All Comments on 'Man of My Dreams'

by penking9

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!!

I thought that was brilliant. To have the man of your dreams become a reality. I hope their story doesn't end there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
huh

To be honest it sounds a bit like another story involving men in dreams that have never met before & for some unexplained reason they dream about each other. The scenary is different yours takes place in a garage the other story takes place in Ireland. It's a nice story either way.

angelx602angelx602over 11 years ago

I really liked it. What an interesting idea for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice little story but...

Very much like "Dream Man" by one of my favorite authors on this site DWSimon. Of course, that story was written 8 years ago. So, while not an original idea, it still was a very nice read. It was different enough to be interesting.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Good first story

A welcome addition to Literotica.

This first story is well written and the story line is interesting and worthy of continuing.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
This line?

"Huh? Thank me, what for?"

"Well, if you hadn't been a total bitch and ruined Davey's chances with the women around here, he might have been with someone when I turned up here. So thank you."

Killed me! I loled so hard that I couldn't help but cry! Good first story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DONE

DONE WITH EVERYTHING

THAT WAS LITERALLY SO PERFECT OH MY GOD

I LOVE YOU AND EVERYTHING ELSE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Funny, Sweet And Sexy!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Exactly

Very sexy and sweet

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
kuroukiphoenyx

I agree whole heartedly! I loved this wonderful story thankyou so much for sharing it with us Pen!

littlelizzielittlelizzieover 11 years ago
★★★★★

Great story. Short, sweet, and sexy. Can't wait for more of your work.

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatover 11 years ago
Good work!

So what if there are other stories about souls dreaming of their mates? There are also countless quotes about there being no original ideas anymore. The point, I reckon, lies in how the idea that is presented has been handled.

And you did so wonderfully.

I found your pace a little fast, felt the story could've been a page or two longer as these two "straight" men go through their dizzying emotions and their resulting actions/choices; I also looked forward to experiencing much more in the parts where they declare their feelings publicly. BUT that could also be because I had no desire to see the story end, of course.

Can't wait to see more from you - you should definitely do this again and again.

Blessings,

AH

VestaMoonVestaMoonover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Fantastic!

FantasiesforeverFantasiesforeverover 11 years ago
Amazing!!!

I loved this story, it was something i had never dreamed of! make more!

LavonyaLavonyaalmost 11 years ago
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

This deserves a ten star rating!!!

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Magical Romance

Thanks Lavonya for cueing me onto this story of Penking9. What a wonderful romantic fantasy and read first thing in the morning. Even with dreaming about each other for a couple of years, I believe the sex pacing for two guy never before gay might have been a bit slower. I enjoyed reading "Man of My Dreams" very much.

penking9penking9about 10 years agoAuthor
My humble thanks

It's been a while since I've looked at this, and I must say for the most part your reviews have been very kind. I am most humbly grateful for them all, good, bad and even the private ones that made me blush.

Yes, I will happily admit that this was inspired by other stories I'd read on here.

Reading this story back, I tend to agree Jim and Davey were just a tad quick getting to the hot and heavy stuff. The problem was I knew where I wanted to get them to, ie into the steamy sex, and rushed to get them there. (Or maybe they rushed me, they certainly seemed eager didn't they ;) ).

In any future writing I promise to try to restrain myself... Hmmm, now there's an idea... ;)

There are a couple of ideas kicking around in my head, and I may even get them written down one of these days, but as one of my pet hates is unfinished stories left hanging for years, I promise to only post stories that are either complete, or that stand alone without the need to read any further parts.

My thanks again.

penking9

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First class

A bit of a "fairy tale" but a 10 star one. I came twice and I'm so jealous wish I could find love like that.xX

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Brilliant first effort pen. However, if a sexual partner swallows a guy’s cum, why would he care whether or not the top guy used a condom during anal intercourse? It seems to me that The cocksucker could just as well contract an STD down his throat too. In one way, Oral sex seems to mitigate the protection men get from condom use.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

SIMILAR Stories

Sam 
4.71
802
93
Not His Type 
4.73
960
150
Potential 
4.76
207
33
My Hero 
4.82
272
49
More Stories