Mamono Student Exchange - Goblin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sure you don't mind..." Gladys scooted her ass back down, so she could sit on John's cock, lifting her skirt, and revealing her green, shaven pussy, lining up and raising her big butt.

Grinning, Gladys started lowering her hips, her eyes closing as she did so. John could feel his engorged cock slipping inside her soft, slippery cunt, her warm walls hugging his shaft with every inch. John couldn't believe the length she could take, his cock sinking deeper and deeper until he could feel his balls warm and wet. Gladys whimpered, her belly swelling with his massive cock embedded and bulging with the cock buried deep inside her cervix.

"Ready?" Gladys gasped, reaching to hug him.

"Yes!" He lifted his back a little to hug and kiss the mischievous goblin, feeling her massive tits and soft, huge ears in his hands. They kept hugging even as Gladys started to bounce on his cock, rustling her nurse clothes and moving up and down. Whimpering, the little green goblin tried to take as much of the cock inside her, straddling him with loud, wet slaps. She lay her head on his chest, whimpering and squealing, John trying not to cum so fast to pay her some respect for the treatment.

Lifting Gladys' head, he met her eyes, teary with pleasure and joy, pulling her lips for another kiss, as Gladys increased her pace. Her big butt rose up and down, John squeezing it to find the soft, silky goblin skin fitting his hands like a warm glove. He raised a hand and slapped a buttock, Gladys squealing with delight.

She bounced faster, making him gasp and squirm. She kept the pace well for several minutes, until she started to squeak, moan and shudder, and her hot pussy started to burn his balls. The electrifying feeling of an orgasm starting to build in his balls, John gasped and fell back on his bed, trying to focus with Gladys bouncing up and down, squealing and gasping. After a full minute of thrashing, Gladys' cunt clamped down on his cock so hard, he felt like he was going to faint. Letting go, he groaned and allowed himself to cum, his cock pulsing lodged in the small, slutty goblin.

He felt like he was having a heart attack, spending every bit of his seed inside the fertile, crazy goblin hiding him. He couldn't believe Gladys was absorbing everything, impaled on his cock, draining his balls until he could feel them shrink.

"Hah..." Gladys gasped after the screaming orgasm she had, the room soundproofed. "Hah..."

John groaned, his balls ached, and his penis felt like it was in a hot vice, still hard and lodged inside, having felt never like this before. His bladder felt burning.

Yet it was good.

"I'd say you passed the test."

Gladys grinned, slipping off him, her miraculously dry body having sucked all his sweat and cum. She shimmied her panties back on and started spraying the room and the bed with an acrid, clear liquid.

"You are now healthy, clean, and virile. You can find your room outside to the right, follow the corridor..." Gladys stopped for a moment to catch her breath.

"...A maid will direct you."

*-*-*-*

The room was at the end of the cozy underground floor, clean, dry, and warm, the campus was a hive of activity. Goblin girls carried books and notebooks to and fro, busy in study groups. Some goblin girls led human men on leashes, who were students like them, dressed well but collared like pets. There were few human women and girls, most were loner students or janitors and maids cleaning the floors. The cleaners wore as little as possible, though they were not naked, nor wore slave collars like dark elven slaves cleaning their homes. John could swear one of the goblin girls wore electrified prosthetic legs on top of stubby cute green goblin ones, the coal residue on the floor wiped clean by a human maid, topless, and wearing a thong and a maid headdress.

The corridors even had automated vending machines, not just food but potions and sex toys as well!

"Roommate, huh." John mused, his belongings now resting on the floor left by the topless human maid who quietly accepted a silver coin as a tip and smiled, kissing his cheek before leaving with a sway of her hips, her short skirt hiding almost nothing of her big, round ass hugged by string panties. Returning to her duties, the maid continued cleaning the floor.

The room was a bit disorderly but clean. Everywhere books and notebooks were open, notes stuck to walls. Much to his amusement, a bundle of various sex toys was neatly packed in a glass box on a table. The bed had restraints and a few leather cuffs strewn about as well. The study notes were mostly about geometry and mechanical engineering to John's trained eye, though he saw a few notes about improving sex toys and a few erotic drawings. He could hear a shower running, and a lovely sound of feminine singing.

Typical goblin student dorm room, he would find out. Gingerly he started to unpack his clothes and supplies, filling the other cabinet that wasn't plastered with notes and erotic stickers.

"Oh, hey!"

He turned around to find his roommate, a goblin girl standing fully naked before him. Slightly smaller than the goblin girl that led him here, his roommate looked younger, with shoulder-length black hair, piercing blue eyes, and rich, beautiful lips hiding pearly white teeth. Her nose had a shining blue stud piercing the right side, and her big, wide, pointy ears sported small gold earrings.

Her breasts were, much to his hidden joy, large as melons, defying gravity in a comical display with light green nipples. Between her legs, as his eyes would inevitably wander, was a delightfully silky triangle of carefully groomed black pubic hair adorning her pussy.

"Like what you see, human? I was getting the shower warmed up." She giggled, making no effort to cover herself. "I'm Gemma Bolt, your roommate." She smiled, extending a hand to shake politely as if he were a friend. John took it, amazed at how soft and tingly the skin was.

"John."

"Nice!" She smiled. "You must be so tired and dirty, just in time! Just strip and get in the shower with me." She giggled and reached for his clothes, pulling a large bin, presumably for laundry. "Let me help."

A-fucking-mazing. The first moment he entered a foreign country, he had a female roommate who had no shame, no modesty, and was friendly the moment they met! It must be a dream!

Relaxing and giving himself up, John let the giggling, cute goblin girl take off his traveling cloak, shirt, boots, and eventually underwear, quickly stripping him naked. With every revealed body part her grin became wider, eyes shining when she pulled off his undergarments as well and tossed them to the bin, eyeing his penis with a glint in her eyes.

"Nice."

"Thanks." John bit his lips, blushing.

"Come, let's take a shower together!"

Without further ado, John yelped, pulled by the nude Gemma into a modest bathroom with a large shower. With a short nudge of courage, he reached to squeeze Gemma's ass, earning a nudge and giggle before the water started to pour with a roar.

The whole facility was made from a sandy white colored stone, the shower drain skillfully made so as not to drench the whole bathroom from the deluge the steely grey showerhead embedded into the wall gave.

The shower had also an extra stepping stone for the obvious difference in body height between goblins and non-goblins.

The water was warm and almost smelled of perfume. Or it was the bathroom's residual soap and perfume scent left by Gemma, he couldn't tell which. The goblin girl stepped up to the shower stone, lined her face with his, and closed her eyes.

"What the..." John's heart leaped, and the goblin girl started to kiss his lips tenderly, cradling his head with one hand, and caressing his back and ass with the other.

"Mmm..."

He melted into the dominant kiss. Gemma grinned when her hands felt John's throbbing erection, painfully coming back after his quickie with the goblin nurse.

"Gladys treated you well, didn't she?" She giggled, rubbing herself and him with a blue, fragrant shampoo. "I suppose she tried out that big cock first..." Her voice was a bit distant, eyes growing at the size of his balls and shaft.

"Yeah."

"I knew it!" Gemma chuckled, starting to wash him between kisses and hugs. "I don't mind. Humans like to fuck anything that moves!"

He had no words against that.

Grinning, Gemma stepped down, and stood face to face with his dick, washing it with fragrant soap, her soft, big hands squeezing his ass. "You wash, I'll handle this." She giggled, looking up and opening her mouth.

John groaned, trying not to collapse when the goblin slut's head thrust forward, engulfing his cock in her mouth so deep her throat bulged. In his first three experiences, John was spell-struck by the treatment. A goblin's body, compared to the human prostitute he lay with years ago, was softer, their skin thicker, and fragrant. And the goblin pussy was, whether due to lack of experience or being a different species, far tighter, with greater control to squeeze his cock dry.

Their mouths were extremely pleasurable as well, just like their pussies. He could feel Gemma's tongue caressing his balls, her mouth closed around his shaft, the vacuuming feeling unbelievably tight and pleasurable. His eyes closed, and his ears rang when Gemma kept gagging on his cock, her hands giving his butt small pinches, her soft tongue reaching to caress his balls.

"Dear God, she is sucking my soul..." He gasped, unable to speak properly. The Succubus' Curse, so to speak, making every monster species into sex-hungry girls had done a good job on every goblin, turning them into short, stubby sluts that could take a cock foot long and stretch to accommodate it.

Slobbering on his cock, Gemma pushed him against the wall and kept bobbing her head faster. Feeling her teeth on his cockhead was the final straw; John groaned, grabbed her hair, and jammed his cock in her throat, pulsing as he came, exploding in her bulging throat Gemma gulped down, her throat pulsing with every orgasmic shudder John gave.

The rush of water drowned out John's groans and Gemma's soft suckling sounds on his still-hard cock. Her warm mouth, teeth, and tongue kept caressing it, the only thing he could do was shudder, caressing her hair lovingly.

They stood in the shower, Gemma suckling his dick for several minutes, before he lifted her by the hips, Gemma giving a surprised yelp. Sitting down, John made her sit on his cock, which she obliged with a giggle, shifting her plump butt to jam his still-hard cock so deep inside Gemma squealed like a rabbit.

"Lie down...I'll do it!" Gemma gasped, squatting on his cock and using her hips to move up and down, sliding in and out with wet slurps. John just lay down on the marble floor, letting the water wash over Gemma's toned back and shower him with droplets, the goblin girl now owned his body.

They kissed, locked in cowgirl position, Gemma bouncing on top of him. Her ass felt plump but toned in John's hands, with a bit of fat and mostly muscle. Her stubby legs were very muscular, squeezing John's hips in a good lock around his waist. Small yet playfully dominant, Gemma was a perfect host for sex. And she treated him just right.

Within less than a minute of bouncing, John grit her teeth and shuddered, blasting another load inside Gemma's inviting womb, his cock pulsing inside her. Gemma leaned down to kiss him, shaking her hips, and absorbing every bit of his cum inside. Her warm pussy drained him so dry, he could feel his balls shrink.

Silent gasps, the rush of water, and the squirming green slut on top of him were his only world.

*-*-*-*

John and his new goblin girlfriend exited the bathroom with happy sighs, happily collapsing on the bed, now clean and spent. Gemma brought two cups of coffee from the strange copper machinery on her bedside, labeled "Go Juice 2.0".

Gemma turned out to be a quite talkative, adventurous goblin girl. Born from a goblin tinkerer just like many other green shortstacks, she didn't know her father, likely a passing visitor or merchant bedding her goblin mother to a family of eight. Talented in fluid mechanics, she had enrolled in the college to become an engineer studying oil and fluid pumps for irrigation and machinery. Her love of bondage and experimenting with sex came around her adulthood when she had many gadgets to experiment with, strapping herself in harnesses and exoskeletons when she did repair work in her apprenticehood.

Part of her college tuition came from making restraints and sexual machinery to sell to dark-elven merchant ladies, often showing off her wares on herself and the curious merchant women.

Since she lacked contact with many human men, she had been slightly bereft of essence need after adulthood and even thought of leaving with a dark elven trade caravan which left the goblin lands with tools, gadgets, and of course, goblins' excess population of young, horny, curious goblin girls as slaves to be sold to farms and workshops where they'd work hard and get fucked their brains out. Gemma decided against selling her body to the dark elves when the student exchange happened. Her application for a roommate was expedited due to her grades. Gemma told him she wanted to marry him once their studies were over, and dreamt of a big family with many children.

For some reason, despite his student terms, John did not mind that. Still, John thought her stubby, cute body would look great in leather cuffs and bundled up as a fucktoy. Perhaps they could experiment.

Not now, though, he was exhausted and happy, Gemma finishing her coffee and scooching down to suck his dick while he relaxed.

"You're my first fuck," Gemma commented between mouthfuls of dick, moaning as she sucked. "Maybe the only one, I don't know..." She laid her leg on his, hugging him, her head on his crotch bobbing up and down. "If you don't mind, we can spice it up in the future with more men and women."

Damn, goblin, John thought. She was extremely open and forward. He had no idea "sexual liberation" of the goblin kind was this crazy.

"Never had time..." Gemma slurped, sucking with her cheeks caved in like a vacuum, the cock popping out of her mouth. "...to try a roll in Red Light District. I got my studies, which kept me busy as it is." John nuzzled her neck and fragrant hair, kissing her cheek and head. She was small, compact, soft, and adorable in his arm her head on his crotch, softly sucking every bit of essence from him.

Half an hour later, he sighed, blasting inside her mouth for one last time, after which the alchemical treatments on his genitals truly gave out.

Gemma smiled, wiped his cock with a towel, and snuggled close.

"So tell me about yourself." Gemma purred, her big, wide pointed ears wiggling and rubbing on John's naked chest.

So he spoke. He spoke of his dreams, his life, and how little he mattered in human lands despite being an engineer. It was all soldiers and merchants now.

"That's silly," Gemma commented, kissing his cheek and rubbing her toned stubby legs on John's cock. "We buildin' now. Soldiers won't matter much unless you guys want to send us more prisoners of war for work."

"Yeah." He looked at the ceiling. Around them, creaking beds, moaning, and yelps of "Quiet, I can't study!" echoed occasionally.

Goblins.

Gemma and John snuggled, kissing and drinking coffee, planning for tomorrow.

"Want to help me out with my projects? What are your courses?"

He paused for a minute, stopping for breath. Then he recounted his studies and his dream project.

"A generator for homes? Ya think humie peasants can use it without blowing up or breakin' the bank?"

"Well, I was thinking of making a textile or grain mill. You know, the type of stuff that would stick it to dark elves who use human women as slaves to run. That way we wouldn't be paying for slave-produced stuff, and dark elves would have even fewer reasons to prey on humans for labor."

"Don't we have peace now?" Gemma blinked, her blue eyes sparkling with interest.

"Yeah," John groaned, kissing one soft goblin ear. "But still they prey on us with less dangerous methods. And if we do this, they'll need just men. So far no cure for that..."

Gemma giggled. "Maybe it's for the best, maybe not. I wouldn't mind a dark elf boy for a bedmate. So..." She sipped her last coffee. "I got a gas-operated pump prototype project. You can sign up as an assistant." She smiled at him, her eyes gleaming. "So what do we do tomorrow? Go on a date?"

John sighed and laughed. "We are dating now."

"Yeah, I should have said that after we fucked half a dozen times as welcome." Gemma giggled.

"Yeah. What's with the bondage gear?"

Gemma grinned, rolling around and stretching like a cat. "I like to experiment. I like playing a little and being played with. You?"

John swallowed nervously. "I didn't get to."

"Were you never captured by dark elves in a skirmish?" Gemma blinked. "I remember all humans got some military draft, figured out you'd tangle with a monstergirl before you met us goblins?"

"No." John shrugged. "My family isn't rich. I wouldn't be ransomed if it happened, just sent to some dark knife ear home to be a slave."

"Aw." Gemma sighed. "I almost got to be when I ran out of essence and was weak. Guess what, I like bondage, so I thought I'd let a dark elf merchant lady take me to some city to work and fuck. Then the student exchange happened. I'm glad I'm stuck with you now."

"So am I."

Gemma squealed with delight. "That's sweet!"

They kept cuddling, planning a nice outing for tomorrow, the blanket and the warmth of their bodies dragging them into the land of sleep.

*-*-*-*

Gemma's soft lips touched his.

"Good morning..." The goblin kissed him back to the land of wakefulness. "...I got bacon and eggs!"

She was playing the perfect housewife, only in return for sex, which he could spare endlessly, thanks to goblin alchemy. Gemma ran to the miniature kitchen stove, where she stood on a small booster stool making eggs and bacon for breakfast with a sleepy face, wearing nothing but an apron, revealing her butt and back.

Dream job, John noted.

They ate in quiet joy, Gemma sitting next to him and feeding by hand, giggling about every small mishap or spilled coffee.

When he was asleep, she even took the liberty of setting up his little portion of the room, including a wardrobe and drawers for his clothes. Knowing monstergirls clamped down on their human men, perhaps except for dark elves with multiple husbands and slave studs, he let the little intrusion to his life slide.

Then came the morning shower. Since they lived on campus and water was available due to technology, they didn't have to worry about water bills or fuel.

"I'll never let this life go." John thought, seeing Gemma step out of her apron, naked, winking if they wanted to wash together.

"I'll do whatever it takes to stay here."

He balled his fist and punched his chest without Gemma looking. "I'm coming!"

The goblin's sweet giggle indicated she got the double entendre as John shrugged off his shirt and wandered naked inside the bathroom. Once under the water, they wasted no time making out while they washed, soaped, and scrubbed each other, lips locked in a kiss. Gemma's skin felt so different than a human woman's, John barely remembered his first with a prostitute. Or maybe she was less healthy. Or maybe it was because of skin care. He didn't mind. Gemma's body was far less hairy than a human woman's except for her crotch, even her armpits were hairless by nature it seemed.

Her natural scent and breath were fragrant, albeit with a spicy hint and strong feminine odor, especially her silky pubic hair. That didn't prevent John to motion her to turn over and present her ass towards him, which Gemma obliged with a giggle. Without even waiting, John grabbed her butt, and spread her cheeks, lining his cock with her wet, sopping, hairy slit and thrusting inside with one quick push.