Man I Love Women's Volleyball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to held by four women, one taking each leg and arm, as the remaining women gathered close.

"You have really nice penis Rick," I heard Cassie yell behind me.

"I don't know who's enjoying this more him or us!" Kayla declared. "Look at that thing!"

"I sure wouldn't mind a ride," I couldn't tell who said it.

"I dunno I think it would be fun to make him jack off for us!" I think that was Kelley but I wasn't sure.

"Here I was thinking I want to make him cum all over my tits," Brittany declared.

"Hey I'm the Coach and it's my call!" The players' heads all turned toward the door as the team's Coach, who always insisted I call her Coach Pedersen and never by her first name, which I think was Jen, seemed to be coming our way. I was shocked as she joined the group and players made way for her.

"Well well," Coach said with a wide grin as she took in the scene, her eyes going right to my rock hard cock now pointing more in the air. "This is quite the celebration ladies. You said you would have some fun with him but this is well done!"

"We told you we would get him naked Coach!" one of the players I couldn't see shouted.

"Well bravo. This looks like a nice reward for a fine season indeed. Those are all fine suggestions for the celebration. I say we do as many as we can and see how much he can do for us!"

There was loud cheering. I couldn't believe the coach was in on this. She was younger than most coaches, I'd say maybe late 30s, and still quite attractive. She was a former player herself at the school.

"First I think the entire team should get to enjoy this. Rick, you're going to put on a show for us!"

The players clapped and screamed. There were some high fives exchanged.

"Stand him up and gather around," Coach declared. "Make sure everyone has a good view."

I felt myself get oriented to stand on the carpet and the women gathered in a U shape around me. I stood transfixed. Could I really do this in front of so many gorgeous women? They all looked so hot. Being a volleyball team they all had fantastic bodies.

"Wait Rick before you start I should be part of this too!" I watched as Coach Pedersen undid her dress and slid it down to reveal a black bra and matching panties. She walked right up to my front and turned around.

"Be a dear and unhook this for me Rick," Coach declared. I almost mindlessly obeyed. After I did so she slid the bra down, then I watched as she removed her panties. She had a great butt.

She turned around to face me. "I know I'm not as young as these ladies, but be honest Rick do I still have it?" She stood with her hands on her hips. Her boobs looked just as good as those of all the players. Her body was in just as good a shape.

"Yes ma'am," I mumbled.

"Yes COACH!" She bellowed.

"Yes Coach," I mumbled again.

"I can't hear you!" She bellowed again.

"Yes Coach!" I said much more forcefully.

"That's better. Just because you don't play for me doesn't mean you don't answer to me."

She stepped back and joined the players, who were all watching me eagerly. Kayla played with her own nipples.

"Well Rick I gave you an instruction," Coach said calmly.

I stood there for a moment then awkwardly moved my hand toward my dick in slow motion.

"I think this might help," Cassie fired up some music on the locker room speaker. I didn't recognize the hip hop song. I watched as some of the women danced, all staring at me.

I gulped and grabbed hold of my hard cock, then started moving my hand up and down it. Looking at all the gorgeous naked women meant I had no problem staying rock hard. Looking at the expressions on their faces was what made me get into it though. I found myself loving that they were loving it.

I don't think it took long. It felt like it didn't. In reality I'm not sure. I just remember feeling close and closing my eyes. It seemed the women could tell. "Make sure everyone has a good view!" I heard the coach yell.

I felt the liquid leave my body and heard a surge of shouting. I kept stroking and felt the liquid keep coming. I made sure there was nothing left when I stopped. I opened my eyes to see more high fives and hear more yelling.

I felt a tongue on my dick and looked to see it belonged to Cassie. "You were still dripping. I thought I'd take care of that for you," she said with a sly smile.

Normally I think I would have shrunk down to my much smaller regular size, which to be honest these women probably would have laughed at. With all them still naked though, that didn't seem to be a problem. They were all hot and I kept checking out them all.

A couple girls pulled me in to dance. I enjoyed Kelley wanting to grind on my cock and being sandwiched between Sarah and a bench player whose name I couldn't recall.

It didn't take the players long to realize I was still hard. I felt several hands grab my cock. Someone gently rubbed my balls.

"Hey Coach he's still hard!" I couldn't tell who yelled it over the music.

"Oh really?" She came over to inspect herself and rubbed her hand on it. "Oh yes. Ladies your attention!"

The music stopped and everyone stopped and turned to listen.

"If I do say so myself I think this should be a merit based award. I'm going to name our most improved player, who will get the honor of getting him off for us!"

There was much excited murmuring. "Our most improved player this year, who really turned her skill level around....is Brittany!"

There was much cheering. "Get Rick on the couch over there, and again make sure everyone has a good view!"

I was steered to the couch where I laid down. My dick rose toward my stomach. I watched as a smiling Brittany straddled me and took my dick in her hand. It felt nice as she rubbed it up and down. She was gentle and slow. I didn't mind at all. I was glad she wasn't going too hard.

I felt her pussy get wet on my legs. It was so gratifying I felt myself get even harder. I stared at her boobs that I was so shocked to see earlier in the season on the bus.

"Coach I'm sorry but I have to climb on!" She declared.

She didn't wait for an answer. There was a lot of shouting as she moved her body forward. She rubbed her wet clit up and down on my dick, then grabbed it with her hand and slid it inside her.

"Oh this feels good!" She declared. Since I had already come once, I didn't feel I was super close. I let her take the lead on pace. I think I blocked out the crowd around us. I wasn't really sure what was happening there.

It felt pretty quickly that I heard her moan. I can't really describe it only to say I could tell it was good for her. Before I could come she slid off me.

"Who else wants on?"

"Kayla is our MVP she should be next!" the Coach shouted. "It was my intention for her to get this prize if she wanted it!"

I was barely aware of Kayla swapping in for Brittany. I didn't have a chance to think about what was happening, or that I was getting my now wet and hard penis slid into the hottest girl on the volleyball team (which was saying something). Honestly I'm not sure I could have told you it felt like a different girl if I was pressed for an answer.

"Ooh yeah," I heard her say. "You're hot and shy. That's my type right there."

She grabbed both my hands and put them on her nipples. She directed my hands playing with them both.

I'm not sure how much time elapsed but I do remember a "ahhhhh!"

I still hadn't climaxed when she too climbed off. "I think we can get one more. Who wants his finish?"

I recall a great surge in noise at that point. "It should be someone clear on the birth control front!"

I was too stunned trying to follow along I wasn't even frustrated.

"Aw shit!"

"Damn i can't!"

"Well I can!"

"Me too!"

"No fuck it I want him in my mouth!"

Next thing I knew Sarah had crouched next to me and immediately took me in her mouth. After being inside the other women it felt, well to be honest better than that did. I'm not really sure why, but the sequence of events felt wild. I wanted to watch Sarah's mouth move up and down on my cock but I closed my eyes and just felt the sensation.

I felt myself explode in her mouth like I never had before. I felt my body release in a way I hadn't felt before or since. I might have yelled something but I'm not sure. When I was done I relaxed and I felt the lips leave my dick. I caught some blurs of excited yelling. Then I passed out.

I'm not sure if I came to seconds or minutes later but the room was still buzzing. I looked and saw three players crouched next to the couch and another sitting with my legs on her lap. I'm pretty sure it was Cassie but my memory is hazy. She was rubbing my penis which was still hard. "Hello there, mighty impressive how quick you can get back to this. Isn't it ladies?"

"Oh yeah, my guy takes hours. That is impressive."

"So who's ready for another round?" Another declared.

I can't say I remember much after that. I really wish I could. I do know I exploded inside someone, but I really don't remember who. I just remember it as an unforgettable night (understatement of the year I know).

I vaguely remember Kayla and Brittany cornering me to find out who I thought was better. I don't remember what I said but I don't think it matters. I think maybe someone took a picture of the three of us in the nude. I never got a copy and I'm not sure if one still exists somewhere.

I was still extremely shy around the team even after that night so I haven't asked anyone about any of it. Most of the players graduated after the season and I never saw them again.

I am forever grateful I didn't turn in that resignation letter. I even turned down a job in a bigger market to come back for another season. It's mostly new players but there are a few returners. I've already gotten a couple of winks at practice. One of the players came up to me, slapped my ass and whispered, "I hear your cock is legendary. I would like to put in a request to see it on our first road trip please."

I remember thinking I guess I should buckle up.

12