All Comments on 'Mamma Mia - Family Reunion'

by ppeaks42

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

As being partial to a good Older Woman/Younger Man interracial smutt stories, especially ones that revolve around futa-on-male, your Mamma Mia series has especially stick with me. Not only does it provide a topic that fits my niche, but it also does so with a well written story and neat premise. The overall idea is very fresh and original, and it’s done as a well crafted piece that breaks the mold of ‘porn what plot.’ The characters are also well done, Mia especially with her differing brands of love that she excerpts on Tommy. The fact that this is also a choose your own adventure, offering many different storylines to go off of, is really good.

Though I want to ask, would you be open to hearing a concept for Mia and Tommy, which, considering you’ve done factors of possession and control around slave and pet play, would revolve around Mia taking a more matronly domineering role with Tommy, thus heightening her as ‘Mamma Mia.’

For this idea, set following “Shower Seduction” (a spin off of the other two lines) Mia begins to develop a legitimate care and love for Tommy as her own to go along with their now non-platonic relationship. In which, realizing he has never had a well established home life with a positive female role model, Mia elects to abduct Tommy and steal a sizable amount of Stan’s fortune. Taking him to a suburban home she has purchased in order to “raise him right” with a new life under her tutelage. Such as insinuating he will start classes at a local community college, get a part time job, and have regular chores around the house. However, she will also become overbearingly protective and possessive of Tommy as a ‘stern-but-doting’ mommy-dom and seeks to make him completely dependent on her by regressing him to his teen demeanor. In which, she proudly asserts herself as his “adoptive mother” in public.

While I see that other variations of this has Tommy either going overtly well endowed or feminized, this would hold back on both of those, keeping his plain and average persona he holds at the very beginning. With any changes to him becoming mental. There could be variants of Mia’s hold on him leading to humiliating and embarrassing situations, such as shopping with him and having him attend a pool party with her friends, it would never go further than such. Along with her hold on him, their evening routine could consist of her bathing him and tucking him into bed before giving him his “nightly glass of warm milk.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous