693 Followers

Author's note: this story is a continuation of a choose your own adventure series. I recommend that you begin at Momma Mia - Introduction so that the story will make sense.

As Stan drove home from the airport he was, as usual, eager to get back to Mia. His old marriage with Julia had been rocky to say the least, but his arrangement with new wife was much more manageable. She got to live in the lap of luxury with the freedom to fuck whoever she wanted while he was away, and he got a bombshell of a wife that was just as horny as he was and who let him explore the kinky fantasies he'd never been able to experience with his prudish ex. He often wondered who exactly she fucked while he was away, but it didn't really bother him. He knew she needed sex multiple times every day, and it's not like he was abstaining while he was gone either. Still, the one-night stands and hookers on his business trips were nothing compared to sex with Mia, and he was ready to strip her clothes off and fuck the second he got in the door. He just hoped that Tommy would make himself scarce. It was hard sometimes to balance his sex drive against weirding out his adult son. Hopefully he'd move out soon, and make things a little easier.

When Stan walked in the front door Mia was there to greet him. He dropped his bags and immediately pulled her in for a kiss, kneading her ass in his hands and grinding against her bulge as they reunited with passion. He began tracing kisses down her neck and onto her chest as he pulled down her dress to reveal her large tits with their chocolate chip nipples, but before he could go any farther Mia pushed him back and rearranged her dress, insisting that she show him her present first. He was reluctant, but there was no denying Mia when she had her mind made up, so Stan contented himself with staring at her swaying ass as she lead him down into the basement. He was about to ask her what the big surprise was, when he looked up and saw something he'd never expected.

That was Julia, his fucking ex, laying on the floor with her legs and arms wrapped around some guy as he pounded her in missionary position. He wasn't even sure if she was aware that they'd walked in, as her eyes were rolled back in her head in ecstacy. She was moaning like a whore, begging him to fuck her harder between gasping breaths. Maybe if she'd acted like that when they'd fucked their marriage might have lasted.

Stan was about to ask Mia just what was going on when she wrapped her arms around him from behind, pressing her tits into his back and her bulge into his ass as she ground herself against him. One arm held his chest, pulling him back into her, while the other deftly released his slacks and fished out his cock, stroking it slowly as he watched the lewd scene continue.

"Doesn't it turn you on?" she whispered in his ear. "Seeing your ex fucking like a whore?"

Stan felt himself hardening in Mia's hand. He had to admit that it was kinda hot. Julia had always been a prude, shooting down his ideas to spice up their sex life and treating sex with him as a chore or a bargaining chip. Seeing her laying there, so lost in sex that she didn't even notice him? The old Julia wouldn't hated it. So he absolutely loved it. The only thing he didn't love was that they guy she was fucking looked to be half his age, if that. He'd heard that she'd been running through a string of younger boytoys since the divorce, using his money and the new tits she'd bought. From the looks of things her most recent one had some crazy stamina. She kept having orgasm after orgasm (unless she was faking those like she'd told him she'd done with him after the divorce), while he was going strong as ever.

"Mmmm, do you want to see that young stud cum in your ex-wife's pussy?" Mia asked as she continued stroking Stan.

Stan could only moan as he thought about seeing his ex degraded like that.

"Okay then, I hope you enjoy your gift." Mia said. "Tommy, you may cum now."

Stan's eyes went wide with recognition as Mia gave the order, but he couldn't look away as his son blasted his pent-up load of cum into his ex-wife. Mia kept stroking his cock with one hand while the other held his chin facing forwards, forcing him to take it all in as she nibbled at his earlobe.

"What the fuck is this?" Stan finally asked as he stared at Tommy and Julia kissing and rolling on the floor with their limbs still entwined.

"You know our arrangement," Mia replied. "I get to fuck whoever I'd like while you're gone. And it turns out these two are even bigger sluts for my cock then you are."

"I know you fuck around, but my wife? My son?" Stan shot back.

"Ex-wife. Besides, I have them both completely broken in for you. Watch. Tommy, lay down on your back and let Julia ride on top you."

Stan stared dumbfounded as they moved to obey. He still hadn't gotten off, and in spite of how wrong this all was, he was too aroused to care. Tommy was already hard again, and even knowing that he was there, Julia straddled him and slid herself down onto his cock with a low moan.

"Just imagine all the fun we can have with them," Mia offered as she released Stan and positioned herself in front of Julia. "I want you two sluts to please me with your mouths while you fuck. Be sure to really put on a show for Stan over there."

Julia glanced over at Stan for a moment, her face betraying her shame, then she turned back to Mia and lifted up the bottom of her dress, pulling her cock out from her panties and obediently kissing the tip. Mia lowered herself down on Tommy's face, sighing with pleasure as he began eating her ass and Julia began sucking her cock. Then, staring over at Stan, she began grinding her hips, rolling her ass crack back and forth over Tommy's face and occasionally allowing him to suck in her dangling balls as she facefucked his mom.

"Come on dear," she called seductively to her husband. "You know you want to try out your gift. Didn't you tell me you always wanted to fuck your ex's ass after what she did to you in the divorce."

Stan held back, stroking his cock as he watched the scene before him, but unwilling to join in the depravity. Then Mia took Julia by the hair and pulled her mouth off her cock and spit in her face.

"Bitch, you're ruining my homecoming gift for my husband. Beg him to fuck your sorry ass."

Julia didn't hesitate for a moment, and began desperately begging Stan to fuck her ass, insisting that she'd always wanted him to, all the while desperately trying to get Mia's cock back in her mouth. Stan couldn't believe it, and the last of his resistance faded. He knelt behind his ex-wife as she got fucked by his boytoy son and his new wife and took in the scene for a moment, then he looked up at Mia and held her gaze.

"This is the best gift ever honey."

"I know dear, now let's fuck this bitch together."

Julia felt something deep inside her snap as Stan buried his cock in her ass. It wasn't taking it up the ass that was the problem, she'd secretly enjoyed that even when she'd denied her ass to Stan as a way to fet back at him for cheating. It wasn't even getting fucked by Tommy, as she'd long since accepted that her son was her lover. It was knowing that after breaking it off from that asshole now she'd never be anything more than his fucktoy. She took solace the only way she knew how, lunging forward to suck in Mia's delicious cock once again, stuffing her last hole and abandoned herself to pleasure.

Stan cut way back on his business travel after that, telling his coworkers that family was more important than anything. His career didn't suffer in the slightest, however, because he took to regularly entertaining clients at his home, where he offered them all the pleasures of the estate. Tommy and Julia had no shame, fucking for the enjoyment of Stan's guests and happily pleasuring them whenever they decided to join in. Every day when he woke up with Mia at his side and Tommy and Julia at his feet, ready to serve them both, Stan would roll over and kiss his beautiful wife, thanking her for making him the luckiest guy in the world.

THE END!

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
693 Followers