Man Meets Actress/MILF Diane Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you to be patient," she whispered in his ear.

Dan responded by mimicking her kissing strategy, planting kisses on her face, her neck, nibbling her earlobe. He asked to roll to her side so they could spoon, his erection now against her lower back, pinned between their bodies. He kissed, licked and nibbled her shoulders and the back of her neck.

"You devil," she squealed. "That tickles... don't stop."

Her disheveled hair was over his face and he inhaled the fragrance of the shampoo and the soap from their shower. His teeth nipped at her neck, and she wiggled her ass against his crotch.

Dan reached around and his hand cupped her breasts. They were soft but firm mounds and the nipples were hard buds. He had always been a breast man and he regarded Diane's as perfection in size and shape.

He disengaged from their spooning and Diane was on her back. His hand grasped a breast, lightly squeezing it to display the nipple. His mouth covered her tit tip and he suckled like a baby.

"Mmmmm, that's so good. I love having my tits sucked."

He briefly disengaged and their eyes met. "And I love breast play. I'll be busy for awhile."

True to his word, Dan took his time. His mouth moved from breast to breast. The spit-covered nipple he left he tweaked and teased with his fingers. His hand would occasionally press a mound flat against her chest, causing Diane to groan with pleasure and the feeling of a man mauling her boob. He pushed her breasts together so that his mouth could cover both nipples at the same time. He lightly slapped them, making them bounce. He grasped each nipple between thumb and forefinger, pulling upward, stretching her tit flesh for letting go to let them bounce and pool on her chest.

"Gaaaawwwd," Diane gasped, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. "That is sssooooo good. I'm dripping."

Dan started to kiss his way down her torso. "Really?" he said with a chuckle. "I need to check that out."

He pushed her legs apart as he knelt between them. Her dark pink labia glistened with her juices. "I love breast play almost as much as I love eating pussy."

Diane moaned her approval. His fingers lightly traced around her mound, coming close but not touching her lips. His mouth lightly kissed her inner thighs.

"You bastard," she whispered. "You're a tease."

"But I also please." His finger moved to her gash, lightly sliding up and down between her slick labia. His placed his thumbs on each side of her slit, and gently pulled her labia apart revealing her pink inner folds.

"Beautiful."

His mouth covered her mound and Diane's hips jerked upward. His tongue traveled over each side of her opening, lapping the nectar from her labia. It then dipped inside, pushing as deep as it could.

"GAAAGGIIIIEEEAAA," she gurgled. "YEESSSSS. Eat my pussy." Her fingers gripped his hair, pulling his face against her mound as her legs rested on his shoulders.

Dan's tongue slurped and lapped against her sensitive flesh, then he moved his mouth to the top of her mound. His fingers pressed on each side of her clit hood and the pink pearl emerged. His tongue tip gently nudged it.

A guttural groan exploded from Diane's mouth and her hips bucked as she climaxed. Dan was not deterred. His tongue and mouth continued to lick and suck on her nervy little button as she gasped and babbled her approval.

"Please... please... stop for a bit. Sensitive, so sensitive. I'll cum again if you let me recover."

Dan raised his head and his gaze traveled up her body to her face. Her eyes were closed, and her chest was heaving, her breasts were covered with goosebumps and capped by two prominent pink nipples.

"You'll come again, recovered or not."

He slipped two fingers inside her and began to slide them in and out. Her hips rocked with the rhythm of his finger fucking. His mouth returned to the top of her mound to lick and suck her clit. He curled his fingers inside her, searching for her G spot.

"Oh gawwwd, oh shiiiittt. There, yes. Rub there, don't stop."

His teeth lightly captured her clit bud and his tongue whipped back and forth over the smooth surface.

"CCCUMMMMMINNGG. YESSSSSSSSSSS. EEEEE EEEEE AAAAAHHH."

Her body bowed and she lifted her hips from the bed as her orgasm crested, then collapsed as it subsided.

"Damn you," she giggled. "My body feels like cooked spaghetti... come here."

Dan moved up beside her and they kissed deep and hard. Diane could taste her pussy juices and she licked the moisture from his mouth and chin.

"Well, Miss Lane, is that what you had in mind?"

"Yes," she answered through a smile. "But now it's my turn. You love eating pussy and I love sucking cock."

She quickly demonstrated that passion. Dan propped a pillow under his head and watched as she went about servicing his cock.

Diane's full lips closed over his cock head and her tongue lapped up the leading precum. He shivered and groaned as her tongue tip pushed against his opening. Her lips formed a seal around his knob and she sucked and licked as the bulb swelled and pulsed.

A polished finger nail teased over his ball sack and then moved lower to rub his taint just above his asshole. Her finger curled and teased his anal ring.

"FFFUCCCKKKK," he groaned, hissing the word through clenched teeth.

She pulled her mouth free and looked at him, her hair nearly in her eyes, which were burning with passion. "Have you done ass play?"

"Uhhhh, noooo, not... much."

"Well," she grinned. "Plenty of time for that later."

Inwardly, he sighed with relief. A few times a woman had teased his ass but it had never been a favorite activity.

Diane resumed mouthing his cock. Her wet tongue licked up one side and down the other, stopping to tease and lick his knob as her tongue made several journeys. Her full lips kissed his shaft and his scrotum.

She returned to the swollen head of his cock, took it in her mouth and then slid almost all his shaft inside. He was about 6 inches in length and average girth, so it wasn't a huge challenge. Her lips closed on his base as her mouth gurgled and her tongue lapped where it could.

Diane pulled her mouth free with a gasp, a glob of her spit dropping on the tip of his cock. She spit another glob and used the lubricant to jack his cock. Her squeezing and stroking filled the room with squishy noise.

"Ohhhhh, fuck... Jeeezzzzz. Damn that's SOOOOOOO good." His hips bucked as he felt his cock throbbing in anticipation.

"Do you promise if you cum you'll be able to fuck me... nice and slow?"

The question only added to his desire and arousal. He closed his eyes tight and gritted his teeth, barely able to growl out a long "Yessssssss."

Her thumb pushed against his frenulum as her other hand rubbed the top of his knob. That was like pushing a plunger connected to dynamite.

Dan's hips lurched upward, his back arching, a primal groan coming from his throat. His first spurt exploded over a foot in the air, arcing down to plop on his stomach. That was followed by several more explosive ejaculations as his jizz roped upward.

He finally collapsed and Diane lightly stroked his staff, coaxing a few final spurts that covered her hand and his crotch.

Dan was breathing in deep gasps. "Hello... 9-1-1... I'd like to report an attempted murder," he said once he regained some oxygen.

Diane giggled. "Oh, don't be such a wuss." She licked the cum from her hand and began lapping the jizz from his body like a mama cat bathes her kittens.

"Gawd, I love to taste fresh cum," she whispered as she went about her task. After licking and swallowing most of it, she moved up next to Dan and kissed him, depositing a combo of spit and semen. Dan had never tasted his own spunk but this cum swap made his shiver and his spent cock lurched. She then bent down and took one off his nipples in her mouth, licking and nibbling at the spiked bud.

"Damn, woman. You are sex personified."

She looked up at him and smiled. "Aw, you think so? Well, I told you on the plane... I just love to fuck."

TO BE CONTINUED?...

Reader comments and suggestions for what's next are welcomed.

12