Mamono Student Exchange - Goblin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he nodded, she merely chuckled. "It's alright. I know that."

"Can we talk first?"

"Sure!" Nohrah let him drink, laying on her side next to him. "About me?" When he nodded, she spoke with a quiet voice: "Nothin' much really. I was born in an orc camp thirty years ago, then I set out adventuring. Three years later I got bored with fighting all the shadow imps that popped up after the war and tried settling in." Licking her lips, she went on: "I was a bodyguard in a dark elf city until I got tired of that too, breaking tavern fights and guarding the lady's house against nothing. When I was horny and dumb, I walked to the dark elf slave market and offered myself for sale, signing up to send the money to my tribe. But the only takers were dark elf ladies that wanted a battle-thrall or a labor slave, your money doesn't last long in dark elf towns as an orc that doesn't like fighting. And I don't like assaulting traveling humans for my needs."

John tried to sweet-talk her, for what it was worth. "Aren't orcs natural warriors? You'd be a great mercenary."

Nohrah's smile took a hint of sadness, her green, beautiful bulk looking more human than ever once she opened her mouth. "Just because I'm an orc? I don't like fighting, I like making love. That's why I came to Goblin-town where they take orc prostitutes for men who like green skin. Goblins and we are cousins. I hope to make some money having sex with humans before I can settle down."

Both laughed for a while, embracing each other. John loved the compliment, even though he subconsciously felt it was merely because he paid for her time. Still, it felt incredible: a beautiful, statuesque orc woman in his arms. Even without sex, the sheer warmth of Nohrah already made him feel relaxed, happy, and warm.

"How about you, human?" Nohrah smiled, scooching close with a rumbling creak of the bed and kissing his cheek with surprising tenderness for an orc, a she-beast who was supposed to look like a green-skinned variant of a primitive human, her tusks tickling his cheek. "Tell me."

So he told about himself, how he came as a student, and how he'd settle for studying.

"And you came here when you see me."

"Yes," John admitted with a blush. "I guess it runs in my family. Seeing Nohrah raise her eyebrows with a genuine interest in her amber eyes, he went on: "My relatives live in the countryside, always had a boy from a family sent to the neighboring orcish village as tribute. In return, they'd send one of their daughters to help out and live with a family, usually a blacksmith or helping at the farms for a few years. The church ignored it since one of your people can do the work of a hundred."

He conveniently left out the part the orcish guest girl would be fucked regularly by the young adult villager boys, never sleeping in the same bed every night. It helped the villager girls stay chaste while saving their families' faces, not the she-orc visitor minded the endless sex with young men and the few orcling babies she'd take to her tribe.

Orphaned village girls would be sent to live with the orc tribe as servants and camp followers, sometimes painting themselves green and being adopted as "little sister" orcs, honorary members of the tribes.

Nohrah chuckled, her tusks gleaming in the morning sun filtering through. "An orc-lover! I heard some human villages did that."

Taking a deep breath, Nohrah made him finish drinking his tea with a loving grin on her face, her breasts moving with every excited breath. The she-orc then extended her arms and hugged him gently, pressing his face to her breasts, starting to kiss his cheek and ears.

When John lifted his head, Nohrah leaned and kissed his lips, pushing her tongue down his throat, her huge hand caressing his swollen cock.

"Looks like you are ready."

John smiled, seeing Nohrah lean down, and give a kiss on his cock, her tusks tickling his sensitive head. Her tongue was warm, soft, and bigger than a human's, making him gasp loudly and lie down when Nohrah took his penis in her mouth, cheeks deflating as she started to suck his cock. Nohrah's head started bobbing, John tenderly caressing he head and squeezing her ass which she stuck out and turned so he could caress and touch her.

The she-orc's blowjob was out of this world. John felt the tusks tickle his shaft, her mouth feeling like the tightest pussy in the world.

When the pleasure became less and less controllable, his cock rock hard, the orcish prostitute smiled, took his member out of her mouth, and climbed up on him. Straddling his warm body, the homely orc woman lifted her hips, looking into his eyes with a warm smile, and leaned to kiss him softly.

His vision blocked, John shuddered when he felt her bulk clamp down on him, legs squeezing him as she sat on his cock.

"I love humans..." She whispered, tickling his cheek with her tusks, her hips moving. John could hear the soft slapping sounds, the squeeze of her pussy on his cock, and all around him, her exotic scent and muscular bulk. She started moving, started fucking him, milking his cock on top of him, her pussy clamping down hard. He could feel Nohrah's burly ass clench with every push, the orcish woman riding him, her breath ragged with every bounce on his cock. Her legs were closed around his kneed, and Nohrah groaned, moaning as his rock-hard cock, lodged deep inside her. John relaxed, closed his eyes, and accepted her warm face leaning down to kiss his lips, her small tusks tickling his lips. Her weight kept down his orgasm. It was truly something he never tasted before: instead of a soft, fragile body of a human prostitute, he was coupling with an orcish woman that treated him more like a lover than a customer, rock-hard muscles squeezing his cock and giving the rest of his body a pleasant crushing feeling.

Then she clenched her pussy walls. Hard. Moving her burly ass faster, Nohrah kept kissing him, and John slowly lost control. Bounce by bounce, he started to feel the orgasm build up, and with a groan, he let himself go. Nohrah could feel his cock twitch, a warm feeling of essence exploding inside her womb.

She didn't stop, throwing her head back and groaning, though her hips slowed. Using all her body's strength, the she-orc could her pelvic muscles milking her customer dry, John squirming under him. Her touches were delicate despite her bulk, she leaned to kiss him when his shaking orgasm and his gasps were done.

John opened his eyes, seeing the loving face of the orcish prostitute, her tusks gleaming in her loving, genuine smile.

"You like?"

John swallowed, kissing Nohrah on the lips. He could never be happier when she whispered in his ear:

"You still have time. Want to try another position? Something else?"

After a quiet minute, John took a deep breath, sitting up. Nohrah giggles when he motioned her to get on all fours.

"Bottom!" Nohrah chuckled. "Humans..."

Helping Nohrah to get on all fours and raise her plush, muscular, green bottom, John put a pillow under it, surprised that not a drop of cum leaked out of the orcish woman. Being a monster, she absorbed even human sweat, no doubt. Standing and kneeling behind the smiling orcish woman, John started to caress her back, feeling her muscular curves. When his hands groped her ass, he slapped it with both hands, eliciting a giggle and a gasp.

"You like my ass?"

John nodded with a grin and separated her asscheeks, and leaned to slide his already erect cock inside her wet pussy from behind.

It never ceased to amaze him: monster females were constantly ready for sex. His body on top of Nohrah's, he laid down on her as if she was a warm, green mattress, simply starting to thrust his hips after he felt his cock head slide inside her wet folds. Squeezing the Orc's hard, gravity-defying breasts hard enough to feel her heartbeat, John closed his eyes and kept pumping his hips, pounding Nohrah's ass for what time he had left.

*-*-*-*

With a skip in his step and a happy grin, exiting the orcish woman's brothel, John waved at the spent Nohrah, whose smile was genuinely loving. Other goblin prostitutes chuckled at the spring in his steps, catcalling John "for a round two anytime"...

Deciding to visit that place again later, he kept walking. As he reached the end of the Red Light district, a few colorful establishments had goblin girls with snappy business-womanlike clothing handing out pamphlets. One such goblin woman wearing angular glasses, a business suit, and high heels that failed to make her stubby, cute frame any taller, handed him a small piece of paper.

"If you can have sex on demand, we have a place for you, handsome." She politely smiled at him, insistently pushing the card with the address into his hand. "We recruit healthy men of all types!"

"T-thanks." He stopped to pick the paper up and looked around quickly before pocketing it. The business goblin smiled and turned around, handing human visitors (women included) business cards.

Other streets had shops for every little knick-knack he could have dreamed of small pieces of cheap jewelry, household appliances, tools to clean a room, rotating toothbrushes, and even bath brushes with in-built hoses for liquid soap. Now he knew why humans wanted to get better relationships with goblins.

Finally, he reached college. The goblin women, older goblins wearing big, round glasses and pencil skirts, minding the message boards at the college gates pointed to a door inside, the stairway.

*-*-*-*

Admissions Office.

A young, squat goblin woman with emerald green skin, big ears, and an outlandish headset with gears for fastening rivets sat before him, presiding over papers for his entrance to the Engineering School of Goblin-town. She wore a stereotypical goblin outfit: leather jerkin and leather boots, her red hair tied in a ponytail. Her face was similar to a human woman's but just the exact deviation in lip and ear size, and she had cat eyes. Her bony hands and wide feet also looked larger than a human woman's extremities of her size. The sign on her desk said "GILLY"

John couldn't help but notice her leather skirt did not hide anything, and from the sight of her red tuft between her legs, she didn't wear any panties either.

"John Taylor."

"Yes."

"Thank you for choosing our kind's wondrous school for the right minds!" Gilly squeaked in a high-pitched voice, explaining the details of his stay. "Your entrance test was above average, but we have to put additional courses of Difference Engine to put you up-to-date. You will be housed in dormitory 120-A, with one roommate." She smiled sweetly. "You can guess who or what."

"A goblin." He smiled with no effort to hide his joy. The goblin giggled. "Therefore, I am to inform you about the policy for sexual intercourse on campus."

"I'm all ears."

The goblin with huge ears at the sides of her head burst into laughter.

"Sexual relations with your roommate or other goblins are not just allowed in our colleges but encouraged for bonding. Also, you can guess we do not have bunks here. You will share a double bed, just like a married couple, Goddess willing, you'll be at your graduation!" She chimed happily. "Honestly, I'm glad this exchange program went through: the dark elf sluts keep all the men to themselves and charge us through the nose for one man-stud, and now we can get to know smart men like you!"

"Thanks." John smiled shyly.

"Your courses start on Monday. This weekend should be free for you to explore the campus and the city. You can work part-time on the campus, the outlying workshops, and..." She smiled gingerly and put a small red badge between the papers. "...legally as a sex worker, should you wish so. We don't look down on that sort of thing." Gilly grinned. "We encourage it so long it does not interrupt your studies."

"Wow." John blinked incredulously, cradling his entrance papers. The lettering was not by quill or hand, it looked struck, nay, printed by some machinery.

"Now, you'll have to follow Nurse Gladys for a health check-up." Gilly grinned, eyes sparkling. "We will purge any diseases and ailments you might have, beam your clothes and belongings for purging clean from potential disease fauna, plus some... other things."

"About licensing me as a sex worker?" John spoke quietly, with a blush.

"Yes." Gilly giggled. "The records are confidential but mandatory. Comes with living here coming from the human lands."

*-*-*-*

John followed the skinny goblin girl in white nurse clothes through corridors, past classrooms, and into a white-walled infirmary. A dozen small rooms, isolated and muffled, had machinery humming inside. John could swear he heard someone moaning in pleasure, a human female from the sounds of it.

The goblin escorting him was quite cheerful like the rest, asking about his family, his life, and how he felt about the student exchange program. Her "nurse" uniform was unlike the healer nuns back in human lands, but a two-piece white dress made of strong silk, with a pencil skirt and white stockings to warm her stubby, cute green legs, and a small, cute nurse cap on her small head.

"Please wait here."

He was ushered into a waiting room with a bench, the white door closed behind him.

After several minutes of buzzing sounds coming from the other side of the waiting room, a curtain opened, with another goblin girl in a white nurse uniform waving him inside.

"Please. Set your belongings in this crate, as well as your clothes. Including your underwear." She added with a grin.

Blushing, John complied. Removing clothes in an isolated, private room was no problem. Stripping naked before a monster woman he just knew was making him tingly.

Removing everything, he stood naked (and erect) before the goblin nurse, who giggled and closed the crate, putting it in a metal box under a large, humming machine, aligned the "antenna" of the strange device on top of the metal coffin and closed it, pushing a dial.

"Lie on the bed."

The small goblin beauty made sure he was on his back, looking up, before taking out a tray of medications, needles, and strange implements. His heart beat faster when she motioned him to stay still and produced straps to fasten his neck, wrists, and ankles, her gentle hands making sure he was snugly, but painlessly tied to the bed.

"Relax." She giggled. "You'll find it enjoyable."

And enjoyable it was. After washing her hands and putting on strange, thin gloves made from a rubbery substance, the goblin nurse measured his eyes and tapped his wrists for blood pressure, a small, rune-engraved device clicking for every heartbeat. Then, gently, she started to reach out and pat his hands, fingers, and knees before poking the skin (but not breaking it) with a strange, large crystal.

"You don't seem to be infected with anything." Saying this with a gentle voice, the goblin nurse was visibly relaxed. "Which means I can touch you more."

"Oh..."

It was exciting, immeasurably so. John was just a student barely in his 20s and now he was from a conservative militant society, thrown into wild, cosmopolitan pleasure cities of the monster girls. And now in a medical bed with bondage straps, to be toyed with and prodded, a grinning cute goblin woman standing next to him.

She gently embraced his chest, her soft, big breasts squishing on his skin. She smelled like mint, with a hint of acrid spirits for cleanliness no doubt.

Her face was inches away from his, her lips curling into a smile.

"I'm listening to your breathing. Relax."

Her cute, warm head felt relaxed on his body. He wished he could embrace the nurse, soft, warm, green, small bulk, were he not strapped like a guinea pig.

Then, she lifted her head and came face to face. John's eyes grew, expecting to be kissed, only for the goblin's beautiful face to rise higher, and touch his forehead with her own.

"You don't have an instrument for that?" John whispered, trying hard not to think of the raging erection he got while being probed and measured like a piece of meat.

"Sometimes I like tradition." Came back the soft, fragrant whisper from her lips before his own. "And I want our guests to enjoy."

She kept measuring his temperature, heartbeat, and Gods know what else with many electrodes, wires, tapes, and needles touching his tied ankles and wrists. The feeling was weird but tolerable and even gave bits of pleasure.

His breathing became harder when the goblin nurse took out a measuring tape and wrapped it around the base of his erect cock, measuring its girth and then length.

"Your penis could use some enlargement." Gladys cheerfully exclaimed. "The campus offers free injections for size and fertility."

"Oh?"

"Yes." Gladys giggled. "I'll enlarge your penis by a few inches, and your balls as well. It's going to be great for you generating a lot of essence for us, and increasing your metabolism for your fitness. The needles are painless, I assure you."

She then scooted down, and pulled a lever, spreading his legs as the cuffs rattled with chains, exposing his penis, balls, and asshole to be toyed with. John could cum right here and then, it was amazing.

"Please relax. I will take good care of you." Gilly smiled. Taking out a white leather gag, she put it in his mouth and before he could protest, quickly tied it around his neck, then blindfolded him so he could be perfectly immobilized, using a small black piece of cloth.

The needle touched the tip of his penis, and John started moaning and groaning helplessly under the gag. Knowing it was fruitless, he tried relaxing when the needle sunk into his shaft.

The pain was tolerable but stinging. He could feel a painful expansion along his shaft and could feel his tingling, poor cock growing in moments. Another injection sank into his swollen ballsack, making him squeal. Gilly started rubbing his belly and ass, pressing the syringes, and unloading his contents. He felt the needle around the base of his penis withdraw, now empty, the syringe discarded into a steel bin by the sounds of it.

"Now I am going to inject your balls. This will sting, please relax."

She pushed the syringe, and John shuddered in his bonds as the pain started. He couldn't believe that it felt so painful, yet so good, as if being played with by a goblin nurse was for some reason...pleasurable.

His balls felt like they were going to burst, but he kept from ejaculating. For several minutes, Gilly was pushing needles into his balls, giggling when he shuddered and screamed, rattling the bed.

"It's almost over. There."

The pain subsided. Gladys untied his blindfold and ungagged him, showing a mirror aimed at his genitals.

"See? Courtesy of Goblin alchemy."

He gulped. He now had a seriously large cock, thicker and longer, with great, round balls.

"You are a premium stud now," Gladys giggled, "Now don't you run off to dark elf sluts' arms and chains the next week. They'd love this done to all their men, but we keep this technology to ourselves for them milking us dry when we ask for men. Come to think of it, if you can afford more in the future, we'll give you a discount if your future wife is a centaur or ogre. Poor girls deserve the biggest cocks."

John panted and smiled, swallowing. "It feels amazing."

Gladys grinned, putting both hands under her skirt and shimmying her butt.

"Oh."

"Yes," She giggled, pulling out her underwear and folding it. "Time for a test, and my payment."

"Essence," John commented dryly, now really excited. His body on warm, soft white sheets, caressed and hugged by soft goblin hands, warm bedding, and buzzing with medications of dubious alchemical origin, was more than eager to try out this goblin hospitality.

Gladys nodded, climbing on top of him and sitting on his lap, her stubby, cute legs with knees nestled on his sides like a soft, green vice. Raising her chubby butt, the goblin girl grinned, leaning forward and kissing his lips once, and removing his bonds on his ankles and wrists...