Mamono Student Exchange - Goblin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She politely bade him sit on the bed and pushed a button, the machinery on her desk coming to life to fill two cups of coffee, steaming hot, black. John could smell the rich nectar, watching it tantalizingly pour in a

"So how is Goblintown College treating you, human?" She cutely asked, nursing her cup with both hands. John took a sip.

He *had* to learn how this machinery worked. The coffee, with all the sexy distractions around him, still tasted great, even without sugar.

"So far so good! I had a great roommate, and everything is...well...great. Affordable!" He couldn't make small talk in such a situation. Forcing his brain, John decided to tell what he did with Gemma yesterday.

The goblin giggled, looking down. "Cute goblin girls all around you, life being cheap, of course, it's great huh?"

"Well, the next day someone like you inviting over a cup of coffee like that, it just gets better. Didn't expect you to appear...like...that

however."

The coffee tasted good. Molly smiled, taking a sip as well.

"Butt-naked and inviting over a cup of coffee? Am I too obvious?" Molly grinned, revealing sharp, gleaming, tiny teeth.

"Now that you put it that way..." John smiled, extending a hand to stroke her cheek and hair. Molly smiled, leaning to his hand and kissing a finger. Her rubbery, gel-hardened hair smelled like strawberries even from that distance, and when he pulled her for a kiss, her lips tasted like cherries. John realized she had put on some exotic, plant-based makeup, and had washed and perfumed herself.

Well, being presented with such a welcome, John thought, he better give his best.

Molly simply kissed him back and started to remove his clothes.

When his cock popped out of his loose student robes, her eyes gleamed with joy; cooing, Molly grabbed his dick and kissed it before closing her mouth around it, almost completely swallowing his shaft to its base.

"Mm..."

John simply turned around, sinking on the bed, the pink-haired little goblin slut kneeling between his legs to suck him off. Her mouth was hot and small, her tiny, sharp teeth tickling his shaft. To John's surprise, the goblin slut did a handstand, clasping her legs around his neck to present her shaven pussy to his face in the shape of a standing "sixty-nine" position. John could swear her giggles tickling his cock lodged deep inside her throat, pushing her pussy to his face.

Giving the green slut's pussy a lick, John gave it a taste. Using her mouth like a fleshlight, grinning, he lifted the goblin slut by the hips and started to use her -for she was rather light- as a small cock-sleeve as he enjoyed her pink slit's taste, gently thrusting his hips to fuck her mouth like a pussy. Keeping his pace, John started to push her up and down, her mouth closed around his cock, her breath tickling his balls. His tongue savoring the tangy goblin pussy, John then kept pumping his hips, using her mouth as hard as possible, he could hear her giggle and choke on his engorged cock.

The room echoed with wet sounds of slurping and slapping, John's mouthfucking with the tiny goblin in his arms reaching a crescendo. The feeling of the goblin girl's teeth on his cock, her breath touching his balls, her nose caressing his shaft, John tried his damnedest to relax, just enough to keep the bizarre sex move going, and not limp.

The curious goblin slut's mouth was soft, her teeth ticklish on his shaft, and her body a pillow-sized fucktoy with her tongue circling his balls. his mind in bliss, he gave her cunt a few more licks before lifting her balled-up body and started using her mouth as a fleshlight, plunging his dick between her dark green lips and past the sharp teeth which only gave more pleasure. Moving his hips and pumping his cock so deep he could feel her throat bulge, John kept fucking her upside down until he could feel his balls contract with waves of pleasure, and let go.

She could hear her gulp down his cum in throatfuls.

Panting, Molly collapsed on the bed, her stubby, green legs untangling from John's chest, swallowing. John gasped for air, the green little goblin who had just deepthroated him on a handstand cleared her mouth with water and sipped coffee.

Bright goblin eyes blinked at him, the little beauty grinning.

"Sorry, I went overboard."

"Same."

"It's alright."

Molly panted, little cute goblin shortstack she was. When John was about to stand up, he felt a tiny hand on his.

"Um..." Molly looked a bit shy after the sexually bizarre marathon.

...

"Stay with me a little?" She stuck her face to his chest like a cat, hugging him.

He could spend an hour, he thought. With the nice-smelling, small, soft little goblin girl in his arms, naked.

His erection had not died down thanks to the Manticore venom in his veins. Taking the small goblin girl in his arms, he folded her legs above her shoulders and knelt before her, and started thrusting his hips, slowly fucking Molly as he cuddled with her, showering her lips with kisses, which she returned with gusto.

The young man and goblin slowly kept the bed rocking, cuddling while connected at the hip, the gentle, slow sex interspersed with kisses. John kept a slow pace, the goblin slut's tight and muscular vaginal walls, and her heartbeat doing most of the stimulation as he kept the steady pace thrusting inside the folded-up green little monster slut, his hands holding her tiny ankles and shoulders much like a sex toy in his arms.

*-*-*-*

It was a good morning exercise.

John had folded the little goblin girl in his arms and had used her little sex toys to restrain her, ankles locked to her wrists, lifted above her head, like a small sex toy. Lifting her to his waist and slamming inside her as he kept her in his arms, Molly squealing in pleasure loud enough to wake the dead, he had spent another hour pounding her little green pussy. When he was finally spent, they had fallen in each other's arms, kissing and resting for another hour.

"Is it cheating on a goblin when I kissed Molly goodbye like a lover?"

John kept walking, exiting the dormitories, and faced the myriad sights of the college courtyard; humans and goblins and a few other monster races lounged, studied, or played on the wide expanse of rich grass. From cards to science experiments, John enjoyed every step of the way, except for one small moment where he almost was hit: by a pigeon wearing a small firework who buzzed past him with a squawk and promptly landed on the controlling goblin, who seemed to have a remote in her hands with a similar antenna on the rocket tied to the pigeon.

"Steering's off..." The green girl picked up the pigeon and unhooked its harness, releasing the stunned animal.

Blinking surprised, John kept walking with a happy sigh, and into the city.

The now familiar streets were abuzz with the weekend people, goblins, humans, and other races. The goblins were truly industrious despite their slightly immature, crazy actions. He could see small steam-powered devices wiping floors, as well as horse-driven carts that pumped antiseptics and soaps before street sweepers. They had the technology, but they were playful and preoccupied with sex.

That said, he swallowed another Manticore pill, feeling the energy and stamina returning to his veins.

And hurried to the red light district.

"I'm going to enjoy myself to the fullest, come what may."

After a brief walk through the crowd of small, huge-eared, short goblin wenches and their guests, through cobblestone streets and buildings connected via tubes, he could finally see the place he went to, a skip in his step, his lust still unsatisfied.

Passing my glass doors with winking goblin prostitutes in lingerie and makeup, he went straight to his target, the object of his desires, as strange as it sounded.

The huge orc woman in a fur bikini, Nohrah's face lit up in a smile just when she looked bored leaning against the wall, waiting for customers.

Despite being unprofessional, the strong, beautiful she-orc eagerly opened the glass door, waving him inside and holding his hands like a lover.

"John, wasn't it?" She did her best to sweeten her thick, powerful voice. "Please follow me."

A goblin prostitute who just waved her client goodbye looked to her right, watching the human and the huge she-orc disappear upstairs.

"Boy has the big green fever." She giggled at her friend.

*-*-*-*

Nohrah led him to the same tribal fur bedroom as before, quietly taking the payment and storing it away. Her bulk was, for any conventional man of human tastes, too big, too tall, and too toned.

Yet John loved goblinoids, their strong, green bodies, and the mischievous beautiful goblin girls.

"Same as before?" Her massive hands took the silver coins with considerable gentleness, though John still felt his hand being squeezed by massive, strong green hands.

Then the big green beauty eagerly embraced him, her soft, overweight bulk and huge breasts almost suffocating him. They kissed like lovers before a long trip that would separate them, the orcish woman's lips tasting like peppermint- no doubt she used something, John mused as his hands explored her muscular body, taking off her fur bra, feeling the smooth, hard yet yielding musculature of her back.

John wasted no time, locking her lips in a kiss before entering her warm, inviting cunt with one thrust. He already felt Nohrah's strong, muscular legs clasping around his waist: she wanted him inside her as he came.

Nohrah's arms were freakishly strong. John didn't know if he could break free now even if he wanted. He heard her breath becoming faster, more feral. Nohrah being an orc, she kept squeezing him as he kept pumping his hips, creaking the bed as if it was going to break. Even after having bedded another goblin several times, it still felt amazing. John by now could also even feel the difference in the texture of goblin and orc pussy, his vision full of Nohrah's genuinely happy, closed-eyed bliss. Goblins had tighter, but more yielding pussies if you thrust hard enough. An orcish woman's pussy on the other hand, if John's singular experience could be taken for the norm, was larger, but thrusting hard made them wince in discomfort.

He kept pushing, Nohrah's lips locked on his like a lover, her tongue dancing with his. He could feel her large breasts smothering his body, legs locked like a vice. Keeping his thrusts, he could hear the bed creak, and his pleasure mounting. Nohrah broke off the kiss, then started to kiss his cheek, her hands squeezing his ass as he kept breeding her. He knew it, the she-orc wanted his seed, and it was not just business.

Thrusting with a constant pace, he kept feeling warmer, and more relaxed as his control over his body weakened.

Nohrah's breath had become more and more ragged as he kept thrusting mindlessly, nearing an orgasm.

His cock started to burn in pain and pleasure from Nohrah's strong vaginal muscles. He saw Nohrah's eyes closed, face in pleasure. Leaning down, he kissed her lips, starting his pace as an orgasm started building up, reaching the inevitable.

Nohrah started gasping in pleasure, shaking, her bulk constricting John as he kept thrusting, raising her knees above her ass, her beautiful, strong green legs pressing on his back as if she subconsciously wanted to get pregnant by him.

Another minute of painfully tight embrace, John's hips working with the last vestige of his stamina, and he could no longer contain it. Shaking the bed, he kept thrusting until with a grunt, a yell, and a sigh, he felt climaxing, the tightening she-orc's pussy squeezing his manhood until it hurt.

A moment later, he sighed, his body going limp, almost asleep, embracing the she-orc.

He found her staring back with a smile, her strong arms cradling his back and squeezing his ass. His hands returned the gesture, feeling the orc's strong, yet beautifully feminine curves, her abdominal muscles and belly. Orcs, after the Demon Energy of the "Succubization Phenomenon", had become a mono-gendered, muscular, beautiful race of women. Even the most docile who turned to a life of prostitution had become unusually fit, unusually strong, and still, inhumanly attractive.

Thank the stars for the Succubus Queen's Spell, John mused quietly, cuddling with the hard, yet yielding body of the she-orc prostitute, who herself was lost in post-orgasmic bliss, kissing his face.

Getting off her, he pulled out, planting his hands on her sides, and turned around, offering his still-hard cock to Nohrah's lips. The she-orc opened her mouth, taking it all inside until her throat bulged, obediently sucking and cleaning it, John pushing his hips back and forth, savoring Nohrah's tusks tickling feeling which slid past his shaft, the orcish tusks tickling his balls with every thrust. Kissing her belly and laying on her, he started to use her mouth like a pussy, which Nohrah seemed to enjoy experimenting judging by her giggles and moaning, her hands squeezing his ass.

After several minutes of thrusts, he could again build up the strength to cum inside her throat. Nohrah never moved, acting like a living body pillow, anticipating the man's wishes. After all, she'd been a trained whore.

After another round of forced oral sex, John collapsed and rolled next to her, spent.

*-*-*-*

A ring of a bell informed them that the allotted time was over. Nohrah stood up, washed her face and mouth quickly, and helped John dress up. Much to John's delight, she led him outside while naked herself, and hugged her as they bade farewell. Nohrah was an orcish whore thorough and thorough.

When John left, the goblin madam gave her a thumbs up, taking her cut from Nohrah's purse and sending her to the baths.

"Good job, girl!" The gaudily dressed brothel keeper chuckled. Boy's taken a liking to you huh?"

When Nohrah left for a wash and rest, the madam mused, smoking her pipe.

"Sex is nearly free here, yet humans spend money for the exact sex they want." She blew out the smoke, shrugging.

"Such is life, I guess."

*-*-*-*

John exhaled, nearly drained for the day. The manticore venom was still buzzing in his veins, so the day's pleasures weren't over. Still, he had something to do.

The library. His courses needed specific books. Thank the Gods for the printing press: books aren't expensive nowadays. Of course, he had a good guess a goblin librarian might have a sexual request, but he didn't mind. Such was Dunia, where visiting monstergirls get one sexual contact as easily as being offered a cup of water.

Passing half-naked goblin prostitutes by (and receiving more than one pinch on his butt) John returned to the commercial district, passing narrow streets with gas lamps, electrical lamps, and any other outrageously kitschy ornaments that filled buildings that were so close to each other they might be touching.

Now that most of his "itch" was scratched, he had to shop for Monday's class. The college schedule in his pocket had all the list of scholarly supplies he had to procure himself.

"Now where are the shops for study supplies..." He mused, slowly walking down the streets, taking turns and making sure he didn't bump into any more short and stacked cute goblin girls. The only bad part of goblin cities was that their cute, sexy denizens were quite short, and sometimes tall and short bumped into each other.

Now for some real business, he thought, before Gemma returned to their common dorm room. Time to buy the study supplies, and start a student's hard work.

[End of Part One]